10 Best Hotels To Stay In Solivella Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Solivella Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Solivella Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Solivella Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Solivella Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Solivella Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Solivella Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Solivella Catalonia:
Rooms feature air conditioning, heating, and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, slippers, bathrobe, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Work out in the gym, relax in its indoor pools and hot tubs, and indulge yourself with a variety of massage treatments – perfect for a full-body detox.The on-site restaurant serves delicious local Catalan dishes and offers amazing views of the surrounding scenery through its large windows.
Staff charged cell phones on her computer since we didn’t have an adaptor
Breakfast was poor. Room that we got was not cleaned. We had to change rooms.
Afterwards it was ok.
- Beautiful building , loveingky restored to a very high standard. Lots of areas to relax and enjoy the hotels many spaces.
- Big room with an updated bathroom. Workmanship and maintenance were lacking. We got a great rate because it was a Sunday night.
- Very relaxed hotel in middle of nowhere nice restaurant
- Staff charged cell phones on her computer since we didn’t have an adaptor
Hostatgeria de Poblet
Each modern room at Hostatgeria de Poblet has simple décor with wooden floors. There is heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.You can enjoy Catalan dishes in the Poblet’s restaurant. There is also a café.
Poblet has a beautiful setting in the Prades Mountains, ideal for hiking and cycling. Montsant Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away.Tarragona and its beaches are approximately 31.1 miles from the property. Reus and its airport can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Very friendly people. It’s a very nice built and decorated hotel. I love the cloister design. There is also a nice restaurant. You get a discount for visiting the museum.
- Best location ever – wow! This truly is a wonderful place to stay. Hotel is only part of the experience. The restaurant even has it’s own supply of wine produced on the grounds. The staff were so helpful also – typing an English version of the menu at reception as we don’t read Spanish. Will certainly visit for longer next time.
- Peaceful and comfirtable! Nature, medieval heritage, good foofld, etc
- Beautiful location inside the walls of the monastery I loved the simplicity of the decor no television and the sound of the monastery bells.Two lovely dinners in the restaurant.
- Despite the fact that I was the only in guest in the hotel, they gave me a room next to the lift so I could hear every time the lift moved. Also, you can hear anybody walking in the corridor. So if you’re looking for a peaceful place next to a monastery this is definitely NOT the one. In addition, because I was the only guest, the reception simply informed me breakfast would be between 9 and 10 instead of 8 and 10.
Masia Del Cadet
The rooms at the Masia del Cadet all have heating, a TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some open onto a private balcony.The Masia’s restaurant serves regional and national dishes and has an excellent wine list. There is a separate bar and a lovely terrace-garden, for outdoor dining.The Masia del Cadet lies at the foot of the Poblet Forest, where there are many great walking routes. Right on the Cistercian Route of Romanesque Monasteries, it is also only 0.6 miles from the attractive town of L’Espluga de Francolí. Reus Airport is less than 18.6 miles away.
- Masia Del Cadet is a beautiful, relaxing place, with great food and run by lovely people. It is 5 minutes from Poblet Monastry (which is definitely worth a visit). Highly recommended.
- A very good hotel restaurant run by a charming couple. We highly recommend.
- Our room had a lovely huge private terrace. We enjoyed wonderful breakfasts on the main terrace surrounded by lovely gardens and listening to bells from the nearby abbey. Our host was a wonderful cook and prepared classical region foods from recipes handed down from her great great grandmother.
- a very nice hotel, we ate twice in the restaurant and it was very good. Did some fantastic walks nearby. Very nice and relaxing area. We enjoyed our stay.
The hotel has an excelent restaurant.
Great food and wines.
Hotel Rural Masia Font de L’Oca
The rooms at Font de l’Oca feature traditional furniture, a private bathroom and views of the garden or the forest. Some come with a private balcony.Hotel Rural Masia Font de l’Oca’s restaurant serves traditional, home-made Catalan food using products from their organic garden. They also sell local food products.The house has a TV lounge with a DVD library, and there is also a collection of games. There is information on the area, and you can hire bicycles.There is good access to the AP-2 Motorway. You can drive to Tarragona in 35 minutes, and Barcelona is around an hour’s drive away.
- Congenial and informative host, location very convenient to Montblanc and the Poblet Monestery
- Breakfast was super (again). Dinner excellent. Host very very friendly.
- As close to an agriturismo experience as we could find in Spain. Josep the owner/host is a delight and made us feel incredibly welcome. He also prepared a fantastic meal for us that included a cod dish dusted with truffles that he finds himself with his dogs. Next time I am going to spend more time and see if we can go truffles hunting!
- Friendly and engaging host. He made us feel very welcome and the food and breakfast was excellent.
- The owner was very friendly, attentive, and made us feel at home. The location was great – very peaceful and secluded with leafy gardens. Breakfast was very good too.
Hotel Balneari de Vallfogona de Riucorb
Each room includes a 40-minute session in the thermal swimming pool, per person per day. Guests can also enjoy the hot tub and steam room. Relaxation, respiratory and back treatments are also available.The Hotel Balneari de Vallfogona de Riucorb sits in attractive gardens and there is a summer swimming pool. There is also a fitness centre, TV room, restaurant and cafeteria. Free internet is available in public areas.Tarragona is 46 miles from Hotel Balneari. Guests can visit the monasteries of Vallbona de los Monges, Poblet and Santes Creus.
- Die Natur rundherum. 40 Minuten fast alleine im Thermalbad
- Me gustó todo en general. El entorno fantástico. El servicio muy amable. Lo recomiendo para descansar y sentirse cuidada y mimada.
-Personal atento y simpático
-El entorno es muy tranquilo, ideal para desconectar de la ciudad.
-El spa muy relajante.
LAs magdalenas eran caseras y muy ricas. Personal atento. Habitaciones reformadas y bien equipadas.
Restaurante con platos sencillos pero bien elaborados y sabrosos.
La habitación era excelente con una terraza que daba a la montaña.
El desayuno muy correcto y variado en una sala muy acogedora.
Hotel Class Valls
All rooms at the Class Valls Hotel have air conditioning and heating. They also have a private bathroom with hairdryer, as well as a work desk and satellite TV. Each room has a minibar with a free bottle of water. The hot water in the hotel is heated using energy from the solar panels on the roof.The Class Valls’ restaurant, El Tast Valls, specialises in traditional Mediterranean cuisine and uses fresh, local produce. The hotel also offers massages at an extra cost.The Hotel Class features 2 spaces where customers can charge their electric vehicles without cost. Valls is located on Catalunya’s Cistercian Route, between the Tarragona and Conca de Barberà wine-making regions. It is only 12.4 miles from the beaches and resorts of the Costa Daurada coastline.
- Right from the entrance polite and friendly staff are welcoming guests. I was served quickly and in a professional and warm manner. Rooms are fairly big, clean & quiet – which in combination with comfy mattress and pillow facilitated a good night sleep. In the morning breakfast was superb – freshly prepared and plenty to choose from. Fab coffee 🙂
- It is our third visit to Hotel Class Valls. Excellent, as usual. Very nice staff!!
Great hotel on the edge of the industrial area. Nice restaurant and very reasonably priced meals. 3 course dinner for 2 with a nice bottle of wine €30…..
Rooms nice and big and bed comfy. 3rd time staying here and will use again
- Easy to find, friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast. Very comfortable stay.
- Clean modern hotel, easy to park and safe car parking. We traveled with our 2 dogs & were given an excellent room. Bar good & great to have a good outside area to sit & relax with a drink with our dogs. All of the staff very friendly & helpful..our 2nd stay at this hotel.
This well-equipped hotel’s facilities include a bar, tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool in the attractive, tranquil gardens.Valls is a quiet, pretty town of tradition and history. The town is the home of the famous Spanish delicacy calçots, tender spring onions roasted over an open fire and eaten dipped in a sauce. The tradition of Castells, or human towers, also originated here over 200 years ago. Now, at festivals in Catalonia, several colles castelleres (teams) meet and try to build the most impressive human towers or pyramids that they can.The hotel is located on the way of the Ruta del Cister, home of the ancient monasteries of Santes Creus, Poblet and Vallbona de les Monges.
- They gave us one of the big new rooms. Lovely. Fabulous comfy bed. I picked the place because it was outside of Tarragona about 15 mins and I wanted an easy place to drive to. The restaurant offered delicious meals. Quiet place. Would stay there again! Perfect for exploring the area.
- Price, well appointed rooms, spotlessly clean, electric bed, the place was fantastic
- Regular stop for me. Friendly staff. Good rooms. Excellent restaurant at very reasonable prices.
- The room was very comfortable and spacious with huge adjustable beds. Excellent tv and Friendly staff
- its location to the place I had to visit on business The breakfast in the morning was good value for money.
Cal Maginet has original wooden beams and earth tiles. Rooms are decorated in a simple, rustic style and have a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms feature a terrace or a seating area with fireplace and TV.Vilaverd is located on the edge of the Prades Mountains, in the Conca de Barbarà region of central Catalonia. Just 9.9 miles away is Poblet Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Maginet’s tour desk can provide information about the area.
- Even though we had one of the smaller rooms, it was quite spacious with a good bathroom and a good shower. The evening meal offered was good quality and beautifully prepared and presented. The wine list is all local wines and we found them excellent.
Mercé (the manager/host) was very kind to adapt breakfast timetable to suit our needs. My son was playing in a tournament in Valls and we needed an early breakfast.
Our room had a lovely balcony.
Property is very nice.
The only drawback is NO PARKING.
It is difficult to find space at night.
Our room wea on second floor w/out elevator
- Everything! It was just perfect. In the last 6 years i can’t remember that i stayed in a better hotel then this one.
- The staff were absolutely lovely. The casa is interesting and spacious. We had the best meal of our trip here. It’s an unexpected Jewel in a small authentic old town.
Hotel La Botiga
Each room with classic décor features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. The bar has a terrace available for guests, as well as a tour desk.Hotel La Botiga is a 5-minute walk from a variety of bars and traditional restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Tarragona, on the Mediterranean coast, is 31.1 miles away, while Reus Airport is 50 minutes’ drive from the property.
- The room was very clean; with the bed being very comfortable. The room had it’s own bathroom with a bath as well as a shower. Also there was TV and a fridge. We stayed in February and the heating kept us warm all night. We had a great view of the town square and the church and fountain.
Habitación grande con ventanas a la plaza y baño con bañera hidromasaje.
Muy buena ubicación en la misma plaza mayor de la poblacion.
Trato del personal familiar y acogedor.
Cena abundante y de calidad.
- Emplazamiento del hotel,el personal del mismo, limpieza, decoración,calidad precio sería perfecto si incluyera desayuno.
- Habitación amplia muy limpio buenas camas y vista a la plaza mayor
- Vistas a la plaza del pueblo. Fuimos a pasar un fin de semana y estuvimos muy a gusto.
Hotel Ciutat de Tarrega
All rooms at Hotel Ciutat de Tàrrega feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. In-room amenities include a TV, telephone, wake-up service and a hairdryer.There is a TV room, as well as several meeting rooms at the hotel. Guests will find bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Tàrrega Bus station is a 15-minute walk away. The centre of Lleida is 28 miles away and Barcelona is 71.5 miles away.
Easy to get to from the A2 Auropista the hotel is well placed when travelling. It is simple and clean and although the ensuite bedroom was small it was comfortable.
There is not much to see in La Tarrega and can easily be covered in an evening’s stroll.
- The location was handy to the train ststion. Room was large and comfortable. Breakfasy included. Christina and Magda were friendly and helpful.
Staff are friendly and walk an extra miles to help !
The whole team is marvelous , chef explained the menu, cleaning lady offered help in all aspects including using the sun dry hanging facilities for laundry, receptionists are responsible and detailed , even the manager came to assistance in calling the airline on my behalf due to language barrier !
An excellent team liberating professional level of hospitality to visitors !
Evening meal at hotel, though not inclusive, was excellent and continental breakfast was good though not exceptional.
Staff were friendly.
- Muy buena ubicacion. Personal super amable, atento y dispuesto a solucionar tus requerimientos….
- Easy to get to from the A2 Auropista the hotel is well placed when travelling. It is simple and clean and although the ensuite bedroom was small it was comfortable.
Top Hotels In Solivella Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Solivella Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Solivella Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Solivella Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!