10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sole Ruiu Sardinia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sole Ruiu Sardinia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sole Ruiu Sardinia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sole Ruiu Sardinia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sole Ruiu Sardinia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sole Ruiu Sardinia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sole Ruiu Sardinia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sole Ruiu Sardinia:
Hotel Turismo Rurale Montitundu
Immersed in the Mediterranean vegetation in Marina di Portisco, the Hotel Montitundu features rooms with Sardinian-style decor and a restaurant serving local dishes. The beach is a 10-minute drive away.Hotel Turismo Rurale Montitundu is a converted barn, typical of the Gallura region. Guests can enjoy a number of activities nearby, such as horseback riding and trekking.This characteristic, family-run guesthouse has simply furnished bedrooms, each with a patio and a private bathroom.Montitundu Hotel is a 20-minute drive from the famous Costa Smeralda and 10.5 miles from Olbia’s Airport. The main road connecting Olbia and Palau is just over half a mile away.
- The owners are fantastic, nice and willing to satisfy all your needs, local food served during the dinner was very good, beautiful mountain view
- Nice and quiet Location. Comfortable rooms. Very good dinner.
- Beautifully situated with great views but a bit remote and thus a bit of a drive to get there. Very friendly, spacious room and bathroom.
- La gentillesse de Giorgia e Gianni. Tous 2 très attentionnés. Chaque matin, nous avons eu droit à des petits + comme : du yaourt fait maison, des beignets à la crème pâtissière, des tartes faites maison à la pêche, aux pommes mais aussi le surprenant gâteau sucré aux courgettes et carottes! C’est la 2e année que je loge chez eux, et j’espère y retourner! C’est un véritable havre de paix, au milieu de la montagne sarde. Et très bien situé. Près des jolies plages. 2 grands centres commerciaux sont accessibles en une 20e de minutes en voiture.
Sehr freundliche und zuvorkommende Gastgeber!
Großartige typische sardische Küche!
Hotel Il Timone
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. With a sea view, Hotel Il Timone is located on the Sardinian Coast, 2.5 miles outside Marina di Portisco. The property features air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant and bar, a terrace and a garden.The rustic-style rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a minibar. The private bathroom has a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning.Hotel Il Timone is 6.2 miles from Porto Rotondo. Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport and Porto Cervo are a 20-minute drive away.
One of the best experiences from booking.com reservations.
Nice cozy hotel and very good restaurant with reasonable prices for that location.
Owner Alessandro and his sister Vanna will take all the best efforts to make your stay perfect.
Best donuts and croissants for breakfasts ever 🙂
Very good location to explore that part of Sardinia by car. Convenient parking.
Caribbean Flair, you feel good like Hemingway ??
Trustful relationship between guest and chef de maison
Refrigerator in room, freezer in lobby
Breakfast: Toaster available
Very good evening cuisine, good amount of meat (5 pieces lamb côtelette) for the money
I wish to come back soon.
- Excellent people and a very good cusine. Vanna the owner and the staff very kind.
- Very warm welcome and staff were very attentive and friendly. The room was exceptionally clean and quiet, beautiful surroundings with jasmine outside the door. Dinner and breakfast delicious. Would definitely stay again. The hotel is ideal location for stay over for onward location after flight to Olbia, as we were, but think it would be great place to stay if visiting that part of Sardinia. The only problem was sat nav could not find with address given, so co-ordinates or map would be helpful.
- Staff could not be more helpful. Very nice restraint and good food reasonably priced. The rooms are set out within small courtyards in very relaxed surroundings
- One of the best experiences from booking.com reservations.
One of our top picks in San Pantaleo.Arathena is located in San Pantaleo, 10 miles from Palau and 9 miles from Olbia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bonifacio is 29 miles from Arathena, and La Maddalena is 12 miles away. Olbia Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- It was all excellent, well-presented and very Italian (Sardinian!).
- well located. nice ambience. very friendly stuff.
I really love this hotel. It is a very cozy, lovely and quiet hotel, which located in a fine village.
-The staff here are very friendly
-Nice Breakfast and clean bedroom
-there are a lot of good restaurants around.
will come again:)
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel in great location and very clean. Lovely pool area and nice and quiet. Pantaleo is a traditional town full of local artists and artisan products. Great atmosphere and excellent bars and restaurants.
- Staff at hotel Arathena were the best my girlfriend and I have ever experienced. Very lovely people, entertaining and provide great service. The hotel has amazing views and can be seen while relaxing by the pool. Breakfast buffet was very yum.
Colonna Hotel Du Golf
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Colonna Hotel Du Golf is located in Marina di Portisco in the region of Sardegna, just 13 miles from Palau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Olbia is 6 miles from Colonna Hotel Du Golf, and Posada is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 8 miles from Colonna Hotel Du Golf.
- Staff were very kind. Gardens are well maintained.
- the hotel was just big enough. we felt comfortabe there and the cleaning staff was really helpful to dryclean our (dirty clothes) on a sunday! The pool was well located, good size and always enough sunbeds avaiable., The poolman was friendly too. bathtowels available for free. Breakfast was lovely. good choice of everthing. At the Hotel we booked a 1 day sailing trip to the Maddalena archipel with 10 pers. with a really nice lunch & snacktime provided on Yanni`s boat. It was a nice location to visit other places (esp. in the evening) We visited San Pantaleo a few evenings ,really lovely place, Arzechna totally not nice. Porto Cervo was a nice evening out too, as well as Baya Sardinai, (which was less fancy than P.Cervo but more confortable feeling).
- I really liked the care and attention of the receptionists and other staff members. Thanks for it!
- Nice place, a little ‘stuffy’ with staff in dated suits.
- relaxing fun stay in comfort with lovely food and great staff, esp appreciated the evening entertainers ,singers. . All staff were super polite and friendly and helpful re the local area’s activities.
Hotel San Pantaleo
Hotel Pantaleo is a family run establishment set in a typical Gallurese environment, nestled between the enchanted Emerald Coast and the amazing rocks scattered on the mountains of San Pantaleo.The establishment is located close to Olbia (9 miles), with its airport and harbor, and 2.5 miles from the famous white sandy beaches of northern Sardinia.Enjoying the heart of the so-called Artist Village in town, the hotel is run according to the principles of Gallurese hospitality.The Pantaleo’s own Ristorante da Tito offers tasty dishes of the regional tradition and international specialties in a friendly setting (booking a table is suggested).
- Nice small hotel but with all facilities of a resort like small swimming pool, wide spread breakfast buffet, big rooms. The location is decent with the San Pantaleo backdrop and small village which gets quite lively in the late evenings with many tourists and locals sitting outside for drinks and dinner. Beaches are 15-20 minutes drive distance which was okay.
- Our room (101) was right next to the pool. Bus stop right outside the hotel, easy to get around without a car. Breakfast also good for Italian standards. Friendly owners and staff.
- Perfect location if you like a quiet place, nice pool, Italian style furniture,free of charge parking place . Very good cleaning , Mountain view,very Italian experience.
- Parking, Location, Pool, friendly staff, Cappuccino, some fruits and Riccota for breakfast.
- I was greeted very warmly and showed to my room as if a guest in their home. The balcony was lovely every morning and evening enjoying the fresh air and views of the dramatic granite outcroppings. Breakfast was a delight My favorite were warm freshly baked brioche and the fresh ricotta cheese with local honey. They were happy to provide me with recomendations for beaches and excursions in the area. The pool area is comfortable to relax and hang out. The restaurant was the best of the area that I visited highlighting the local wine and dishes. The restaurant is under a balcony with many trees sheltering it from the street making for an intimate evening experience. They even offered my a taste of the local Mirto, and showed me the plant on property of which it came from. This place is a gem, a family owned business that extends a warm hospitality. Highly recommended!
Hotel Rocce Sarde
Hotel Rocce Sarde has a panoramic location on a small hill overlooking the Bay of Cugnana in Sardinia. It features a swimming pool and tennis courts.Rooms and suites include air conditioning and satellite TV, as well as a minibar. Each features a private bathroom complete with toiletries and hairdryer.You can start your day at the Rocce Sarde with breakfast on the terrace, available from 7:30 am until 10 am. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. There you can enjoy views out over the bay.The Rocce Sarde Hotel is one mile from the Emerald Coast. The hotel provides a free shuttle service to Rena Bianca Beach. In July and August, children can enjoy the free mini club, run by bilingual staff.
- The view from the balconies was amazing so was having a small swimming pool outside the flats.
- Really enjoyable stay. Clean with good pool, decent food and friendly staff. Great location near San Pantaleo, which is a lovely, vibrant village with great places to eat. But also a good base to explore the north of the island generally. Recommended.
- Staff were all very pleasant and helpful. The pool area and pool bar were always spotless and the staff kept on top of things all the time. Many staff members spoke Italian, English,German and French. Lovely, panoramic views from the restaurant area.
- The hotel is very well located near the charming village of San Pantaleo, and close to everything on the Costa Smeralda. Very big and comfortable bed. Lovely view from the hotel restaurant. Most staff where very kind and helpful.
- Calmness of location, staff always willing to help. Food prepared and presented in excellent way.
Locanda Sant’Andrea Hotel & Relais
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Locanda Sant’Andrea Hotel & Relais offers accommodations in San Pantaleo. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and game console is available.There is an ATM, gift shop, and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Palau is 10 miles from Locanda Sant’Andrea Hotel, and Olbia is 9 miles from the property. Olbia Airport is 11 miles away.
- The staff were very wecolming and informative of the local area would highly recommend the hotel and the township as it’s a quiet charming
- Friendly, helpful staff – clean, comfortable room (with very comfy bed) – pleasant pool – delicious breakfast. The hotel is positioned perfectly to enjoy San Pantaleo, surrounded by several excellent restaurants, bars and shops – but still peaceful, with wonderful views of the mountains beyond. Highly recommended.
- The staff was always very friendly and helpful and the room was clean and comfy.
- We stayed in this hotel just for one night but we would stay there again. It was our first day of holiday and a wonderful start. The pool area ist nice and clean, the staff is absolutly amazing (we got an room upgrade) and the breakfast was lovely prepared. Thank you!
Great breakfast. Nice room.
Nice swimmingpool with nice view
Olbia City Hotel
One of our top picks in Olbia.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Olbia City Hotel offers accommodations in Olbia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Palau is 17 miles from Olbia City Hotel, and Posada is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 3.7 miles from Olbia City Hotel.
- Everything was perfect. Just the location away from the city center and the smaller parking lot are a weaker point.
- the size of the room, the bed, the ornaments in the room
- Clean,modern hotel easily accessible from the main airport road.Friendly ,helpful reception.
- Great location for our needs, spacious room, good sized shower room, friendly staff
- great for the price, and large bathroom, although a fair distance into Olbia. Excellent pizzeria next door, and breakfast available at hotel for an extra charge. We went to the mall just down the road – lots of cafes and a supermarket, plus other shops and a petrol station.
Hotel Maxim offers a relaxing environment and elegant rooms in Mediterranean style. You will be within easy reach of central VIa Aldo Moro, gateway to the Emerald Coast.Olbia International Airport and the harbor are a 10 minute drive away from the Maxim.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Maxim Hotel.
- It was close to Olbia ferry port and after traveling for 7-8 hours, I was knackered and just wanted to rest.
- Eher kleines Zimmer für 3 Personen. Sonst gehobene Ausstattung und freundliches Personal. Frühstück eher spärlich. Sehr schöne, überdachte Terrassen für die Allgemeinheit mit sehr schöner Aussicht.
- La struttura è ben curata nei dettagli, comoda da raggiungere e il personale è gentile e disponibile. Consigliato
- Alles bestens geklappt. unkompliziert, Genügend freie Parkplätze vor dem Hotel. Sehr saubere einfach aber gut eingerichtete Zimmer mit Klimaanlage und W-Lan!
- Pulizia, accoglienza e tranquillità della collocazione
Papillo Resort Borgo Antico
Located in San Pantaleo in the region of Sardegna, 10 miles from Palau, Papillo Resort Borgo Antico features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Olbia is 9 miles from Papillo Resort Borgo Antico, and Bonifacio is 29 miles from the property. Olbia Airport is 11 miles away.
- Convenient location 2 min away from the town center. Shuttle bus to the beach nearby. Good breakfast with extra a la carte egg dishes (included in the price). Dining options on site. Nice bar with a good selection of drinks. The staff was friendly and helpful (especially Sonia).
- The bed was really comfortable, breakfast is very good, the staff fantastic. This was not our first time here so clearly we liked it enough to come back! The location is wonderful – San Panteleo is a great village with lots of restaurants/bars to choose from and very interesting shops to visit. Great market on a Thursday and otherwise lots going on. Very lively but the hotel is sufficiently removed so that you can enjoy peace and quiet
- Excellent service, all staff are so friendly, delicious breakfast, the list goes on.. We loved it so much that we returned there for another 3 nights, after visiting Stintino. There’s something special about the hotel and San Pantaleo. We hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did! ❤️
- Walking distance from a beautiful small old town. Nice view of the mountains from the interior patio and the top terrace. Staff was friendly and very helpful.
- Location,Comfort, Excellence of front of house staff, peacefulness,
Top Hotels In Sole Ruiu Sardinia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sole Ruiu Sardinia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sole Ruiu Sardinia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sole Ruiu Sardinia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!