10 Best Hotels To Stay In Solares Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Solares Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Solares Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Solares Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Solares Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Solares Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Solares Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Solares Cantabria:
Castilla Termal Balneario Solares
The Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares rooms are comfortable and modern, with natural light and big windows overlooking the park or the garden. They include a air conditioning, a minibar, and a TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Guests have access to the hotel’s spa, the well-equipped fitness centre, and the indoor and outdoor swimming pools.At night, enjoy traditional regional specialties or international favourites at the Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares restaurant. ;
- Easy to find good location. Beautiful hotel everything very good.
- Really enjoyed the thermal pool. The staff was friendly but professional. We had a very good stay. The bed is new and firm, like we like it.
- Spa was very nice. Breakfast was excellent. We also had disabled family members within our group and we didn’t have to pay for parking, which we thought was nice.
- Our room was much bigger than a normal modern hotel room- and it was very well decorated with a large very well fitted bathroom. No time to use the thermal pools sadly, but they looked gorgeous. Very handy for the port of Santander where our ferry arrived. (10mins drive max).
- Excelente thermal internal pool, great breakfast, and good location.
The hotel is housed within the Palace of the Marqueses de Valbuena. The elegant rooms at Los Guardeses feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with a desk and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.
With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Santander’s ferry terminal and 10 minutes from the airport. You can drive to the beach in Somo in 18 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.2 miles away.
- charming hotel with 300 years history! a nice surprise
- The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. Anna, the receptionist, was very helpful and reserved us a table for dinner. We have stayed here before and will stay again. We have two small dogs and a more dog friendly hotel is difficult to imagine.
- The hotel was beautiful but it was the friendliness and kindness of the staff which made it so special for us.
- Very welcoming for pets. Friendly and helpful staff. Great shower.
- The hotel was extremely Pet friendly. I have stayed here with and without my dog. The proximity to the main highway was my main reason for choosing this as i had a 10-hour drive the next day. We were able to have an early breakfast – prior to the usual time.
Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega
The spa centre includes a hot tub, and a heated indoor swimming pool. There is a gym and a massage service, as well as 10,000m² of gardens and terraces.The rooms at the Villa Pasiega are spacious and soundproofed. All rooms have lots of natural light.A daily buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered. There is also a restaurant and a bar.Villa Pasiega is well located for the A-8 Motorway. Free private parking is offered on site. Santander Airport is only 17.6 kilometres away and it is a short drive from the sea.
- We used this as a one-night stop-over, having arrived in Santander by ferry. It was easy to find and there was good on-site parking. Staff were efficient and friendly. The room was large and provided good, clean facilities. The site is rather sprawling and seems to cater for a wide variety of travellers, including business people. The restaurant offers good-value food and even free wine. Although we did not use it, there’s a ‘spa’ pool on site. Villa Pasiega offers good value for money.
Super sized bed, super sized room. Jacussi brilliant. The evening meal was excellent value with plenty of choice. Reception staff were super-friendly and helpful. I’d like to highlight Cristina especially.
Would definitely think about staying again in this place, but be very mindful of the points below.
- The hotel is fantastic. Good breakfast and good views from the room
- Breakfast very good, good amenities, spacious room, friendly staff, cafeteria good value for money and tasty food.
- Room has air conditioning which worked well . Very good breakfast with great choices. Evening buffet with many choices . Whilst close to dual carriageway double glazing worked well. Room had blackout blind so no problems with external lighting at night. Spa facilities very good.
The Bolo Restaurant at Hotel Miera serves a buffet breakfast. The restaurant has a terrace and views over the surrounding natural landscape.Miera operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.Parayas Airport is 9.3 miles from Hotel Miera, while Santander is approximately 12.4 miles away. There are regular trains to Santander from the nearby railway station. The Pasiegos Valley is around 12.4 miles away.
- The owner spoke good English and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean the rooms also of a very high standard. Breakfast was comprehensive catering for all tastes of the continental variety. No full English here!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
- That my bicycle was safe in a locked room and the staff speak English
- This is a great hotel for a one night stopover after or before the ferry but you could stay longer and enjoy the area. The room was clean and comfortable with a balcony. The owner was very helpful about the village history and places to eat.
Hotel Los Pasiegos
All of the rooms in Los Pasiegos have parquet floors, and some have freestanding hot tubs. In the winter they also have heating.The Los Pasiegos Hotel is about 15 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. There is free public parking, and a spa just 150 feet from the hotel.The Pasiegos’s restaurant offers delicious Cantabrian dishes, while the café offers a range of home-made cakes.
- Warm welcome . Good value for money. Easy to find 30mins from ferry port. Lots of parking at front or at back . Bustling cafeteria early evening and as it was Saturday the restaurant was full of families with well behaved children . Helpful staff considering our Spanish is limited . We chose Menu del Dia ….that and two glasses of wine and beer totalling approx £32 . We took our dogs and the supplement was approx £5 50 each which we thought was very acceptable. A large superior room on the top (3rd) floor with air con ,spa bath and shower room facing the rear .
- Good parking I was towing a trailer so needed lots of space.
- Very easy to get to when you come off the ferry. Good parking, felt secure. Staff friendly. Nice hot water.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. The spa bath a great help for relaxing after a long drive. Close by there’s a similarly named hotel, part of the same group.
- Pet friendly. Only about 30 minutes drive from Santander ferry port. Helpful and friendly staff. Lovely cafe attached to the hotel.
Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes
Enjoy a relaxing getaway at the Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes. Rooms are spacious and well-equipped, with private bathrooms with free bathrobes.Treat yourself to a wide range of spa treatments, including a soothing massage or a Turkish steam bath. You can also go for a dip in the thermal pool.Go for a peaceful stroll in the beautiful park surrounding the hotel.Enjoy delicious, healthy cuisine at the Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes’s restaurant. Here you will find a spacious dining room full of natural light.The historic quarter of Liérganes is also well worth visiting, particularly the Roman bridge.You can also take advantage of the free parking to explore the Cantabrian countryside.
- The room was a good size with an ensuite including a bidet, which is not very common any more. Everything was very clean and tidy. An old and traditional hotel, there are selected historical pieces on display like an ancient telephone switchboard. Breakfast was more than ample.
- El entorno es muy bonito y la habitación era muy amplia
- Destacar la amabilidad y servicio del personal, asi como la limpieza.
- Buen colchón, buen desayuno, empleados amables, circuito termal con hora dada por ellos, pero con un número de clientes correcto para el tamaño de la piscina.
- El balneario es precioso para quien busque algo con sabor de principios del siglo XX , yo tenía muchas ganas de conocerlo así que me gustó muchísimo , la galería es algo especial y el spa y el desayuno también estuvieron muy bien, relación calidad precio excelente
Hotel Termas de Liérganes
The restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine and there is also a café with a terrace looking onto the gardens.Guests are also welcome to enjoy the facilities at Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes, for an additional charge. Located 350 feet from the property, it offers an indoor pool, a thermal circuit, hot spring bath and a range of health and beauty treatments. Guests have free access to the thermal pool from 16:00 to 21:00.Santander and the nearest beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Bilbao is 55.9 miles away.
- Good clean basic hotel, good food next door, plenty of breakfast.
- Excellent staff. Easy going, relaxed atmosphere. Good breakfast
- Staff were great! They helped us park our motorcycles safely, and we had several impromptu Spanish/English lessons! The restaraunt they recommended was great too.
- Low price, low quality of all – no one speaking english, receptionist unpleasant, in breakfast room dirty …….
- La piscina muy bien aunque solo abre por la tarde. y la ubicación
El Abuelo De La Cachava
All of the rooms at family-run El Abuelo De La Cachava offer air conditioning, a balcony and minibar. Suites have their own hydro-massage bathtub.El Abuelo De La Cachava’s spa includes an indoor pool, a jacuzzi and a sauna. Guests can also relax on the terrace or in the grounds.El Abuelo De La Cachava is located only 3 miles from Santander Airport and central Santander is a 15-minute drive away. The hotel is just one mile from highway A8, which runs from Santander to San Sebastián.
- Great breakfast, comfy beds, location was perfect, Lourdes and the rest of the team were great and very helpful with some special requirements 😉 thank you guys, we will be back!
Great staff, accommodation and breakfast. Good parking, 2 restaurants in walking distance and Lourdes gave us good advice about getting to Santander by ferry and what to see.
We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
Lovely small hotel/b&b, very friendly staff, nothing was too much!
Breakfast was fantastic! Large choice and variety of sweet and salt.
We went to Santander by boat, it’s a lovely city where you van walk for hours.
I would recommend this b&b to everybody, we will come back 😎
- Lourdes and her sister made us so welcome. We were show to our room by Lourdes and we were very happy with the view over the field from the terrace. The room was tastefully decorated and was spacious and very clean. The liben on the ved was if high quality as well as very pretty.The on suite bathroom has a lovely rain shower and our towels were soft and fluffy.Breakdast was and overly treat in lovely fresh surroundings. We had lots if choice including their home made bread and cakes. Nothing was too much trouble and their hostess skills 2nd to non.
Very nice place in quiet area, near Santander and very near to the airport. If you want to take a deep breath and relax this is place for you. The hosts are extremely nice and helpful.
Breakfast was delicious.
La Casona de Suesa
Each charming room at La Casona de Suesa is well restored with original features, such as beamed ceiling and exposed stone walls. All rooms have heating, a TV and a bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy homemade Cantabrian cuisine in the Suesa’s restaurant. Breakfast is served by the fireplace until 12.00 each day. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The hotel has a picturesque setting close to the Costa Verde and 2.5 miles from Puntal y Estuario del Miera park, its dunes and the Cubas Estuary. You will find 4 golf courts near to the property and you can also go cycling and surfing in the surrounding area.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 30 minutes by car. You can reach the A8 Motorway 8 minutes’ drive.
- Wonderful place and hosts. Charming, authentic and friendly.
- Very good service, they have been waiting for us until very late and this with a smile. Nice rural place aswell.
- The breakfast was delicious. The food was lovely. The staff went out of their way to ensure our comfort.
- An absolutely beautiful place to stay. Typically spanish and the house and grounds are wonderful. The continental breakfast in the morning was plentiful and wonderful. Family owners are all very pleasant.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Good breakfast. The rooms an bathroom facilities. The location. Quiet.
Hotel Torres de Somo
In the area known as ‘Green Spain’ due to its lush vegetation and pleasant climate, the hotel is surrounded by a spectacular pine forest which separates it from the beach, 1,000 feet away. Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or simply relax on the covered terrace with a drink from the informal cafe. After the sun goes down you can then head to the comfortable classic lounge area to finish off the day in style.This seasonal hotel is open from March to November.
- The hotel was staff was helpful and pleasant, the hotel was beautifully decorated and the amenities were everything one could want.
- Close to Beach if you didn’t,t mind bush walking
Our stay was excellent, great location
Good parking, the hotel was exceptionally clean, and tastefully furnished, staff very friendly and helpful. We had our evening meal at the hotel which was fabulous, and reasonably priced, would definetly stay at this hotel again.
Everything the room.
The area of the hotel.
Food a bit pricey but worth it.
- Very friendly helpful to two tired travellers. Outstanding food and very good value. The room was excellent, indeed outstanding, the en-suite the same with a very good range of toiletries, robes, slippers etc. Good, quiet location. Should have liked to have stayed longer but this was an overnight before travelling to France.
Top Hotels In Solares Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Solares Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Solares Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Solares Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!