10 Best Hotels To Stay In Solana de Padilla Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Solana de Padilla Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Solana de Padilla Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Solana de Padilla Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Solana de Padilla Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Solana de Padilla Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Solana de Padilla Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Solana De Padilla Andalucía:
Hotel Rural “Hospederia Las Cañadillas”
The Cañadillas features traditional, country-style décor. Its air-conditioned rooms are bright and comfortable. Each has a private bathroom.Guests can relax in the Cañadillas’ lounge, which features a fireplace. The hotel also has a terrace.The Hospederia Las Cañadillas has a picturesque setting, next to the Tranco Reservoir. There are several hiking routes in the area. The UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Úbeda and Baeza are around an hour’s drive from the hotel.
- Interesting isolated location, nearly 1km from road. NOT bright lights & gourmet dining, but YES if you enjoy peaceful surroundings and like to watch the stars. Friendly proprietor; only Spanish spoken!
- La ubicación es genial! Todo está muy limpio y el trato genial. El camino de entrada es de tierra y baches,etc. Pero para mí no es algo negativo ya que estás en plena naturaleza y tampoco es mucho recorrido.
- El enclave y la tranquilidad.El acceso es sencillo, un camino de tierra para ir en primera o segunda despacio,no para hacer Carlos Sainz. En la sierra es habitual. La zona recibe bastante sol y esta rideada de mucha vsriedad de vegetación. Perfecto. Vol eria. Y el trato de Juan Antonio es exquisito.
- Preciosa finca, una casa fantástica y extraordinaria amabilidad de sus propietarios que te hacen sentir como en casa. Muy buenas cenas y desayunos y una relación calidad precio excepcionales. Un magnífico lugar para conocer toda la Sierra de Carzorla y hacer excursiones a Baeza, Úbeda, Nacimiento del Río Mundo, Del Río Guadalquivir…
- El trato que nos han ofrecido y el enclave dónde está situada la hospedería. Muy cerca del pantano y con varias rutas de senderismo alrededor. Todo muy cuidado y limpio. Gracias!!
Every room is equipped with a TV.There is a gift shop at the property.Cazorla is 25 miles from Hostal Losam, and Arroyo Frio is 21 miles from the property.
- Fantastic, family run. Could not do enough for us! However, the only downside is…no aircon..they bought fans for everyone, but it was a very hot weekend. We would definitely stay again.
- Great food at the restaurant. Best snacks ever with a cold beer in the afternoon and the dinner was just as nice. Almost all tables were full so apparently the locals like it as well.
Repas très bien
Consommations à prix très raisonnable
Personnel accueillant et sympathique
- El dueño del Hostal era muy agradable y en la cafetería se come bien. Contentos con la estancia, con la cena y el desayuno.
- Heizung wurde im Zimmer aufgestellt und war bereits aufgeheizt. Die Räume sind ansonsten nicht geheizt.
Hostal El Mirador
Views of the mountain, lake or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Arroyo Frio is 22 miles from Hostal El Mirador, and Riópar is 25 miles from the property.
Very nice place in old village with fantastic views over de surrounding lake and mountains.
Esther and Peter are fantastic hosts. They give a lot of information about the village and interesting things to do in the area. The hostel is authentic spanish with nice details, however don’t expect fancy rooms, but they are decent with good beds.
- Everything was very good. Friendly host who is an excellent cook. There is a fantastic view out of the rooms on lake and river. Hornos is a nice little town which offers excellent opportunities for day trips in the Cazorla mountain area.
- The owners were very nice and I felt treated like a friend instead of a customer. Great meal and great location.
- Lovely large room, good beds, welcoming host, great balcony, lots of walks in nature reserve Sierra Cazorla. Have seen 11 vultures circling, many deer, mountain goats, wild boar, lots of wildlife! Hostal in Hornos is a great base to stay and explore. Book well in advance though.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff!! They helped us in many ways, preparef delicious meals and drinks for us. They speek good English in the village where everyone else spoke only Spanish. Thank you Peter and his girlfriend! And best of luck in the future! Riikka, Sami anf Veikka from Finland
- Very nice place in old village with fantastic views over de surrounding lake and mountains.
Each modern room features a flat-screen TV, fridge and a private bathroom with bath or shower and hairdryer. There are views of the mountains from all rooms.Traditional Andalusian food is served in the hotel restaurant and packed lunches are available on request. There is also a bar, and a lounge with a fireplace and TV.Free parking is available and the hotel is 5 miles from Cinegetico Reserve. The River Borosa is within a 5-minute drive and Cazorla is 22.4 miles away.
- Perfect for our short stay to do the Rio Barroso walk.
- Pool not used,too cold for us. Breakfast was very good value for money.
- The hotel was warm and welcoming after a wet ride from Cazorla, it is in a good location if you want to do some walking through the mountains.
- We liked the view, the swimming pool, the location, in the mountains, close to Cazorla , close to Borosa river canion .
- Property is quite isolated from the town, nowhere to walk other than the road
Hotel La Hortizuela
La Hortizuela’s rooms are decorated in a rustic style with stone flooring and wooden furniture. All rooms are equipped with a TV and radio.The restaurant at Hotel La Hortizuela serves typical country dishes, such as Cordero Segureño al Horno, Lomo de Orza or Tortilla Serrana. There is also a café and terrace.The hotel features a TV and games room. Guests can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities in the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve, including hiking, canoeing or cycling. The village of Coto-Ríos is just a 5-minute drive away.
- The staff the food and the setting. Unfortunately the setting although very scenic was too quiet for us.
- well kept hotel and grounds. Nothing was too much trouble. Excellent food for dinner. Very pleasant outside area and inner courtyard. Easy parking. Very nice owner who is also a very good cook.
- The wood fire after we got very wet on a walk in the mountains
- La atención del personal, entorno muy cuidado, limpieza de las habitaciones, agradable olor de ropa de cama y toallas.
- Eigenaresse was zeer behulpzaam. Locatie is perfect voor mensen die van natuur en rust houden.
The air-conditioned rooms at the Avenida feature both a private balcony and terrace with great views. Each one comes with free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, using local products. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.Beas de Segura is 5.6 miles from the Guadalmena Reservoir, where you can go fishing. Within 1 hour you can drive to Baeza and Úbeda, two beautiful towns which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Nice clean comfortable room with balcony and view to hills (and inevitable olive trees). Large bathroom with tub. Surprisingly up-market hotel for a small town off the main road. Restaurant not open in evening, but able to get platos combinados in neighbouring cafeteria, where also had breakfast.
secure parking, views from the room over olive plantation.
Just off the main road, really good hotel for a stop over
- Para tener dos estrellas el hotel está genial, con aparcamiento. Todo muy bien. Ni esperaba ni necesitaba más.
- Les lieux sont très classe, le calme, balcon sur la montagne, garage pour motos
Estaba a cinco minutos del centro. El sitio está bien, tiene una buena terraza, ideal para tomarse una ración y una cerveza servida por una camarera muy agradable.
El pueblo no tenía mucho ambiente, por eso la terraza es un buen recurso para quedarse.
Hotel Plaza Manjón
Each of the air-conditioned and heated rooms in Plaza Hotel is decorated in Andalusian style. All have soundproofing.The hotel has a tour desk and the staff will be happy to help you plan your visit to the area. Popular activities include fishing, hiking and horse riding.The Plaza’s restaurant specializes in local dishes including traditional meat stews and fish. It offers a tasting menu and a wide selection of Spanish wines. Light dishes are served in the café-bar, which is open daily until midnight. There is also a typical Andalusian patio.Plaza Hotel is surrounded by shops and restaurants, while a bullring and San Blas Park are just opposite the hotel. The UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Úbeda and Baeza are around 24.9 miles from the hotel.
Everything was fine.
, not exceotional but good value.
- We booked a family room which was spacious and more like a mini-apartment with a separate room for the children and a kitchenette. We liked the friendly attitude of the staff, the delicious food and the the pretty patio with its fountains. The hotel is an excellent base for visiting the nearby Sierra de Segura, Las Villas y Cazorla national park with its mountains and wildlife.
- The hotel was comfortable and clean and offered excellent value for money. The staff were very accommodating. I had my dog with me and although they are, understandably, not allowed in the restaurant the staff kindly allowed me to take dinner and breakfast up to my room.
- Nice pleasant but small rooms,food and service all good,lovely courtyard,plants and decor…
- Habitaciones antiguas pero bien equipadas. La cama era comoda. El baño, instalaciones antiguas. Calidad precio bien.
- Everything was fine.
Noguera de la Sierpe
Escape to the countryside this holiday and stay active with the facilities available at the Noguero de la Sierpe. You can go fishing or canoeing in the 12,000 m² lake or swim in one of 2 outdoor pools.Later, relax in the communal lounge and share stories with other guests. You can dine in the excellent restaurant which serves both local and international cuisine in a pleasant atmosphere.Choose between a range of accommodation which includes bungalows, suites and double rooms. Interiors compliment their natural, rural surroundings with wooden features and warm, autumnal tones.A Tibetan bridge crosses onto the trail to a fish farm, and the start of the hiking route to the source of the Borosa River. The Sierra de Cazorla National Park also offers many other hiking routes.
- Beautiful room, we were upgraded to a very roomy suite with a large living area and a great balcony.
- Great place with swimming pool; nice to sit and relax by the water after a big hike.
- Very nice place with big green territory and lot’s of activities offered right in the hotel. The rooms are cozy and warm and the bed was super big and comfy
- The breakfast is excelent,big choice.The bed very confartable and great location to relax.Large room with fireplace and fridge.
- Great installations the middle of nature. A walking path starting right at the hotel.
Hotel La Moraleda – Complejo Las Delicias
Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Traditional regional dishes are served at the on-site restaurant. Hotel La Moraleda is part of Complejo Las Delicias Complex, where you will find barbecue facilities and a bar.Free WiFi is available in public areas. Other facilities offered at the property include a beauty salon, offering massages, and a hairdresser’s.Hiking is popular in the nature reserve. The pretty towns of Ubeda and Baeza are less than 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Excelente. Desde la recepción, la habitación, la cama, la comida, sus instalaciones incluyendo piscina, patio de sol, salas de TV, juegos de mesa, su ubicación, no encuentro defectos. He quedado en hoteles de cuatro estrellas peores de este modesto hotel. Encima ponemos personal súper amables y atentos… vuelvo seguro!
- Tengo ntolerancias y el personal se porto bien y busco para mi desayuno.
- El trato desde la entrada hasta la salida. Jose fue muy amable y se prestó en todo momento para hacer nuestra estancia agradable y cómoda. La zona de la piscina es una auténtica delicia.
- Lo que más me gusto fue poder utilizar la piscina, ya que con el calor que hace, era de agradecer un baño.
- La habitación era muy amplia así como el baño. El personal muy amable.
Los Nidos De Santa Maria
The wooden rooms are built on the trees and come with a terrace and mosquito net. All air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.Los Nidos De Santa Maria is 124.3 miles from Granada Airport.
Manifico lugar para pasarlo en familia, muy acojedor.. sin palabras.. volvere!
Muy buena estancia, limpieza comida… un sitio encantador.
- Precioso lugar en el corazón del parque natural de la Sierra de Cazorla. Nos alojamos en un “nido” (una casa de madera en altura con todo vistas al monte). Íbamos con mascota y es uno de los pocos sitios donde realmente aceptan las mascotas sin problemas, ni restricciones. El lugar maravilloso, pero lo que más destacaría es el trato personal recibido por el equipo. Mil gracias por hacer esta estancia tan placentera y sentirnos como en casa.
- TODO. Unos días super especiales en un nido, se respiraba paz y tranquilidad, no queriamos irnos.
- Los nidos son geniales, perfectos para parejas muy cómodos y no falta ni un detalle.
- La cabaña es preciosa, cálida y confortable. Todo limpio y en condiciones. El personal muy agradable, sobre todo Lolo el cocinero, muy atento, nos explicó cosas sobre el lugar. También María que me cambió la almohada por una más bajita… En general una estancia excelente.
- Manifico lugar para pasarlo en familia, muy acojedor.. sin palabras.. volvere!
Top Hotels In Solana De Padilla Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Solana de Padilla Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Solana de Padilla Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Solana de Padilla Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!