10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sojuela La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Sojuela La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sojuela La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sojuela La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sojuela La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sojuela La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sojuela La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sojuela La Rioja:
Hotel-Bodega Finca de Los Arandinos
The hotel features interiors designed by David Delfín. The air-conditioned rooms offer views of the Sierra Moncalvillo Mountains. All rooms have a minibar and private bathroom. Guests can enjoy the spa area, with impressive views of the La Rioja countryside, with a surcharge.Traditional Riojan cuisine prepared with local produce is served in the Tierra Restaurant. The Los Arandinos also organises winery tours and wine tasting at weekends for large groups.Los Arandinos is ideally located for hiking, climbing and horse riding, while the nearest golf course is just 2.5 miles away. Logroño is 7.5 miles from the hotel, and Pamplona, Bilbao, and the pretty beaches at San Sebastián can be reached in approximately 1.5 hours, by car.
- Great interior design. The setting and views were beautiful. The evening meal was delicious
- Great location, hotel and room design, scenery. Good restaurant, the bodega boasts some nice wine. Very helpful and pleasant staff
Could have been a nice view….
Nice orange juice
- The staff was incredibly attentive and personable.
- The setting is just incredible & location perfect for exploring the surroundings. Excellent restaurant & the evening meal concept is very good
Hotel-Bodega La Casa del Cofrade
All outward-facing rooms at the Casa del Cofrade are equipped with air-conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel offers guests a tour of their extensive wine cellar which includes a complimentary tasting of 2 wines. There is also a lounge located in the tower of the building with spectacular views.The Casa del Cofrade’s restaurant serves breakfast every day, and there is also a café-bar where you can get a drink. Group meals are available on request.Logroño, famous for its food, offers a range of restaurants and tapas bars.The hotel is 19.3 miles from Laguardia and 24.9 miles from the Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve.
Staff very nice and helpful
Convenient place to park close to hotel and free of charge
Booked first night with booking.com as a stopover to our
Ferry. Trip was cancelled for 4 days! So we added an extra night
Via the hotel. We have however booked two more nights near
Santander through booking.com as our ferry was changed from
Bilbao to Santander. Looking forward to our next two nights…..
The trip round the Bodega was interesting.
Regular bus to and from Legrono
- Great place! Rooms are comfortable, spacious. Bodega (winery) which is rather new (since 1992) is a masterpiece!!!! Excursion takes about 1.5 hour and it is great! You can enjoy really nice wines!!!
- Very nice place and welcoming staff. The hotel at the winery is very interesting.
- Staff very nice and helpful
Hotel San Camilo
All of the bright rooms at San Camilo offer lovely views of the surroundings. Each ones has air conditioning, heating, a TV, a safe and a minibar. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.A large, private car park is offered for free at San Camilo. The hotel is in the small town of Navarrete, and is easily accessed via the nearby A12 Motorway.Guests can go running in the gardens, play basketball or play football on the grass pitch.The property has a 24-hour reception. There are also meeting/banquet rooms for up to 600 people.
- The Hotel is very Spanish & full of character, set in lovely gardens. We travelled with two cars and a caravan, which you accommodated in the parking area. We have stayed there before on our way to Bilbao and will certainly stay again.Th
- Welcome by Staff. Room was large enough and clean. Room was warm with radiators on but the weather temperature was so hot they were not needed.
- the bed was comfortable, the room was perfect well heated.value for money
The staff are friendly and welcoming.
The beds extremely comfortable.
- Clean with friendly staff, just what we wanted for an overnight stay.
Hotel Rural Las Águedas
The rooms at Hotel Las Águedas feature a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and there is a sink in the room. Décor includes chandeliers, wooden bedsteads and bedside tables. All rooms look out onto the charming village streets.Las Águedas has a bar with a charming porch where you can enjoy a drink overlooking the lawn. There is also a spacious lounge with a TV, board games and a library. Outside you can find a barbecue.Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Ventosa is surrounded by vineyards and fields. Sojuela Golf Club is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and the Yuso and Suso Monasteries are a 35-minute drive away.
- Beautiful hotel. All amenities very high quality and beds very comfortable. We also enjoyed an excellent dinner here.
- A truly beautiful hotel on El Camino. We were warmly welcomed by our host into her well-decorated hotel. The room we stayed in was beautiful with a comfortable bed and rich decor. Later the owner cooked us a wonderful dinner of mixed salad with a wonderful range of vegetables. We also had a chicken paella with wine, bread and dessert. We slept beautifully in this peaceful room. Excellent value for money.
- Amazing luxury and attention to detail. An 18th century structure with crazy luxury accommodations inside. Unreal
- Beautiful hotel, very comfortable and welcoming. A great place to stay for us walking the Camino. A delicious dinner was served in the evening.
- Proprietor was gracious and charming. She fed us a reasonably priced dinner and was a delightful hostess. We will recommend to friends
Mercure Carlton Rioja
The Mercure Carlton Rioja offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with a TV and minibar. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.There is a restaurant at the Mercure Carlton Rioja, and guests can enjoy light meals in the café-bar. Room service is also available.The hotel operates a 24-hour reception with a tour desk where trips can be organised. Luggage can be stored for up to 2 months and, for an extra charge, it can be forwarded to another destination.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the cathedral in Logroño. Laurel Street, well known for its wines, is also a short walk away.
- Good location to restaurants,shopping for most anything needed and easy access to the Camino de Santiago
The location is good.
the stuffs were very kind.
The room charge was reasonable.
- I need to is an excellent please located in the heart of the city
Room very comfortable. Good choice in breakfast buffet.
Hotel staff very helpful and conscientious. Obviously happy in their work
- The hotel is close to everything and Laurel street is within walking distance.
The Murrieta has a café and a restaurant, specialising in Riojan food and wine. You can also find numerous traditional tapas bars in the surrounding streets.Each colourful room at the Murrieta Hotel has a TV and a work desk, while bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers information about the city and the La Rioja region. The Ebro Park is just 1,000 feet away from the hotel, and Logroño Cathedral is a 10-minute walk.
- Location was very good, very short walk to bars and restaurants but still quiet at night
- The bed was comfortable, not suitable for anyone who reads room lights not bright enough,very good room.
- The breakfast was really good. The staff was very kind.
- Lovely clean room, hot shower with great pressure. Just perfect. The €7 breakfast was outstanding. Close to tapas and laundromat.
- Great location close to the old town and just 1 min away from a free public parking. Very friendly staff and great breakfast. Rooms are clean and comfy.
Hotel Ciudad de Logroño
Ciudad de Logroño’s air-conditioned rooms have stylish modern décor, with flat-screen TVs and wooden floors. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, where staff are happy to provide information about the city. Free water is provided at reception. Secure garage parking is available for an extra charge.The city’s historic centre and main shopping district are both within an 8-minute walk of the hotel. You can also find a wide range of traditional tapas bars and restaurants nearby.
- Quiet room even with the window open, easy walk to the bus station, nearby places to eat.
- Location… staff friendly when asked about recommendations for dinner…
- The hotel is conveniently located, and we could easily walk to the old town for dinner/ sightseeing.
- The staff are very friendly, and the breakfast is real value for money.
- Hotel Ciudad de Logroño is not far from the old centre of Logroño. Reception was efficient and helpful. Tne hotel was, generally, bright and clean.
Rooms at the NH Logroño feature beautiful views over the park. All rooms have air conditioning, heating and satellite TV. There is also a pillow menu and private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served, including fresh fruit, pastries and cold meats. NH Logroño also has bar area and staff are happy to recommend restaurants.For a surcharge, guests have access to a spa centre located 350 feet from the hotel. This includes a gym, an indoor pool, spa, Turkish baths and a sauna.The historic centre of Logroño is 1.2 miles away and has attractions, such as La Redonda Cathedral and the Revellín Wall.
- Lovely large modern room ,great shower and comfy bed, u/g parking for my Motorcycle.
- Good breakfast. Quiet place and rooms. Staff gentle.
- It was quiet and the room was spacious enough. The bed was no that confortable and we had a shallow bath , but this is the second time staying there and I think is a good price for a decent room. We stayed one night only. The hotel is about 30min away from the centre but it was a pleasant walk to the hotel after having tapas and dinner.
Staff were really nice and accommodating.
Pub downstairs- Glass- does good beer inco foreign beers
- They gave me an upgrade to a suite which was fantastic and most unexpected
In Logroño you can explore the charming narrow streets and squares of this historical city, and grab some of the excellent, regional tapas dishes.There is a restaurant on site, where you can dine in style without leaving the hotel. There is a bar on site, and central Logroño offers a range of great pinchos restaurants, particularly on Laurel Street.Las Gaunas is also ideal for those visiting the city on business – equipped with an area with Wi-Fi internet access.
- Convenient position,handy for city shops,tapas bars and restaurants.
- Basic but comfortable and clean. Pool was small but nice. Cafe was cheap and OK for breakfast. Location out of the centre (1.5km) but walkable. Added bonus (or not) of a petrol station attached.
- Breakfast in cafe is typically spanish and excellent. The hotel is in close proximity to a fuel station but this did not cause any issues, in fact their shop was very convenient.Also the swimming pool area was excellent and one of the only hotels in Logrono with one.
- Comfy beds, hot powerful shower, secure parking, easy access from the motorway.
- Great hotel with the pool that we used to cool off. Much needed.
Hotel Sercotel Portales
Hotel Sercotel Portales is located in the Medieval centre of this regional capital. Its setting on Calle Portales means that it is right on the ancient Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Contrasting with these historic surroundings are the modern services within the hotel, which include free Wi-Fi throughout the building and a breakfast cafe.The Portales’s experienced staff can provide you with information and help you book visits to local vineyards, wine cellars or wine tasting courses.
Excellent location near all the best bars . On site parking was via a lift underground which would be a very tight fit for anything other than a smallish car .
Beds comfortable and a choice of pillow. bathroom good although our air con was not very cool .
Staff friendly and a good value for money breakfast .
- Great location, helpful and friendly staff, great breakfast
- Car park under the hotel was very useful. Location of the hotel in relation to the Calle Laurel – very easy walking distance. Campo Viejo winery was only a short taxi ride away. Room was comfortable with tea and coffee making facilities.
- Excellent coffee at breakfast and perfect location.
- The location was unbeatable, and right next to a free parking lot
- Excellent location near all the best bars . On site parking was via a lift underground which would be a very tight fit for anything other than a smallish car .
Top Hotels In Sojuela La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sojuela La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sojuela La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sojuela La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!