10 Best Hotels To Stay In Soddy-Daisy Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Soddy-Daisy Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Soddy-Daisy Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Soddy-Daisy Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Soddy-Daisy Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Soddy-Daisy Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Soddy-Daisy Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Soddy-daisy Tennessee:
Located in Soddy Daisy, Tennessee, this hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi access. Each room is equipped with a satellite TV.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Hometown Inn. An alarm clock radio is also included.Free parking and a 24-hour reception are offered for added guest convenience. Laundry facilities are available as well.Chattanooga city centre is 20 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Fishing fanatics can enjoy tournaments at Chester Front Park just 15 minutes’ drive from Hometown Inn.
- Clean clean clean I love clean comfortable beds & great location for our event.
- We enjoy staying at Hometown inn. We have an annual reunion in Soddy Daisy that is close by the hotel. It is clean and close to many things. I liked that we had a refrigerator in our room. the lady who works at the desk is very pleasant.
- Quite, Clean,Camera security. Martha night clerk was very friendly and helpful
The ease of access to Chattanoga.
Attempt to remodel.
- The staff was ok. Sometimes friendly other times not very friendly. The rooms were clean. Great water pressure and lots of hot water. Good location.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chattanooga Hixson
A 15-minute drive from downtown Chattanooga, this hotel features an indoor pool and a hot tub. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast on the patio while relaxing in the sun.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in every guest room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga Hixon. Free Wi-Fi is also included for added convenience.Guests can catch up on some work at the hotel’s business center or work out in the fitness center. Free morning newspapers are delivered to the rooms and a 24-hour front desk is available.The Chattanooga Hixson Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites is less than a 5-minute drive from the Northgate Mall. Dupont Park is 2 miles away.
- The lady at the front desk was warm and friendly. My stay was great! I will definitely be back.
- Breakfast had nice variety. Maybe more fresh fruit options
- Breakfast selection was nice. My girls looked forward it! Location was good for us. Our younger children enjoyed the pool and the older boys enjoyed the fitness room. Front desk staff was friendly. I liked the bottles of lotion etc. in the bathroom. The suite had high ceilings and felt open.
Food was excellent, good variety!
Room was clean and comfortable.
- Some parts of it were very modern and remodeled, like the bathroom sink was very modern and the tub surround (not the tub) was like brand new. The bed was nice, with its BLEACHED white blanket and sheets (loved that part!).
Hampton Inn Chattanooga/Hixson
This Hixson, Tennessee hotel is minutes from the Center South Riverport Industrial Park and the Chattanooga Choo Choo. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access.Every room at the Hampton Inn Chattanooga/Hixson hotel comes with a coffee maker. All rooms also come equipped with cable TV and a work desk.The Chattanooga/Hixson Hampton Inn hotel offers an on-site fitness center. An outdoor pool is also available on site.While staying at the Hixson Hampton Inn hotel, guests are a short drive from the Trade & Convention Center. The University of Tennessee Chattanooga Arena is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- I won’t answer your question about who traveled with me as it’s worded. There’s no place for spouse. Yet you have “partner”.
- Room was immaculate. Area was nice and quiet. The decor was very nice. Whoever thought of the extra outlets on the front of the nightstand was a genius. The staff was very friendly at check in. We did not eat the breakfast by choice but the options looked plentiful. Would stay again.
- The breakfast was great every day,as was the coffee. The staff was great to deal with, and the rooms were very clean. I would recommend this hotel to all that travel to Hixson, TN!
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Pillows were great!
- Breakfast was very good and the location was great.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga North – Hixson
Located off US Highway 153, this Hixson hotel features an indoor pool and fitness centre. Free WiFi is provided. The Tennessee River is 5 minutes’ drive away.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are also included at this La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga North – Hixson. Select rooms have a roll-in shower.Guests can check emails in the business centre enjoy the 24-hour reception for added convenience. Free parking is on site at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga North – Hixson as well.Hiking trails and a dog park are 1.9 miles away. Guests will also be 2 minutes’ drive from Northgate Mall and 8.5 miles from Chattanooga city centre.
- The breakfast was nice. Checking in and out was a breeze. The decor inside the rooms was very nice.
- Staff was very friendly. I really enjoyed my stay and my room was very comfy.
- Our room was huge! The pull-out couch has a chaise lounge attached to itWhen the couch is pulled out it is the size of a king size bed with the chaise lounge. The shower was amazing.
- the accommodations for our pet was great. I had never traveled with our pet prior so I was apprehensive but it was very comfortable and accommodating. The staff was so exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. Gin at the front desk deserve recognition because she was very accommodating to all of our needs. My husband is a below the knee amputee and she and the staff did all they could to help is in every way. The renovations were beautiful and very modern. The second spacious lobby especially. The breakfast was delicious and there was plenty of it. We will book again.
Quality Inn Hixson
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Quality Inn Hixson offers accommodations in Hixson, just 7 miles from Chattanooga.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cleveland is 21 miles from Quality Inn Hixson, and Dalton is 29 miles from the property. Lovell Field Airport is 7 miles away.
- Quiet…probably bc not too many want to stay here
- Room clean and Bed very comfortable. Waffle was delicious. Staff very friendly. Would definitely stay there again.
- everything was good as far as clean , staff , location etc.
- Absolutely loved how soft the bed was I kept telling my husband we have to get one like it. Lol
- The room was clean. Sometimes you’ll get a room that has a weird smell or can smell the bleach. Not here. It was like coming home
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chattanooga North/Ooltewah
Located in Ooltewah, 14 miles from Chattanooga, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chattanooga North/Ooltewah features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cleveland is 12 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chatt, and Dalton is 22 miles away. Lovell Field Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs – Chattanooga
Situated just off Interstate 75, this hotel is a 20-minute drive from downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee. It features an indoor pool, a hot tub, and guest rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in each boldly colored room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs Chattanooga. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided.The on-site gym boasts full-length mirrors and a mounted flat-screen TV. Printers are available in the business center, located off of the lobby.Lookout Mountain is 22.8 miles from the Ooltewah Springs Chattanooga Holiday Inn. Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Quiet with superb facilities inc. hot tub and indoor pool. Nicest staff in the entire area of Chattanooga with sincere smiles and great suggestions. We will stay here again!
- The facility was bright, clean and everyone was helpful and friendly
- We were pleaded with everything. If this is typical of Holiday Inn Express, we will change our search to look for them first when booking a hotel.
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. It was a cold night and in the lobby they had a hot chocolate bar with lots of things to add to your hot chocolate, and a nice fire going in the common area. It was a nice way to thaw out.
- Nice indoor pool. Close to interstate. Easy check out.
Hampton Inn Chattanooga-North
A short distance from local attractions and set at the base of White Oak Mountain, this Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel features a free daily hot breakfast and signature Cloud Nine beds.The Hampton Inn Chattanooga-North provides a variety of thoughtful on-site amenities, including a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can also take advantage of free wireless internet access and 24-hour front desk service.Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park and the Hamilton Place Mall are only a short drive from the Chattanooga-North Hampton Inn. The downtown area, offering a variety of entertainment, dining and shopping options is also easily accessible.
- The hotel was immaculate and sparkling. The room was extra large! Fruit salad was wonderful with breakfast.
- Comfortable bed, layout of room, accommodations, cleanliness, ease of parking, quiet location
- Fast to book. Would like locations before booking.
- The full breakfast. Indoor pool. The awesome staff.
- Big room, fridge in the room, great places to eat near by
Motel 6 Chattanooga East
Just off Interstate 75, this Motel 6 is a 20-minute drive from the shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Chattanooga. Features include a laundromat and an outdoor swimming pool.Cable TV and a work desk are provided in each room at the Motel 6 Lantana. Each simply decorated room includes a private bathroom.A terrace by the pool and fax and photo copying services are available to guests at the Lantana Motel 6. Air conditioning is provided throughout the hotel.The Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport is 6 miles away. Hamilton Place Mall, a shopping center, is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- I stayed here for about a week now. Third time I switched rooms.first room was fine. Last nite the toilet was stopped up. Couldn’t use the rest room at all in my room. One of the reasons I usually stay here is so I can do laundry on site. Unfortunately the laundry us out of commission. To Nite it’s below freezing. My heat doesn’t work. I feel like it’s not completely the staffs fault. Although I do feel cheated. Was hoping I could get an upgrade or even be comped a nite for these two mishaps.
- Front desk lady’s were amazing very helpful and professional clean rooms everything was great
- The lady that check us in was very helpful and knowledge she needs to be a manger
The room was neat, there were some stains on the sheets on one bed. One of the lamp shades were broken. The mattress were cheap springs were pokie.
The water was hot, the tub a nice size, the room was comfortable. It was awesome having the dogs at no extra cost. The office staff was very nice and the area was kept clean.
- The room was nasty and tron up and they stole from us
Best Western Heritage Inn – Chattanooga
Featuring free WiFi, Best Western Heritage Inn – Chattanooga offers accommodations in Silverdale. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Chattanooga is 10 miles from Best Western Heritage Inn, and Cleveland is 16 miles away. Lovell Field Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- REASONABLE PRICE COMFORTABLE COZY AND THE LOCATION!
- Lots of food, too much for me. Very good and a great price.
- THE PRICE FOR 4 DAY’S OF MY STAY WAS REASONABLE! ROOM WAS CLEAN THE DAY’S I WAS THERE I DIDN’T WANT TO EVEN GET OUTTA BED IT WAS SO COMFORTABLE! I’LL BE BACK SOON I LOVE IT EVERYTHING ?
- We were on a long road trip and this was a quick stopover. It was in the outskirts of Chattanooga so the price was right for our needs. The attached restaurant was very good. The room was clean and the staff was friendly.
- We liked how nice all the staff was and how clean and comfortable the rooms were great food will definitely come back again
Top Hotels In Soddy-daisy Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Soddy-Daisy Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Soddy-Daisy Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Soddy-Daisy Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!