10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sobrepiedra Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Sobrepiedra Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sobrepiedra Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sobrepiedra Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sobrepiedra Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sobrepiedra Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sobrepiedra Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sobrepiedra Asturias:
Hotel Rural El Molino
All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practised nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17.4 miles away.
- The breakfast is very complete and the staff very friendly. Perfect choice for travelers visiting Covadonga and Cangas de Onís.
- Wifi was easy to connect to, strong signal. Good choice of breakfast items.
- Excellent breakfast awaited us every morning and the room was neatly cleaned daily. Personable staff at reception, ready to offer advice on places to visit nearby. We enjoyed our stay and loved the local food. Good stopover if you wish to visit Covadonga monastery and lakes, Cares Route and even the seaside. Some good river canoeing is on offer nearby as well.
- Great staff, wonderful breakfast and ideal location to visit Picos de Europe (for example at walking distance to an area from where you can have a busdrive to Lagos de Covadonga). Nice restaurants (not only local food, but also pizza or burgers) in the lovely town of Soto de Cangas, 10 minute drive.
- Service and breakfast! The check in process was great with excellent recomendations to visit Lagos de Covadonga. The men from Yugoslavia at the check in was very nice, shared great tips for our visit and very kind.
Hotel La Balsa
This country house has original stone and wood features. Its design is typical of the Asturias region. It has a sun terrace and grounds area, and is surrounded by trees.Rooms at La Balsa are bright and spacious. They all have a private bathroom and central heating. The hotel also has a bar.Hotel La Balsa is between Cangas de Onis and the Sanctuary of Covadonga. This beautiful mountain region is deal for walking, cycling or horseback riding.
The Owner and his family were really friendly.
Good value accommodation.
- The hospitality. They were absolutely fantastic. Helped me a lot in every way. The breakfast was simple but excellent with attentive service.
- Traditional building with very individual rooms. The staff were very friendly and welcoming even if some had no English. Stunning scenery. Excellent breakfast with cake we could smell cooking the night before.
- The manager speaks good English and is really helpful. Some parking outside but much more within 2 minutes walk. Several restaurants are within 5 minutes walk. The road which the hotel is on is quiet in the evening and at night.
- The staff is very helpful and kind. Great location. Breakfast was very good. Excellent hotel for the price.
- Brilliant Breakfast
Hotel Santa Cruz
Heated rooms feature wooden floors and come with a desk, safe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bath tub.The hotel restaurant is open daily and serves traditional cuisine. It features an outdoor terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside.Hotel Santa Cruz is conveniently located next to Cangas de Onís swimming pool and play area. You can go hiking or cycling nearby, or visit the village chapel. The hotel is located close to the local bus station, so you can easily tour the region.
- Brilliant location, terrific food and breakfast, rooms warm and comfortable, excellent hot water in bathrooms, staff absolutely fantastic, wood in the floors, very comfy, nice size rooms….all!
- The bed is really nice!! Actually we are going to buy the exact same bed for ourown. Breakfast with milk without lactose and soya milk, very thoughtfull. Parking in a small town is not a problem. Such a Beautiful place!!
- Comfortable room. Very warm. We had everything we needed, including a nice breakfast. The hotel is central and even though it has no private parking we found one near the hotel.
- Location is great, central but quiet. Reception staff super friendly and helpful. Room was bright and very clean if a bit small, but good value overall.
- Large clean room, lots of light coming from park & playground behind the hotel (no problem regarding noise). Easy walking to restaurants, shops. Parking slightly off-site but we had no security issues. Good breakfast. Staff very helpful & friendly.
Hotel La Cepada
All heated rooms offer views of the mountains, the Sella River Valley, or the town of Cangas de Onís. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and telephone. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.The hotel’s Cenadors de los Canónigos Restaurant prepares typical Asturian dishes, complete with a selection of local cheeses, cider, and children’s menus. You can enjoy your meals on a spacious terrace with extensive views of the surrounding countryside.This eco-friendly hotel is a 10-minute walk from Sella River and 200 feet from the nearest bus stop.
- Our room had floor to ceiling windows and the view was absolutely superb. The room was spacious and comfortable, with the quality of the bathroom particularly good.
- The hotel was up above the town, providing a wonderful view from the window down the valley towards the Picos. Our room was HUGE and light despite being on the top floor without a balcony. We were made most welcome by the receptionist and bar-tender. The receptionist only spoke a little English, but this is not a problem for us as we love to try to speak the local language! The restaurant was closed and he gave us a great recommendation for a good place to eat in town, just a short walk down the hill.
- Incredible location, fantastic food, helpful staff
- The Balcony cafe where we had breakfast and the view from there.
- Friendly staff, great restaurant, fantastic views and location.
Parador de Cangas de Onís
The Parador de Cangas de Onís offers free Wi-Fi and free parking in a historic setting. The building includes archeological exhibitions. Rooms are simple and attractive. Each is air conditioned, with a minibar.The restaurant at the Parador serves dishes from Asturias. Specials include stew and local cheeses. There is also typical cider.The Parador de Cangas de Onís is set on the green banks of the Sella River. The Picos de Europa National Park can be reached by foot. The local area is home to a Roman bridge and the historic Santa Cruz Chapel. Many prehistoric caves are found nearby.
- Very nice place. Cool location. Breakfast very good and staff very friendly.
- Beautiful location, peaceful, tranquil great finish to our road trip
- Remarkable building with amazing history. Great breakfast. And an amazing location to take advantage of Los Picos.
- The Parador was beautiful, like staying in a museum. The building was exceptional, with cloisters, church and exposed archeology finds to view around the inside of the building. There was a library with a super range of books relating to the surrounding national parks. The furnishings were just right for the type of building it was and of an exceptional standard. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. I defy anyone to not fall in love with this Parador. We stayed two nights but would have liked to stay longer, the Parador was situated in just the right area for exploring around the Pico National Park.
- Very good place! If you like mountain freshness, near the river -it”s you place. It’s very good feeling to stay in the old historical building with all modern amenities.
Hotel El Sella
El Sella hotel has a charming and modern décor that will help you relax and feel at home during your stay. Visit the fantastic Picos de Europa National Park that is south of this hotel. You can go hiking through the impressive mountainous landscapes of the park or try out other adventure sports.The beautiful northern towns of Ribadesella and Llanes are well worth the visit and feature some excellent seafood restaurants, where you can enjoy a tasty lunch or dinner.
- The location was very convenient, and the room was spacious and clean.
- This is an excellent location for visiting several interesting parts of Asturias. The hotel was busy but there was not intereference from noise, either inside or outside the building and the walls between the rooms were well sound-proofed.
- Nos encanto en general pero la obcion de tener cafetera en la habitación es un puntazo
Zeer goed ontbijt met vers geperste fruitsap! Voor 8€.Zeer vriendelijk onthaal.
Personeel hielp ons meteen geweldig bij een platte auto batterij, zodat we snel verder konden reizen.
- La situación, la habitación, camas y el desayuno estaba muy bien
Hotel Los Lagos Nature
The hotel forms part of the Arcea Hotel Chain, the first hotel chain in Eastern Asturias, well-known for its 9 fantastic establishments, distributed between the European Peaks and the Cantabrian Coast, and for the quality of its services and facilities.
Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
The breakfast that we purchased additionally was actually worse than what one could get at the hotel bar, where you’d get proper coffee and pintxos with Spanish omelette etc. Our tip – Get breakfast at a tapas bar nearby. Costs you the same and you get a proper Spanish breakfast.
- Friendly Staff, great breakfast and very good restaurant. Very pleasant stay. Parking spaces available near the hotel.
- perfect dinner – it is worth buying a half board; good breakfast, good standard of the room including bathroom; perfect location
- Central town location with plenty of cafes/restaurants nearby. The town is close to the sea and to the Picos Mountains
- Very good breakfast, central location. Nice fresh design.
- Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
Located in Cangas de Onís, the first Asturian capital and was home to the Reconquest, and close to the famous medieval bridge known as the ‘Roman bridge’.Family run hotel in an ideal location right at the entrance to the city, allowing easy access and you will find numerous cafés and restaurants close by.
- Have stayed here twice before so I knew what to expect. I liked the safe storage of my bicycle
- The location is great as it is close to many restaurants, stores, and the Puente Romano landmark. The bad part of the location is that it is at a very busy intersection. Lots of car traffic that you will hear in your room with the windows open. We had to leave the windows open because there was no fan in the room, so it became very stuffy otherwise. Hotel had a lot of character. The staff was very nice and professional. The hotel is very clean and charming. There are 3 free parking spots in the back if you get there early enough.
- Good value for money. Conveniently located near the Puente Romano and the main street.
- Location was excellent. Room was perfect size, furniture nice and very clean. The staff couldn’t be nicer and accomodating.
- The staff were friendly and very efficient . Everything was well thought out. It was a lovely old hotel.
Vega Del Sella
With stunning views of the Mirador del Fito, the hotel is situated at the beginning of the International Descent of the River Sella, 0.6 miles from Arriondas and 3.7 miles from Cangas de Onis. If it is an abundance of nature and adventure you are looking for, then this is your perfect destination. The area is a haven for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts; without having to go too far, there are a number of things to see and do, from salmon and trout fishing and exploring the local mountain ranges to trips to the coast and charming seafaring towns.
Right in the middle of all the things I wanted to visit in Asturias. Free parking on the spot.
The mountains(Picos de Europa) were great to visit and I was lucky: the weather was great.
- The staff members are very friendly and the location is excellent
- Buena ubicación y facilidad para aparcar. Todo genial.
- El personal nos atendió amablemente, en cuánto a nuestra habitación quedamos encantados con la limpieza y el cuidado del la estancia. El desayuno imcluido en el precio que habiamos reservado fue muy correcto servido en mesa ademas de ofrecer cualquier variedad de cafes, te o colacao. Encantados. Volveremos.
- Le établissement les possibilités très proche canoe promenade à cheval menu excellent et democratique ect
- Right in the middle of all the things I wanted to visit in Asturias. Free parking on the spot.
Hotel El Quintanal
The Quintanals superb location means you can make the most of Asturiass wonderful scenery. The Quinatanal is positioned near the entrance to the national park of Picos de Europa and the pretty Sella River.Keep up-to-date and email friends from the comfort of the Quintanals free wireless internet connection.The Quintanal is located in the charming village of Bode which is 1.2 miles from Arrionadas, the salmon capital of Asturias. Make a visit to the quaint seaside town of Ribadesella.
- It’s very quiet near the place and has nice views.
- Amazing hotel in a very-very calm village, perfect for people who want to forget about big city for weekend. Good room, very friendly staff, not bad breakfast
friendly, authentic rooms
authentic enterior means wood floor, which is noisy
well equipped bathroom
- Casa bonita y con ambiente agradable. Habitación muy amplia. Muy buena relación calidad precio.
- La habitación estaba super bien, todo muy limpio y ordenado
Top Hotels In Sobrepiedra Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sobrepiedra Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sobrepiedra Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sobrepiedra Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!