10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sobrán Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sobrán Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sobrán Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sobrán Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sobrán Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sobrán Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sobrán Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sobrán Galicia:
Hotel Playa Las Sinas
Each bright, simply decorated room at Hotel Las Sinas has heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy local cuisine in the restaurant. There is also a bar.The hotel has a pretty setting in Galicia’s Rías Baixas and surrounded by the Salnés Valley. It is ideal for hiking, horse riding, cycling and fishing. You can see the Lobeira Mountains from the hotel.Located between Villagarcía and Cambados, Las Sinas is less than 1.2 miles from Vilanova de Arousa. There is a bridge from here to the Arousa Islands, 4.3 miles away.
- The hotel was clean and is was nice to be across the road from the beach. The room was pleasant and there was a nice balcony. The bed was comfortable.
- Staff went out of their way to assist me with all of my needs and even my wants. They were very warm and welcoming. It really made a difference because I was travelling alone
- The room was clean and comfortable. Beautiful view and beach.
- THE STAFF , VERY NICE AND SIMPATYC, THE LOCALIZATION NEAR BEACH
- Staff provided a picnic breakfast because we needed to leave early. Beautiful beach right across the road.
Hotel Pazo O Rial
Dating back to the 17th century, the hotel has been carefully restored in order to retain many of its period features and charm. It offers a warm and relaxing ambience. Surrounded by lush gardens, you can enjoy the peace and tranquility that the hotel and Galician countryside offers.Situated on the outskirts of charming town of Vilagarcia de Arousa, the hotel is in a privileged position, with the amazing beaches of the coast just a short distance away. It is an ideal place to discover the beauty of Spain’s Celtic region.The hotel provides a bar and a restaurant which offers traditional Galician cuisine, famed for its spectacular seafood and white wines.
- The palace is amazing, with a lot of history. The people working there are amazing, in particular for the waiter at the bar and restaurant in the night. Third time I am there and I will be back soon…
- Breakfast and dinner were excellent, staff couldn’t do enough
- Staff, cleanliness and facilities were all excellent
- The building and decor were lovely. Good breakfast selection. Relaxed ambience. Some nice staff.
- Lovely hotel at a good price that included a great breakfast
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vigo is 26 miles from Casaldomar, and Pontevedra is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from Casaldomar.
- Wonderful, like being at home .Marvelous house with magnificent breakfast served by Ismael. Definitely go back.
- We enjoyed our stay there. The staff was very friendly (the Butler is only Spanish speaking but does everything to make your stay enjoyable). The breakfast is simple but very good. Our room had plenty of space. The gardens of the property are beautiful.
- Place was clean and had nice garden. Ishmael who served breakfast was nice and helpful.
- Staff were super friendly. Ismael was especially friendly and accommodating with everything from bringing the baggage to the room and preparing breakfast to order. Owner (Manuel) provided a bottle of his own wine (free of charge). Place was super clean and views of the inlet are beautiful. Location is great for visiting O Grove, Santiago De Compastelo, Isla De La Toxa, etc
Kindness of owner and staff.
House very nice, characteristic and very well maintained.
Strategic location to visit several places in Galicia.
Each room comes with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and bidet.Santiago de Compostela is 23 miles from Hotel Jopi, and Vigo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff,flexible breakfast time.Excellent home baked ‘bizcocho’ with breakfast.Useful collection of soap,shower gel and shampoo in bathroom.Excellent location close to shops and the main bus stop,and an easy walk to the beach.
- The staff was absolutely fantastic, friendly and cooperative, the hotel is great value for money.
- A nice hotel for one night stay, like a time trip to the seventies and eighties. 😉 Rooms quite worn out but clean and spacious.
- Buen desayuno, habitaciones amplias, atencion muy buena
- Freundliches Personal. Sehr Sauber. Einfach aber für den Preis sehr gut. Das Frühstück ist sehr gut.
Hotel Paraíso Del Marisco
Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pontevedra is 21.1 miles from Hotel Paraíso Del Marisco, while Sanxenxo is 9.3 miles away. Peinador Airport is 43.5 miles from the property and Cambados is 17.4 miles away.
- El precio muy asequible, sobre todo teniendo en cuenta la temporada y que no había sitio en los alrededores. Tuvimos vistas a las marismas y pudimos ver a las marisqueras.
- El desayuno es variado. Es de admirar poder tomar un zumo de naranja recién exprimido. La atención excelente, además contamos con habitación con vistas al mar y fue estupendo abrir la persiana y ver el mar. Habitación hecha todos los días y no se escuchaba mucho ruido entre habitaciones. Repetiriamos sin duda.
- El trato amable de la jefa y de los empleados,el desayuno,y sobre todo la limpieza,y lo bien situado que esta
- Por comentar algo positivo, en el desayuno el zumo de naranja era natural y los croissants a la plancha
Petit déjeuner copieux et jus orange presse
Gentillesse du personnel
Eurostars Gran Hotel La Toja
The hotel has an ideal setting on Toja Island, a protected natural area. The island is next to the beautiful O Grove Peninsula, in the Ría de Arosa Estuary. Pontevedra is a 40 minutes’ drive away and the spectacular La Lanzada Beach is just 2.5 miles away.Gran Hotel La Toja’s spa uses the thermal waters of La Toja. It offers an indoor swimming pool and a hot tub. Massages and treatments are also available.Rooms at the hotel are spacious and comfortable. They all have a terrace with sea or garden views, and free Wi-Fi. The 24-reception offers currency exchange and a tour desk. Free private parking is available on-site.The La Toja Gran Hotel has 1 á la carte restaurant and 2 seasonal restaurants, serving typical Galician cuisine. The region is famous for its fresh seafood.
- The view and surroundings. The restaurante staff, the good tast of the decor. The pool
- I believe that our stay in La Toja was superb in every aspect.
- The view from the bedroom. The excellent meal in the main restaurant.
- Lovely position with great pool area right on the water. Lovely views.
The breakfast was great!
Having an outdoor swimming pool with hot water is really nice.
Also the bar served a great Gin!
A Esmorga-Posada del Mar
All double rooms are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature wooden-beam ceilings and antique furniture. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Some rooms offer sea views.At A Esmorga-Posada del Mar guests will find a restaurant serving local and international dishes. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.Shops, café bars and restaurants are a short walk from A Esmorga-Posada del Mar. The beach is opposite the property and Vilagarcia Train Station is 1.9 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is at a distance of 40.4 miles.
- Large bedroom / and bathroom a little bit different to a standard hotel
- Even though we arrived after 1am in the morning, we had a very warm welcome, assistance with parking right outside the hotel and a couple of drinks in the bar before we went to bed! The hotel’s position was superb, right by the beach with direct views over the sea. The rooms were spotless and cleaned daily by friendly staff. We would recommend having tapas at the bar/restaurant on the veranda overlooking the beach, great selection of fresh shellfish and fantastic pulpo and calamares. We could not have asked for anything more (although faster WiFi would have been a bonus). We would have no hesitation in booking again. A great place to kick back and relax!
- Property is in an excellent location overlooking the bay, ideal for sitting out over dinner and watching locals collecting clams, which come straight to your table, room was very clean and well serviced and even though menu was a little limited, food was very good and value for money. Property is also close to local transport for exploring further afield.
- the rooms were like new, clean, and finally an airco that didn’t make any sound and was really welcome on the ultra hot days we were there. overlooking the bay … what is not to like 🙂
Service was great! very very very kind people.
Very recommendable place, I loved it!
The bright, stylish rooms in the Hotel Maruxia all have safes, heating and hairdryers. All rooms can be reached by lift.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. The hotel also has a bar and a sun terrace. A range of restaurants can be found in a radius of 650 feet from the hotel.
- We were so happy. What a great choice. Amazing value for money. Staff went out of their way to help you. Really friendly, and helpful, always making sure you were happy. Breakfast was awesome.
- Extremely clean centrally located hotel with warm and responsible staff.
- Nice (and some may say a little simple) buffet breakfast where you can get your needs satisfied.
- Reasonable price for high season, location and almost at 90% occupancy rate.
- La habitación era amplia y estaba muy bien. El personal del hotel muy amable
Spend your time in the hotel enjoying the excellent onsite spa facility, which is equipped with hydro-massage baths, an outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, as well as a variety of relaxation treatments.Dine in the Acuña’s restaurant, where you can also admire the views of the river, while sampling local-style cuisine.This hotel spa centre boasts good transport connections with historical Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. From here you can take a daytrip to these cities.
- Room quiet and great comfortable bed. Loved the outdoor pool and the surrounds. Town is very pretty and great location for the Camino
- Amazing thermal pool, beautiful facilities, great location!
- Great stay in central location. Heated swimming pool made all the difference after a long days walking. Great breakfast and very friendly staff.
- The outdoor swimming pool with 32 C water temperature
The thermal pool was excellent and the location was good.
Decent sized room, good shower.
Right on the Camino.
Hotel Caribe Sanxenxo
The hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from Sanxenxo and 5 minutes’ drive from O Grove and La Toja, where you can find a range of excellent seafood restaurants. Pontevedra is 22.4 miles from the hotel.The rooms at Hotel Caribe Sanxenxo feature simple décor and include heating. All rooms have a TV, desk and a private bathroom.The hotel’s café serves a range of tapas, sandwiches and other dishes. They also have a good selection of local wines. You can also relax in the lounge, where there is a TV and a reading corner.
- The food was excellent the staff was nice ,10 minutes walk 2 the beach,
- It was our 2nd stay and again, we loved it: With the hotel being perfectly located – just a short walk away to the beach – and the most welcoming staff we enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel offers great food and a really fresh and abundant breakfast. Also, nothing to complain about cleanliness – everything was just great and in perfect condition.
- Excelente trato del personal, el Restaurante también excelente
El personal : Empezando por la recepcionista pasando por los camareros ( destacando a Roberto ) y personal de limpieza .
La comida : la disposición en cambiarte algo si no te gusta y en que quedes satisfecho.
La Habitación : No se si tuvieron en cuenta que la estancia fue de 10 días , pero nos dieron una habitación muy amplia con un cuarto de baño muy grande y con una terraza amplia y con vistas.
- Pessoal, muito simpático e optima limpesa. Prontidão para colaborar com as soluções apresentadas, para resolver a falta de tamanho dos colchões. Proximidade com a praia (1250m a pé).
Top Hotels In Sobrán Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sobrán Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sobrán Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sobrán Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!