10 Best Hotels To Stay In Soano Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Soano Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Soano Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Soano Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Soano Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Soano Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Soano Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Soano Cantabria:
Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santillana del Mar is 29 miles from Posada Soano, and Suances is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Lovely location. lively village surrounded by beautiful countryside. The feel of the old house and its history.
excellent restaurant but need Spanish to understand it. Staff very helpful.
- Un trato muy bueno, amabilidad, buena comida, limpio, ubicación muy buena
- Ambiente de las instalaciones muy agradable y bonito. Trato fenomenal. Restauración muy buena.
- La posada tiene mucho encantó y el dueño es majisimo. Trato muy familiar.
La zona es muy bonita, recomiendo paseo por la marisma, por playa Joyel y Ajo.
El alojamiento muy agradable, el restaurante del sitio muy bueno. Recomendable 100%
- Lovely location. lively village surrounded by beautiful countryside. The feel of the old house and its history.
Each room at the Alfar has simple décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV and a private bathroom. Most offer views of the bay.Guests can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Alfar’s restaurant. There is also a café-bar, where free Wi-Fi is available. During the summer months, the hotel’s terrace offers live music.The hotel is just 18.6 miles from Cabárceno Park, while the beaches at Laredo and Castro-Urdiales can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Pedreña Golf Course is 20 minutes away.Santander is 21.7 miles from the hotel. You can drive to the Soplao Caves and Bilbao’s Guggenheim Museum in just over an hour.
- Very frlendly staff, helpful and really going the extra mile to help! Nice and big room
- The view is fantastic and there are good viewing points near the hotel.
The hotel (from Memory) seems to have have some renovation since our visit in 2016. Our room was clean and comfortable with superb a view of the beach and sea.
The restaurant now has an English Language menu with a wide range of meals.
We will us it again as it is not far from Santander and the ferry home to the U.K.
- The location of the hotel was near perfect for the excellent beach. Very spacious rooms (two bedroom apartment with sea view). Bathroom was also a good size, clean and in reasonable condition. Good free parking. View from balcony was nice. Staff were very helpful and attentive.
- They had different fresh fruits and yogurt, breads, sweets, hot and cold drinks….a good assortment available.
Guests can enjoy wonderful views of the sea from the bar-cafe and terrace at Hotel Olimpo. The restaurant serves seafood specials, and there is a living room and a nightclub-bar.Each of the rooms at the Olimpo has a private terrace with views of the beaches of Isla and Noja. All are air conditioned and feature a minibar and TV.Hotel Olimpo has separate swimming pools for children and adults, a gym and a tennis court. Live music and a nursery for children are available in the peak season.
- Great choice for breakfast and lovely walks in hotel vicinity
- This was a very nice hotel a little off the beaten track. We had a very enjoyable time in the area, which we found very safe and little evidence of ‘Brits Abroad’ in fact in some restaurants in the vicinity it was difficult to find someone who actually spoke English,
- Lovely hotel in a fabulous unspoilt setting. Friendly staff and parking on site. Delicious breakfast. Pretty beaches on doorstep.
- Wonderful location, friendly staff and spacious rooms
- Brilliant river and beach location in Isla, Spain. Cleanest beaches ever.
Posada-Spa Privilegio de Vara
The Posada features a typical design with wooden beams and stone and brick walls. There is a cosy dining room where breakfast is served each morning, and there is also a bar. All rooms have heating and come with a TV and a private bathroom. Suites come with a hot tub or hydro-massage shower.Along with the spa, Privilegio de Vara features a gym, and a massage service is available for a surcharge. Tourist information can be provided and activities such as paintball, quad trips and horse riding can be practised in the surroundings.Playa de Ris Beach is only 2,150 feet away. Santander is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Silencioso, tranquilo, muy completo, spa, desayuno abundante, hilo musical, personal atento y amable.
- Me gusto mucho lo acogedor q es el hotel y el personal.
Destacar sobre todo el trato recibido por el personal del hotel. Nos atendieron genial desde el primer momento, nos aconsejaron sobre tratamientos, qué ver y dónde cenar, y nos dieron todo tipo de facilidades para poder disfrutar del spa y de los masajes tranquilos, y hacer el check out sin prisas.
En cuanto al spa, quedamos encantados, y rematamos con un masaje súper relajante.
El desayuno genial, varios tipos de pan y bollos a elegir, distintos tipos de leches…
La habitación correcta, ni muy grande ni pequeña, adecuada para descansar.
El alojamiento era muy hogareño, la decoración era muy bonita y peculiar, y en cuanto al spa, el señor muy-muy majo y pendiente, se notaba que sabía.
Gracias por la estancia!!
- Todo maravilloso, solo cruzar la puerta ya se respira tranquilidad, relax y bienestar
The hotel features simple rooms and apartments with a TV and private bathroom. It has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a variety of restaurants on Noja’s seafront, located 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. Noja Golf Course is 13 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Santander, where you can find an airport and ferry terminal, is 40 minutes’ drive from Hotel Azcona. Bilbao is around an hour’s drive from Noja.
- This was a great cheap stay while cycling, great room, perfect shower and clean
- The people were exceptionally friendly and helpful and always available.
- All perfect apart from bed. Mattress was too soft.
- Muy acogedor y bonito. Los dueños muy atentos y super amables siempre. Las habitaciones amplias y muy limpias. En relacion calidad precio es perfecto. Muchisimo mejor de lo que esperabamos!
- Un hotel sencillo, muy limpio , silencioso y confortable . Muy buena relación calidad-precio
Hotel Villa’s functional rooms have tiled floors and wooden furniture. All rooms include a TV and a private bathroom, with a hairdryer and toiletries.At low tide, guests can access the open-sea beaches or the village of Noja, while Cabarceno Nature Reserve is 18.6 miles away.The hotel has a restaurant, and there is also a café with a large outdoor terrace.Hotel Villa is situated in a peaceful area, surrounded by gardens and trees. Santander Airport is 24.9 miles away, while Santander city centre is a 45-minute drive away.
- The rooms were basic but clean. Location was amazing – right next to a sandy estuary – we could swim from just outside the hotel at high tide.
- I liked the fact that the beach was right by the hotel.
- Location, right on the beach and short walk to shops etc
- The location next to a walkable / swimmable estuary and part of a seaside town with great beach is lovely – despite the electricity (?) generator opposite. Meals were nice and staff friendly and helpful. – would definitely return.
- The location is fantastic, overlooking the natural park, and with the beach adjoining. The walks when the tide is low are great if you like nature, and there are plenty of good restaurants within walking distance.
Hotel Posada La Robleda
This classic-style hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway and for discovering the stunning scenery of Cantabria.Rooms at the Robleda are spacious and attractive, with tiled floors and wooden ceiling beams. Gaze out at the landscape from your private balcony.The hotel is a perfect refuge for reading and working. Soak up the tranquility in the library, or admire the building’s sophisticated décor.Take advantage of free private parking onsite to drive through the charming, traditional villages of Cantabria.You can make use of the Robleda’s tour desk and free Wi-Fi to plan routes across the region.
- The place was impecable and the owners were outstanding
- Very nice staff, very nice stay, rich breakfast. Nice saloon, veranda and garden in which anyone could take leisure. Real free wifi, which often is advertised, but here were working very well.
- Beautifully decorated small hotel with big garden, big quiet room, big bathroom, charming host, beautiful area with beaches and mountains, we were sorry to only spend one night
We booked a superior double and it was perfect. The room war large and nicely decorated. The balcony was overlooking the garden. Large bathroom with a good shower and all sorts of accessories provided, e.g. toothpaste.
The breakfast was very nice with a lot of homemade pastries and good coffee.
The staff was very friendly and welcoming.
Hotel is set in lovely country side, fairly quiet and only natural noise 🙂
Superbe maison , chaleureuse et cosy .
Accueil très sympathique du propriétaire . Celui ci alors que nous voulions prendre un taxi pour dîner nous a très aimablement emmenés et recherchés dans une adresse remarquable qu’il nous avait conseillée.
Rooms at the Arillo are spacious and have free Wi-Fi, and a flat-screen satellite TV. Each room has a private bathroom and a desk.Facilities at Hotel Arillo include a snack bar, terrace and gardens.Staff can arrange entry to nearby golf courses, and other local activities include water sports, walking and horse riding. The Arillo is 18.6 miles from Cabárceno National Park, while Santander and Bilbao can be reached within an hour by car.
- From our room we enjoyed a wonderful view of the beach. We had a balcony, mini bar and everything we could expect. There was an adjacent bar and we felt well catered for although most of the town of Noja itself hadn’t opened up for the season.
- The lady at the reception was very warm and friendly, a real pleasure.
- Great situation lovely beach and easy parking. Would recommend the restaurant food was great.
- Great room with excellent views of the beach and sea. Staff were very friendly. Had good breakfast.
- We arrived by chance at the end of August and the reception staff and the owner were fantastic. We were only going to stay for 1 night but ended up staying 3 nights before travelling to Portugal. We stayed in Portugal for 3 nights and then were travelling back to Spain where we decided to rebook for an additional four nights before travelling to the UK. Highly recommend this little gem, great staff, beautiful location, and very Spanish.
Hosteria Los Laureles
The individually decorated rooms at Los Laureles feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. Each one comes with central heating, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The guest house has a communal TV lounge with sofas and a fireplace. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria.Los Laureles is 45 minutes’ drive from Santander, where there is an airport and a ferry terminal. You can drive to Bilbao in around an hour.
- The hosts were very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. Breakfast was good and again friendly. Would heartily recommend.
- Good position close to Santander. Free parking on site. Everything was good and the breakfast had orange juice, coffee and toast served to the table and small fresh baguettes with a good selection of other foods.
- Excellent budget priced accommodation. Extremely clean. We had to leave before breakfast on second day, so owner arranged for parcel of food to take with us. Many thanks
- El servicio es excepcional y el personal muy agradable y simpático. Todo muy familiar y acogedor. El desayuno riquísimo.
- El hotel genial, la habitación muy limpia y amplia!! Los dueños majisimos, preocupandose si todo estaba a nuestro gusto… Nos dijeron sitios que podiamos ver, en general fantastico!!! Volveria sin duda!!!
Hosteria Las Viñas
Private parking is available on-site and the 24-hour front desk allows guests to come and go at any time. Staff are happy to provide tourist information.There is a bar where a continental breakfast is served, as well as a TV lounge where guests can relax and admire the surrounding landscape.Hosteria Las Viñas is situated 24.9 miles from Santander and 43.5 miles from Bilbao.
- Our host, Yolanda, was so warm and welcoming (and very apologetic about a small glitch on arrival). She went more than the second mile in helping us to settle in and communicating despite my almost non-existent (and my husband’s fairly limited) Spanish and French. Our room was just lovely; beautifully decorated and quite spacious. The bed was comfortable and the shower was great. Yolanda also went the second mile to accommodate our dietary needs for the ample and tasty breakfast. By the time we left we felt as though we were saying goodbye to a friend. As we left Yolanda recommended we have a look at two local beaches; we are so pleased we heeded her advice as the beaches were amongst the most beautiful we have seen on our extensive travels.
- Very clean. Lovely staff. Great breakfast included.
This was lovely hosteria and the owner so super nice.I was able to cancel my last night stay as the weather was too bad to go to the beach which had been my purpose for the visit and they could not have been nicer to make this happen.I felt at home and loved the interior in the terrace.
Liked the location as well as it was little out of the city but still close enough.
- Lovely character property with rooms decorated in Provencal style.
- Our hostess did our washing for us … we’re doing the Camino so it was great
Top Hotels In Soano Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Soano Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Soano Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Soano Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!