10 Best Hotels To Stay In Snowmass Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Snowmass Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Snowmass Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Snowmass Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Snowmass Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Snowmass Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Snowmass Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Snowmass Colorado:
Basalt Mountain Inn
Basalt Mountain Inn is located in Basalt, just 20 miles from Glenwood Springs.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Great location next to the excellent Brick Pony Pub. Quaint old school comfort!
- Clean and affordable. Friendly staff. Cleaner is very nice and friendly even though she can’t speak English.
- I liked how clean the property was. Good sheets, towels, pillows and beds for the price. I liked the fact it was quite newly updated. I also liked that the staff were so great with my kids. Super friendly and accommodating. I liked the breakfast choice. I liked the location – walking distance to lots of great restaurants and the river. But what i LOVED was the surprise addition of cheap lift tickets to the ski mountains 🙂 AMAZING!! Made the price of the hotel so economically brilliant for me. Half price lift tickets and cheap nice accoms that were a third of the price of Aspen or Snowmass which is only 20 mins away by car.
- The location is perfect! Our 19 yr. old twins snowboarded at Snowmass, which is 10 -15 minutes away. This motel is right along the main strip in Basalt. Parking was easy to find and free. We parked and walked to a local restaurant for dinner. The motel also offered a free, small continental breakfast. The accommodations were much nicer than expected, for the low price. The shower and water pressure was excellent!
- Room was very nice, the only draw back, no TV in sleeping room. TV was located in the front of the room as you entered, Staff was very knowledgeable about the area, it is a good place to stay if you ski. Aspen about 25 minutes away. good restaurants close by!
Element Basalt – Aspen
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Element Basalt – Aspen is located in Basalt in the region of Colorado.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and free use of bicycles, ski equipment and bike rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Glenwood Springs is 17 miles from Element Basalt – Aspen, and Aspen is 19 miles away. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 16 miles from the property.
Breakfast was excellent. Many amenities were close by – grocery, restaurants, and etc.
20 minute drive to Snowmass Village entrance road.
- The location was great for us headed to Mid Valley Surgery Center
- Everything outstanding. Room was exceptionally large, with great kitchen facilities, very comfortable bed, excellent climate control, and excellent complimentary breakfast.
Everything! This hotel is fantastic. Modern, clean, friendly staff. Nothing is lacking.
Free drinks and snacks were offered on Monday to Thursday afternoon.
- It was very clean. We enjoyed the hot tub for hours.
- Breakfast was excellent. Many amenities were close by – grocery, restaurants, and etc.
The Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.Five miles from Aspen-Pitkin County Airport, The Stonebridge Inn offers free airport shuttles, free shuttles within Snowmass Village and Rocky Mountain views. Rooms at this Colorado hotel feature cable TV.Guest rooms provide DVD players and Wi-Fi. They also have refrigerators, coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities.The Stonebridge Inn offers guests an outdoor pool, hot tub and spa. Guests can access skiing and hiking trails from the hotel. A communal fireplace is available after a long day of outdoor activities.The Artisan Restaurant and Bar, featuring global contemporary cuisine, offers a relaxed atmosphere for dinner.Stonebridge Inn is centrally located to the ski areas of Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Aspen Mountain and Buttermilk. It is less than one mile from Ajax Whitewater Inflatable Kayaks and 9 miles from Aspen Art Museum.
- Good price for the location. Clean facilities. Lodgey/inn feel is there.
- Bed was great. Having two large sized beds was a bonus
Miguel who checked us in had EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS!I work at the Broadmoor Hotel & Resort (a 5 star resort) and I know exceptional customer skills and Miguel delivered 100%!
The fresh toast was the best I’ve ever had!
-Location: easy to ski down to the ski lift
-Free shuttle to/from airport with friendly drivers
- Generous sized room that was very clean. Location and proximity to the lift was great. The shuttle stop that is directly in front of the lodge was a great bonus. Parked the car and forgot about driving. Took the free shuttle everywhere.
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Wildwood Snowmass offers accommodations in Snowmass Village, just 31 miles from Glenwood Springs. The hotel has ski-to-door access and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The space heater worked well to make up for the fact that the heating system topped out at 64 degrees. Toilet paper was good quality.
- All but one of the staff members were great. The humidifier was a nice touch. The engineering department was very quick and efficient (problem is that they had to make 2 visits to our room). The proximity to the mall/village was convenient.
- Friendly staff, they were helpful. Everything was right there. You didnt have to go far for food skiing and just anything u would need
- The location and staff was friendly and nice and very helpful!!
- Location location location. The room has good amenities especially for a group. We had all of our bags and gear in the room and still had space to move around. They have re-done the rooms on the cheap which I think adds some shabby charm to the place. Clearly the place is old but again, location! Sheets, towels and bathroom were clean, anything beyond that I’m not too worried about.
The Inn at Aspen
One of our top picks in Aspen.Located in Aspen in the region of Colorado, 31 miles from Leadville, The Inn at Aspen features a hot tub and ski-to-door access. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Location is perfect. Friendly and helpful people working in the hotel.
- The food at hometown bbq was delicious and the staff at the hotel was great. It was close to downtown Aspen, and all of the ski slopes (i.e. Buttermilk, Snowmass, etc.).
- It’s the best hotel to stay at. Just a couple meter from the ski lifts. Ski in ski out!!
- AT times there was not enough staff and the service was slow and other days it was great.
- location location location – ski in from buttermilk
One of our top picks in Aspen.In downtown Aspen, this vintage European Ski Lodge has 2 outdoor hot bathtubs. Free shuttle buses to local ski areas stop in front of this hotel in Colorado.Guest rooms at the Annabelle Inn are furnished with a sitting area along with cable TV and a CD player. A radio, a hairdryer and ironing facilities are available in each room as well.Aspen Annabelle Inn features views of the Aspen Mountains and the Red Mountains. A courtyard is on-site, featuring a fire pit, a waterfall pond and a stream garden. The hotel also provides laundry facilities and ski storage.Aspen Carriage & Sleigh is less than 2 miles from Annabelle Inn Colorado. Guests are within walking distance of local restaurants.
- Convenient location. Super-helpful staff. Apres ski drinks & snacks.
- Loved everything about this place and Marie who greeted us when we arrived made our stay. If you love skiing in Aspen or just adventure this is the place to stay. Super helpful and hospitable, I want to come back again soon!
- The staff was incredibly friendly! Hot tubs were in great condition.
- Room was quaint but very comfortable. Service on site was excellent and breakfast was yummy.
- Staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of.
One of our best sellers in Aspen! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Aspen offers accommodations in Aspen.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The shower is great (if you don’t mind being scolded slightly from a milimeter adjustment to the temperature), the room is warm and cosy. Good selection at breakfast and the concierge/ receptionist is very amenable.
- Location was good as was the free breakfast and apres ski
- Joe and Chris at the front desk were beyond helpful. They were amazing! Location of the hotel is great. Nice breakfast and apres ski included are good amenities. Very nice to have free shuttle to and from airport.
- For the money spent to stay in a hotel through XGames week, this is one of the better values we’ve found. Prices are seriously jacked for this week everywhere, so I don’t think anyone feels like they’re getting a good “value” during this time. It was a bonus that the breakfast included scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon and waffles each morning along with normal continental items.
- Excelente la comida del after ski muy recomendable despues de un dia de ski
Aspen Mountain Lodge
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is a 15-minute walk from Aspen Mountain. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Storage for ski equipment is provided.Each room has a work desk, a flat-screen cable TV and a small refrigerator at Aspen Mountain Lodge. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included. Select rooms feature a balcony.Guests can take advantage of a business center and concierge services at Aspen Mountain Lodge. Other facilities include a shared lounge and luggage storage. The property provides free parking.Aspen-Pitkin County Airport is 3 miles from the hotel. Buttermilk Mountain Ski is 2 miles from Aspen Mountain Lodge.
- Excellent staff and location to town. Comfortable quaint a bit old school comfort. Allison was exceptionally helpful and kind
- Breakfast and apres ski was nice. Rooms have humidifiers which was helpful. Hotel was close enough to the bus stop to easily use public transportation
- Very convenient to slopes and town- walking distance
- Friendly staff…they love dogs here! Fantastic hot tub!
- The overall experience was pleasant, but for the rates, over Christmas, it was pretty expensive for $340 a night for what you get. But I guess it is Aspen!!! The lodge had a lovely fireplace and the balcony was nice in our room.
Dandelion Inn is located in Carbondale, 12 miles from Glenwood Springs and 25 miles from Aspen.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport, 22 miles from Dandelion Inn.
No reviews yet.
The Distillery Inn
Located in Carbondale, 12 miles from Glenwood Springs, The Distillery Inn features a sun terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The entire distillery was very cool. The rooms were very comfortable and well appointed, I will stay there again!
- A very modern hotel. The bathroom was the best. Huge, sleek, modern. The fireplace was great with easy on/off switch. The bed was super comfy with cute little cubbies for lighting and phone charging. The balcony was huge.
- The shower was outstanding could stay in it all day
- The Distillery Inn is beautiful. The accommodations are luxurious and quirky. I loved it! We will definitely be back!!
- Nicely decorated, well thought out. Plenty of hooks. Good coffee. Loved the access to bicycles.
Top Hotels In Snowmass Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Snowmass Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Snowmass Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Snowmass Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!