10 Best Hotels To Stay In Smith Springs Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Smith Springs Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Smith Springs Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Smith Springs Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Smith Springs Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Smith Springs Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Smith Springs Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Smith Springs Tennessee:
Days Inn and Suites Nashville Airport
Days Inn and Suites Nashville Airport offers accommodations in Nashville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grand Ole Opry is 7 miles from Days Murfreesboro Pike, and Tootsies Orchid Lounge is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 1.9 miles from Days Inn and Suites Nashville Airport.
- Had a clogged sink and the front desk very kindly moved us to another room
- The man who took care of us at the front desk was very nice. After an 8 hour car ride, my toddler was ready to burn off some energy and he was making her laugh and talking to her as he checked us in, which helped keep her mind busy. We booked a room with one king bed, which was the cheapest option on Booking.com, and, upon arrival, he asked if we would like two queens, since our child was with us, for the same price as the king. He was very helpful and kind. The room was also cheap, which was a plus.
- The beds are soft and they offer quite a few tv channels.
- The person at front desk was very friendly. Helped us with directions when we got lost.
- We didn’t stay long enough to eat, it was absolutely disgusting there.
Comfort Inn & Suites
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Comfort Inn & Suites is located in Antioch in the region of Tennessee, just 10 miles from Nashville.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Franklin is 14 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites, and Murfreesboro is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 6 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites.
- The room was really clean and my kids really enjoyed the pool
- They were very spacious The doors were very heavy, high quality. Kept all noises out.
- They hotel did have a good hot breakfast and a really nice indoor swimming pool.
- Breakfast was great. Inside pool was nice. Ms. Wendy at the front desk was very helpful and sweet. She was very friendly.
- Breakfast had great choices. Food looked appetizing and tasted good. Coffee was hot and good. Beds are comfortable.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast – Antioch
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast – Antioch is located in Antioch in the region of Tennessee.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Nashville is 11 miles from Holiday Inn – Nashville, and Franklin is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 6 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast – Antioch.
- Hotel was fairly new and modern. The cinnamon rolls available at breakfast were delicious.
- Complimentary breakfast has milk, egg omelets, hazelnut coffee, muffins, bagels, etc.
- Sadaricus (the manager) at this location had great customer service. The accommodations also met our expectations. We highly recommend.
We were passing thru from Fla to MI. Arrived 11:30pm left 6:30 am. No time to do anything after driving 16 hours.
I could not get my discount on line or at the desk. Very disappointed. Using the same hotel going south just three days before was charged 30.00 less.
- The hotel was very nice. Our room was a good size. So was the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent, more choices than just carbohydrates. The hotel was easy to find.
Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow offers accommodations in Antioch, just 11 miles from Nashville.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Franklin is 15 miles from Hampton Inn Nashville, and Murfreesboro is 20 miles away. Nashville International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Staff was great front desk to housekeeping. Room was clean, comfortable,quiet,and well-appointed. Close to food, shopping, and gas. Lots of choices.
- Clean and comfortable. My key card kept deactivating and the front desk was very gracious to reset it with no issue every time.
- We were warmly greeted by the reception staff, the room was perfect for our requirements and the bathroom/walk-in shower was very impressive.The breakfast options were rotated twice during our 3 day stay and I applaud the use of recyclable resources.
- Justin the night guy at the check in is great. Real nice guy.
- We enjoyed everything about the hotel and staff. Will likely book this location again in the future.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Nashville Airport East, TN
One of our top picks in Nashville.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East offers accommodations in Nashville, just 5 miles from Grand Ole Opry. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Tootsies Orchid Lounge is 8 miles from Country Inn & Suites Nashville East, and Parthenon is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Breakfast had a great selections and was good. Room was clean, bed was a little hard. Will stay again was a great location near everything I need and only moments away for anything you needed or wanted.
- The front desk agent was very friendly and gave great recommendations. I cannot remember his name.
- Cookies and tee in lobby. Great breakfast. Nice staff.
- The area the hotel is located in is quiet & safe. The rooms were a lot nicer than they looked online! There was a lot of space in the rooms. The staff took great care of us as well & the free breakfast topped it off!
- Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good and hot, wait guy was very friendly.
Days Inn Airport Nashville East
Featuring an outdoor pool, this motel is in Nashville, Tennessee. The rooms include free Wi-Fi access.Each room includes cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are included. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathroom also has a hairdryer. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.At Days Inn Airport Nashville East, there is a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities at the property include a tour desk and a vending machine.Nashville Zoo is a 15-minute drive from this hotel. The hotel is 15.5 miles from Grand Ole Opry and 3 miles from Nashville International Airport.
- Hotel was located walking distance to a grocery store. About two miles from a dam. The dam has a pretty play area.
- This is what you would expect for a mid priced hotel. Clean and comfortable! We had a non smoking king bed.
- Staff was friendly and attentive. Room was a bit smaller than expected, but clean and stocked so was pleased overall.
- Bed was comfortable. Room was not vacuumed, there was debris in the bathroom from previous clients.
- I did not like nothing really everything was poor service cold in the Room heaters not working
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn offers accommodations in Nashville, just 5 miles from Grand Ole Opry.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Tootsies Orchid Lounge is 8 miles from Sleep Inn Nashville, and Parthenon is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Front desk was fantastic. Helpful, quick, friendly, knowledgeable. Price was very fair for the accommodations received.
- David was very funny at check in. Really enjoyed my stay.
- Beds were comfy room was clean, breakfast was good!
- The room was super clean and was fairly big with a gigantic shower
- Everything was nice and it was clean and comfortable.
Knights Inn Nashville Antioch
Located in Antioch, 10 miles from Nashville, Knights Inn Nashville Antioch features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Franklin is 14 miles from Knights Nashville Antioch, and Murfreesboro is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Location perfect for friend I was visiting. Economical compared to other motels in area. Can book online well in advance with no commitment until the night before reservation.
- The breakfast was awful, only coffee , cereal,and juice and small doughnuts.
- We liked absolutely nothing! The worst place we’ve ever stayed! Wouldn’t even think of eating anything from this place! If we weren’t so tired we wouldn’t have stayed! Dirty,disgusting and made us want to puke!
- Nothing they were very rude and our room was dirty even after the housekeepers cleaned it.had to get money back!
- I liked the location to nearby facilities. The hotel is not the best but it was what I expected for the price.
Super 8 Antioch
In central Tennessee, this hotel is 13 miles from downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features free Wi-Fi.A mini-refrigerator and cable TV are included in every room at Super 8 Antioch. They are also equipped with a microwave and coffee-making facilities.The front desk at the Antioch Super 8 is staffed 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. There are also guest laundry facilities on site.The Hickory Hollow Shopping Center is 1 miles from the hotel. Ryman Auditorium is 12 miles away.
- It was a great price for the location and the facilities. Checking in was quick easy and the staff was friendly and very helpful with local restaurants.
- Bed was comfortable and I didn’t see any critters crawling around. Olive Garden Mexican Restaurant next door.
- The beds were comfortable and the location was near alot of restaurants and shopping center in the surrounding areas.
- The whole shower curtain smelled like urine. You can see under the door of the room. Very unsafe!!
- It was a good size room for the price and close to city
Quarters Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Antioch! Quarters Inn & Suites is located in Antioch, just 10 miles from Nashville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Franklin is 14 miles from Quarters Inn & Suites, and Murfreesboro is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- parking lot was good for the long trailer that we were hauling and well lit…
- Everything was great. Nice and surprising how quite considering the location
- there WERE NO EGGS. BREAKFAST WAS VERY SPARCE. 1 kind of muffins, and cereal. Breakfast was over at 9am—even on the weekend.
- more furniture only one chair in the room was no cover on the wall power outlet as for breakfast could had some type of fruit waffle maker would have been nice
- close to interstate .. wi-fi .. floors – not carpet 🙂 .. gives the room a “bigger/cleaner” look
Top Hotels In Smith Springs Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Smith Springs Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Smith Springs Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Smith Springs Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!