10 Best Hotels To Stay In Skrova Nordland – Top Hotel Reviews
Skrova Nordland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Skrova Nordland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Skrova Nordland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Skrova Nordland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Skrova Nordland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Skrova Nordland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Skrova Nordland:
Thon Hotel Lofoten
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Thon Hotel Lofoten is located in Svolvær. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Svolvaer Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- All fantastic.. especially the breakfast which they are justifiably proud of. Wonderful welcome at reception. Stayed four nights which gave time to explore – it’s a great base. And the only hotel I’ve EVER stayed in where there was a pianist playing for breakfast! Full marks!
- A really nice and clean room, great breakfast and friendly staff. It’s located centrally on the water and parking is free in the area.
- Good and huge breakfast with live piano music. Good location
Location: the centre of the town, right next to the Hurtigruten quay, and very near the main bus stop.
Breakfast: excellent, probably the best I have had anywhere! Fantastic range of food, great atmosphere, never known anywhere else with live piano music.
Room: great coffee machine, breath-taking views from higher floors of the town / harbour / sea.
Staff: very friendly and welcoming.
Cleaning: the hotel is immaculate
Building: good atmosphere when you walk in, an almost unique set-up, I think, with it being joined with kulturhaus (concert hall). Nice bar with excellent views of the quay / harbour.
- Nice view of my room, and I even saw the aurora from my room!! Breakfast is also very good, really nice stay.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Scandic Svolvær is located in Svolvær. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Svolvaer Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Nice interior of the lobby, restaurant etc. Comfy bed.
- Very friendly and professional staff. The view of the room where I had dinner and breakfast. Excellent breakfast!
Location overlooking the waterfront and port
Walking distance from everything
Wi-fi that works
Breakfast selection very good and hotel looks modern
Centrally located for those who want to visit Svolvaer, with free parking. Nice view from the room and restaurant. Friendly staff.
Good, Scandinavian breakfast.
- good bed. very good breakfast. Parking is great and – more importantly – free.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Lofoten Suitehotel offers accommodations in Svolvær. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Svolvaer Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Central to almost everything. I love the view and the peace and quiet.
- Everything, spacious, clean and cozy, especially like the sitting hall. There is a sauna if you book the 3 bedrooms, which i was being upgraded. It’s very near to the bus stop and all the activities tour agency are near the hotel.
- It has pretty much all the facilities that you would need if you plan to stay in the area for a long time. Also, the view from the common living room is really, really nice. The location is excellent, it’s right across the tourist information in the main plaza. It’s also really near the ferry port and bus station so going around wasn’t a problem.
- shared kitchen and living space, private bedroom/bathrooms. It was very comfortable, centrally located, good value and very picturesque area
- The underground car park facility was great, although not cheap. Very central hotel and well placed for all the activities on offer.
Fast Hotel Svolvær
Fast Hotel Svolvær offers pet-friendly accommodations in Svolvær.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Svolvaer Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Good location, just in the centrum and so close to the Hurtigruten terminal.
- It was the best hostel I’ve ever saw in my life. Big rooms with big windows. Perfectly clean.
- For the money, it’s a very basic hotel that is in a great location for accessing the ferry docks. Also, the room and bathroom were both a nice size, and the new room we were moved to was much more modern/updated. Having no hotel personnel on site is tricky and we had to rack up some international calling minutes, but they were quick to help once we were able to get in touch.
What croissants? But breakfast was fine.
Beds were comfortable and lighting ok once one had figured out the dimmers.
- The place has a very good location right in the center of Svolvær. There is no reception, everything works with door codes and automatic emails/sms. Breakfast is provided as a little cooling bag in the evening in front of the door. The “Aurora” restraurant downstairs has good salmon 🙂
One of our top picks in Svolvær.Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Anker Brygge offers accommodations in Svolvær. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Svolvaer Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The typical fisherman decorated cabin is very nice, just at the waterfront with stunning view. The breakfast is very good. The filtered coffee provided in the cabin is great. There are also full kitchenette provided.
- IT IS A SUPER STAY HERE FOR 2 days. STUNNING VIEWS, perfect breakfast, spacious rooms, very friendly staff, convenient location. IT HAS ALL I EXPECTED.,
- Staff were very friendly (receptionists and waitress) and enthusiastic; great view.
Full kitchenette is provided which make us easy for home cook.
We able to see the aurora from our cottage
- 10 minutes walking from the port, near to the town center and explore agents. View is good.
Vestfjord Hotel Lofoten
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vestfjord Hotel Lofoten offers accommodations in Svolvær. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Svolvaer Airport, 2.5 miles from Norlandia Vestfjord Hotel.
- The hotel room was the cheapest in that city. The breakfast was good.
We were a team of 12 master students, who stayed in the hotel for 2 nights. We were so pleased by friendly and professional staff, who sorted out tiny isssues for us, suggested nice places to visit and generally were helpful.
Rooms were big, light and had nice view. Both rooms and bathrooms were shiny clean. Location is right in the city, 5 minutel to walk to sentrum, 1 min walk to car rental, 1 min walk to Hurtigruten.
Breakfast was nice and tasty.
- The room is clean, there is common tea & coffee corner.
Large family room
Nice views from
- The staff were so friendly. They had tea and coffee in the foyer available at all times. We saw the Northern Lights right out front. The restaurant was good for dinner too
Fast Hotel Lofoten
Located in the coastal town of Svolvær in Lofoten Archiepelago, Fast Hotel Lofoten is a self-service accommodation and features a keyless entry system. It has free WiFi, free parking and a TV lounge in the lobby.All guest rooms at Fast Hotel Lofoten have work desks and an electric kettle. The private bathroom has a shower and hairdryer.Snacks and refreshments can be purchased from the hotel’s vending machines. Every night, a packed breakfast is delivered directly to the room by midnight.Lofoten War Memorial Museum is a 7-minute walk away. The characteristic Svolværgeita Mountain is 1.6 miles away.
- Booking process and method of communication to start of stay at hotel. Very responsive with both texts and e mails. Informative.
- We had a really big room with a cosy bed, a desk and a comfy couch in it. The breakfast was also quite good (bread, cheese, jam, butter, juice, apple). Maybe I should add, that we were there during the off-season and thus, the price-performance-ratio was pretty good.
- Comfy clean bed, excellent adequate breakfast, great location
- The bed was super comfy and the view from the balcony was superb! Good breakfast delivered each night for the following morning which u can keep in the fridge in the room
- Clean, breakfast, warm, nice view,location, good internet
Housed in a refurbished early 1900s building, Finnholmen Brygge is situated in the Lofoten fishing village of Henningsvær. It offers free WiFi and simple rooms with harbour or Vest Fjord views.All guest rooms have functional décor and a tiled bathroom with shower.The hotel’s tavern and pub serves Norwegian cuisine based on locally sourced ingredients.Svolvær is less than 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel Finnholmen Brygge. Nearby leisure options include fishing, hiking and Northern Lights excursions.
- Really good location with nice views. Friendly staff and good restaurant at hotel.
The hotel is within walking distance (10-15 minutes) of Henningsvaer’s main attractions.
The beds were comfortable, per se, were it not for the bed bugs we found in them… (see negative aspects).
The windows offer a nice view of the seaside.
- The village with several restaurants and pubs is cute and in a walking distance (15 minutes) from the hotel. The room was very basic but clean. Breakfast included in the room rate. It was also quite basic although I liked the fresh bread.
- A pleasant hotel in a converted warehouse. Good restaurant. Good breakfast. Very nice staff.
- We drove 26 hours from Copenhagen through Sweden and we were late for check in, the staff stayed to make sure we had a place to sleep! Wonderful place!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Henningsvær Bryggehotel is located in Henningsvær in the region of Nordland, just 11 miles from Svolvær. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Svolvaer Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Nice and clean facilities. Polite and serviceminded staff. Beautiful view from the dining area. Could not have asked for better stay!
Location is fantastic. Superb view of harbour.
Complimentary tea, coffee and waffle at the lobby.
Cosy fireplace and nice layout of common area.
- The staff is super helpfull, they gave us info about northern lights, restaurants and food. The hotel is cozy, with a nice common area and with great view on the fjords. Complimentary coffee and tea. The best breakfast we had in norway!
- Very comfortable and clean, in a very peaceful location. The breakfast was fantastic.
- Very nice location, and very nice architecture and from there inside was great
Lofoten Arctic Hotel Skata
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lofoten Arctic Hotel offers accommodations in Henningsvær, just 10 miles from Svolvær. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Svolvaer Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Super friendly staff, perfect location, the room is slightly small and could do with a little make over, but we found it quite charming and it was fine for us. The bathroom was small as well, but clean and functional. Diner was very good and breakfast was fine. If the owner would call it a guest house i would give it 5 stars. As a hotel I might expect a bit more from the rooms, maybe. We stayed for just one night and that was perfect. For a longer stay, like a week or so, I might like a bit more space.
All in all we liked it and the owner is very nice. He gave us some great tips for sites to see off of the main roads and they were all breathtakingly beautiful. Thanks again.
- The place is really amazing. Ragnar is the best and the most helpful host you can ever meet. He called us by mobile at 23:00 to inform that there is high possibility to see Aurora Borealis. The most delicious breakfast at Henningsvær. The location was perfect for our needs.
- Very friendly welcome and the host went out of his way in all aspects of the visit.
- We booked a room for 1 night at the Lofoten Arctic Hotel. However, the place was completely deserted. After a few calls and driving to the reception of another hotel, which has the same owners, we found out that we would be the only guests and that there would be no staff at the Lofoten Arctic Hotel. Also, we couldn’t get our breakfast at the Lofoten Arctic Hotel. Worst of all: no excuses were made.
- The breakfast buffet was really great! That, along with the beautiful views on the water and the cozy rooms! I will definitely be back here!
- Super friendly staff, perfect location, the room is slightly small and could do with a little make over, but we found it quite charming and it was fine for us. The bathroom was small as well, but clean and functional. Diner was very good and breakfast was fine. If the owner would call it a guest house i would give it 5 stars. As a hotel I might expect a bit more from the rooms, maybe. We stayed for just one night and that was perfect. For a longer stay, like a week or so, I might like a bit more space.
Top Hotels In Skrova Nordland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Skrova Nordland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Skrova Nordland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Skrova Nordland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!