10 Best Hotels To Stay In Six Mile Falls Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Six Mile Falls Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Six Mile Falls Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Six Mile Falls Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Six Mile Falls Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Six Mile Falls Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Six Mile Falls Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Six Mile Falls Maine:
Four Points by Sheraton Bangor
This hotel has direct access to the Bangor International Airport via the enclosed walkway, and boasts an on-site restaurant. Shopping in central Bangor is 3 miles away.Each guest room at the Four Points by Sheraton Bangor features a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. They are decorated in soft colors with bright blue accents, and offer coffee making facilities and a work desk.Guests at the Bangor Four Points by Sheraton can visit the on-site fitness center or use the business center. The front desk is available 24-hours.Godfrey’s Grille and Lounge specializes in American cuisine–particularly Maine seafood dishes–for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Hollywood Slots Casino is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Enjoy the Bangor Waterfront, 3 miles away.
- Location is perfect for airport and vicunity. This is the place to stay if you are flying out.
- Rooms nicely updated, clean, comfortable. Very nice front desk staff. Libby coffee in the a.m. they validated parking.
- The access to the pool. The beds were super comfy and the room was cozy. Lots of storage and the mini fridge made it easy for drinks and snacks for the weekend. The room was great, and had enough shades to make it nice and dark for nap time for the little one and sleeping in the morning.
- This hotel makes flying out of Bangor in winter so much better! Comfort, good service and not having to go out in the snow with baggage to get to the airport–we could not ask for more. Even a gym and a restaurant are provided.
- Great location near airport! Love that you can just go across walkway and you are at the airport. But most of all the beds are so comfortable!!!!
Country Inn at the Mall
One of our best sellers in Bangor! Located a 12-minute drive from the Bangor International Airport, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. The University of Maine is a 15-minute drive from the property.Each room at Country Inn at the Mall includes air conditioning, a coffee maker and a TV. Rooms are also equipped with a private bathroom.Guests at the Bangor Country Inn have access to a lobby computer and on-site laundry facilities.A continental breakfast is served each morning. Additional dining options, including Little Vietnam Restaurant & Bar, are a short drive from the hotel.Bangor Mall is a 2-minute drive from Country Inn at the Mall. Bangor Municipal Golf Course is 5 miles away.
- location its convient to all the shopping in the mall
- Beds were comfy amd the rooms were clean we were pleasently surprised because it was fairly in expensive
- Everything I love this place it’s my go to every time I’m in Bangor the prices are great the staff is always pleasant and it’s conv
- Liked the cleanliness, the quietness, and the variety of breakfast items.
- Pleasant employees, soup and crackers, cookies, easy checkout, adequate breakfast included, quiet, comfortable bed
Pine Tree Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pine Tree Inn offers accommodations in Bangor. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Bangor.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Rodeway Inn offers accommodations in Bangor. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.Bangor Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
Friendly staff and it was convenient with parking and quiet.
Bedding was clean.
Lots of towel
Apologetic staff for any inconvenience
- One bed was broke. The pool was closed for 9 days and this was my daughter’s birthday present.. Her ONLY request was to swim at a hotel, this hotel. Also there were drug dealers in and out all night.
- I liked the hot showers and the comfortable bed! Would highly recommend others to stay 🙂
- Shuttle service late at night from greyhound at Dysarts was just a quick phone call away and so convenient.
- Quiet and convenient. Close to convenient store and restaurant.
- Friendly staff and it was convenient with parking and quiet.
Howard Johnson Inn Bangor
One of our top picks in Bangor.Howard Johnson Inn Bangor offers accommodations in Bangor. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Bangor Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Very clean, affordable, and the bed was very comfortable.
-Comfy King Bed
-Infra red bulbs in the bathroom are not seen very often
-very late check-in was not a problem
Super Comfortable King size bed. Fan drowned out noise of airport!
Good value for the money.
- I have always liked Howard Johnson, but this one seemed more luxurious than I expected.
- There was no problem checking in or out. Thy arranged transportation to the airport which arrived on time. I went there late in the afternoon and left before 5 A.M. so it was very short, but the room was ready, comfortable and the personnel ere helpful.
With a heated indoor pool, fitness center, and a complimentary hot breakfast, Ramada Bangor is just a 5-minute drive from the center of Bangor. Guests can use a free shuttle to Bangor Airport and other local attractions.Each of the rooms at Bangor Ramada includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer, along with a coffee maker. Free Wi-Fi is available, along with free local calls.Aviators Restaurant and Pub serves evening meals with signature grill dishes.Free parking is available, and both Bangor Municipal Golf Course and downtown Bangor are just 2 miles away. The Children’s Museum and Bangor Civic Centre are both also 2 miles from Ramada Bangor.
- The place was close to the airport and they provide shuttle service.
- Staff was decent to deal with. However they were understaffed per front desk.
- The staff was wonderful. Very helpful and friendly
- The lady in the breakfast buffet was the greatest staff member of the property for the two days we were there.
- The driver is the best! Had the same one every time we go?
The Charles Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Charles Inn offers accommodations in Bangor.The rooms include a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The staff were amazing. From greeting us with a big smile when we checked in early to reimbursing us when there was no hot water. Staff apologized and fixed the problem as quickly as possible and kept us informed on what was happening. The decor is really cool. It’s an old building so expect what comes with that. We really liked it and would definitely stay here again.
- Once we entered the lobby we were greeted right away. The atmosphere was like stepping back in time and the little details were attended to. The Inn is within easy walking to local restaurants and shops.
- The best thing is the location, it’s right next to good restaurants. It also has a lot of character, which I liked.
Really comfy bed.
Danna on the front desk was very informative and helpful.
The location is great, and they are pet friendly which s a huge plus for me. The parking garage is a 2 minute walk away and there is so much to do close by. Tons of food options. Also, there is a great little indie coffee shop next door.
The Inn keeper was friendly and had great suggestions for things to do in the area. She went above and beyond and did some research to get me info about a cute collectible store (antique furniture, etc.) that is in nearby Orono.
Super 8 Bangor
Super 8 Bangor offers accommodations in Bangor.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Some of the staff was excellent-young man, possibly named Brad. Very helpful with getting a taxi shuttle back to our hotel to pick up my car. $20 for the week to leave car excellent!!
- Room was clean. Comfy beds. Nice staff. Would stay again.
- The staff was great, the rooms were clean and looked very nice, and the breakfast was good!
Room was clean and beds were comfortable.
T.V. had a variety of stations
Mini fridge was convenient
- The breakfast was completely fine and plentiful – yogurt, bananas, oatmeal/cereal, bagels/English muffins and waffles.
- Some of the staff was excellent-young man, possibly named Brad. Very helpful with getting a taxi shuttle back to our hotel to pick up my car. $20 for the week to leave car excellent!!
Quality Inn Bangor Airport
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Quality Inn Bangor Airport is located in Bangor in the region of Maine.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice peaceful room. Clean rooms and good breakfast.
- The staff was absolutely AMAZING!! Each one of them went above and beyond expected, from the desk staff to the housekeeper. Breakfast selection was huge, and hot items where actually hot and very tasty!!
- Good size rooms, good location, free airport shuttle and park & fly,reasonable price.
- Cleanliness of the rooms and updates in the bathroom
- Friendly staff and good location for a road trip. Rooms are comfortable.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Bangor
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Just a 5-minute drive from Bangor International Airport, Fairfield Inn Bangor offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Facilities include an indoor pool and a whirlpool.The air-conditioned rooms of Bangor Fairfield Inn are equipped with a work desk, coffee/tea making facilities, and cable TV with HBO.Guests can enjoy a deluxe continental breakfast with hot waffles every morning. Vending machines are also available.As well as an indoor pool and a whirlpool, Fairfield Inn Bangor also offers a sauna, a gym, and laundry facilities.Fairfield Inn Bangor is just a 5-minute drive from the Bangor Municipal Golf Course and the Bangor Transportation Center.
- Dependably good place. Hadn`t stayed there for awhile and will be back.
- The breakfast was one of the best we’ve ever had at a hotel . Great waffles, eggs sausage all the fruit cereal and beverages you could ever want .
- Location . We stayed two nights a week apart and this was a perfect location near the highway and all emenities
- Everything…the bed was very comfy and the staff was amazing they go above and beyond to accommodate your needs..the hot breakfast was a bonus and included in the price…we will definitely be staying with them again
- The only problem we had which was super minor, was we could not regulate the heat that night. It was too cool, or too hot. But the employees went and sent up a fan they scrounged up for us… and it was only 10 degrees out!! We thought it was amazing!
Top Hotels In Six Mile Falls Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Six Mile Falls Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Six Mile Falls Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Six Mile Falls Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!