10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sitges Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sitges Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sitges Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sitges Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sitges Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sitges Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sitges Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sitges Catalonia:
Hotel Subur Maritim
Next to the Hotel Subur Maritim, the hotel’s Cau del Vinyet restaurant is set in a restored 1920s villa. It serves fresh Catalan cuisine, including a daily set menu.Each room at the Hotel Subur Maritim offers a minibar and flat-screen satellite TV. Rooms have a simple, functional design, and include a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free coffee and tea are offered at the reception.The Hotel Subur Maritim is a 15-minute walk along the seafront promenade from the charming old town of Sitges. Bicycle rental is offered at the hotel’s 24-hour reception, and free parking is available on site. Terramar Golf Course is just 0.9 miles away.
- Very nice beach front hotel, excellent value restaurant
- Good location, friendly staff, view from balcony, pool area
- Rooms were clean, basic but had everything I needed. I asked for a shower as I know some have baths, which was kindly accommodated. Complimentary teas and coffee were available 24hrs in reception area, which was very useful as well as the use of bicycles. Staff that I interacted with, where extremely helpful and friendly. Cleaning staff were exceptional and thorough.
- The area in front of the beach is really nice. The swimming pool is big enough. The breakfast was good (even if my 13 years old daughter paid the maximum price and ate nothing, 6 breakfasts were unfarelly charged on the same day).
- Late booking but we found a gem. Very good location near sea, nice pool, excellent staff and excellent value menu of the day
Rooms at Hotel Sitges are decorated in elegant white, with light wood floors and touches of colour. All include air conditioning, a safe and a modern bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer. A room adapted for guests with reduced mobility is available on request.The hotel has a spa and a sun terrace which are open during the summer months. Bikes can be requested for free at the reception.This modern hotel is located in Sitges’ quiet, affluent El Vinyet district. Within a 10-minute walk, you will find a wide range of shops, restaurants and lively bars.Sitges Train Station is a 20-minute walk away and offers regular services to Barcelona; buses to Barcelona and El Prat Airport leave from a bus stop located 5 minutes’ walk away. There is free public parking in the surrounding area.Barcelona Airport is 18.6 miles away, and the hotel can arrange transfers at an extra cost. Hotel Sitges also offers a luggage storage service and information about Sitges and the surrounding area.
The breakfast was a little expensive for the choices available
However the food that was available was delicious
It’s quite far out of Sitges town. However could get to centre in a six seater taxi for €12 (cheaper for a normal 4 seater)
- This place is a gem! It is quirky, with fabulously refurbished motorcycles and other memorabilia including R2D2 (Star Wars) in reception. The hotel is small, which is great! Parking right outside and our rooms were on the ground floor so no lifts or stairs to haul baggage. Loved the blackout interior shutters. It meant it was pitch black…. so beware, no daylight enters at all so set an alarm if you need to!
- very nice and safe neighbourhood. rooms are comfortable, although quite small. the bed is big and comfortable. breakfast is very nice. staff is very nice and welcoming.
- Very nice, clean and cute hotel. Staff was friendly. It has been a most pleasant experience to stay at Hotel Sitges, which is located just a few minutes of walking to the beach. Highly recommendable.
- Rooms well designed. Ours had twin beds and a third bed, desk and wardrobe + terrace. Spotless.
- The breakfast was a little expensive for the choices available
Hotel Medium Sitges Park
Hotel Medium Sitges Park’s stylish rooms have attractive décor with white furnishings. All rooms feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast. The restaurant also offers design Mediterranean cuisine for dinner. There is also a poolside bar on the grounds.The hotel is in Sitges’ charming historic quarter and is just a 5 minute walk from Sant Bertomeu Church and the beach. The town’s train station is less than half a mile away and there are regular trains to Barcelona, a 30 minute ride away.
- Very nice place to stay! Design of hotel, friendly staff and very tasty breakfast with CAVA, fresh fruits and good food! 🙂
- The hotel is beautiful, clean, and well maintained. Room was fantastic with comfortable beds, a decent shower and large terrace. Excellent location.
- This is my third stay at this hotel and always choose it for Location, cleanliness, value and good WiFi
- Everything would more than happy to stay here again
- The location was excellent. The room was perfect for our family
Each of the stylish rooms at the Platjador Sitges has air conditioning and a private bathroom, complete with a hydromassage shower. They also feature a 32-inch LCD TV, pillow menu and tea/coffee making facilities.The El Rincon de Pepe Restaurant offers traditional stews and rice dishes as well as fresh fish and meats. The hotel´s wine cellar also offers a number of international wines to taste. An extensive buffet breakfast is served from 8am until 12pm.Sitges Station is just 1,150 feet from the Platjador and regular trains run to Barcelona, El Prat de Llobregat and Reus.
Fantastic location – close to the beach, bars, restaurants and shops!
Excellent breakfast – omelettes, fried or scrambled eggs on request all freshly cooked and no bother to ask. Buffet style breakfast in abundance – hot and cold. Available up until 12pm!
- Beach front room, beside our friends, huge bed, loved the nespresso machine and lovely late breakfast.
- Excellent location right on the beach with an amazing view from the rooftop bar/terrace. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Second stay and enjoyed it even more than my first
Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfy beds, good facilities, safe, tea and coffee, balcony, great roof top bar, great choice at breakfast and available until 12, great location, nice pool area, nice touches like free water and wine in the fridge, free lemon juice and apples in the pool area, tea and pastries at 530pm
Staff are very helpful and obliging and nice to see the same faces every year
- Fantastic location – close to the beach, bars, restaurants and shops!
The rooms at the Galeón Hotel come with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a pillow menu. Standard rooms are located in the main building, while superior rooms are set in a modern annexe with a rooftop hot tub.The Galeón’s bar-restaurant is open from 08:00 until 00:00. Guests can make free use of the PC with internet in the lobby area, and beach towels and parasols can also be rented for free with a small deposit.Located in a pedestrian street, the hotel is located around 650 feet from Sitges Station, 800 feet from the beach. Barcelona is a 40-minute train journey away.
- The hotel and its staff went above and beyond all our expectations the property was spotless and very comfortable not to mention the exquisite massage shower the food and breakfast buffet was delicious and such a broad range to choose from and the afternoon tea which was free was a lovely little touch we were so happy here we will be staying here again and we will reccomend to our friends kind regards Mark&orla
- Super staff. Good central location. Excellent WiFi.Clean. Good breakfast buffet with convenient times.
- Excellent location room was very clean and bed was enormous and very comfortable. Breakfeast choices were brilliant and it set you up for the day..The staff always had a smile and were very helpful. Would definately stay here again
- Refurbished room with 2 double beds, nice bathroom and shower, nice balcony with sunbeds, table and chairs, free safe and wi fi, friendly helpful staff, nice pool area, very clean, great breakfast, afternoon tea, close to station, mon bus, shops and cafes
- We really liked our big room and balcony. The bed was comforable as well.
Hotel Medium Romantic
The Romàntic features original paintings, ceramics and sculptures throughout. Rooms have simple, stylish décor and include a fan, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.You can enjoy breakfast in the bright dining room or outside on the peaceful garden-terrace. There are also various bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.Just 650 feet away, Sitges Train Station offers direct services to Barcelona. You can reach Barcelona Airport in around 25 minutes’ drive. Airport transfers can be arranged on request.
- Location, location and location, right in the the heart of the town. Plus our room had a great private terrace overlooking the (chill out) garden of the neighbouring hotel. Good buffet breakfast.
- Staff couldn’t have done more to help with questions and advice – also super friendly
- The hotel is a lovely picturesque place, very clean and tidy, staff was very friendly, and even rang around restaurants to find one that does gluten free meals. Lovely gardens and seating areas.
- very good breakfast: fresh fruits, good coffee machine. good location. i will come back again
- The hotel was very charming. We especially loved the breakfast and our cozy room with a garden terrace.
Guests have access to the Dolce Vital Spa with indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, ice fountain and steam bath. Therapies and beauty treatments are available. There is a 24-hour gym and a personal trainer can be requested for a supplement.Modern air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV. There is a laptop safe, minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, bathrobes and amenities.Dolce Sitges has 3 restaurants, 3 bars and a chill-out lounge, offering everything from à la carte fine wine and dining, to poolside snacks and cocktails. There is also a boutique restaurant serving local products. In summer, the property organizes themed dinners and barbecues in the garden.There is a 24-hour reception and a tour desk and a free transport service to the beach is available in summer. Free on-site parking is offered, and Sitges centre is 2.2 miles away.By train, the hotel is just 25 minutes from Barcelona International Airport and 50 minutes from Barcelona city centre.
- Really modern spacious hotel with excellent facilities and lovely staff. Very efficient service. Quick taxi ride to town but walkable. Great value mini breakfast or lunch in the pool bar. Will definitely come back.
- Amazing hotel, with beautiful wiews. Relaxing atmosphere. Nice bedroom, good breakfast.
- We liked all the breakfast, the happiness of the staff. The view from our room.
- Staff couldn’t do enough for you. Very clean. Nice bedrooms. Breakfast was excellent with huge choice.
- The location and the sea view. Recreation place and very relaxing
Good simple accommodation perfect to use as a base during a fun break away in the cosmopolitan town of Sitges, boasting great restaurants, bars, shops, beaches and easily reached by train and car.The hotel is located on a pedestrian street.
- Our son lives in Barcelona and we have friends in Villanova so Stiges is ldeal location for us.
- Well located clean. Staff were excellent. Breakfast was fab !!
- Good hotel location, nice and clean. Good breakfast from 8 – 12. I had a good room at the back overlooking the pool (304) – though heard some of the rooms are a bit pokey.
- Location, pool facilities were excellent. Staff were lovely.
- Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. Beds are very large and comfortable.
The elegant rooms at the Calipolis feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free pool towels are provided.The hotel’s Àgora Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine next to the pool. There is also a bar and summer terrace with views of the sea and promenade.You can rent bikes at the front desk.Sitges Train Station is a 10-minute walk away, connecting you with central Barcelona in just 45 minutes. Garraf Nature Reserve is 3 miles away, and El Prat Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
Large rooms comfy beds excellent breakfast
Lovely views with sea facing balconies
- Excellent choice at the breakfast buffet.Whole hotel was spotlessly clean.
- The location was perfect staff was friendly and helpful room had a great view!
- Excellent view from our room on the 9th floor with a huge balcony.
Location was brilliant, right by the beach and easy walking distance to the hub of the town
We had a mountain view room which was quiet
Room was a good size, bed was large
Breakfast has lots of options
- Large rooms comfy beds excellent breakfast
Hotel Montserrat is within a 5-minute walk of Sitges Train Station, and very close to the town’s shops and lively nightlife.The Montserrat Hotel also has a lounge with free internet service. Breakfast is served until 11 am daily, and a wide range of restaurants can be found nearby.
- Breakfast was decent, staff was great. Arranged for us to enter the room early to prepare for an interview. Perfekt!
Basic, clean accommodation in the heart of Sitges, 5 minutes from the beach, bars, restaurants and railway station. Breakfast was served on the 3rd floor, between 8am and 11am. Continental with a good selection of meats, cheese, breads and rolls, cereal, juices and coffee/tea.
Staff were very pleasant and helpful. On my last day I left my bags in reception and spent the day on the beach, had a late flight home and was able to freshen up before heading for the airport as they had a purpose build bathroom with shower off the reception. Why can’t more hotels have this facility?
- Clean room, staff members were very helpful and the breakfast was really nice.
- Very friendly staff. There’s a microwave oven and minifridge
- Breakfast was fab the staff were fab the rooms were clean although dated were good value for money we would happily stay again.
Top Hotels In Sitges Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sitges Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sitges Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sitges Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!