10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sísamo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sísamo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sísamo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sísamo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sísamo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sísamo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sísamo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sísamo Galicia:
Pazo do Souto
Enjoy a stroll in Pazo do Soutos expansive gardens, and lie back and soak up the sunshine during the summer months. In warm weather you can also take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool.There is a restaurant and cafe on site, where you can dine in style, in a lovely, traditional Galician setting. Here you can sample local-style cooking, or simply grab a quick snack before heading out into the countryside.In the evening, you can sit back and unwind in the hotels lounge, where you can chat or play games with family or friends by the fireplace.
- Beautiful old building and very friendly & helpful staff
- This place is a gem, a diamond. I can’t wait to go back. It’s everything and more.
The friendly welcome of all the staff.
The service was excelent, nothing was too much trouble.
The room was very spacious and comfortable.
Excellent breakfast with a wide choice.
The evening meal in the restaurant was a special treat.
A well run family hotel
With great character and pleasant surroundings and a feeling of history
Good food ambience and caring helpful staff
- Lovely spot for exploring Galicia. Majority of staff very pleasant and helpful. Beautiful building!
Balneario de Carballo
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 24 miles from Balneario de Carballo, and A Coruña is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 17 miles from Balneario de Carballo.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Mar de Queo 2
Hotel Rural Mar de Queo 2 is an 18th-century building, surrounded by gardens and terraces. Decorated in typical rural style, rooms include central heating, TV and a bathroom with hairdryer.Carballo is 2.5 miles from the accommodation and A Coruña is 15.5 miles away.The hotel is located just 3.7 miles away from the Baldaio Lakes and Razo Beach. Finisterre is 43.5 miles away. The staff at Hotel Rural Mar de Queo 2 can provide information about the region or organize car hire, and free parking is available on site.
- Excellent building and in room furniture, with a delightful trickling stream and fields out the back as the view from our window.
- The puppy met us on the road and guided us to the parking lot. The staff met us late and made us food and treated us like family. I wish I had more time to just stay there and chat. It was a true highlight of our Holliday. It’s rural but don’t be put off go out of your way to stay here. Leaving was hard
- The location of the hotel is superb, very quiet and in the middle of the countryside. Manuel even pops down to the local baker every morning to buy fresh croissants – that´s what I call service !
- The owner and son very accomodating and helpful and the breakfast good value. When daughters room was not on same floor they accomodated us by placing a bed in the larger room that we had and as other guests arrived wanting accomodation the owners kindly compensated us back for the one room we had booked extra.
- Friendly staff, great view, relax atmosphere. Decide to continue our stay for one night longer.
The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Hotel Cerqueiro features free WiFi throughout the property.There is luggage storage space at the property.The property is 7.2 miles from Baldaio beach and 8.5 miles from Caion beach. Gabenlle recreational area is 2.2 miles away. Sada is 24.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 15.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Restaurante Pizzeria ABC
Each bright room offers air conditioning, soundproofing and a TV. All rooms have heating, a wardrobe and a desk as well as a private bathroom. Some rooms come with a spa bath.At Hotel Restaurante Pizzeria ABC you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 29.8 miles away.
- The Resestaurant , which was the only one open gave us an excellent steak meal which was excellent value. Nice people , great food, great value.
- La stanza era calda ed accogliente, il ristorante pizzeria molto buono ed estremamente conveniente, il wi-fi ottimo, il personale gentilissimo. E’ vero che come posizione è un po’ fuori mano, ma con le indicazioni del titolare siamo arrivati benissimo a Santiago e a Finisterre.
- La habitación tenía aire acondicionado, además de bañera con hidromasaje. Es un lugar acogedor y confortable y el personal muy agradable.
- La habitación q estaba por encima de nuestras expectativas y super limpio todo y el trato allí recibido por el personal y los dueños inmejorable.Muy Recomendable
- Buen precio y limpieza. Hotel correcto para hacer noche.
Hotel Fonte do Fraile
All of the rooms at Fonte do Fraile have different styles and mix wood, stone and modern materials. All come with air conditioning, a balcony, wired music and a TV.Inspired by traditional Galician architecture, the Fonte do Fraile offers a free internet terminal, as well as a café. There is also a lounge with a fireplace, and another chill-out lounge in the conservatory.Fonte do Fraile is situated only 21.7 miles from A Coruña Airport. Santiago de Compostela is 63 km, while Finisterre is 49.7 miles away.
- Although it’s a good hotel near a beach, the town itself is not very nice
- The hotel was extremely clean and the staff were specially nice. It is very, very close to the beach and a 10 min walk from a couple of restaurants and the port. Perfect place if you want to go with your SO. I went in winter for a scuba diving course and was extremely pleased with the place. Try to call before booking.
- The property was very clean and rooms were very big.
- Staff super professional, extremely clean, great facilities, should be a 4 star hotel
- Lovely hotel, great sea view, helpful friendly staff
Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels
Every room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a seating area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.A Coruña is 28 miles from Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels, and Finisterre is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room exceeded what we were expecting (we were given a two bedroom room for two adults and two children, each with its own ensuite plus a whirlpool bath).
- For the price we paid the rooms were amazing, very comfortable, and they had everything we needed. Its complete with everything a backpacker needed and the beds were big and comfortable. Everything worked perfectly and the room had a nice rustic touch. We are sad to have stayed only one night because the places around the hotel as well were beautiful and we can go to them by just walking. We didn’t avail of the the breakfast but there are restobars infront to have it just as comfortably.
- Beautiful view from dining room and very friendly staff
- The room was clean and near the localization had some really beautiful beaches.
- Todo la limpieza sobre todo y la amabilidad de recepción
Hotel Costa Verde
The Costa Verde is surrounded by an important natural environment known for its rich wildlife, tranquil waters and sand banks. It is also conveniently located for a daytrip to the historic cities of La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela, both within an hour’s drive.The hotel building itself dates from 2003. Its modern facilities include a cafe-bar and satellite TV in every room.
- Very nice staff. Good breakfast at the bar. Comfortable rooms. Nice situation on Costa da morte.
- Muy bien atendido limpieza excelente y muy buen trato tanto de ramón el propietario como de las chicas
- El dueño Ramón muy amable y campechano.El personal también y el hotel limpio
- Sencillo pero cómodo y limpio. Personal muy amable
- Habitación amplia y cómoda. Buena ubicación para recorrer a Costa da Morte.
You will find room service at the property.A Coruña Airport is 25 miles away.
- Very quiet location on sea front. Good sea view from bedroom. Near lovely, undeveloped beaches. 15 minute drive from Malpica.
- Restaurant fabulous and incredible value considering the Michelin starred quality. The views are unforgettable.
- This place is just heaven… the location, the owners, the staff, the lunch, breakfast and don’t forget the BEAUTIFUL dinner……. Michelin restaurant…. its a fantastic place… Easy to find as well even though its a little off the beaten track.
We stayed at as Garzas with our daughter of 3 years and my Parents.
The Rooms, the Hosts,the food – everything was excelent.
The restaurant is acctualy closed on Sundays but they really went the extra mile to serve us un unforgettable dinner.
The cheff (which is the owner) arranged a 10 course meal toghetter with his son, specially for us while his wife was serving us excellently on the table.
We enjoyed the stay to the fullest.
- We were there when the restaurant was closed but the stay was fantastic nevertheless, the views and the accommodation were breathtaking. It is out of the way but that is the point and gives the views. Would love to come back to have dinner there
Hotel Balneario de Arteixo
This hotel has been carefully restored, keeping its original stone walls and historic atmosphere. Balneario de Arteixo boasts warm and cheerful decor, with large windows throughout, which lets in lots of natural light.Relax in the Hotel Balneario, where you can benefit from traditional, natural thermal water treatments upon request. There is a range of massages, including Thai, anti-stress and sports. You can also stroll around the hotel’s gardens, along the riverside walk or on the nearby beaches.In the afternoon, you can grab a coffee and chat with friends in the hotel’s cafe.
Clean and nice room
Plenty of towels
Good heating and comfortable beds
Absolutely wuiet at night
Close to supermarkets and small local shoppinf street
Helpful friendly staff. Good value for money.
Owner move his car to let us park motorbikes near hotel entrance
- Sencillo pero acogedor y muy limpio, habitaciones espaciosas y luminosas. El personal muy atento.
- Relación calidad precio excelente. Habitación y baño grandes. Tranquiladad. Aparcamiento sin dificultad por la inmediaciones.
- La habitación y el baño estaban muy limpios, no pasamos nada de frío, la calefacción estaba encendida, la cama cómoda, y nada de ruido. Televisión y wifi gratis.
- Clean and nice room
Top Hotels In Sísamo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sísamo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sísamo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sísamo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!