10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sineu Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Sineu Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sineu Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sineu Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sineu Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sineu Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sineu Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sineu Majorca:
Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. El Arenal is 17 miles from Can Serrete, and Alcudia is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The hotel spaces, including room, breakfast room, rooftop deck were wonderful. Clean, well-stocked. Bed was comfy. Bathroom was nice. Guillermo and family took excellent care of us. Made sure we had what we needed. Coffee was extraordinary!! Location within the city and of the city within the island was great. Great little town. Quiet. Great place to explore from but also to enjoy the town. We were in Mallorca for the cycling / bicycling and this central location worked out wonderfully.
- Wonderful find for a couple cycling around the island. Central location in Sinue, very helpful owner who speaks several languages, huge, 3 course breakfast served to our table, big rooms with lots of storage, big bathroom with places for everything. We will return with friends next year and make this our base for exploring wonderful Mallorca.
- We loved our bright fresh room with big fresh bathroom and spacious shower. Comfy bed, lots of space with mini bar, tea, coffee and water. Mini bar prices were really reasonable.
- Guillermo was the friendliest and most helpful hotel manager I’ve ever met. It felt like I was staying in BnB instead of a hotel – very cozy and comfortable. The breakfast is definitely worth it!!!
Facilities & Services
-The host, Guillermo was super friendly & helpful.(provided all the information that needs to know via email).We had late check-in, he waited for us and shown the parking spot.Trying his best to make our stay comfortable.Thanks a lot.
-Free public parking near the hotel
-An outdoor swimming pool is available.
-The hotel located in the center of Sineu, lovely view from the room
-25km driving distance to Mallorca Airport
-Numbers of restaurants and groceries(Mercado) nearby.
-The room was spotless, impeccable with comfy bed.Have all the essential appliance that we need.
-Modern, stylistically design& furniture.
-Stable & high-speed Wi-fi connection, coverage in all rooms.
All rooms are air conditioned and heated. They come with a fridge, safe and flat-screen TV. There is also a desk, and private bathrooms include a hairdryer. Some rooms have a hydromassage shower.There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested. Free parking is available nearby. Son Cleda has a tour desk and luggage storage is offered.
This is our second time staying at Son Cleda. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and very clean.
The breakfast is continental and plentiful.
Close to bars and restaurants in the lovely surrounding squares
- Lovely property in a quiet town, only a short drive to the major towns
- The hotel provides a great base from which to explore the area around Sineu by train and bike. Son Cleda has a garage where we could leave our bikes.
- Yet again we had a wonderful holiday in Sineu. What makes it extra special for us is the kindness and consideration of Catiana and Felip. We feel ever so welcome in their hotel – they make us feel at home.
- Great charming “boutique”hotel in Sineu! Loved the town and great location for exploring the area! Lovely comfy room!
- This is our second time staying at Son Cleda. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and very clean.
Can Joan Capo
Rooms have been designed with handmade furniture, and each is unique. Some rooms come with a spa bath and some with a hydromassage shower. Guests are offered 2 free bottles of water in their room. They have free wired internet access.Can Joan Capo’s restaurant serves innovative Mediterranean cuisine, prepared with seasonal local produce.The hotel offers tourist information and organises hiking excursions. The hotel can arrange massage and other treatments, and also offer advice on golf and horse riding. Bike rental services are available.The town of Sineu is made up of medieval streets and has a popular weekly market. From this central location you can easily reach the rest of the island. The airport is about 18.6 miles away.
Really friendly owner and staff.
Excellent room with a private balcony
Food both breakfast and dinner was very good indeed
Position close to town centre and other restaurants
- the suite was one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in. didn’t want to leave! excellent value.
- Staff was really good. The room dimensions are good. And they bring to your room water every day, although it’s just one bottle of regular water and another one with sparkling water and being 2 in a room, maybe it’s a bit limited. And I really liked the option of choosing your breakfast the night before so you have it ready when you go for it instead of having to wait a few minutes.
The bespoke breakfast was amazing
The hotel was secluded and its interior decorations were beautiful.
The pool are was very tranquil.
- amazing breakfast and very lovely quiet hotel, perfect for couple weekend. special thanks to ladies in the lobby for booking our horse riding trip-was amazing!
- Really friendly owner and staff.
Hotel Can Font
The hotel’s restaurant is surrounded by large wooden wine barrels. It serves traditional Majorcan cuisine and offers an extensive wine list. There is also a large terrace for outdoor dining.Guests can visit the nearby Santa María Church, with an impressive bell tower and balconies. The beaches to the north of the island are 9.9 miles away.
- It’s a very local place to stay I will come again the only thing is that you have to rent a car.
- The Hotel was lovely, because of the location it puts you in the middle of the locals lives and that’s what we were looking for.The Hotel has a lovely shabby chic look and feel about it.You walk out the front straight into the local Square with everything that’s goes with that.
Being in the centre of Mallorca was good as it allowed us to visit many parts of the island, but the centre of town was noisy and the emptying of dustbins and deliveries at 2 am was bit too much authenticity.
There is a bar across the road, which is frequented by locals, called Sabrina. A popular place to have breakfast (Desayuno). Croissants and other pastries are available from the Patisserie next door. Eat there and enjoy great coffee and Zumo de Naraja (Orange Juice).
There is a great market on Wednesday, but set-up starts early and parking is at a premium. Prices on goods bought here are also at a premium and aimed at the tourists who flood in by coach and car from almost all over the island. There is no parking allowed in the centre of town on Wednesday, from Tuesday 12am to late Wednesday.
- A lovely, clean, modern hotel in the heart of the very pretty town of Sineu.
- The hotel service was very satisfying. We had initially requested a double bed, when we arrived we saw that we had two single beds and when we mentioned it, they changed our beds to a double one! The breakfast was very tasty and rich. The village of Sineu is beautiful. the WI-Fi was working perfectly.
All suites have Mallorcan-style furniture, thick stone walls and high ceilings with exposed beams. They also feature a private balcony and a living room. The large windows offer views of both sunrise and sunset. There is a TV and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The beaches of Alcudia Bay are 8.7 miles from the property, while Palma de Mallorca is 28 miles away. Hiking, cycling and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside.
- Original beautiful stone manor. Huge WARM rooms. Outstanding contemporary art. countryside. “English” garden with stone paths and private spaces.
- Lovely old buildings surrounded by attractive, natural gardens.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, great and relaxing location – you could hear the bells of the cows ringing, very nice, big and clean rooms
- The facility is absolutely beautiful, well “settled” into its traditional landscape, with very tastefully redone traditional interior. Coffee in particular, and breakfast in general, is excellent. The prperty is a few hundred meters off a secondarry road so there is nothibg to hear but sheep bells. There are small but interesting restaurants a couple Kilometers north in Maria or south in Sinue
Amazing place, beautiful garden, house and view . Breakfast was good enough, besides all day you can get tea, coffe, water, wine or something yet.
My superior room was comfortable, but too dark.
Hotel de la Vila
Featuring tiled floors and wooden beams, rooms at Hotel de la Vila rooms have air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Baggage storage is offered and the Vila Hotel has a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. It is a 40 minute drive to Palma Airport. Can Picafort Beach, on Alcudia Bay, is just a 25 minute drive away.
- Another amazing stay at Hotel de la Vila! My second time visiting – why stay anywhere else when this hotel is so lovely. Incredible hosting from Catalina. Beautiful traditional rooms, delicious breakfast, always somewhere to park. I love it here so much. Highly recommended if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of tourists in Majorca, plus everywhere on the island is easily accessible from Llubi. Thanks again, Catalina! We will be back soon.
- LLubi is a lovely little town in the centre of the island with an easy access to where we wanted to be. The hotel is comfortable and tastefully decorated. Breakfast was absolutely delicious with some fresh ham, Spanish cheese and most of all home-made orange jam, tasting incredible when sitting in the sunny garden under a lemon tree. The host – Catalina is welcoming and kind. The place is run with love and is the best choice for a relaxing holiday. Parking is easy in one of the quiet roads behind the hotel. One of the best accommodation choices I’ve made and I definitely want to come back! Thank you Catalina.
Hotel de la Vila – we didn’t want to leave! If you’re looking for a seriously relaxing and affordable break somewhere far away from tourists, I can’t recommend this lovely little hotel enough. Hire a car and you’re a short driving distance from everywhere on the island. Parking near the hotel was easy. It really is perfect!
Catalina was a great host. The hotel is charming, authentic and peaceful. We will miss breakfast in the sunny courtyard every morning…so much so that we have already booked to come back in May. x
- We loved the small and charming hotel. The rooms were so well decorated and lovely, nice breakfast and a fantastic authentic atmosphere.
- The room was nice and big. The aircon did the job and it was not too warm. The breakfast was very good, and we could eat outside.
Es Convent d’Ariany
Es Convent d’Ariany’s suites feature an elegant décor with dark hardwood floors contrasted with white walls, and black and white contemporary furnishings. The modern bathroom with shower includes a hairdryer.The hotel offers breakfast and dinner in its restaurant, which has a varied buffet and wonderful views of Es Pla de Mallorca.There are some shops and restaurants in the village. You will also find in Es Convent d’Ariany a large multifunctional room to relax.The seaside resort of Ca’n Picafort and its sandy beaches can be reached in about 20 minutes by car. Port d’Alcúdia Ferry Terminal, with regular crossings to Maó, Ciutadella and Barcelona, is just 30 minutes’ drive away.Es Convent d’Ariany is a social tourism project for people with disabilities. Its staff members include 5 disabled persons.
This place is not for those looking for your typical hotel on Mallorca, this is more like a cool Shoreditch hotel dropped into the rural mallorcan village of Ariany. Log fire in the room , playstations available for the kids. Great Wifi and amazing views from the terraces.
If you want to enjoy the side quiet side of Mallorca then this is definitely for you, there is a mallorcan buffet restaurant called Ses Torres just down the road that makes it a perfect match.
- The staff were very helpful, kind and professional. The room (suite) was spotless and comfortable. The kitchen in the room was fully equipped. We definitely recommend the restaurant of the hotel since it is possible to have tasty dinner for reasonable prices. Since Ariany is a small, quiet and cute village the atmosphere in the hotel is very relaxing. You feel like you are in your summerhouse. There are always fresh bread in the breakfast. We woke up with this fantastic smell each morning 🙂 We would like to thank the owner of the hotel for offering the second room for our son after discovering the problem in the sofa in our room which was replaced with a brand new one next day.
- Location and the architecture of the hotel. The way to make working disabled people inside the structure
- The property is situated in a pristine and tranquil location and easy to get around by car to and from any part of the island. The property and rooms are well maintained. The dinners would have been better value for money but most of what was served was delicious, particularly the fish.
- Amazing place, breathtaking views, relaxed atmosphere, you really feel at home. It also feels good to know that you are helping a good cause
- This place is not for those looking for your typical hotel on Mallorca, this is more like a cool Shoreditch hotel dropped into the rural mallorcan village of Ariany. Log fire in the room , playstations available for the kids. Great Wifi and amazing views from the terraces.
Santuari de Cura
The rooms have free WiFi and include a flat-screen satellite TV and a wardrobe. Suites feature a private balcony with views of the sea. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The property includes a restaurant and bar with a terrace and views over the Bay of Palma. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available. Free parking is possible on site.The property is located 7.5 miles off the Ma-19 Motorway. The island’s capital, Palma de Mallorca, can be reached in 45 minutes by car. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 18.6 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Good food. Stunning views from the top of Randa.
- The meals, the room and location, the buffet breakfast, the staff very attentive but not intrusive. Their local dark bread superb.
- Everything. Big rooms, cheap, friendly hosts and a good environment all-around. Getting there with rainy, windy and very foggy conditions (we got unlucky with the weather), was an adventure. Check-in is open till 11 PM, which is a great plus. Also, Ramon, the local cat emperor, was a nice touch!
- Beautiful place good kitchen and of the weather is good a very nice view over the island
- Nice view and room, guy in reception with good sense of humor. Super
Finca Son Manera
Spend days by the Son Manera’s outdoor pool soaking up the Spanish sun and enjoying the peaceful setting. Children can play safely in their own pool area.Yoga and meditation classes are held at the property all year round.Decorated as a fine, country home, the interiors of the Son Manera are elegant with antique style furnishings, Mediterranean colours and views over the rural surroundings.Es Trenc Beach is 21.7 miles away while Palma de Mallorca Airport is 21.7 miles from the property.
- The staff was outstanding, very attentive. The property feels like an estate with plenty of space to relax, especially at the beautiful pool. My wife enjoyed the sunrise yoga on the rooftop!
das Frühstück war vielfältig
die Ausstattung des Zimmers war gut, die Größe angenehm.
gute Qualität der Handtücher – sehr hautfreundlich!
die Sünderbank für die Raucher vor der Finca war sehr originell! Ich rauche selbst.
- Las atenciones del personal, muy familiar. La ubicación, para nosotros ideal para conocer toda la isla. Y finalmente, la habitación, muy grande y cómoda.
Sehr freundliche und offene Atmosphäre, feines Frühstück auf wunderschöner Terasse
Sehr schöner und sauberer Pool
Kühles Trinkwasser jederzeit kostenfrei
- Het is een hele mooie, rustige omgeving met een heel mooi uitzicht. Midden op het eiland en met een auto kun je alle kanten heel goed bezoeken. Ook is fietsen in de omgeving heel erg goed en mooi. Wij zijn er al 5 keer geweest, je komt er helmaal tot rust. De kamers zijn heel ruim, schoon en met airco. Heel vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel en de nieuwe eigenaresse doet heel goed haar best. Er wordt ook Yoga gegeven.
The heated rooms at Son Baulo are equipped with a seating area, wardrobe and electric blankets. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms have a fireplace.Son Baulo features a restaurant, bar and offers packed lunches and special menus upon request. Guests have access to a shared lounge with TV and a spacious and bright library.The hotel offers massages and access to the sauna for a surcharge. Activities in the area include horse riding, cycling and hiking.Mallorca Planetarium is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Son Formes Archeological Museum is 5 miles away. Palma de Mallorca and Palma de Mallorca Airport is 30 minutes away by car.
- Breakfast is delicious and especially nice when it’s served outside in the sun (which the weather often permits) – our favorite part of the stay. The host makes the best coffee in Mallorca. Rooms were clean. Great location to access all the various parts of the island, and you will always have plenty of parking available on the property (At many other city hotels it can be exhausting to find parking – so this is a big plus).
- Familiäre Atmosphäre, reichhaltiges Frühstück, Gänse-Eier, kultureller Touch, liebenswerte Inhaber
- Maalaismaisen Rauhallinen ja hyvä paikka sielu lepäsi
Will ist die Seele der Finca sein Frühstück legendär er kümmert sich liebevoll um seine Gäste
für mich ein Top Frühstück ! Das Turmzimmer ganz wundervoll und der Ausblick ein Traum DANKE Will.
Eigentlich ein Traumhotel . Der Pool sehr schön gross und sauber .Verschiedene Events finden dort statt wenn man Lust darauf hat .Parkplatz ist super direkt vor dem Haus .Hatte mit Will ein sehr gutes Gespräch nach ein paar einfachen Änderungen könnte es eines meiner Lieblings-Hotels werden . We look forward .
- Die Unterkunft ist besonders , weil nichts entspricht dem Standard. Es hat Charme, einiges funktioniert gut andres bröckelt.
Top Hotels In Sineu Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sineu Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sineu Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sineu Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!