10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sinariega Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Sinariega Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sinariega Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sinariega Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sinariega Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sinariega Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sinariega Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sinariega Asturias:
Hotel Tereñes Costa
All are heated and include a hairdryer, bathroom amenities and a safe.Paddle tennis courts can be found on site. The Tereñes Costa’s swimming pool is surrounded by a sun terrace and gardens.The hotel is just 1.9 miles from Ribadsella Beach, a short drive from the Picos de Europa National Park. Golf is possible at the nearby Rasa de Berbes Course.
- The lady at the reception was very friendly and helpful, giving us tips on where to go and what to visit. The bed was super comfortable, big room, also the breakfast was delicious: great variety and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Very well maintained and perfectly located place, with comfortable beds, great breakfast, very helpful staff, a lovely breakfast and a superb pool. Highly recommended.
- Small friendly hotel, tranquil location, super pool. The breakfast selection was great and the staff explained what everything was. We walk a lot so the 1.5 mile walk to Ribadesella wasn’t a problem.
- Lovely view of pool and mountains. Nice breakfast and kitchen staff helpful in getting lactose free milk.
- Bra frukost. Servicevänlig personal. Plus för pool. Mycket fina omgivningar runt hotellet.
Free WiFi access is available. At Hotel Sebreñu you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. You can reach the mountains and the beach within a short drive.The hotel is 1.9 miles from Camino del Norte. Asturias Airport is 47.8 miles away.
- The owners were very friendly and kind and the hotel was clean, quiet and breakfast very good.
- Very nice and quiet place few min drive from the town. Friendly owner and good breakfast qith brilliant view on Picos de Europa.
- Lovely small hotel in a rural setting. I would rate the location as excellent if you were arriving by car: when walking the Camino, it is a 2 km walk from Ribadesella. The hosts are friendly and very hospitable. The breakfast was generous and varied.
- Great quiet place with natire all around. Great kind stuff and unexpectedly great great variety and quality of the breakfast
Super super nette Betreuung!!!
The nisect and best support I ever had!
Taxi to down town in Ribadisellia is ~ 5€
Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness
Spacious, elegant rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside. They all include a Nespresso machine, minibar, 48-inch TV, a Tablet and free WiFi. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and Hermès toiletries.The hotel has 2 restaurants on site, with a terrace and views of the Picos de Europas Mountains. Serving traditional Asturian cuisine, one is á la carte and the other offers tasting menus.Guests can enjoy relaxation and wellness treatments at the spa, as well as a Finnish sauna and Turkish baths.Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness Hotel is a 20-minute drive both from the Asturian Coast and from Cangas de Onís. Asturias Airport and Santander Airport are around 1.5 hours away by car. Free private parking is available on site.
- I liked everything starting from the service and finishing with the view and location
- Really lovely hotel, lovely staff, surroundings & food
- Luxurious from the moment we arrived, amazing views, beautiful food and terrific spa facilities
- The ambience of the property. The friendliness & helpful staff & the relaxed feeling of the property & the location is superb & serene.
- The room was comfortable and yet one of the more interesting we stayed in, with all the furniture being made of solid dark old wood. We loved it. We were made very welcome by all the staff and the owner. Dinners and wines were very good as were the breakfasts. The views from our room and the terraces were outstanding. The property is a working winery and vineyard which only enhances its appeal.
Hotel El Carmen
The hotel is a traditional Asturian building, made of stone and wood. It is a member of the prestigious Casonas Asturianas group.Rooms at El Carmen are all south-facing, with large windows. They have traditional features and modern facilities, including satellite TV.The hotel has a relaxing lounge, with an open fire. The gardens have a lovely stream and a pond.The nearby town of Ribadesella has a pretty harbor, and beautiful beaches. It is well placed for access by road, including the major A8 motorway.
- Staff very informative, good location for the coast, dinosaur museum was worth a visit at Colunga, parrilla at Casa Nieto was excellent.
- Good location near the beach and about an hour from pico Europa park and the cares gorge trailhead. Place was basically clean and staff very nice and helpful. Inexpensive.
- El personal del hotel estupendo en todo los sentidos
- Una preciosa casa con un jardín muy bonito. La habitación era triple y una de las camas estaba en un altillo al que tenías que subir por una escalera de madera que subía y bajaba con una polea. Me encantó! Muy acogedor. La propietaria muy amable. Todo muy bien!
- SOLO PUEDO HABLA, QUE ES NOTA 10 EN TODO, LUGAR MUÍ AGRADABLE …..
Hotel La Guindal
All rooms are heated and have a desk and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with toiletries and a bath tub or shower. A hairdryer is available on request.A free breakfast is offered in the first floor breakfast room. The restaurant overlooks a small park and serves typical Asturian cuisine and homemade desserts.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Ribadesella Beach is 12.4 miles away and the A8 Motorway is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
The host was extremely helpful. Ate some bad food and spent the entire night in the bathroom. I made a mess and tried to clean it as much as possible. The host made me feel that all is OK and I shouldn’t worry about it. They cooked me special food to recover my stomach and helped me with finding pharmacy and local hospital.
I also liked a lot the decorating details of the outside space. It’s a family business and they are proud of their work and you can easily see this.
Excellent value for money off season
Better than average breakfast in the sister bar/restaurant just across the road.
- Pleasant stroll to town alongside river. Spacious, pleasant rooms. Excellent value for money. Safe storage for bikes.
- Habitación muy correcta. Buena calefacción. Tranquilidad. Sencillez. Comodidad. Luces de cabecera. Cuarto de baño muy bien. Ventanas. Buen desayuno. De lo mejor dentro de su categoría.
- Limpieza máxima y tranquilidad, lo único malo el wifi,
- The host was extremely helpful. Ate some bad food and spent the entire night in the bathroom. I made a mess and tried to clean it as much as possible. The host made me feel that all is OK and I shouldn’t worry about it. They cooked me special food to recover my stomach and helped me with finding pharmacy and local hospital.
Each room at Eladia has air conditioning and satellite TV. Rooms also have a safe and a private bathroom. The hotel has a café-bar and a relaxing lounge area with a TV. There is also a gift shop and a tour desk.The Eladia is set in the centre of Cangas, facing the Town Hall. The historic shrine of Covadonga is just 7.5 miles away, and Lakes Enol and Ercina are both within a short drive.The area around the hotel is ideal for hiking or climbing. The beautiful beaches of Spain’s north coast are 15.5 miles away.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Well equipped bathroom.
- A budget room but it was clean, quiet, well maintained, and right in the heart of this wonderful Spanish town. Breakfast simple but adequate, and staff friendly and efficient. For 40 Euro a night – this is really very good value for money.
- Very comfortable bed incredibly central amazing value for money
- I can’t really say anything about the breakfeast because I left really early on both days that I spent there. But my room was really nice, clean and confortable. It’s in the middle of the busiest avenue in Cangas de Onis and so it was great for me.
- El trato del personal y que estuviera incluido el desayuno en el precio de la habitation (40€)
La Biesca Sebreñu
La Biesca Sebreñu is situated between the Picos de Europa Mountains and the seaside town of Ribadesella. The prehistoric Tito Bustillo Caves are less than 1.9 miles away. Free parking can be found nearby.Each room at the Biesca Sebreñu has wooden floors and charming traditional décor. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, and the modern bathrooms come with slippers and a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the hotel’s lounge, which includes a library and open fireplace. There are also extensive gardens with a terrace and barbecue.
- Very nice rural hotel in very quite location.Good to stop here ,relax and sleep if you make a longer journey. Very nice breakfast.
- Staff were excellent, and always attentive. Breakfast is as good as you get in Spain. Location is great, between the mountains and the sea, but might be a bit rural for some.
Location, between the hills and the sea, both a 20 min walk away. The views from the hotel are great, a drink before a meal at the excellent nearby restaurant or walk into town is a must.
Parking is excellent and secure. Peaceful. Helpful staff, nice bathroom, decent bed, tv.
- the location was beautiful and the room and house was spotless and very comfortable. A very peaceful stay. Breakfast was good.
- Normally the breakfast is at 9am but for me as a pilgrim he offered to make it special at 8am. Good Coffee ☕️ and fresh orange 🍊 juice. The best thing is he offered to drive me with the car to the pilgrim way so I could save a half hour walking. Thats more than a good service. It’s great 👍
The rooms in Granda Hotel all have underfloor heating. The contemporary bathrooms have large showers. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s café has modern chairs and an attractive patterned floor. The property serves a continental breakfast, including an option for gluten intolerant, and has a relaxing lounge area.The centre of Cangas de Onís is just 1,300 feet away. Covadonga and the Picos de Europa Mountains are both within 20 minutes’ drive of Granda Hotel.Staff at the hotel are happy to provide information about activities in the region, including hiking and canoeing.
- Spacious modern room, floor heating including bathroom, quiet, large free parking, near from Romano bridge.Get bus for 3€ to Covadonga and lakes.
- Broken doors, damaged room lock, dirty bathroom, mold in carpet
- Excellent breakfast , very nice bed, good bathroom
- We considered our stay here to be very good value. Rooms are of a high standard and breakfast was good. Ample parking available and hotel within a short walk of the town centre.
- Friendly helpful staff. Quirky interesting decor. Good breakfast but no other meals supplied. Many restaurants in town 5 min walk away. Wifi patchy & a little slow in places.
Hotel Villa Rosario
The original style of the hotel has been preserved in the restoration, whilst adapting to all modern needs and comforts. The resulting facilities are excellent. The hotel offers a computer with internet connection for guest use, as well as a snack bar in summer.Rooms at Hotel Villa Rosario include air conditioning and a bathroom with a bath or shower. All rooms include The Rituals free toiletries.You can take part in all type of adventure sports in Ribadesella. There is also a golf course and prehistoric caves to visit. It also enjoys good transport links with the rest of the region, including the Picos de Europa National Park and Covadonga.
- Beautiful building with a great location facing the ocean with a direct access to the beach. The tortilla in the breakfast was to die for that morning.
- A beautiful hotel with character with all modern comforts
- This has to be the nicest hotel in Ribadesella. Perfect location, wonderful views of the ocean and beach, and a great breakfast buffet.
- Loved this very grand old building in a great location on the beach. Breakfast was one of the best we had on our holiday & staff were extra attentive & friendly. Coffee machine in guest lounge was a wonderful bonus.
- Wonderful building with lots of character. Large rooms. Excellent breakfast.
Hotel Villa Rosario II
Each room at Hotel Villa Rosario II includes a flat-screen TV, desk and safety deposit box. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower. Some of the rooms have a seating area.This hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free private parking, as well as a snack bar during summer.Ribadesella Port is 10 minutes’ walk away. Guests will find shops and restaurants within 1,150 feet from the property. I.E.S. Avelina Cerra Bus Stop is a 6-minute walk away.
- The breakfast was excellent and the rooms were a very good size and immaculate.
- Room perfect, lovely staff, breakfast had a wonderful choice, and cooked to order
- Great location, very clean and comfortable, no room service though.
- Excellent location, friendly staff, beautiful clean modern room.
Very helpful staff by email and in person
Check in swift after many miles by bike to get there
Comfortable stay all round
Top Hotels In Sinariega Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sinariega Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sinariega Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sinariega Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!