10 Best Hotels To Stay In Simpelveld Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Simpelveld Limburg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Simpelveld Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Simpelveld Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Simpelveld Limburg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Simpelveld Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Simpelveld Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Simpelveld Limburg:
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Kasteel Erenstein
This Fletcher hotel offers bright suites in a 18th-century farmhouse. Its gastronomic restaurant is located in the castle and opens onto a terrace.Decorated in warm colours, all rooms in the historic farmhouse come with a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature wooden-beamed ceilings.Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Kasteel Erenstein is located along the water and guests can relax in the garden, which has charming views of the surrounding area. Guest can also enjoy a drink in the bar or sun room.
- I have been coming back to the hotel since 1987 the standard has always been good the restaurant excellent although this time I did report to the reception staff that under the beds were very dusty, no doubt I will be back sometime soon.
- Convenient parking around the hotel, quiet location. Room huge but not the cleanest, we felt like having a plate of Texan meal – the portion is huge and not tasty, you are capable to eat only some, but have to pay for it all, and in advance.
Arrived having booked a single (or maybe double for sole use – I can’t remember) room and was allocated the bridal room!
Staff at the desk always very friendly and all spoke good English.
Close to the bus stop, which was useful as I did not travel by car.
Bathroom was excellent.
- This was a beautiful place to stay. We had a loft room, it was spacious. Great breakfast, fantastic dinner in the castle. Would stay here again.
- Lovely old cosy features . Breakfast was excellent
Golden Tulip Parkstad – Kerkrade- Heerlen – Aken
Located in Kerkrade, 14 miles from Maastricht, Golden Tulip Parkstad – Kerkrade- Heerlen – Aken features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, luggage storage space and a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 7 miles from Golden Tulip Parkstad, and Valkenburg is 8 miles away. Maastricht Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The staff are really friendly the room is really huge everything was perfect.
- Food available after 23:00, great staff at restaurant. Night recepcionist great profesional! Made everything easy.
Appreciate the friendliness and helpfulness of the front desk staff.
The location is great with a kingdom hall less than 10 minutes away, a Subway sandwich shop conceniently located right next door, an entertainment complex “the Leisure Dome” with ao an IT movie theatre, a Happy Italy and a World restaurant within walking distance and an XL supermarket just around the corner. And you might even catch a great Dutch Soccer match at the Rosa JC Stadium right there in the spot
- The restaurant staff were excellent and reception were also excellent and very friendly
- I really like the location and shops/restaurants around it. The size of the room is bigger than expected.
Landgoed Overste Hof
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Landgoed Overste Hof offers accommodations in Landgraaf. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 15 miles from Landgoed Overste Hof, and Aachen is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 11 miles from the property.
The property is close to Snowworld.
Easy (free) parking.
The staff is nice.
Breakfast is good.
View from the restaurant to the lake is nice.
The restaurant and lounge are pleasant, well modernised, appealing.
- The Bacon at breakfast was amazing! Honestly some of the best tasting streaky bacon I have ever had. They also bring out warm bread rolls frequently which are lovely. The jacuzzi bath in the ‘bridal suite’ is wonderful. When we arrived and were looking around each other’s rooms we sat 4 people in it with room to spare! The ponds at the back of the hotel are lovely and look great at night for pictures. The town is a very short distance away which has a few shops and places to eat. The communal areas are lovely and inviting and feel very homely.
- The area around was beautiful. Food in restaurant excellent.
- The bed were comfy, reception staff friendly and perfect location for SnowWorld.
- The staff were friendly. Breakfast was superb. Chefs special menu ” the steak fat free very tasty. Thank You to the receptionist Kerstein, the bar manager Ton and also Lula. Will be visiting again very soon. A big Thank You to the Chef FRET as well.
- The property is close to Snowworld.
Showcasing a spa center and sauna, Hotel SnowWorld is located in Landgraaf in the region of Limburg, just 14 miles from Maastricht. The hotel has a terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Aachen is 7 miles from Hotel SnowWorld, and Valkenburg is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The fitness facility is awesome! Well managed and clean. Overall, the rooms have a sports dorm feel to them. The restaurant has a very good menu selection and pricing. Bar and fast food available. The ski hall is worth the effort if you are inclined to bring your equipment.
- Funny environment in a good way. Nice restaurant and bar was OK.
- The service at all is very good, the room and all other facilities in good conditions. Personal is very friendly and support and help, when ever it is necessary. The proposed food and beverage are standard, nothing special.
- We loved everything about this place and we are wanting too go back with our family
- The skiing was better than we expected. The Hotel Reception staff were lovely too and the beds were comfy! Ski shop was great too!
Van der Valk Hotel Heerlen
Located in Heerlen, 12 miles from Maastricht, Van der Valk Hotel Heerlen features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aachen is 10 miles from Van der Valk Heerlen, and Valkenburg is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Larger than usual double room. Very large bath. Nice lighting in room. Good breakfast. Very modern and clean.
- Bed was comfortable, it is apparently the nicest hotel in Heerlen…..so that is why we’d stay there agsin
- This hotel really was a very nice experience where modernity and comfort meet perfectly. We trully recomand this place !
There was a swimming pool, sauna, turkish steam bath and a infrared sauna. The bathroom in the room itself was recently redone and looked great. Two showerheads with proper water pressure and you could look into the room whilst having a shower. Good fun.
Breakfast facilities were good.
- Cosy and comfortable, great service, fantastic food /live kitchen of cooking/, great breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Winselerhof offers accommodations in Landgraaf. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 15 miles from Hotel Winselerhof, and Aachen is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Winselerhof.
- The location was beautifully serene. The facilities were great, the staff incredibly helpful (and genuinely nice people), the food in the restaurant was stunning and we slept in one of the comfiest beds ever!!! Speedy wifi too! Couldn’t recommend this place enough.
- Clean, friendly, good location and beautiful group ds
- Everything was like expected. Would have liked a full bath tub though, rather than just a shower. Great setting, wonderful old farm complex like we like them brought back to new life. Very interesting well preserved region at the confines of Belgium, Netherlands and Germany.
- breakfast was one of the best in NL. very cute and comfy rooms, very kind personell…
- Style of the rooms made it unique and different in a nice way
Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal
Enjoy a culinary stay in this historic marvelous castle with cities like Aachen, Düsseldorf, Luik, Maastricht and Heerlen in the direct surroundings.Next to a modern lounge terrace, historic castle grounds, a luxurious hotel bar and an exclusive restaurant, Bloemendal also offers 5 modern meeting rooms, all equipped for your business meetings or private dinners for 2 to 200 people. Do not forget to ask about the special luxurious rooms, with castle-style furnishings and access to your own private spa suite, with whirlpool, steam cabin and / or sauna.
- Nice bed and bathroom. Excellent restaurant and staff is very nice
The location is very nice.
There is a good vibe in the hotel .
Staff is very friendly .
Dinner was excellent .
- Nice accommodations. They used to be more inclusive and friendly. Seems to be more commercial than before
- We were upgraded to the JFK bridal suite as it was our wedding anniversary. It was an amazing room with all the romantic touches. Highly recommended! This is our second stay at the hotel and we have been most impressed both times. A very relaxing stay both times. A huge selection of breakfast on offer but that’s reflected in the additional price paid for it, you get what you pay for!
- The place it self was remarkable and the location was great.
Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek is located in Vaals in the region of Limburg, just 14 miles from Maastricht. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Aachen is 3.9 miles from Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek, and Valkenburg is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Truly pet friendly, Outstanding Restaurant and amazing area.
- The staff could not have been more helpful and pleasant. The breakfast was wonderful as always – huge range of good quality, interesting produce the dinner was outstanding, too – refined, interesting, nicely judged balance of tastes and quantities
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. Great room and facilities.
- Very comfortable bed. Large room. Nice location. Pretty area. Very clean.
- Rooms with balcony excellent. Breakfast buffet selection was fantastic. Location quite and perfectly situated for exploring the area. Swimming pool and sauna great after long day walking.
Located in Kerkrade, 17 miles from Maastricht, Abdij Rolduc features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Aachen is 6 miles from Conferentieoord & Rolduc, and Valkenburg is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 14 miles from Abdij Rolduc.
- I came with my family and it was a really beautiful location, my dad takes photos and he loved going out and around the grounds to take pictures. It was so peaceful around the area and the rooms were great. We had a good breakfast in the morning included in the price of the room. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We had a great visit and would definitely recommend staying here.
- Very quiet and calm. You can feel the mystical echos of the building and well imagine how life was there a long time ago. Nice, well kept surroundings and it was nice to be free to explore and discover the halls, rooms, gardens and abbey. Basic room but with everything you need for a short stay. The main door opening by itself would please Harry Potter fans 😉
the breakfast menu was quite nice: variant of bread, cheese, egg (poached and scrambled), bacon and salami, pastries, yogurt, and veggies. there were also juices, tea, and a very nice coffee.
the room was as expected, spacey, clean, and comfortable.
Wonderfull place!!! It`s magic, warm and spacious rooms. Cheap price.
Place with history offers a lot of options to eat, drink (including a beer produced by the Abdij Rolduc), good internet connection, elevators…
- The quietness and the walks in the gardens as well as the history and the architecture
De Zevende Hemel
This friendly hotel has a good restaurant and a cozy bar; it is close to the center of Kerkrade and the center of Heerlen and is popular with business travelers.Nearby cities include Valkenburg, Vaals, Maastricht and Aachen. There are opportunities nearby for cycling.
- Very Kind people in the reception. Nice and very quiet and calm village, but there are no amenities in the immediate vicinity (supermarkets, bar, pharmacy, etc.). Good price relation for the location.
- The people were great, very attentive and friendly. The room was very good, big enough, very clean and comfortable, it had a tv, a desk and also a window that you can open. The bathroom is small with enough space for the toilet and shower, it was all very clean. The wifi worked very well in my tablet and mobile. The breakfast was good, it had various types of bread, ham, a boiled egg, cheese, jams, coffee, tea, juice. You can have dinner there too (i did not try it, but on Friday night the place was full!), or go to one of the restaurants in town, there is one pizzeria a few blocks from the hotel with good food.
- Staff was very friendly. The bar and restaurant were good.
- Beautiful town,incredibly friendly people, very peaceful, the bakery across the street from the hotel was out of this world. The hotel was also a restaurant and a bar which was great value for money.The bar had every type of alcohol you could think of excellent range, and the food was brilliant.The location was excellent to being of 20 mins from the German city of aachen which is a must visit and it was nice to come and chill in the quaint town of kerkade.
- Hostess was very nice. Restaurant food was very good.
Top Hotels In Simpelveld Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Simpelveld Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Simpelveld Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Simpelveld Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!