10 Best Hotels To Stay In Silver Hill Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Silver Hill Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Silver Hill Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Silver Hill Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Silver Hill Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Silver Hill Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Silver Hill Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Silver Hill Maryland:
Budget Inn Temple Hills
Minutes from the Naylor Metro Station leading to downtown Washington, D.C., this Temple Hills, Maryland motel offers comfortable accommodations and easy access to area points of interest.The Budget Inn is situated only a short distance from Rosecroft Raceway, local shopping centers and restaurants. With easy access to major interstates, guests at the motel can also easily visit the attractions of downtown Washington, D.C.Guests staying at the Temple Hills Budget Inn can enjoy free wireless internet access as well as free on-site parking. The motel also features 24-hour front desk service.
- Had a Vacancy for the timeframe in which I required it for.
- We were looking for a place to stay one night and we got it.
- The room was big but old and the bedding was dirty with hair in the bed…the smell of the room was awful and overall dis heartening this room was very over priced and should be removed from your site.
- Ice vending machine and availabity of drinks to buy
- The access to public transportation if you need was real easy to hop on and off the train and bus.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Camp Springs (Andrews Air Force Base), MD
One of our best sellers in Camp Springs! Just 10.7 miles from Washington, D.C., this Camp Springs hotel features free WiFi.A coffee/tea maker, cable TV and a work desk are provided in all rooms at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson.This Country Inn & Suites offers an on-site fitness room and a 24-hour business center. A lending library is available, and laundry facilities are on site.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning and a free shuttle service to places within 5 miles of the property.This hotel is within 18 miles of many Washington, D.C. attractions, including Arlington National Cemetery, the Washington Monument, the White House and the National Zoological Park.
- This is a nice no frills place, but very clean with great staff. Free coffee and breakfast, although no other meals available.
- Bed n pillows very comfortable , location to metro was 10 min walk perfect to go to D.C.
- The building was nice and mordern, definitely no issues with the cleaning staff or amentities once I was adjusted to the right room.
- Beds were very comfortable and room was kept clean by housekeeping, which was very accommodating. This was a sad trip because we were there for my brothers funeral. The hotel was very pleasant.
- Wasn’t sure what to expect for the price but room was clean and spacious. Includes breakfast and they had eggs, bacon, waffles, oatmeal, etc. Staff was pleasant. Complimentary cookie when checked in. For the price, the room was a great value. Have paid more for less.
Hampton Inn and Suites Camp Springs
Located in Camp Springs, 9 miles from Washington, DC, Hampton Inn and Suites Camp Springs features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.National Harbor is 6 miles from Hampton Inn and Suites Camp Springs, and Chantilly is 28 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- I love everything about the hotel the locations was great very clean as well as great customer service
- The staff were extremely professional and friendly during my stay.
- The room was comfortable and clean… great room! The facilities within the hotel and the parking lot were very nice.
- Breakfast was okay, bed was comfortable, tv and internet was perfect,
- Breakfast is great and everyone is great..Love the service and wonderful team
Holiday Inn Express Washington DC East- Andrews AFB
This hotel is conveniently located less than 2 miles from Andrews Air Force Base, home of Air Force One, in Camp Springs, Maryland. The attractions of Washington, D.C., are also only minutes away.Holiday Inn Express offers complimentary on-site parking. After a day of sightseeing or work, go for a swim in the pool or work out in the fitness center.Enjoy wired and wireless internet access as well as a business center. The Branch Avenue Metro station is within walking distance making all the areas attractions easy to reach from the Holiday Inn.
- Convenient, and great for a one or two night business stay, especially if you don’t want to stay in DC proper
- The breakfast is ok but appreciative of the fact you offer breakfast. I would prefer better eggs…
- excellent service, friendly staff….look forward to staying there again
- Big choice for included breakfast. Breakfast staff quite attentive. Staying just one night for football game. Had three vehicles; all allowed to park at hotel. Hotel room clean with comfortable beds and included a refrigerator and a microwave.
- The location was amazing! The front desk staff was great!
Red Roof PLUS Washington DC – Oxon Hill
This Oxon Hill, Maryland hotel is located 12 miles from downtown Washington, D.C. and features rooms with cable TV channels. Andrews Air Force Base is a 15-minute drive away.The Red Roof Inn Washington DC-Oxon Hill has rooms with a private bathroom and a work desk.Coffee is available every morning and free parking is provided.Various restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel, including Outback Steakhouse and IHOP Restaurant.Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 11 miles from the hotel. Central Alexandria is 6 miles away.
- They were not charging me what i got charged online
- Location and distance from dc & National Harbor.
- I like that there were a ton of nearby restaurants and shops.The front desk staff was able to help with fixing my tub draining issue quickly and it was easy to get into dc and visit national harbour from this location.
- It was cheap and the room was nice. We stayed in the upgraded room with a microwave and refrigerator
- The beds were comfortable and bathrooms were clean
Rodeway Inn Camp Springs
Rodeway Inn Camp Springs is located in Morningside, 10 miles from Washington, DC and 7 miles from National Harbor.All rooms include a TV.Chantilly is 30 miles from Rodeway Inn Camp Springs, and Annapolis is 24 miles from the property. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 9 miles away.
- The blankets in the smoking room had cigarette burns on them.. Little tacky too me
- room has safe, microwave and frig., that was a plus. plenty of green grass and trees for my pet. overall quiet, cozy and quick and easy check-in.
- Near all facilities I need to visit and close to husband’s apartments (in air force at Joint Chiefs Andrews).
- The lady at the front desk was very polite and considerate.
- Need toilet stool back farther, clean more(linens soiled, not enough pillows, air condition loud, and trash piled at front door where you inter). Robbie of the staff very much need kudos. Bridgett not on duty (she is my favorite).
Days Inn Camp Springs
Andrews Air Force Base is steps from this Camp Springs, Maryland hotel. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast. Guest rooms at the hotel include free Wi-Fi.The MCI Center, an entertainment venue, is a short drive from the Days Inn Camp Springs. The Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and the University of Maryland are also within driving distance of the hotel.At the Days Inn Camp Springs, every room has a coffee maker and a hairdryer. The rooms also feature cable TV.A seasonal outdoor pool is available at the Camp Springs Days Inn. The hotel also provides an on-site meeting room.
- That we could park directly in front of the room. However, the parking lot which was nearly desolate when we left out for dinner was completely packed when we returned.
- Half of everything in the room literally was broken At night we had at least 2 visits from the cops in the parking lot. Full all lights flashing. 2-3 cars, possibly chasing out pro’s? Only happened 1 nite of 7. !st shower was a trickle, moved me to better, smaller room
- Good Room for the price! Nice and Quiet location! Friendly Staff!
- It was late there were no complications and I was able to rest…
- Nothing the frnot desk staff was vety tude and very unprofessional. I wpuld not recommend this Days Inn to anyone.
Comfort Inn Oxon Hill
This hotel in Oxon Hill, Maryland features an outdoor pool, gym and all rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The White House and Washington Monument are only 8 miles away.Rooms at the Comfort Inn Oxon Hill offer cable TV with HBO, a coffee maker and a work desk. A recliner chair is provided for added comfort.Oxon Hill Comfort Inn serves a daily continental breakfast which includes hot waffles and free coffee. Laundry facilities and a public computer with free Wi-Fi are available.The Gaylord National Convention Center is just a 7-minute drive from this Comfort Inn and Nationals Park is 15 minutes away. Arlington Cemetery is only 11 miles from the hotel.
- location was perfect! the women at the front desk could not have been nicer. the breakfast was quite good waffles,sausage,eggs,muffins, juice, etc. would stay there again.
- Bed n pillows were clean and comfy. Staff friendly.
- The breakfast was great and the beds are very comfortable.
- Close to everything we needed and very nice! Best hotel I’ve been to in a while. Very satisfied!
- The room was great! Im a big person on quality bedding, cleanliness and smell! It was close to the casino. I would most definitely stay there again.
Motel 6 Camp Springs
Motel 6 Camp Springs is located in Camp Springs, just 10 miles from Washington, DC.Each room comes with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 6 miles from Motel 6 Camp Springs, and Chantilly is 29 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Nothing from that Motel 6 in Camp Springs,wont ever stay there again.
- The location of the hotel was great. Plenty of parking and not crowded or full of people hanging out side. Close to DC about 7 miles. They have a great restaurant in walking distance and several shopping centers on both sides within a mile or so driving. I paid $160 for two nights
- Nothing at all. Our sheets and comforter was dirty and had cigerette holes in it. The toilet paper holder had poop on it. The room was so dirty
- The staff was great and the air condition work well.
- The bed was a good size and it was clean. The pillows were clean and comfortable. The room didn’t smell. The first 3 days it was peacefully quiet as i wanted a room that was out of the way of traffic. I requested it because i needed to sleep. This tranquility was ruined by being placed next to an arguing, loud mouthed, ghetto couple who were having baby mama drama and loud threats and altercations from 1 am to 3 am in the morning.
Super 8 Camp Springs
This hotel is located in Camp Springs, Maryland and is one mile from Interstate 495 and Interstate 95. The property features free parking and provides free Wi-Fi in every room.Super 8 Camp Springs rooms include a hairdryer. The rooms are equipped with cable TV.Camp Springs Super 8 features a continental breakfast. The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and gym.The Super 8 is adjacent to Andrews Air Force Base. The hotel is 12 miles from Washington D.C. The Allentown Way Shopping Center is within a 5-minute drive of the hotel.
- Room had refrigerator and microwave.Room was clean and bed was comfortable for one person
- Clean room concerning it was a smoking room. No burn marks, room up kept.
- The bed was very comfortable and the tv worked other than that,everything else was in poor condition, from the aesthetics to the cleanlyness. Poor facility for the price.
- Price and access to buss and metro made it an economical way to visit DC.
- Nothing really first time this didn’t work so had to get moved to a new room, second time toilet didn’t work so had to move again, then as I was laying down a cockroach crawl on me.
Top Hotels In Silver Hill Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Silver Hill Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Silver Hill Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Silver Hill Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!