10 Best Hotels To Stay In Siles Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Siles Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Siles Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Siles Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Siles Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Siles Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Siles Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Siles Andalucía:
Hotel Riopar Spa
Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Riopar Spa has a balcony. There is free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Riopar’s restaurant. There is also a café.The hotel spa is accesible for an extra charge and features a hot tub, water beds and sensation showers. Treatments include massage and aromatherapy. There is also an indoor pool which is open during summer.Set within Calares del Río Mundo y de la Sima Park, the hotel is less than 1.9 miles from the Mundo River. Albacete, Murcia and Molina de Segura can be reached within 2 hours by car.The hotel offers the possibility of renting horse stables.
- Very nice hotel. Staff friendly and accommodating.
- The hotel is lovely the bedrooms quite big and the large double bed is very big and with a comfortable firm mattress
- Area was good, super village. Hotel old but super clean.
- Rio Par in itself is an easy gateway to thee nature park, starting about 1hr south of the location. While the room itself is plain, the bathroom is very spacious and nice. Parking was very easy to get.
- The property is situated on the edge of the pleasant town of Riopar. We have stayed there twice before. Staff very friendly. Parking on site.
Hotel de Montaña Cueva Ahumada
Hotel de Montaña Cueva Ahumada’s heated rooms have scenic views and are elegantly decorate. They feature a seating area with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional regional dishes. Hotel de Montaña Cueva Ahumada also features an Arabic wood oven.The hotel has a comfortable lounge with fireplace, ideal for relaxing or reading the selection of books provided. It is ideally located for exploring the areas hiking and horse riding routes.Hotel de Montaña Cueva Ahumada is located 2.5 miles from the head of the River Mundo and 6.2 miles from Riopar. It is a 2-hour drive from Albacete.
- Amazing views and beautiful location and gardens. The detail in the hotel decoration is perfect.
Pertenece a una familia que pone mucho interés en que tu estancia sea lo más agradable posible.
Recomiendo cenar algún día allí.
- La decoración acogedora y confortable. La amabilidad de los dueños.
- Su entorno extraordinario ,muy zem, tranquilo ,para desconectar genial,vistas maravillosas desde las habitaciones.
Hotel Rural Cortijo Puente Faco
Each bright room at Cortijo Puente Faco has rustic décor. There is heating, free Wi-Fi and a seating area.You can relax in the Puente Faco’s lounge, where there is a fireplace and a library. There is also a terrace and a barbecue.Staff can arrange activities including horse riding 4×4 driving, hunting, cycling and hiking. You can fish at the nearby river.Elche de la Sierra is a 35-minute drive away. Albacete is 70.8 miles from the Puente Faco.
The owners welcoming and gracious
The location awesome
The accommodate quirky and rustic
The place was clean, quiet and relaxing
- The situation was in a beautiful and quiet location convenient to Riopar and dog walks. Very helpful and charming owners, the lady spoke English! The daily replenished fruit bowl in the bedroom and chocolates by the bed a lovely touch. Excellent breakfast. A very comfortable bed and excellent facilities and help for my handicapped husband much appreciated. Access a little difficult but by being able to use another entrance no problems really.
- La ubicación, cerca de varios lugares de interés (Riópar Viejo, el nacimiento del Río Mundo). La decoración del sitio, preciosa y muy acogedora. El acceso es bastante fácil. La amabilidad de los propietarios.
- Proximidad a las principales rutas de senderismo. La gente se queja de que el acceso es dificultoso, que no hay cobertura… pues esas son las peculiaridades de un alojamiento rural. Si el acceso estuviera a la salida de una autopista entonces no lo sería. Para quién de verdad disfrute de la tranquilidad y los entornos naturales será un sitio magnífico.
- Nos gusó mucho la casa y el entorno, incluso los detalles de bienvenida que tuvieron en la habitación. El desayuno bufffet tenía un poco de todo, y muchas cosas eran caseras y estaban muy ricas.
- The owners welcoming and gracious
Each bright room features a flat-screen TV and balcony. Towels and bed linen are provided, and the bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries. There is a terrace and children’s playground available for guests.Hotel Yeste is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of shops, lively bars and traditional restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away. Albacete is 80.8 miles from the property.
- Great location with fantastic views from the balcony of our 2nd floor room. Nice restaurant attached.
- A really nice hotel in a part of spain probably not visited by English but made welcome by hotel staff
- habitación muy completa y todo totalmente renovado.
- Wir waren zufrieden ohne Heihleit. Das Zimmer war neu Renoviert. Das Personal freudlich und hilfsbereit. Das Essen war OK. Motorrad war im Hof gepackt.
- Ha sido genial..nos ha venido superbien la ubicación para nuestra carrera.el año q viene volveremos
Hotel Don Juan
This hotel offers ideal facilities for exploring the Segura Mountains in Andalusia. The area is famous for fishing and hiking.The rooms at the Don Juan are bright and practical. There is a private balcony, air conditioning, a radio and TV.There is a nice sun terrace and a games room with snooker table and darts.The Don Juan also offers a tour desk, 24-hour reception and an on site gift shop.
- We have stayed more than once at this Hotel and have always received excellent service and accommodation. The quality of the meals is excellent.
- The staff were the best. They were friendly and helpful and just really decent people. The hotel atmosphere, the social atmosphere of it, was pretty good. The location is extremely convenient because it allows easy access to the mountains from the highway.
Basic “motel” style hotel in remote, but good, location.
Large corner room with massive, very comfortable bed. The best on our trip!
Good stop-over hotel in beautiful “Parc Naturel de Cazorla” area
(without actually being in Cazorla)
- Stop over on way home. A pleasant clean rural hotel.
Stayed here many times as a stopover.
Excellent run Hotel with dedicated staff.
Hospedería Río Zumeta Spa
The rustic, heated rooms at Hospederia Rio Zumeta Spa offer panoramic mountain views. Some rooms feature a hot tub, spa bath or a terrace. All include a TV, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily at Hospederia Rio Zumeta Spa, which has a restaurant and a bar. There is a lounge area with sofas, a fireplace and tables.Outdoors, there is a charming sun terrace and gardens with scenic views. The outdoor pool is open during summer. The hotel is ideally located for enjoying outdoor pursuits, with many cycling and hiking routes nearby.Tours of Cazorla Segura y Las Villas Natural Reserve in a 4×4 vehicle are on offer at Rio Zumeta. Lorca can be reached by car in 2 hours.
- A perfect relaxing break. We were very impressed with the restaurant. Lovely home cooking and very reasonable prices.
Super friendly staff. Spacious room with a great view; hotel with inside and outside swimming pool and some great home cooking. Quirky cute! I would love to take my parents here some day. If they dare to drive the creepy steep mountain roads 😉
Also, as non-Spanish speakers it was impossible to find places of interest online, but there are some hiking routes surrounding the hotel-area so we hiked on those and really enjoyed them.
Hotel has good WIFI to able to connect with family in this area (a must as it’s 100% free of mobile coverage ;). Make sure to put the exact address in your google maps offline as it’s quite hard to find (it was not in our normal GPS system but we were lucky to get some great directions from a bar lady in downtown Santiago de La Espada).
- The extraordinary valley and area that the hotel is in. Back to nature with great room views. Red squirrels, Waterfalls & Eagle country. Julia is a great hostess.
Las vistas que ofrecía el alojamiento,nos enseñaron varias habitaciones y escogimos una bastante acogedora, la de la terracita con vistas al entorno y el sonido del río y por la noche las estrellas , la ubicación de la casa, al estar en un risco, el silencio, la privacidad, la paz del lugar. La tranquilidad que se respira en la hospedería, lo cómoda y completamente equipada que está. El alojamiento es más bonito que en las fotos con una decoración rustica propia de la zona todo está muy limpio nuevo y restaurado con gusto y cariño al detalle por sus propietarios.
Los cuales muy amables, serviciales y correctos. El propietario conoce muy bien la zona y nos dio las indicaciones necesarias para hacer rutas de montaña
Una maravillosa experiencia que recomiendo ideal para desconectar y relajarse en pareja y en familia, apetecía quedarse a disfrutar mas días.
La relación calidad-precio muy interesante.
- El hotel es muy bonito y acogedor. Los dueños son familiares y amables. El entorno es ideal para disfrutar de la naturaleza. Un puntazo para nosotros fue el microondas en la sala de estar, ya que viajábamos con nuestro hijo de 15 meses nos vino genial. La piscina en el interior es perfecta para darse un baño y relajarse.
Every room is equipped with a TV.There is a gift shop at the property.Cazorla is 25 miles from Hostal Losam, and Arroyo Frio is 21 miles from the property.
- Fantastic, family run. Could not do enough for us! However, the only downside is…no aircon..they bought fans for everyone, but it was a very hot weekend. We would definitely stay again.
- Great food at the restaurant. Best snacks ever with a cold beer in the afternoon and the dinner was just as nice. Almost all tables were full so apparently the locals like it as well.
Repas très bien
Consommations à prix très raisonnable
Personnel accueillant et sympathique
- El dueño del Hostal era muy agradable y en la cafetería se come bien. Contentos con la estancia, con la cena y el desayuno.
- Heizung wurde im Zimmer aufgestellt und war bereits aufgeheizt. Die Räume sind ansonsten nicht geheizt.
Balneario de Tus
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Riópar is 9 miles from Balneario de Tus, and Puebla de Don Fadrique is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Sierra De Segura
All rooms are fitted with a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and table tennis at the hotel, and the property also boasts 2 paddle courts and a shooting range. Arroyo Frio is 29.2 miles from Hotel Rural Sierra De Segura, while Riópar is 21.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Mirador
Views of the mountain, lake or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Arroyo Frio is 22 miles from Hostal El Mirador, and Riópar is 25 miles from the property.
Very nice place in old village with fantastic views over de surrounding lake and mountains.
Esther and Peter are fantastic hosts. They give a lot of information about the village and interesting things to do in the area. The hostel is authentic spanish with nice details, however don’t expect fancy rooms, but they are decent with good beds.
- Everything was very good. Friendly host who is an excellent cook. There is a fantastic view out of the rooms on lake and river. Hornos is a nice little town which offers excellent opportunities for day trips in the Cazorla mountain area.
- The owners were very nice and I felt treated like a friend instead of a customer. Great meal and great location.
- Lovely large room, good beds, welcoming host, great balcony, lots of walks in nature reserve Sierra Cazorla. Have seen 11 vultures circling, many deer, mountain goats, wild boar, lots of wildlife! Hostal in Hornos is a great base to stay and explore. Book well in advance though.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff!! They helped us in many ways, preparef delicious meals and drinks for us. They speek good English in the village where everyone else spoke only Spanish. Thank you Peter and his girlfriend! And best of luck in the future! Riikka, Sami anf Veikka from Finland
- Very nice place in old village with fantastic views over de surrounding lake and mountains.
Top Hotels In Siles Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Siles Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Siles Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Siles Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!