10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sigüeiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sigüeiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sigüeiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sigüeiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sigüeiro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sigüeiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sigüeiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sigüeiro Galicia:
Hotel San Vicente
All of the rooms at San Vicente have air conditioning, a minibar and safe. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the hotel’s spacious gardens, with its own ornamental lake. Galician and international cuisine can be enjoyed at the hotel restaurant, with a dining room for 200. There is also a snack bar.
- Excellent for the camino. Lovely welcoming owner and his mother. They went out of their way to provide vegetarian meal in the evening. Comfortable beds with nice outlook at back of property. Nice family atmosphere.
- The hotel clerk was friendly and attentive. I had stayed at this hotel the previous year, and he welcomed me back with a complementary breakfast for my family. (If you are traveling with a group, they do a very nice breakfast buffet. They also will put together a family style dinner with delicious food, which I had the previous year.) I was delighted that the hotel was able to accommodate my gluten free diet. We had such a nice conversation with the hotel clerk the morning before we left. The rooms are clean and spacious. There are hair dryers in the bathrooms.
Staff were lovely. Good value and tasty menus of day.
Very kindly did not charge extra for breakfast even though not included in booked price.
Very close to Camino which passed rear of hotel.
- The staff went out of his way to make my stay pleasant. The evening meal was simple but excellent quality and value for money.
- Excellent manager. Clean and comfortable rooms. Big garden with pool. Food was good value. Would recommend this to someone who is walking the Camino Ingles. Most pilgrims stop at Sigueiro however the advantage of the San Vicente is that its 5km further on the route and makes an easier final days walking into Santiago – especially if you want to get to the cathedral by 12pm.
Hotel Santa Cruz
Wake up to breakfast in the cafe and return for a hearty meal in the Santa Cruz Restaurant. Alternatively, cook a family dinner in one of the Santa Cruz apartments with kitchen included.Kids will make friends on the playground, set within the Santa Cruz grounds.In the evening, surf the web or email your friends with the Santa Cruz’s free, wireless internet. Chat to friends in the inviting lounge area with its comfortable sofas.
- Room has an exterior entrance, was clean and good bathroom. Only had Dinner which was good, even if the restaurant was very quite. Billing a bit confusing on departure, but we got there.
- Good location for walking the Camino Ingles. Room comfortable with a full size bath just right for a soak after a days walking. Restaurant was good. Minor observation was our room was under the restaurant so you could hear chairs and tables being moved on the floor.
- Comfortable bed and easy to park right outside the room. The pool was very clean and there’s a garden if you have children and the weather is nice. Lovely owners, who are friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful room, extremely comfortable beds and the breakfast was superb and carefully prepared. Excellent and secure parking. Staff were very welcoming.
- Very friendly staff. Clean and new place. They will do anything to get you to enjoy your stay.
The hotel is situated in a tranquil and pleasant setting. You can easily get to the most interesting sites in the region from here, including the city of Apóstol and local beaches.The Castro’s bedrooms are all exterior facing and have free Wi-Fi connection. This relaxing setting is the perfect place to return to after a day of travel, business or tourism. Enjoy traditional Galician cuisine in the Hotel Castro’s restaurant.The Hotel Castro has excellent facilities for hosting any type of business event or special occasion.
Good breakfast , large bed , far from the road , so no traffic noise. Polite receptionist.
It worth to stay there , excellent value fot the price.
- We choosed this hotel because it was close to the airport for only one night which was convenient for us
- This was a really nice “conference” style hotel. It was cool and comfortable. The hotel is set back off the highway, so it is pretty quiet. When the server at the restaurant realized we were pilgrims, she brought us some complimentary tortilla. Next to the restaurant is a fruit & vegetable store. The hotel is right on the Camino Ingles.
- The attentiveness and professionalism of the staff. The man on reception doubled as a waiter and did a fantastic job.
- Comfortable clean rooms. Large cap park. Close to airport.
- Good breakfast , large bed , far from the road , so no traffic noise. Polite receptionist.
The rooms at the Garcas feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each one is outward-facing.The hotel’s restaurant serves local dishes using locally sourced products. There is also a café on site. In Lavacolla you can find a restaurant, a few bars and a supermarket.There is a bus stop just outside the hotel, connecting you with both the airport and the city centre with ease. You can also hire a car from opposite the hotel.The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes nearby, with Santiago Cathedral and Plaza del Obradoiro located 6.2 miles away. There is also good access to the AP-9, AP-53 and AP-54 Motorways.
- The dinner was really fantastic, probably the best I have had during my staying in Spain!! There is a direct connection to the airport via bus service
- We arrived at nearly midnight and the lad on the front desk was pleasant, helpful and dealt with us in a very nice manner. The room was warm and cosy and we had a good night’s sleep
- The room was clean with a comfortable bed. There is a restorant in the ground floor. Close to the airport (2,2 km).
- Comfortable and better than we had expected. Decent, fair-sized room, pleasant staff and reasonably priced food.
- No breakfast inclueded, no buffet, breakfast is very simple
Try typical Galician cuisine in the Ruta Jacobeas restaurant. Created with local and seasonal produce, accompany meals with a fine Spanish wine. The restaurant has several rooms which can be altered and adapted to suit all sorts of events.Bedrooms in the Ruta Jacobea Hotel are spacious and modern. Some feature attractive sloping ceilings and wooden partitions leading to a seating area. Enjoy possible views over the surrounding countryside.Free shuttle service to the airport is available from 07:00 to 23:00.
- This is the place to stay to get ahead of the crowd on your last day on the Camino. Great location and friendly staff. Best of all was the food and service from the bar. Delicious food and impeccable service.
- The location was wonderful for our last night on the trail before ending in Santiago. Don’t leave the hotel for dinner. Stay right where you are and go to the bar. The food was fantastic. Try the mango ice cream with the crepes. Simply delicious. The staff was wonderful. They attended to our every need (ice for a sprained ankle). Wonderful service.
- Nice and warm rooms, spacious beds. Great to have room service and a restaurant in the hotel. The hotel is a bit old and worn and could use an upgrade, but it gave it some charm.
- the hotel is very close to the airport so very convenient especially they have airport transfer. also restaurant was very good. great value for money set menu.
- Huge room and the location is very good for who have transportation
Hotel Restaurante Nogallás
Rooms are decorated simply and include a TV. There are also function rooms available for special events.The property has a café-bar and you will find a selection of restaurants and shops in the surrounding streets.Ordes is located in between A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela, and is just 30 minutes’ drive from both.
- The hotel was in the center of the city. The murals in the city were interesting. If you’re a swimmer, the city has an amazing public pool!
- Good location and recommended stay for those walking the Camino de Santiago and wishing to break up their journey.
- Well situated for the Camino and in the centre of town.
- Buena relación calidad precio, un hotel limpio muy silencioso, la habitación pequeña y poco actualizada, pero confortable, lo mejor la ubicación entre Santiago y la Coruña.
- Solo me gustó la ubicación, cerca del ayuntamiento, el registro de la propiedad…
Heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a desk and flat-screen TV. There is a wardrobe and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available. The hotel has a bar and restaurant with a large wine cellar. Packed lunches can be requested.The property offers a pick-up service for pilgrims on the Frances road located at the Hotel Amenal. Guests can request this service there.
- The Staff at the Hotel were fantastic, very friendy, very helpful, genuine, nothing was to much trouble
- the staff were very friendly ..The food was lovely .great stay
- A bathroom had a bath as well as shower which I loved after a day walking the Camino Somewhat out of our way on the Camino Excellent dinner staff very friendly and graciously drove us in the morning to pick up the camino route again. Would highly recommend tho at least 7 km for the pilgrims
- Stayed for one night before flight home. Close to airport . Friendly and helpful staff
- La atención y trato del personal inmejorable, habitación amplia con camas grandes y cómodas, fácil de aparcar y el wifi iba rapidísimo!
Nest Style Santiago
Each room at Nest Style Santiago includes free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom, central heating and TV.The Nest Style Santiago has a 24-hour reception with a safety deposit box and luggage storage service. Staff are also happy to provide information about Santiago and the Galicia region.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast from 08:00 to 10:30. There is also a lounge with a large TV.The Nest Style is within a 5-minute walk of the end of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and Plaza del Obradoiro Square. The city centre also has many popular restaurants and tapas bars.
- Very good and clean hotel. Nicely furnished modern and clean room, very good wifi connection, very efficient cleaning service, comfortable bed, good air-conditioning and nice balcony. Highly appreciated the possibility to be able to prepare tea and coffee and eat cookies in the reception lounge at no extra charge. Very good location in the centre of Santiago close to tourist attractions and restaurants. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a short stay and I will definitely plan to visit it again if I travel to Santiago.
Fast and reliable WiFi. Quiet and comfortable room with wardrobe. Great air con / heating. Good bathroom, comfortable queen bed (not just two singles like so many other hotels are doing).
The hotel is easy 20minute walk with luggage from the Santiago station, easy to find and had very friendly and competent reception.
The location is perfect with a supermarket across the street and two others nearby. We walked to the cathedral and around the city from the hotel.
We really loved our stay here and highly recommend it.
Clean, comfortable, great location. Interior small distance between buildings. Room small. Bath ok size. What I expected comfortable bed, clean facilities Good location.
- 5 minutes or so walk from the cathedral. Facilities are perfectly adequate. Helpful friendly staff. Bus stop just around the corner. I’d definitely use it again.
- Staff were always keen to help. They were truly excellent.
Hotel Santiago Apóstol
Free WiFi and free outdoor parking are available. All of the rooms in the Santiago Apóstol are light and spacious. They feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.The Roi Xordo restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day. It serves traditional cuisine and enjoys spectacular views of the city.The Palacio de Congresos is 0.6 miles away and you can drive to the City of Culture of Galicia in 10 minutes. The Hotel Santiago Apóstol is well connected with easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- Good location when travelling by car. Good bus service available right outside the Hotel into the City Centre.
Great place to stay if you’re driving and need somewhere to park.
Very cosy room, spotless clean, comfortable bed, kind members of staff.
We didn’t get a bus to town so can’t comment on that.
- People at the front desk were wonderful bus just outside ..
Very friendly and helpful staff. Good link into the city. 15 mins on the bus, costs 1 euro and runs every 20mins.
Bar food was very good and inexpensive.
In general, the hotel was quite clean and staff very nice.
The most positive thing about the hotel is close to the airport, however, I was told by the staff that a bus to the airport stops next to the hotel which was not true (it stops 1km up the hill from the hotel to San Marcos).
Each of the simply decorated, modern rooms at Hotel Canaima has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The restaurant serves traditional Galician cuisine, and offers set menus as well as à la carte options.A Coruña is a 30-minute drive from the hotel, while Santiago de Compostela is 28 miles away.
- Was walking the Camino and arrived soaking wet! The fire was very welcoming and there were plenty of radiators in room for drying out clothes! Staff were used to having many pilgrims pass through and prepared for us. Menu del dia was very nice with good variety.
bed very comfy
room nice and warm which was great as weather was very bad
- Very friendly staff all around; really good unassuming restaurant, and as two exhausted peregrinos, we loved that it was serving ALL AFTERNOON. The hotel makes it easy to socialize with a big bar area. Good bed.
- Walking the Camino Ingles and staff picked me up after a long and weary day. A friendly and warm welcome awaited. Perfect hospitality.
- It is very clean and comfortable, the manager was very helpful, the food was good, and it is good value
Top Hotels In Sigüeiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sigüeiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sigüeiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sigüeiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!