10 Best Hotels To Stay In Siete Iglesias de Trabancos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Siete Iglesias de Trabancos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Siete Iglesias de Trabancos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Siete Iglesias de Trabancos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Siete Iglesias de Trabancos Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Siete Iglesias de Trabancos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Siete Iglesias de Trabancos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Siete Iglesias De Trabancos Castile And Leon:
Hotel los Toreros del Trabancos
Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel los Toreros del Trabancos feature a TV, telephone and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower and a hairdryer.The hotel has a cafeteria where you can enjoy breakfast, a bar and the restaurant offers traditional regional cuisine. Events can be catered for and packed lunches are available for days out.The hotel is set 4 minutes’ drive from Siete Iglesias de Trabancos and several hiking and cycling routes, including the Vía de la Plata, pass nearby.The Toreros del Trabancos has free private parking and is 40.4 miles from Salamanca. You can drive to Zamora in 1 hour.
- The staff were ok. But the whole experience was a let down
- The bar was good and cheap, shop at the petrol station was handy.
- Comfort, cleanliness, warmth, bathroom, service, food served in the restaurant was excellent.
- if youre a bit into obscurity, this is a desert jewell, otherwise excellent value for the money
- Very close to the motorway and good value for money, primarily a truckstop.
Doña Elvira Nava
Rooms on the 1st floor have balconies and rooms on the 2nd floor have sloped ceilings. All come with a wardrobe, fridge, tiled floors and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The Restaurante Doña Elvira offers traditional Castillian cuisine, made with seasonal produce and featuring creative touches from chef, Alberto Alvarez.Free parking is available nearby. Free guided tours are offered, including local churches and wineries. You can also go karting at the FK1 Circuit, 3.1 miles away, or do paintballing and laser combat 9.3 miles away.
- Really lively Hotel Rustica lovely welcoming staff who work their socks off. Extremely good dinner in full on family atmosphere very generous portions. Do not be put off by the surrounding area which looks a bit run down, the whole village is. Once you are inside it’s like Dr Who’s tardis it just goes on for ever!!
- The evening meal offered was really special, well presented and delicious. Well recommended. Very little English spoken but not a problem for us and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- La cama perfecta, habitacion muy bonita. Baño bien
- Hotel perfecto, muy cerca del circuito FK1, ideal para pasar la noche. el trato fue estupendo, incluso llegamos bastante tarde y no hubo ningún problema. La habitación muy limpia y ordenada. Las camas son muy cómodas.
- Sitio muy tranquilo,el hotel muy bonito y acogedor.Nos habría gustado probar la comida pero nos fuimos temprano de alli. El desayuno muy bueno.
Hotel Torre de Sila
During your stay in this intimate and unique hotel, benefit from the host of modern amenities, including free ADSL internet access throughout the building and free WiFi in all areas. All rooms include a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.The friendly and professional staff will do their best to ensure that you enjoy a pleasant and relaxing stay, whether you are here on business or leisure.
- Location excellent. Good breakfast.always a parking space.
- Staff so helpful, breakfast selection excellent, good sleep due to quiet situation.
- ideally located, comfortable ample sized room and generous breakfast included.
- The hotel was extremely easy to find – coming into into Tordesillas from the north it’s almost the first thing you see. There was easy, free street parking just behind the hotel. The hotel itself is modern and attractively decorated, with a nice lobby-bar, and our room was light and spacious. The staff were welcoming and helpful. All the town’s sights were within easy walking distance.
- This is a very convenmient location just 2 minutes from motorway and the hotel is in near center od town with all facilities shops and restaurants and places of interest within short walk.
Hotel Los Toreros
Each room at Los Toreros Hotel has bright, modern décor. Rooms are air conditioned and include a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves typical regional cuisine and specializes in grilled meats, salads and homemade desserts. Decorated in a rustic style, the café-bar has an outdoor terrace.Los Toreros is within a 20-minute drive of Valladolid and around an hour from Salamanca. Free private parking is available on site, and there is good access to the A6 and A62 Motorways.
We had half-board so evening meal included. Excellent quality. Friendly service, very helpful although only two people spoke English.
Double windows everywhere so good sound-proofing and well insulated in winter. New lounge /bar , very comfortable and nice atmosphere. Great value for money. Easy parking just outside
- Free car park a nice touch Staff very friendly Restaurant was good value and the wardrobe was an unusual feature!
- WiFi excellent 15mbs. Room stank of Cigerettes. Bar food was very good and reasonable. Didn’t stop for breakfast.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We booked dinner bed and breakfast. The dinner was excellent the breakfast was not. But would definitely stay again and go down for breakfast earlier
- The reception staff very abrupt, one of the bar staff a man very unhelpful, refused to get food from the hotel when asked by my wife to where we were seated but then he served other people seated near us. One lady at the Bar was very helpful to us. There were many delicatessen and a mini market in front, There are couple of parking at the rear of the hotel. Rooms were clean, sheets were clean and shower was OK. Take the rooms with odd number which is to the rear of the property.
- We had half-board so evening meal included. Excellent quality. Friendly service, very helpful although only two people spoke English.
Parador de Tordesillas
Find true relaxation when staying in the Parador de Tordesillas. Not only is the location very tranquil, but you can unwind in the heated indoor pool, sauna and Turkish baths. Alternatively, workout in the hotel’s gym. Children have access to a play area.Explore the Parador de Tordesillas’ well-kept grounds with large pine trees and pretty plants. You can enjoy your meal overlooking the grounds from the pleasant outdoor terrace of the Parador de Tordesillas.Interiors are beautifully maintained to match the property’s original architecture and history. Ceilings and doors are made of robust, polished wood and rooms are decorated with antique-style furniture.
Spacious bedrooms have private bathrooms and views of the grounds.
- Only a fleeting stop over but would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- We had paid for a room with breakfast, but had to leave before the dining room opened the following morning. The staff very graciously prepared plates with fruit, sandwich meats and pastries and served it to us in the café-bar next to reception an hour before the dining room opened. This was exceptional service!
- I asked for a quiet room, and it was lovely. No noise at all, apart from morning birdsong. Staff friendly and helpful. Food was great. I booked dinner, B&B online and probably didn’t need to book a 3 course meal, one course would’ve been fine. Breakfast was varied and gluten free bread provided.
- Nice Parador located just off the motorway. Convenient for a stopover on way to/from Portugal/Santander ferry port.
- As usual for a Parador, a lovely building with verycomfortable bedroom. Great food and restaurant service although the restaurant itself is a little soulless.
Hotel Villa De Ferias
The hotel has a traditional restaurant with a varied menu. There are Spanish specialties such as rice dishes and fresh fish. The restaurant is also available for groups and events.There is free Wi-Fi access in all rooms and public areas.Rooms at the Villa de Ferias have air conditioning and heating, a minibar and a TV. They all have an en suite bathroom.The hotel has a large car park. Parking is available at an additional cost.
Not a lot-noisy from Bar under neath us.Bar/cafeteria unbelievable dirty. Restaurant opens at 9pm for dinner-not a good time for tired travellers from the uk.
Meal was good.
Overall far too expensive for what can only be described as a truck stop.
Croissants are great(and huge)
the bar is busy and friendly, the staff deft, busy and super efficient. Great tapas. Masses of locals every night-we were there for a week and it was pleasantly humming (never rammed) every night.
Restaurant is ok but not inspiring.
Parking is plentiful and can be secure if need be.
- La atención del personal ante el problema del aire acondicionado (se había des-habilitado la opción de calefacción).
- Nos alojamos por él torneos de la Iscar Cup y fue una buena decisión. Vas caminando a los campos y es muy cómodo. Habitaciones amplias y limpias. Bar con buen servicio y atención. En general muy contentos con todo, lo recomendamos sin duda.
Limpieza, personal agradable, hotel muy acogedor, bar-Cafeteria para desayunos y tapas con buenos precios y con buenas comidas.
Una estancia muy agradable.
- Not a lot-noisy from Bar under neath us.Bar/cafeteria unbelievable dirty. Restaurant opens at 9pm for dinner-not a good time for tired travellers from the uk.
Hotel Reina Isabel
Rooms at Hotel Reina Isabel have simple décor and come with a flat-screen TV, work desk, and a wardrobe.There is a 24-hour reception and a coffee shop. Luggage storage is available, as well as a safe.Valladolid is 31.1 miles from Hotel Reina Isabel, and Madrid is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- I wouldn’t stay anywhere else The staff was excellent and accommodated all of our needs. They were so nice.
- Room was very comfortable, well heated and with a great shower in the bathroom (bath also available). Staff very helpful, would certainly stay here again if I were to be in the area.
- Friendly staff. Safe parking for motorcycle. Clean rooms. Elevator. Good WIFI reception. Close to the castle and old city.
- Clean, comfortable and modern, with free on-site parking. No restaurant facilities but you can get coffee, croissants and cakes at the bar in the morning. Close to town centre (5 minutes) and about 15 minutes’ walk from the imposing La Mota castle.
Basic , clean accommodation. Better in summer when there are more restaurants open in the town. We struggled to find anywhere to eat.
Room is basic so not exactly where you want to spend an evening and there is no lounge. The bar downstairs was closed as it was Sunday.
Hotel Alda Tordesillas
After a day of travel or exploring the surroundings, relax in the reading room with the 32-inch TV screen and internet access.Enjoy meals typical of the Castile and Leon region. The restaurant serves a daily menu and à la carte with seasonal produce and homemade desserts.Decor in Hotel Alda Tordesillas blends modern comfort with rustic charm. The restaurant boasts wooden beams and warm Mediterranean colours.Thanks to the Hotel Alda Tordesillas’s central position in Tordesillas, you can easily tour the local shops, bar and restaurants.
- For a two star hotel el Tratado compared favourably with the three star hotel we could not get in. As a second best it surpasse our expectation. Though the decor was dated and dark, what was important was that it was conveniently located, quiet, clean; had good air con (if fact it was too warm); and bed was comfortable. There could have been blanket as only one sheet was provided, but there was a duvet cover in the wardrobe. Breakfast was good value at 3.50€. Staff pleasant for busy Spanish people!
- It was easy to find. Staff very helpful. Bar prices very good as were quality and price of tapas.
- El trato de las personas que trabajan es impecable, la habitación es mejor de lo que esperaba, totalmente recomendable.
- calidad precio muy bueno. Se ve que el hotel aún es nuevito. Bien lo de tener aparcamiento
La atención del personal fue excelente. Avisamos de que llegabamos tarde y como la recepción cierra por la noche, nos esperaron para poder darnos las llaves
La medida de la habitación premiun está muy bien, es muy amplia
Hay zonas de aparcamiento muy próximas al hotel
The rooms have a flat-screen TV.There is room service at the property.Zamora is 29 miles from Hotel Lisboa, and Toro is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- the price was very cheap and the choice of evening meal was fine.
- Literie et sanitaires très correct pour un prix dérisoire
- De vriendelijkheid van het personeel en hun behulpzaamheid.
- Hygiène irréprochable. tranquillité malgré la proximité de l’autoroute. hotel facile à trouver et accès facile pour une nuité de passage. Service simple et rapide. Parking sous vigilance.
- La gentillesse de l’accueil et la facilité d’accès
Each room comes with a TV. There is a coffee machine and a electric tea pot in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 24 miles from El Foro, and Tordesillas is 6 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Siete Iglesias De Trabancos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Siete Iglesias de Trabancos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Siete Iglesias de Trabancos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Siete Iglesias de Trabancos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!