10 Best Hotels To Stay In Siesta Key Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Siesta Key Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Siesta Key Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Siesta Key Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Siesta Key Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Siesta Key Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Siesta Key Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Siesta Key Florida:
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway is located in Sarasota in the region of Florida, just 5 miles from St. Armands Circle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from Best Western Gateway Siesta Key, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 6 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 10 miles away.
- Everything was fine. The staff was very helpful. Everybody seemed to be having a good time. Nice location near siesta key and Longboat key
- Staff was extremely helpful and friendly and went above and beyond to make it a great weekend. Breakfast was outstanding with different selections each morning and 24 hour coffee bar. Cleaning staff was very friendly and accommodating and paid attention to all details.
- The pool was nice, music a great addition, and the pool bar was nice!
- The hotel was clean and modern with a beautiful pool! The rooms were clean and modern except the bathroom which is a bit dated. We enjoyed the fresh popcorn in the lobby and a delicious breakfast was offered. The staff were all helpful and professional. The bed was comfortable and lots of room for your clothes.
Breakfast was better than most hotel chains.
Staff did more than expected!
Great having the pool bar
Pool was excellent, well kept clean, plenty of shade and the temperature of the pool water perfect.
They supplied free popcorn during the afternoon and evening, a good option.
Located near to some solid value restaurants.
I had a VRBO reserved but canceled after I located this property that was as close to the beach, served a breakfast, had a pool, closer to good restaraunts within walking distance. We were also able to walk to Mass at St Thomas More
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
One of our top picks in Sarasota.Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Siesta Key Palms Hotel is located in Sarasota, just 5 miles from St. Armands Circle. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from Siesta Key Palms Hotel, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 6 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 10 miles away.
- The pool was great, room fully equipped and very spatious with small private courtyard. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful secluded hotel. Pool was nice. Room was comfortable. Liked the extras in room keurig and small ant of silverware
- Location close to Siesta Key. Room, “efficiency,” well decorated & refurbished. Nice patio w/ fountain & flowers. Grounds & pools well kept & beautiful. Wish we could have enjoyed it longer.
- Available bikes, proximity and ease of getting to beach areas. Staff were exceptionally nice and helpful.
- Quality bikes for guest use. Excellent heated pool with pleasant area to relax.
Captiva Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Captiva Beach Resort is located in Sarasota, just 6 miles from St. Armands Circle.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from Captiva Beach Resort, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The location is terrific, an easy walk of maybe 300 yards to a beautiful beach. The property is on a circular road so the only traffic is from folks staying at the several properties located on the road.
- Walk out the door and 200 yards to beautiful beach 🙂
- The staff was exceptional with customer service, even walking us to the beach for a view. The actual unit was extremely close to the beach and good restaurants, and we liked the accomodations which included 2 bathrooms for our 1 bedroom!
The spacious 2 bedroom,
2 bath, living room and kitchen apartment, Was obviously just renovated.(number 32). Clean and nice.
Just 3min walk to the beach
- The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The facility is clean with comfortable beds. Short walk to the beach.
Holiday Inn Sarasota-Lido Beach at the Beach
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sarasota, 1,650 feet from St. Armands Circle, Holiday Inn Sarasota-Lido Beach at the Beach features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota Opera is 2.7 miles from Holiday Inn Lido Beach, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 5 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Location location location. That’s what it’s all about with this hotel.
Yes, the bed was like a cloud….most comfortable I’ve slept in when in a hotel. Restaurant on the top had a great view, my server Jackleen was super, scallops/shrimp pasta was delicious.
Front desk was friendly, efficient also.
Beach access across the street.
St Armand’s circle was a short walk
- The location across from Lido Beach makes this great.Also good for the short walk to the Circle. Lots of parking. The pool is nice too.
- Free laundry services, cleaning services were great!
The Inn on Siesta Key
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool, The INN on Siesta Key is in Sarasota, Florida. Free Wi-Fi access is also available. Siesta Key Marina is a 5-minute drive from the inn.Each apartments includes a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player and a full kitchen with an oven, stovetop, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave. A sitting area is provided as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer.At The Sarasota INN, guests can enjoy cooking on the barbecue facilities or viewing the garden. Free parking is available on site for guest convenience. Laundry facilities are available for a charge.The Landings shopping center is a 10-minute drive away. Sarasota city center and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens are each 6.5 miles from the inn. Memorial Park is a 10-minute drive from the Siesta Key INN.
- The room I was in was very large, very modern, yet homey. The bathroom was unbelievably great, and the hosts were very charming and helpful. It’s just a short walk to the best beach around.
- It was the coolest place I ever stayed. It had a feel to it that fit Siesta Key perfectly. You won’t find a better Inn anywhere. The owner and her son are hands on and you can tell they Love what they have to offer their guest.
- Everything!!! Superb accommodation, extremely clean, beautifully decorated by the owners, lovely quiet pool area, fabulous location and I can’t praise the staff and owners enough, for their helpfulness, the way we were welcomed and informed about both the accommodation, facilities and the area.
- The property and rooms were beautiful! Location was excellent! Close to beach and shops, restaurants. Paige and Gabe were beyond hospitable and so friendly!
- We loved staying in the Lookout! It was very cozy for my wife and I odorous anniversary! I would love to go back to siesta key and I would stay at the inn again. Paige was so wonderful and was constantly asking if everything was good or if we needed anything. I wished I could of stayed longer. You don’t need anything at the Inn the have all the beach chair, umbrellas and everything you need.
Baymont Inn & Suites Sarasota
One of our best sellers in Sarasota! Located in the Central Sarasota neighborhood in Sarasota, 1.4 miles from Sarasota Opera, Baymont Inn & Suites Sarasota features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Circus Sarasota Big Top is 2.2 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Sarasota, and St. Armands Circle is 3.1 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 6 miles from the property.
The door locks need to be replaced NOW. I swiped my card and then a new card over and over and over and over, once it was over 60 times, and finally we got in. Ours was not the only room that had this problem.
When we checked in we informed the desk that the bill was to be split. I was told no problem make sure we had the other charge card when we checked out. We followed instructions and when we checked out I was told the total charge was put on my card the night before and they could not correct it. This was very inconvenient and my friend lost her rewards on her card. All we got was I am sorry.
- Staff at reception (Fina) and repair person were very helpful.
- Locks on doors a mess, someone had peed on our mattress
- I can’t say that one thing stood out. Rooms especially bathrooms were disgusting.
- I didn’t really like anything. Was very disappointed didn’t know it was a Wyndham hotel until i saw the sign at check in but no this hotel is nowhere near their usual standards especially previously working for marriott and pretty sure wyndham has high standards just like Marriott.
- The door locks need to be replaced NOW. I swiped my card and then a new card over and over and over and over, once it was over 60 times, and finally we got in. Ours was not the only room that had this problem.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota Downtown
One of our best sellers in Sarasota! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota Downtown offers accommodations in Sarasota, just 1.2 miles from Sarasota Opera.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Circus Sarasota Big Top is 1.9 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota Dow, and St. Armands Circle is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 3.1 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota Downtown.
efficient house keeping staff
Debbie on reception was very good
- location near museums and performing arts center (Asolo Theatre)
- Have water in lobby. Pool looked nice but did not use
- The staff did a great job. Remembered our outings and asked how they were. Great location. Changed the number of beds with no problem when we arrived.
- The staff was excellent. Very friendly and helpful. The rooms were well arranged and had everything you needed. The bed was comfy.
- Spacious room
Hyatt Regency – Sarasota
One of our top picks in Sarasota.Hyatt Regency – Sarasota is located in Sarasota, 0.4 miles from Sarasota Opera and 2.1 miles from Circus Sarasota Big Top. The hotel has a hot tub and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for fishing. St. Armands Circle is 2.4 miles from Hyatt Regency – Sarasota, and Myakka River State Park is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The beds were fantastic! Lovely staff ,clean rooms with excellent beds
The bed was nice.
TV size was excellent.
Staff was helpful.
- The pool was awesome! And surrounding areas outside. The lobby offered Starbucks coffee for purchase. Close to lots of goid eats within walking distance!
- Staff helpful and nice. Location exceptional. Decor of resort bright and positive!!
- Staff were very friendly and professional. Very convenient to the Van Wezel Hall where we saw a number of different artists.
Days Inn Sarasota – Siesta Key
Days Inn Sarasota – Siesta Key offers accommodations in Sarasota.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Circus Sarasota Big Top is 7 miles from Days Inn Sarasota – Siesta Key, and Sarasota Opera is 7 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Nothing about it was good. Definitely wasn’t Days Inn standards.
- We booked this room for our friends wedding night, they loved their stay!!
- Front desk staff was very friendly and lobby appeared clean and welcoming
- bed was very comfortable – cigarette burns on comforter
- Redrigirator not work, i reported and nobody care, room and hall smell no good, toilet is damaged, carpet dirt ans smeel horrible…
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Aloft Sarasota is located in the Central Sarasota neighborhood in Sarasota. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Sarasota Opera is 1,300 feet from Aloft Sarasota, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 4.3 miles from Aloft Sarasota.
- We did valet parking ($15 a day plus tips) and we felt it was a great deal! We basically had the car parked and walked to dinner, to Whole Foods, and all around Downtown for the shops.
- From arrival to departure you experience understated excellence.
- We absolutely loved this hotel! Pleasant staff, coolest bar ever, excellent gym and pool. Even a pool table in the ground floor lounge area which the kids loved! And the location is top notch, close to excellent restaurants and shopping in cosy Sarasota.
- Not much, bed was comfortable, you should have central air. Train your staff. It feels like a budget hotel to me. Add a place to put my bags on so I can unpack. Location is good, I hid a cold snap so I was stuck in the hotel.
- The location is very good. Sarasota is a beautiful place with great restaurants.
Top Hotels In Siesta Key Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Siesta Key Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Siesta Key Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Siesta Key Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!