10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sierra Vista Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Sierra Vista Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sierra Vista Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sierra Vista Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sierra Vista Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sierra Vista Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sierra Vista Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sierra Vista Arizona:
Quality Inn Sierra Vista
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Sierra Vista offers accommodations in Sierra Vista. Free private parking is available on site.Tombstone is 16 miles from Quality Inn Sierra Vista, and Bisbee is 20 miles away.
- There was plenty of time to be able to have breakfast.
- It was quiet. Bed & pillows were pretty comfortable.
- There was a stuffed chair in the room that was very comfortable.
- The staff was friendly , helpful and rates great. clean rooms and comfortable beds.Just a heads up…. their are only stairs to second floor. Even though it’s an older building it has been well maintained. We viewed the pool and mountains. Breakfast had good selection from eggs, sausage to cereal.
- The bed was very comfortable. You could get tea and coffee 24 hours a day!! The staff was quite nice.
Rodeway Inn Sierra Vista
One of our best sellers in Sierra Vista! Rodeway Inn Sierra Vista is located in Sierra Vista, 18 miles from Tombstone and 23 miles from Bisbee.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 54 miles from the property.
We went to visit our son/brother at Ft. Huachuca we were 5 minutes from the base and close to restaurants, shopping and attractions. The free continental breakfast was above expectation.
Dottie the manager is wonderful!
- i got sick the first night. Staff was very nice. Everyday they asked me how I was feeling!
- Staff was very helpful and responsive. I really liked the always-available coffee drinks!
- Price was good for the room offered. Accomodated me for early check-in .
- They are in the process of refurbishing. The amenities are what you’d expect in a 5 star hotel. Water, snacks, refrig, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer all in the room,included wifi, great extra pillows, wonderful comfortable bed. Automatic coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cappuccino, espresso machine in the lobby plus included breakfast all includrd
- We went to visit our son/brother at Ft. Huachuca we were 5 minutes from the base and close to restaurants, shopping and attractions. The free continental breakfast was above expectation.
Windemere Hotel & Conference Center
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Windemere Hotel & Conference Center is located in Sierra Vista in the region of Arizona, just 17 miles from Tombstone. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was very clean and the bed was wonderful.
- Ruby was helpful & kind, but we could tell something was going on with the hotel. The staff seemed sad.
- Staff were great. Room was comfortable and it was nice to have a mini-fridge. I was very fortunate to be accommodated for an early check-in, and then when I left the early morning staff definitely went the extra mile to see how they could make my trip better. Oh, and the a/c was wonderful, which was definitely appreciated. It’s near to many restaurants and shops.
- Beds were comfortable, rooms were great. Breakfast at restaurant was great.
- the room was nice and large enough for 2 adults and one child. The room was clean and the staff was friendly.
Sierra Vista Extended Stay Hotel
Located in Sierra Vista, 17 miles from Tombstone, Sierra Vista Extended Stay Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 55 miles from Sierra Vista Extended Stay Hotel.
- just love hotel and come back there again thnaks for all the help
- It was close to the Army post gate. It was clean outside and in a decent neighborhood.
- Exactly what you’d expect from a Quality Inn – clean and comfortable enough but nothing fancy.
- Extended Stay was awesome. IWe came home wanting to buy king size beds hopeing they are as comfy as the one in Extended Stay ❤
- We really liked the friendliness of the whole team and the clean room. A bonus was the perfect outfitted kitchenette. Even the little muffins for breakfast where very tasty.
Knights Inn Sierra Vista / East Fry
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Sierra Vista – Fort Huachuca is located in Sierra Vista in the region of Arizona.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tombstone is 17 miles from Motel 6 – Fort Huachuca, and Bisbee is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Location was good, coffee was provided in the morning.
- Staff was friendly & helpful. Great night’s sleep. Very clean. Reliable Motel chain consistency.
- This is a basic Motel 6 that has no upgrades as many of the other properties. However the price and location can’t be beat. It is near Walmart and shopping and grocery stores. And pet friendly which is the main reason I stay at this brand.
- Good attitude of staff ready to work with you, very accumulating.
- We were reluctant to book because the price was so low, but after reading the comments of prior guests, we decided to give it a try. The property is a little dated but very clean. The only negative was that the pool was “closed for the season.”
Garden Place Suites
Located in Sierra Vista in the region of Arizona, 18 miles from Tombstone, Garden Place Suites features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The room wss dependably clean and spacious. Well maintained and furnishings very comfortable. We have stayed here twice before.
- The staff were super friendly. The room was great and the breakfast was amazing !!
- The rooms were beyond what we expected,very clean ,bed was comfortable,breakfast was best we had on trip
- This was a wonderful hotel for our 12 night stay. We had a well equipped mini kitchen and a clean, spacious room. The staff was wonderful! They served breakfast, free afternoon snacks and cocktails as well as complimentary dinner from Monday to Friday. We will stay here again!
- I saw previous reviews when I selected this hotel. They were spot on. Lovely hotel and the staff was warm, welcoming and helpful.
One of our top picks in Sierra Vista.Located in Sierra Vista, 17 miles from Tombstone, Sierra Suites features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 54 miles from Sierra Suites.
- Sierra Suites provides hometown hospitality and interest that you have a quality stay. I enjoy their personal approach to working with their customers and presenting a friendly atmosphere.
- breakfast was good !! And the bath robe was one of the best things about the whole stay at Sierra ! I would love to purchase one !!
- Only complaint is that I did not get a receipt; but I didn’t think about it until I left.
- It had a nice cozy atmosphere and the staff was very friendly. The maid was sweet and kept the room lovely. Breakfast was nice and afternoon snacks were unexpected bonus. A boutique hotel feel more like a “rest house” than a commercial hotel. Buildings are built around a central courtyard giving it a real spanish feel with hummingbirds and doves cooing outside the window.
- Great breakfast choices. Nice Mexican restaurant next door. We like the pool area at the end of the day. Comfy bed & spacious room.
Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista
One of our best sellers in Sierra Vista! This hotel, adjacent to the Mall at Sierra Vista and 3 miles from Fort Huachuca, features spacious rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. An outdoor pool and jacuzzi are offered.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Holiday inn Express Sierra Vista and barbecue facilities are available on the terrace.Guests of the Sierra Vista Holiday Inn Express can enjoy free access to a small gym and a business center with free Wi-Fi. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also provided.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard amenities in every room at the Holiday Inn. All rooms are brightly decorated and include free wired internet.Mountain View Golf Course is a 9-minute drive from the hotel. Ramsey Canyon Preserve, featuring a wide array of rare plant and animal life, is 8 miles away.
The eggs were a little cool, if there would of been a microware I would have been heating them up. BUT the cinnamon rolls were to die for… Very Ver delicious
I realized it was being remodeled but everything was great considering under construction.
- The breakfast was always ready promptly at 6AM with a wide selection. Good central location.
- Great hotel with very friendly staff. Every time I visit this is where I stay!
- I called early in the day because we were going to be late am3d was told it was no problem at all, guy on the phone was reallly nice. The guy who checked us in, think his name is Brandon, was very professional and just nice. Check in was quick and easy. Breakfast was delicious and was always being refreshed. Would stay again
- everthing that had to do with this property was great!!
- The eggs were a little cool, if there would of been a microware I would have been heating them up. BUT the cinnamon rolls were to die for… Very Ver delicious
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sierra Vista
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sierra Vista offers accommodations in Sierra Vista.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Tombstone is 17 miles from Towneplace Sierra Vista, and Bisbee is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Candlewood Suites Sierra Vista
Candlewood Suites Sierra Vista is located in Sierra Vista, 17 miles from Tombstone and 20 miles from Bisbee.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Sierra Vista Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sierra Vista Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sierra Vista Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sierra Vista Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!