10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sierra Madre California – Top Hotel Reviews
Sierra Madre California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sierra Madre California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sierra Madre California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sierra Madre California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sierra Madre California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sierra Madre California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sierra Madre California:
Best Western Pasadena Inn
This motel in Pasadena, California features an outdoor pool with hot tub. Downtown Los Angeles is 14.4 miles away and the motel rooms provide satellite TV with HBO and refrigerators.At the Best Western Pasadena Inn, each guest room includes free internet access. Coffee facilities are also available in these air-conditioned rooms.The motel offers a daily continental breakfast with waffles. Pasadena Inn Best Western includes a 24-hour front desk.Located off Interstate 210, the Best Western Inn Pasadena is 3 miles from the Santa Anita Race Track. California State University Los Angeles is 11.3 miles away.
- My son and I stay in hotels frequently due to his acting. This hotel was very clean, decorated nicely, staff was friendly, easy access to the freeways, great variety of breakfast options, good parking, felt safe, quiet
- Very clean hotel friendly staff and great Continental breakfast . .. they replenished things promptly when items were low.. they had a variety of foods that all the kids liked.
- It was a nice quiet room staff was excellent and efficient they let us check in early m check out late..my only complaint is parking which is mot the hotels fault there were 6 cars that took up 2 spaces n we had to park far away from our room
- They were helpful and courteous. They were accommodating. They maintain the pool in the hot tub very well. I should note that the hot tub also accommodates a handicapped person, as it has a chair that can be submerged and lifted from the hot tub
- The convenience of the location and ease of parking
Best Western Pasadena Royale Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Pasadena.In Pasadena, California, this hotel is only 3 miles from the Santa Anita Race Track. It offers an outdoor pool and hot tub and serves a daily continental breakfast.Guest rooms at the Best Western Pasadena Royal feature a satellite TV with extended channels and free Wi-Fi. Other in-room amenities include a fridge, a hairdryer and tea and coffee-making facilities.Popular points of interest are nearby the Pasadena Best Western Royale. Pasadena Downtown Convention Center is a 10 minute drive away. Dodger Stadium is 14 miles from the hotel. Staples Center is a 22 minute drive away.The hotel offers free parking and on-site laundry facilities.
The room was okay, the bed comfy, WiFi worked quite well.
The breakfast was basic, but okay. They had some fruits, breads and a pancake / waffle making device. The choices for jam could have been better, only 2 options, honey, butter and philadelphia cheese.
- It’s a nice hotel, nice bedrooms comfortable beds, clean. Has everything you need, fridge, microwave. Nice people in reception and the restaurant.
- Very clean which is very important to me. Staff/housekeepers were very friendly and very quick to respond to anything needed. Was able to do a load of laundry for cheap. Close to sprouts was a plus!
- Breakfast was fine. Hotel is dated. HVAC needs maintenance. Front room smelled. Sitting area in room was stiff and uncomfortable- cheap furniture. Thin blankets. Plaster chipping in bath.
- The staff member working in the breakfast area was very nice and friendly!
- The room was okay, the bed comfy, WiFi worked quite well.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Arcadia/Pasadena
Motel 6 LA-Arcadia/Pasadena offers an outdoor pool and guest rooms with cable TV with HBO. The motel is one mile from Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden.Rooms provide Wi-Fi and bathroom amenities. They also have telephones.Guests at LA-Arcadia/Pasadena Motel 6 can make free local calls.Motel 6 is 5 miles from Old Town Pasadena. It is 15 miles from Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens and 21 miles from Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Not bad place to stay in LA area, close to road if you are traveling by car
- Perfect for a budget stay close to the Huntington a nd the Los Angeles Arboretum. Plenty of food options close by. A quiet safe seeming neighbourhood with easy access.
Very friendly staff!
Rooms were clean and modern!
Last hotel next to Santa Anita Racetrack
Easy to get to Pasedena.
- clean and comfortable,parking was easy,check in/out was fast.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena-Colorado Boulevard
One of our best sellers in Pasadena! Located just off I-210 and less than 4 miles from downtown Pasadena, this Holiday Inn features a spacious outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena-Colorado Boulevard contain dark wood furniture and are equipped with cable TV. An in-room coffee maker and ironing facilities are included.A hot breakfast buffet, including eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls, is served each morning at the Pasadena Holiday Inn Express. A Thai restaurant is in the same plaza as the hotel.Guests are welcome to enjoy the whirlpool and on-site fitness center. The business center offers a public computer, printing and fax services.The Colorado Boulevard Holiday Inn Express is 3 miles from the Huntington Library Art Collections and Botanical Gardens. The Santa Anita Golf Course is less than 4 miles away.
- Breakfast was great. Many items to choose from. coffer was delicious, better than starbucks. Hotel was quiet and was in a great location to find dinner and shopping for things forgotten.
Loved the breakfast cinnamon rolls.
Loved the bed pillows.
- good variety of breakfast food. cleaning my room was very good. front desk staff very friendly. parking was easy.
Spotlessly clean hotel. Nice and quiet. Plentiful buffet breakfast and as much coffee as you can drink.
We only flew in from the UK for a Coldplay concert at The Rose Bowl so wanted somewhere handy and this was perfect.
- Simple good hotel with minimum facilitis like fitness room, pool (small one). Good breakfast (you’re able to combine burger or choose healthy cereals or yougurt). Quiet room, big beds. Several shops nearby.
Super 8 Pasadena/LA Area
Super 8 Pasadena/LA Area is located in Pasadena, just 4.5 miles from Rose Bowl Stadium.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bob Hope Airport is 16 miles away.
- The staff were helpful, and there is a workstation and printer in the reception, if you need it.
- The bed was ok, internet was good, the room was spacious, big tv.
- Elevator. Location . Comfort. Friendly & helpful staff.
- Nice tv, comfortable bed, great staff, clean rooms.
- my stay was great. This place is very clean and the employees are very professional and kind. From checking in to checking out i had no problem what so ever. The room was clean, spacious, and the ac worked very well.
Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia
Featuring suites with free Wi-Fi, fireplaces and full kitchens, all rooms at Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia include a daily breakfast buffet. The hotel is less than one mile from Arcadia Shopping Center.Spacious suites offer 32-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO and dining and sitting areas. They have sofa beds and desks and come with ironing facilities.Guests at Pasadena Arcadia Residence Inn have access to a heated outdoor pool, a gym, and volleyball and tennis courts. The hotel has a meeting room and picnic area. It serves a breakfast buffet and alcoholic beverages.Residence Inn is 2 miles from Santa Anita Rack Track. It is 8 miles from Norton Simon Museum and Old Pasadena and 15 miles from Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens.
- The property was near City of Hope. Which was the purpose of our trip.
- It is a great place for a family stay. It felt like home, the food is great, the staff is amazing, and the room is comfortable and clean.
- Front desk agent Kyle was awesome. they were oversold with their 2 bedrooms and hooked us up with 2 bedrooms instead.
- Bigger and clean room, full kitchen，parking place, good service, which were all good for us.
- very clean, friendly staffs, enough choice of restaurants; quiet room, easy park car,etc
Embassy Suites Arcadia-Pasadena Area
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Embassy Suites Arcadia-Pasadena Area offers accommodations in Arcadia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.Los Angeles is 14 miles from Embassy Suites Arcadia, and Santa Monica is 28 miles from the property. Bob Hope Airport is 19 miles away.
- Under staffed! Remodeling was planned poorly. Restaurant was poor. Service was ok, though.
- The breakfast was amazing! So many options, especially for a toddler.
- Comfortable bed, good breakfast, location worked for us
- Loved the room and everything in it, beyond amazingly comfortable. Great complimentary breakfast we are definitely coming back. Thank you so very much.
Bed great, breakfast great..booking .com didnt send my reservation but
they still gave me a room.
Hotel Le Reve Pasadena
Located in Pasadena, 5 miles from Rose Bowl Stadium, Hotel Le Reve Pasadena features a sun terrace and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 16 miles from Hotel Le Reve Pasadena.
- The price for the room was very reasonable and it was close to the location I needed to be the next morning.
- Great old hotel with all the basics. Great staff. Clean and quiet.
The bed was comfortable and the room very clean.
It was in a perfect location for my purpose.
- The bed was comfortable and it was in a great area close to everything we needed. Hotel was very cute and good price.
- At check-in, the clerk at front desk was friendly, communicated when our room would be ready. She stated she would call us a taxi if we needed it. She stated she would hold our room until we got back from Parade. It was no problem.
DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia – Pasadena Area
Offering spacious guestrooms furnished with all the latest technologies, this hotel is located just off Freeway 210 and is a short drive from many of Pasadena’s local attractions.The Doubletree Hotel in the Monrovia-Pasadena area is conveniently situated close to several points of interest. Visit the Pasadena Convention Center or the charming boutiques, exotic stores, gourmet restaurants and exciting nightlife of Old Town Pasadena.After receiving the Pasadena Doubletree’s signature warm chocolate chip cookie upon check in, relax on luxurious Sweet Dreams beds and enjoy a movie on flat-screen TVs. At the end of the day, dine at the on-site restaurant or work out in the 24-hour fitness center.
- All we wanted to do was enjoy the patio an hot tub, we stayed here for that exact reason, it would have been nice to know that the were remodeling. There should have been a courtsy email
- Consistently good customer service, food, cookies, housekeeoing, location…everything!
- Very clean and friendly. Also accomodating with requests for a late checkout.
Staff was very friendly and accomodating.
The beds are very comfortable.
- The hotel was nice, and clean the only down fall was when we got to the room the shower nozzle came apart, and then in the middle of the night we found insects like a odd looking bug in the bath tub.. but in the morning it would go away.. I try to look to see where it could go and I was puzzled and couldn’t figure it out.. this happen for both the nights we stayed in that room.. I took pictures and when I went to check out; I showed the staff member he ignored my concerns and proceed to just not even address it.. I didn’t like that. The other staff members not knowing they were nice and smiled and greeted us.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pasadena / Arcadia
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pasadena / Arcadia offers accommodations in Arcadia.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 14 miles from SpringHill Pasadena, and Santa Monica is 28 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Location and the ease of getting to areas necessary on this visit
- The location is good. Restaurants are in walking distance.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Check-in/check-out very smooth.
- The smooth check in, the room is spacious and the parking is great.
- My Friend and I came in the Front door and was greeted by a very Happy and Friendly person from the Front Desk. It was very quick and Easy to get our Room. The Room was very nice. Enough Towels for me and My friends. They have Morning breakfast so that was very nice. Overall Stay was awesome.
Top Hotels In Sierra Madre California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sierra Madre California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sierra Madre California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sierra Madre California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!