10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sieiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sieiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sieiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sieiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sieiro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sieiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sieiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sieiro Galicia:
Isla Nova Hotel
Rooms are heated and have air conditioning. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the hotel’s chic dining room.Staff are happy to arrange surfing classes and guided visits in the surrounding area.There is easy access to the A8 Motorway. Lugo is 55.9 miles from the hotel and A Coruña is 87 miles away.
Location – fantastic view of the massive beach
Staff – very helpful and friendly
- El hotel es pequeño, pero muy limpio y moderno. La habitación, lo mismo. Pequeña pero suficiente. Limpia y moderna. La ubicación es perfecta: a un minuto de la playa y rodeado de bares. Se puede aparcar sin problemas en los alrededores. El desayuno bastante variado.
- La disposición del personal con amabilidad a resolver cualquier atención.
- Personal muy amable y hotel con muy buenas instalaciones, sin quejas.
Cruasan se acabaron , en la reserva pedi una cama matrimonio y cuando
llegue me dieron cama de 1.35 para una pareja de 1.85 pues se queda
pequeña para ser un hotel de una estrella nos cobraron 70 euros mas iva
.El ruido de las habitaciones no habia ningun tipo de insonarizacion y
estas son muy pequeñas
- Location – fantastic view of the massive beach
Hotel Balcón de San Bartolo
The rooms at Balcón de San Bartolo feature an en suite bathroom with a large shower.The Balcón boasts attractive design, with stone walls. A bar, terrace and garden area all available.Horse riding excursions and bicycle rental can be arranged at the property.The hotel is well located for A-8 Motorway, which offers easy access to the northern coast of Spain. Ribadeo and Foz are a 6-minute drive away.
- Hotel staff was very nice and even packed us a breakfast to go when we had early morning chekout
- place bicycle, wifi, spacious room, clean, near beach
Hotel is close to the beaches.
Breakfast was great and personal.
Staff was very friendly.
- The personal and staff and their advices and tips.
- In fact more than 2*. Really good standard and very friendly owners. Superb location, close to the small beach (access by short stairs), 2km from amazing Playa Las Catedrales (beatifull arches!!!). Very good breakfast, over spanish standard. For dinner You have to go to the restaurant out of hotel – good one is 1km toward Las Catedrales – ask staff for recommendation.
Spacious gardens and relaxing terraces are available at the Casa Amadora.Rooms are all bright and spacious, with a private balcony. The classic-style décor is typical of 19th-century Galicia.Free private parking is possible on site. Ribadeo is a 10-minute drive away. There is also easy access along the coast through the nearby A-8 Motorway. Asturias Airport is 55.9 miles away.
- The breakfast; the comfort of the rooms; the charm of the building; very friendly staff (I enjoyed the orujo, gratis); the incredibly beautiful nearby beaches.
- Nice, light and spacious room, good breakfast and free private parking.
- Un sitio encantador muy cerca de playas. El personal del hotel muy atento a todo. Desayuno riquísimo. Para seguir repitiendo.
El silencio aún estando al lado de la carretera principal.
El desayuno, bastante completo.
El personal amable y atento.
- Lugar tranquilo y acogedor. Para visitar la playa de las catedrales perfecto.
Hotel Playa de las Catedrales
All of the rooms at the family-run Hotel Playa de las Catedrales include a TV, a safe and a private bathroom with amenities. All offer lots of natural light.Playa de las Catedrales features spacious public areas, such as a lounge with TV and press. There is also a large sun terrace, where guests can admire sea views, and a children’s playground.Hotel Playa de las Catedrales is well located 1.9 miles away from the A-8 Motorway, which runs along the Cantabrian Coast. Asturias Airport is around 55.9 miles away.
- Accomodation was top. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location at the beautiful beach of Las Catedrales.
- Great location , informative and extra helpful staff . Bed , pillows comfortable . Shower good
- Staff were friendly – helpful at check in and at breakfast
- The staff are lovely, and the location is just perfect for the famous ‘playa de las catedrales’.
The location is marvelous in green fields, just a short walk from the beach. Playa las Catedrales is only a kilometer away and, although we drove, could be reached easily, and probably more scenically, on foot. Parking is right next to the hotel, which is in an open field surrounded by milk cows and corn. What struck me was the quiet of the area with few cars and people.
Staff couldn’t have been friendlier. There is no restaurant on premises but there are several within walking distance. We had a groundfloor room one night and a first floor room the second. There is no lift but the climb to the first floor was not strenous. The room was of good size, simple but clean. The bath with shower was very clean. Wifi worked well inside the room.
Lugar do Sixto
Do Sixto offers elegant rooms and apartments with garden or mountain views, some with balconies. All include flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Apartments feature a lounge, dining area and kitchenette with oven and fridge.A continental breakfast is served daily and Lugar Do Sixto’s bar and restaurant serves up traditional Galician dishes and snacks. There are also BBQ facilities available in the gardens.Comfortable communal areas offer a TV and board games and guests can enjoy the scenic surroundings on the terraces. Do Sixto is ideally located for hiking or enjoying the Costa Lugo’s range of water sports.Free private parking is available on-site. Oviedo can be reached by car in 2 hours
- Great atmosphere, you get the sense that the staff really want to assist to make your stay enjoyable. The restaurant is expensive but good.
El trato es excelente. Jorge siempre muy atento y haciendonos sentir como en casa.
La comida en general espectacular. El desayuno varía cada día, es muy elaborado y muchisima cantidad.
- Todo. Cama fenomenal y el desayuno exquisito. Volveré con seguridad.
- Los bogavantes extraordinarios. El desayuno Pantagruelico. La atención maravillosa . El personal de 10 y el lugar entre bosques de Eucaliptos y solitario. Ideal para unos ejercicios de relajación y volver con 10 kilos mas.
- LA comida muy buena, el trato excelente. Un lugar muy tranquilo y agradable.
Hotel Spa Mundo Buda
Hotel Spa Mundo Buda features free WiFi in the hotel rooms. All rooms feature air conditioning, heating, a safe, and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bathrobe, and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. There is a shared lounge, a shared furnished terrace and garden, and a snack bar at the property.
- Calm and relax. The management and how supportive they are.
- Es un sitio acogedor , pequeño y super bonito, está muy bien para ir a pasar unos días y relajarte, tiene spa, sauna, piscina climatizada y masajes, las habitaciones son preciosas y en las paredes hay colgados cuadros con frases motivantes.
- El personal muy agradable, spa bastante bien para venir incluido en el precio, habitaciones limpias y muy amplias.
- El trato del personal fue bueno, hasta nos cambiaron de habitacion , por que la nuestra no tenía buenas vistas,Calidad precio bastente bueno, el spa , es una sauna, piscina y jacuzzi, lo bueno es que es de uso ilimitado, para una estancia corta lo recomiendo
- La habitación era muy amplia, cómoda y bonita. El personal muy agradable. No está mal de precio.
Hotel Spa Galatea
Hotel Spa Galatea offers modern, soundproofed rooms with wooden floors and wooden furniture. This is combined with natural colours for a relaxing effect. The bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer and some rooms have a balcony.The Galatea has a spa where you can relax in the hot tub, sauna or steam room. There are Scottish showers, and you can also make use of the gym. Massages are available.Guests have access to the Galatea’s terrace with great sea views, where they can sample the hotel’s large selection of regional and international wines. There is a snack bar, and room service is available.The hotel has a concierge service and tour desk. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, diving and horse riding.
- El desayuno personalizado y el trato agradable del personal, nada que envidiar a un buffet ya que no faltaba de nada.
- En general todo muy bien. La cama muy cómoda. El desayuno formidable. El personal super atento en especial Belen,la administradora. Sitio muy trankilo y cómodo por estar en el centro.
La amabilidad de la chica de recepción. Se molestó en llamarme a media tarde para decirme que había quedado libre una habitación por si no había encontrado hotel para el por un comentario que le hice al llegar.
Las camas son muy muy cómodas!!
- uno de los hoteles mas lindos que hayamos visitado ….muy acogedor, con todo tipo de confort para sentirse a gusto, habitaciones comodas y bien decoradas, pero lo mejor de todo ha sido conocer a la dirigente del hotel, Belen, una mujer disponible al cien por cien que te hace sentir como si estuviese en casa….recomendamos la tortilla, plato riquisimo, y por la tarde puedes elejir entre cantidad de gustos de tè para pasar la tarde en la cafeteria con las chicas encantadoras de la recepcion…no hay que perder la oportunidad de hacer un fin de semana en este hotel…
- Estaba todo muy bien sobre todo valorando calidad precio. Muy buena temperatura en la habitación ya que he ido en invierno. Personal muy agradable y también desayuno servido en la mesa.Para repetir cuando esté por la zona
Hotel Nordés rooms are stylish and bright. They feature wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. All soundproofed rooms have heating, a safe, minibar, telephone and work desk. The modern bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer.The Nordés Hotel restaurant serves à la carte traditional cuisine, as well as a daily set menu. There is a bar and 2 terraces with great views of the beach and sea.The hotel has 24-hour reception, a concierge service and tour desk. The Nordés is situated 20 minutes’ drive from the A-8 motorway.
- The hotel is clean, modern and spacious. The welcome was good. We ate at the restaurant and while the food was good, the place had no atmosphere.
- Breakfast was ok, the staff is helpful although no English is spoken there. Outdoor parking nearby. Bar open till late.
- The staff were lovely, really went above and beyond. Room was great and really quiet. 10 minute walk to the old quarter.
- La amabilidad y profesionalidad de todo el personal, la limpieza, la comodidad y el desayuno con su zumo natural recien exprimido, su café expresso recien hecho para ti y sus vistas.
El estado general de limpieza y mantenimiento del hotel.
El buen ambiente y el trato excelente del personal
Hotel Villa De Ribadeo
A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Viveiro is 29 miles from Hotel Villa De Ribadeo, and Luarca is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Value for money, 60 euros per night including breakfast
Basic hotel fine for a one night stop over.
- Right at the entry to the small town, a two minutes walk just around the corner from the place and the 4 streets that make the center with its restaurants and bars. The room is big and bright, also the bathroom. The bed is comfortable and large, but not long (only 1.90m I think). Staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a lift. There is free parking in the streets, found a parking right in front of the hotel door twice…
Large rooms, good included breakfast. Owner spoke little English, bit enough to get by.
Reserved parking space under hotel, but had to go around the back and down ramp, at extra cost.
- Staff very helpful, lovely room, great breakfast, close to shops and Tourist Info’.
- Justo a la entrada del centro y de la zona de tapeo.Ahhhhh, y al lado de la Playa de las Catedrales.
- Value for money, 60 euros per night including breakfast
Parador de Ribadeo
Located on the border of Galicia and Asturias, the Parador de Ribadeo offers excellent opportunities for enjoying the great outdoors with a coastal walk or a sail on the water. The sailing club is located nearby. Visit the little villages that are situated along the Asturia’s river bank.Interiors are charmingly decorated with rural touches and elegant furnishings. Enjoy an afternoon relax in the Ribadeo’s gardens which lead directly down to the water.After all this activity, sit down to a delicious meal in the Parador de Ribadeo’s restaurant and accompany fresh, local seafood with a fine Spanish wine. After dinner, head to the welcoming bar where you warm yourself by the open fireplace during the cooler months.
- The location and hotel is good with a lovely view of the harbour. We were there during a cold spell and found the room warm and there were extra blankets if needed, safe parking for our car.
- The Cathedral Beach nearby . We were given a great room
- Wonderful views over the Ria de Ribadeo …really romantic.
- Everything about this property was great . The room was spacious and very cii
Clean hotel in old colonian style
Means plenty of spase and good view
Top Hotels In Sieiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sieiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sieiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sieiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!