10 Best Hotels To Stay In Siasconset Nantucket – Top Hotel Reviews
Siasconset Nantucket is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Siasconset Nantucket. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Siasconset Nantucket. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Siasconset Nantucket. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Siasconset Nantucket right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Siasconset Nantucket with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Siasconset Nantucket:
The Summer House Cottages
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Guests staying at this Siasconset inn have access to a private beach area and can enjoy the convenience of free shuttle service to Nantucket. The property provides a breakfast each morning and free Wi-Fi.The Summer House Restaurant and the Beachside Bistro are 2 on-site dining options for guests at The Summer House Cottages. There is also an outdoor heated pool and an on-site bar.The cottages at the Summer House have different features. Most of the accommodations have a sea view and select accommodations have a patio.The Sankaty Head Lighthouse is one mile from the property. Biking and hiking trails at Altar Rock are a 12 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
This hotel on Nantucket Island is 3 miles from the Nantucket Whaling Museum and Nantucket town center. The hotel offers free shuttle services to the center of town and Surfside Beach. Guest rooms feature satellite TV and the Showtime channel.Free Wi-Fi is available in every room at the Nantucket Inn. The rooms are furnished with a refrigerator and a sitting area.A tennis court, a gym and a game room with billiards are available at the hotel. The Nantucket Inn also features indoor and outdoor pools and a hot tub.Breakfast is available every morning.Nantucket State Forest is one mile from the hotel. Guests are within walking distance of area restaurants.
- No dining room! Came in late and there was not a place to eat in the hotel!
- Shuttle service was good and driver was nice to take our luggage to hotel upon arrival in Nantucket so we didn’t ave to go immediately to hotel.
- The shuttle service that was provided was great and got is where we needed to go. Breakfast was complimentary for our package and was good each morning. The pool area was cute and great to enjoy after day at the beach. Courtyards were very pretty.
- The pool was nice, and we liked having the poolside bar. Good shuttle service into town.
- The shuttle drivers were great, as were the bar and breakfast staff. Helpful, caring, kind.
The Cottages & Lofts
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nantucket, 28 miles from Chatham, The Cottages & Lofts features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The Upper Deck was just perfect. Everything you could want was there – comfy bed and high end linens. Nautical blue/white interior looking out on the dock
- Location was spectacular and the 1-bedroom cottage met our needs and allowed us the chance to have family over for a few hours. The value received mid-week in October was excellent given we obtained a rate substantially below “usual” summer rates. They provided free bikes for our use, although one needed a bit of adjustment. The staff was very friendly, welcoming, and accommodating. Having a full kitchen was useful; even though we didn’t do any cooking it was handy to have a refrigerator, toaster, and microwave.
- We were told we would have a deck to sit outside. This was not the case for our cottage. We went to manager and explained we were not satisfied with this particular cottage. We were changed to a fantastic cottage with wonderful decks and outdoor space. They were very accommodating.
- The property was awesome and staff were great. However, the room with the twin bed and trundle was not much bigger than a walk in closet on a small scale. Room for the twin and dresser with some fooor space. Which is fine. But if you are relying on using the trundle – don’t. When you pull it out all floor space goes away and the door cannot open or close. It’s fine we just adjusted our sleeping arrangements, but it could be a problem if you need to use that trundle.
- Everything!, location, cottage, staff, room, furniture, dog bed, my bed and linens!!! It was just what i was looking for
The Roberts Collection
One of our top picks in Nantucket.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring four unique houses and a large shared courtyard, The Roberts Collection is in Nantucket. The property is within walking distance of the shops and restaurants in the Downtown Historic District.Each house provides guest rooms with air conditioning and cable TV. There is also a refrigerator. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Roberts Collection provides 24-hour front desk assistance. Luggage storage and free Wi-Fi access are available.A continental breakfast is served each morning. The Tavern at Harbor Square and 12 Degrees East are each less than 1,200 feet from the property.The Roberts Collection is less than a quarter mile from the Whaling Museum. The Steamship Authority Nantucket Terminal is just over half a mile away.
- Great location, reasonably priced through booking, great staff, great historical character
- bed was like a cloud, nice toiletries, location is PERFECT for walking around downtown
- Breakfast was amazing!!! and everyone that works there is so kind! the rooms look amazing and we got an upgrade.
We liked being able to store our bags and just outside our room we had a wine frig and cooler. Personal was top notch and the check in was speedy and friendly.
I can’t say enough about the hotel .Sat outside and had our cocktails and snacks.It’s so conveniently close to the Main Street.
Eventhough it was Nov the weather was warm and beaches empty!!
The linens and beds also were very comforted
- Beautiful building. Comfortable bed. Amusing staff. Would recommend.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This inn in the heart of Nantucket features private beach access and rooms decorated in traditional New England décor. The Hyannis ferry is a 5-minute walk away.The Pineapple Inn features a private bathroom and cable TV in each guest room. The air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi and a telephone with voicemail. Select rooms have an outdoor patio.Visitors at the Nantucket Pineapple Inn have full access to the freshwater pool at the nearby beachside pool club. Free shuttle service is provided.A daily breakfast is included and served in the dining room. Guests can visit Figs by Todd English, The Summer House Restaurant, and The Summer House Beachside Bistro.The Brant Point Lighthouse is less than 1 miles away. Whale watching with Shearwater Excursions is half a mile from the inn.
- Breakfast was quiet good in quantity and choice , everyone shared same table but never too many at breakfast table
- Great location at a reasonable price. The staff was very nice.
Spending time with my adult daughter. We found room comfortable and location in town is convenient. Took advantage of van ride out to Sconset for a day to beach. Best of both worlds!
Breakfast staff very accommodating. Never saw the manager.
- Location, location, location and access to their other much better property, the Summer House in ‘Sconset, and they provide a free daily shuttle there. Pool, beach, bar, bistro, towels and chairs provided there. Awesome!
- The neighborhood and convenience to restaurants and shops was great!
White Elephant Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located alongside the Nantucket Harbour, this hotel boasts an on-site spa as well as rooms with scenic waterfront views. Boutique shops and art galleries are a 10 minute walk away.Each room at the White Elephant Hotel features cable TV, a private bathroom and an iPod docking station. They are decorated in crisp bright colors and wood furnishings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.The White Elephant Spa provides massage and other spa treatments.Guests can dine at the Brant Point Grill, which serves signature steaks and seafood dishes in the dining room or on the harbor-side terrace.The Miacomet Golf Course is 4 miles from the Nantucket White Elephant. Jetties Beach is a 15 minute walk away.
- Hotel staff were great. Restaurant was terrible, felt like a training school yet our bill was $350 Don’t waste your money eating here. Once the sun goes down there is no view and no one to serve you. Could find better else where . Don’t waste your money eating here
- I loved the whole trip from beginning until the end. I will for sure go back to Nantucket. The restaurants were all top notch.
- Great location. Could walk most places. Excellent views at continental breakfast.Immaculate room and friendly cleaning staff. Very nice linens and amenities in room. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Think the continental breakfast could have included a pitcher of water ( staff supplied a glass when requested), and some fresh fruit and juices.
- All the staff could not have been nicer – exceptionally polite & helpful, not done in an OTT/superficial way. The bag drop near the ferry terminal made life v easy. V clean, comfortable & relaxing.
- Loved the location and the view. Easy access to town, bike rentals and access to other areas of the island.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This Nantucket hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator. Jetties Beach is half a mile away.Bright rooms feature a sitting area along with a patio. An private bathroom is also included at Nantucket Beachside.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can workout in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services.Shopping and dining options can be found within a 3 minute drive of The Beachside and Maria Mitchell Aquarium is 1 miles away.
- The convenience of walking to town and to the beaches.
- Staff was very friendly and genuinely glad to help when needed.
- The Staff at the front desk were AWESOME! very friendly and attentive
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The pool was very clean and the water warm.
- Staff was the best, pool beautifull, breakfast was wonderfull , best place I ever stayed
29 Fair Street Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Just 2 miles from Nantucket Old Historic District, this Nantucket inn offers free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a sitting area and a work desk.Uniquely decorated suites at 29 Fair Street Inn feature a living room and a private bathroom. Select rooms include a sofa bed.Complimentary breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries. The Summer House Restaurant and The Summer House Beachside Bistro serve lunch and dinner.Guests can relax in the parlor area. Private beach and pool access is provided by complimentary shuttle service.29 Fair Street Inn Nantucket is one mile from Children’s Beach. The Maria Mitchell Aquarium is a 3 minute drive away and Jetties Beach is 2 miles away.
- Location was outstanding. Short walk to everything.
- the bldg was built in 1709, one of the oldest homes on the island. The room had great character and we were above one of the finest restaurants in the island. Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The Inn was associated with another property at the beach and a shuttle bus took you there where they provided you with chairs, towels and umbrella, it was PERFECT
- Bedroom and bathroom were large. However, this building is over 300 years old, and its condition reflects that.
- The atmosphere of Nantucket with all the old shops and good places to eat. The locals are great people
- The staff was very accommodating for my wife and 11 month old daughter.
The Wauwinet Nantucket
This luxurious Nantucket hotel boasts private beach access, as well as an on-site spa and restaurant. Sailing and fishing opportunities are also offered. Nantucket town center is 10 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV, free Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station are offered at The Wauwinet Nantucket. Each guest room is decorated in bright colors and beach decor. Select rooms offer views of the Bay.The Wauwinet’s Spa by the Sea provides full service massage and body treatments. Guests can relax in the lounge chairs or visit the tennis courts at the Nantucket Wauwinet Hotel.Topper’s Restaurant serves fine cuisine overlooking Nantucket Bay. Al fresco dining is available for lunch and dinner on Topper’s Deck.The Miacomet Golf Course is 13 miles away. The Brant Point Lighthouse is 12 miles from the hotel.
- It was great. This trip was our 32nd Wedding Anniversary. The staff went out of the way to make our stay wonderful. We didn’t have time to do all the things they offered.
- Staff was excellent, facility is perfect for relaxing. Food was outstanding, Library had cozy fireplace lite, afternoon snack was great.
- Amazing views, fantastic location, boat ride to town is perfect!
- The staff was fantastic. The front desk was friendly and very helpful. Damien welcomed me “home ” and I really felt like it was.
- The property was outstanding. Without leaving, you could have been happy with all that was provided. The service was totally outstanding, everyone was friendly, welcoming, and bent over backward to make our stay perfect. At the same time transportation to other parts of the island brimming with world class restaurants, entertainment, great museums and more was easy with the provided shuttle busses that ran every hour. Staying at the Wauwinet is a wonderful travel experience in and of itself. And might I add both sunrises and sunsets are spectacular!
21 Broad is located in Nantucket, just 28 miles from Chatham.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 2.5 miles from 21 Broad.
- The staff couldn’t have been nicer. They were friendly and professional. The location on Broad Street was convenient to just about everything.
- Semse of community, common areas,inside and ouside fire pits, mixer bar, breakfast. Fantastic location.
- This upscale boutique hotel is situated in the centre of the town and a few 00 yards from the ferry terminal. Our Superior King Room putnus on the 2nd floor (1st floor for UK readers) overlooking the street and next to a (quiet) pub/restaurant. The room was spotless with a walk in shower. Tea and Coffee making facilities were available on the floor as well as the ground floor
- Loved the property and the staff was terrific. Daily breakfast was over the top, creative and delicious food
- The breakfast was delicious and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
Top Hotels In Siasconset Nantucket Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Siasconset Nantucket to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Siasconset Nantucket but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Siasconset Nantucket. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!