10 Best Hotels To Stay In Shumont North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Shumont North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Shumont North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shumont North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shumont North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Shumont North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Shumont North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Shumont North Carolina:
Chimney Rock Inn & Cottages
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Chimney Rock Inn & Cottages is located in Chimney Rock and has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and BBQ facilities. Each accommodation at the 4-star hotel has garden views and free WiFi. Guests can make use of a garden.All units in the hotel are fitted with a TV with cable channels and a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries. Certain units at Chimney Rock Inn & Cottages also offer a balcony.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking.Asheville is 20.5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 16.8 miles from Chimney Rock Inn & Cottages.
No reviews yet.
Lodge on Lake Lure
Lodge on Lake Lure is located in Lake Lure, just 23 miles from Asheville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Black Mountain is 15 miles from Lodge on Lake Lure, and Hendersonville is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Super 8 Black Mountain
One of our top picks in Black Mountain.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Black Mountain offers accommodations in Black Mountain.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Asheville is 13 miles from Super 8 Black Mountain, and Lake Lure is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 18 miles from Super 8 Black Mountain.
- Not much. We use to stay at super eights all the time but this trip they were in pour condition
- The staff was nice and they only charged 5 dollars for the pet fee.
- This hotel had the best rate on the particular day we were there close to New Years. I was a little worried because all the other hotels were $129 plus. I was pleasantly surprised and glad we booked this Super 8.
- Very clean. Older facility, well maintained. Very crisp, smooth bed linens.
- The location!! So easy to get to and the views were awesome!
My Place Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, My Place Inn offers accommodations in Black Mountain, just 13 miles from Asheville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Lake Lure is 16 miles from My Place Inn, and Hendersonville is 23 miles from the property. Asheville Regional Airport is 19 miles away.
My bed was comfortable and my room was spacious. The full bath in my suite was a nice size and clean. The owners were very friendly, courteous and accommodating.
(The inn keepers’ children are adorable and especially well behaved.)
- Staff were very attentive and knowledgeable about the area
- The inn is nicely situated, although it would be a bonus to be able to walk into the town of Black Mountain, which is about a mile away. The bed was comfortable and the room nicely appointed, though the bathroom could use renovation. I would say a 6.7 is a bit low, but when I consider the different categories I can’t really change my low score for staff and value for money.
- Very comfortable B&B. Felt like I was in my own home once I was in the room. Innkeepers were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- Clean, comfortable and a friendly host; great bed and loved the bath products! Incredibly fresh bagels.
- My bed was comfortable and my room was spacious. The full bath in my suite was a nice size and clean. The owners were very friendly, courteous and accommodating.
Cascades Mountain Resort
One of our top picks in Hendersonville.Featuring free WiFi, Cascades Mountain Resort offers accommodations in Hendersonville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Asheville is 19 miles from Cascades Mountain Resort, and Lake Lure is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 9 miles from Cascades Mountain Resort.
- Great value! Pool area exceeded my expectations. Room was average. Bathroom very small and the shower was not throughly clean. However, we enjoyed our stay and would stay again if ever in the area.
- The pool water was cool, but not cold (the kids were not shaking and lips blue). The hotel was secure. There was a restaurant, game room and the ice cream was delicious. The black and blue burger and homemade chips were really tasty. Room service was prompt and friendly. The game room had a machine that “played until you win” so the boys won candy.
- Bed was very comfortable. Even though a bit dated, rooms were very clean.
- The separate hot tub area away from the general pool was a nice feature.
- Love the private hot tub area and the old orchard tavern
Just off Highway 26 Exit 49-A, the Hendersonville Ramada is a 30 minute drive from Hickory Nut Gorge State Park. Ramada Hendersonville guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in every standard guest room. All rooms are decorated in warm colors and with wood furnishings and accents.A snack bar and meeting room are available on site at Ramada Hendersonville. Non-smoking rooms are available and guests will also enjoy the added convenience of a 24-hour front desk.The hotel is a 7 minute drive from historic downtown Hendersonville and a 20 minute drive from Asheville Airport. Chimney Rock is a 25 minute drive from the property.
- The staff were absolutely terrific here! Where it would’ve been easier to say “no” to my request, they worked at and got me a Yes. Really caring and considerate!
- Cathy at front desk (night) was very helpful, especially since the computers had gone down for a while.
- Staff was very friendly! Breakfast pretty much as expected. Would have liked fresh fruit instead of fruit salad but not bad. Liked having a variety of teas!
- Clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly. Free breakfast was standard and acceptable.
- It ok stay nothing fancy the plugs in the lights didn’t work.
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Off of Interstate 26, this hotel is 15 miles from Chimney Rock Park. It features an outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and guest rooms with satellite TV.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are included in each traditional room at Best Western Hendersonville Inn. They have an in-room safe and free local calling.El Paso, the on-site restaurant and bar, is open for lunch and dinner. A breakfast buffet is served every morning in the breakfast room, located off of the 24-hour lobby.A business center and tour desk are also available.The Carl Sandburg Home, home of the award-winning poet and writer, is a 15 minute drive from the Hendersonville Best Western. Downtown Hendersonville is just 2.5 miles away.
Roxie and Jessica were excellent breakfast room attendants- food was always plentiful and tasty. They were very friendly and helpful they’re a 10!
Also I messed up on our arrival date and so we arrived “ a day early” but the gentleman at the desk got us the room as we requested, with no problem.
- Amy the GM stepped up to the pump as I was in need. She came out of her office and listened to me offered a resolution she was very accommodating. I will be definitely be back to BW in Hendersonville.
- They still have Smoking Rooms and except pets. So many places do not allow pets or smoking.. It is the way of the world for some people so why leave us out!!!
- The breakfast is the best my wife and I have had as a free breakfast at motels in all our travels and we have been in most states of the USA
- The beds are super fluffy! The room smelled fresh even though it was a smoking room. Very clean! And I could not find one imperfection on the walls, ceiling, or in the bathroom as far as who did the maintenance or interior decorating fabulous! I can go to a freshly built building and automaticly I pick out the defects. OCD I know. Cleaning ladies or gentlemen do their jobs with honor. Corners in bathrooms were clean as well! Well worth the money spent! And a special thank you to the front desk clerk for fixing my mistake! Thank you very very much! Not sure how breakfast was, I was liking the bed too much! Very good crew!
- Roxie and Jessica were excellent breakfast room attendants- food was always plentiful and tasty. They were very friendly and helpful they’re a 10!
Hampton Inn Hendersonville
This North Carolina hotel features a free hot breakfast, indoor salt-water pool, and free property-wide Wi-Fi. Guests can climb a mountain and enjoy the view 15 miles away at Chimney Rock Park.A microwave, small refrigerator, and 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV are included in all rooms at this smoke-free Hampton Inn Hendersonville. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests can burn a few calories in the fitness center. Free parking is available at this Hendersonville Hampton Inn for added convenience.Historic Biltmore Estate and Winery is 23 miles away. The hotel is 9 miles from Southern Tee Golf Course and 16 miles from Dupont State Forest.
- Everything ! And the breakfast was wonderful and free, with fresh fruit ! The beds were a Dream. And the people were so kind, very professional and helpful. I’d like to specifically mention Chris, the night manager. He was just wonderful ! My husband and I would stay there anytime, and will again.
- Breakfast area was clean and there were plenty of items to choose from. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Nice clean room. Extra pillows & towels were nice. DEsk , chair & tv were nice.
- Good variation of breakfast foods and travel bags for the days drive. Quiet room easy to sleep without disruptions.
- The room was very clean, the bed was very comfy and room location very quiet. Front desk were friendly and accommodating. The pool and gym were fantastically quiet and clean.
Days Inn Asheville Tunnel Road & I-40
One of our best sellers in Asheville! Days Inn Asheville Tunnel Road & I-40 is located in Asheville, just 18 miles from Lake Lure.A TV and Xbox 360, as well as an iPad are provided. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Black Mountain is 8 miles from Days Inn Asheville Tunnel Road, and Hendersonville is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Originally planned to stay here for just 1 night, but the location, cleanliness, and friendliness of the staff convinced us to stay for 2 more nights. A nice central location for the surrounding national and state forests, as well as downtown Asheville. Definitely a great budget friendly option.
- Breakfast was served from 6am-10am, so that gave all the guests plenty of time to enjoy without the lobby ever being overcrowded. The location was perfect; it was right off of I-40, and it never took us more than 15 minutes to get anywhere we were going. Also, the room was extremely clean!
- Bed was very comfortable and facility was clean. Easily located just off highway.
- Easy access to highway, great breakfast (bacon & eggs), very comfortable bed, and staff was helpful.
Stafff was great
The rating on booking.com was 8.4
It was not compared to others
it was just because it was a lot older than I thought it would be
It was clean though
Motel 6 Asheville
One of our best sellers in Asheville! The Motel 6 Asheville is off of Interstate 40 and is less than a 10-minute drive from Warren Wilson College. This hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace available on site.Cable TV is included in every simply decorated guest room of this Asheville hotel and Wi-Fi is available. The bedding in all rooms features brightly colored patterns.A laundromat is on site at the Asheville Motel 6 and there are also vending machines available for snacks and drinks. Guests can enjoy free morning coffee in the lobby.This hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from downtown Asheville and the Municipal Golf Course is 2 miles away. The Asheville Mall is just a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- The room was fine but had a bit of a smell that was a little off. I would clean the room with pinesol or similar product.
- This is a bare bones motel. There were clean towels, toilet paper and a tiny bar of soap, but NOTHING else. Oh, there was a nice TV.
- They were very nice I can’t remember the mans name but he was very understanding
- The room was clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was quiet.
- It was located next to a gas station and very comfortable
Top Hotels In Shumont North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Shumont North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Shumont North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Shumont North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!