10 Best Hotels To Stay In Shulls Mill North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Shulls Mill North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Shulls Mill North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shulls Mill North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shulls Mill North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Shulls Mill North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Shulls Mill North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Shulls Mill North Carolina:
Cliff Dwellers Inn
One of our top picks in Blowing Rock.Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Cliff Dwellers Inn is located in Blowing Rock, just 5 miles from Boone. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Tri-City Regional Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The staff went above and beyond and were very friendly. Beautiful view. Comfortable room and main area.
- It felt as if we were staying at our grandparents house.
- The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable! We were greeted by Jacob and he was very accommodating from the time we arrived to the time we checked out! Also the view from our room was beautiful!
- Situated in the heart of Blowing Rock. Just enough rustic charm without being uncomfortable. Excellent staff… Jacob went out of his way to accommodate our every need.
- Room was very nice and exceptionally large. Staff was very nice and helpful.
Inn at Crestwood
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Inn at Crestwood is located in Boone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing. Blowing Rock is 3.6 miles from Inn at Crestwood, and Banner Elk is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place! Very rustic filled with old world charm! I would recommend this place for weddings or a special event? The oviance of eating breakfast with a magnificent view while keeping cozy by 5 fireplaces was quite romantic! I would recommend the suite,!
- The breakfast was pretty descent with eggs and a meat plus the typical waffle/yogurt/bagel add ons. Loved staying in the cottage (it felt like staying at home) on the second floor.
- The staff was awesome specially the girls from the front desk, the room was nice and cozy and the view from de mountain is going to stay forever in our minds!!!!! We gonna go back for sure!!!!!
- The hotel was cute, quaint and absolutely charming! I felt like I was a Hallmark movie! The view was beautiful and peaceful!
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Dinner was very good.
Ridgeway Inn – Blowing Rock
One of our best sellers in Blowing Rock! Ridgeway Inn was the very first inn to open in the Village of Blowing Rock, and is an integral part of the Village’s history. Today, it remains a popular destination, for its heritage, central location, and comfortable rooms.Among the elegant shops and restaurants of Village of Blowing Rock, there is a rustic retreat that enables you to be close by but feel miles from everything. It’s a place where southern hospitality meets rustic mountain charm and guests are welcomed as family.The exterior of the Inn features eye-catching golden cedar shakes. Inside, you’ll find stylish, spacious rooms with décor that celebrates the views that surround the Inn.
- The location is perfect and the rooms are so cozy!
- The bed was very cozy and the staff very friendly. Nice location! Loved the idea of ground floor and walking distance to shops and restaurants.
- Ridgeway Inn was very convenient ro downtown Blowing Rock. The inn itself was quiet and the staff was wonderful.
- The only problem we had with this property was the bed and when you love a good nights sleep, this was a miserable sleeping experience. Everything else was fine.
- The staff was very attentive, friendly, professional.
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South
One of our top picks in Blowing Rock.Surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and just a short drive from Appalachian State University, this Blowing Rock, North Carolina hotel provides a free hot breakfast daily.Each guestroom at the Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South is equipped with a 32-inch HD television, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. Enjoy the free wireless high-speed internet access available throughout the hotel and relax in the heated indoor pool.Take advantage of the numerous activities including skiing, hiking and golfing all available only moments from the Blowing Rock South Holiday Inn Express. The Blowing Rock cliff, featuring amazing views, and the Tanger Outlets shopping center are also easily accessible.
- Pool and pancake maker…. housekeeping was very nice
The staff was very nice and helpful. The location was really good.
The woman who was attending to the cont. breakfast was cool.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable with assorted pillows to meet your needs. Great location and a good nights sleep.
- That spa bath was divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus it snowed so we got to enjoy that as well.
- Good location for what I needed.Breakfast was a nice varity eggs,sausage,bagels,hot cinnanim buns etc
Bluegreen Vacations Blue Ridge Village, an Ascend Resort
Blue Ridge Village – Banner Elk is located in Banner Elk, 11 miles from Boone and 9 miles from Blowing Rock.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 40 miles from Blue Ridge Village.
- It is an excellent location for the ski slopes!!!! Very close to great restaurants and the grocery store!!! I will be going back!
- It is a marvelous place with supermarkets and restaurants very close by. I loved!!!
- Everything, on site accommodationions were great, kept the entire family entertained.
- Me and my husband both enjoyed our stay here. It was very cozy.
- Our room was over looking the big pond as we requested . It is so Beautiful their ….the leaves was so pretty .
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone
One of our top picks in Boone.Offering a view of the Appalachian Mountains, this hotel is less than 1 miles from downtown Boone and Appalachian State University. A spa, seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi are featured.A microwave and fridge are provided in each room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone. All rooms come equipped with cable TV and ironing facilities.A buffet breakfast is included for all guests at Boone La Quinta Inn & Suites. Fresh fruit, waffles, muffins and cereal are available. Coffee and juice are provided.Sugar Mountain Ski Resort is 12 miles from this hotel. The Holmes Convocation Center is a 2-minute drive away.
- Everyone is SO NICE, the rooms are clean, the hotel location is excellent! It is pet friendly and that is such a huge plus for our family. We plan to stay here on all of our trips!
- The breakfast was great every morning and the staff was super nice
- Flexible schedule of checking out. I checked our earlier than my original booking, the process is very simple and the staff there are very nice. Plus, pet stay is free! Awesome!
- Customer service was excellent! Staff was very friendly! The bed was super comfortable! Will definitely be staying here again!
- Hot tub/ indoor was great. Hot breakfast was wonderful.
One of our top picks in Blowing Rock.Located in Blowing Rock, 6 miles from Boone, Meadowbrook Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tri-City Regional Airport is 47 miles away.
- very comfortable there—lovely room — great breakfast and coffee!!!! friendly staff— so close to the town—
- Very nice, friendly staff. Great breakfast! Real coffee cups and glasses not plastic. It’s the little things that made this place nicer.
- The location was nice, within walking distance of several restaurants in Blowing Rock and about 30 mins from Sugar Mnt. as advertized. The room was spacious and clean, the pool was nice.
- The heated indoor pool was a pleasant surprise. Also, the fact that the rooms are modern and clean and new is a welcome fact. Finally, you cannot beat the location of this hotel, a short walking distance to beautiful Blowing Rock.
- Breakfast was good, bed was comfortable, room was nice, bathroom was very clean.
Comfort Suites – Boone
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites – Boone offers accommodations in Boone. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Blowing Rock is 5 miles from Comfort Suites – Boone, and Banner Elk is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Great location, also game room and pool for entertainment which is awesome, staff was great, also breakfast was great variety to choose from We will return again next time we visit!
- The breakfast was good and the location is convenient. The rooms are spacious.
- Game room, breakfast included, nice lobby with snacks and drinks for purchase
- The breakfast was very good and the staff was friendly. The facility was very clean. The beds were not the most comfortable but not the worst I have ever slept on either. We would definitely stay there again.
- The feeling of being in an upscale ski resort. The staff is incredible!
Village Inn – Blowing Rock
Conveniently located on 2 well manicured acres at the intersection of Highway 321 Bypass and Sunset Drive, The Village Inn features a beautifully landscaped pond, complete with a small island.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are available in each of the rooms at Blowing Rock’s Village Inn. A cable TV is included.Blowing Rock Art and History Museum is just a 3-minute drive from this inn. Blowing Rock City Park is less than one mile away.
- Classy room, exceptionally clean and well taken care of. Thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Village Inn!!
- The Village Inn was charming, and the desk clerk was very helpful. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was nice.
- The individual climate control In The bedroom was perfect for us as we like a room a tad bit cooler than most people do. The bathroom was cleaned really well and I greatly appreciate a well cleaned bathroom.
- The lodge lobby. Due to a rainy weekend we spent a greater amount of time here than we would otherwise. It felt very relaxed and homey.
- Great room. Perfect for the price we paid. Staff was excellent.
Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone offers accommodations in Boone.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blowing Rock is 5 miles from Baymont Inn Suites Boone, and Banner Elk is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 45 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone.
- The bed and pillows were very nice. The staff person was on of the nicest people with the best smile I have met ! He also was a wealth of information for the area.
- The bed was sooooo comfortable. This is hard to find at many hotels.
- The location was excellent and the staff was very friendly.
- Price drop during booking. Room had no phone and was helped immediately. Great desk staff and maintenance person.
- Really loved the value! Great room and great facilities and friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Shulls Mill North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Shulls Mill North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Shulls Mill North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Shulls Mill North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!