10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sherwood Manor Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Sherwood Manor Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sherwood Manor Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sherwood Manor Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sherwood Manor Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sherwood Manor Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sherwood Manor Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sherwood Manor Maryland:
Comfort Inn Conference Center Bowie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Conference Center Bowie offers accommodations in Bowie.Each room has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Washington, DC is 17 miles from Comfort Inn Conference Center Bowie, and Baltimore is 24 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 16 miles away.
- Well when I walked into the room there was a slight smell to the room. Not sure of what the smell was but could have been a bug spray of some sort, I think. Then I felt a little itchy in the room not sure what that was either but I know it wasn’t good. However the breakfast was not bad.
- I think everything was great and very helpful staff really enjoy comibg here and been coming fir yeats now
- I Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff were extremely courteous, professional and helpful.
- The breakfast was good and being close to the highway made it way for me to get to where I needed to be quicker.
- Breakfast was excellent and the personnel in the breakfast room were pleasant and efficient. Rooms were clean and well maintained/updated.
Hampton Inn Bowie
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, Hampton Inn Bowie is conveniently located off Route 50, 5 miles from the center of Bowie.All guest bedrooms at Bowie’s Hampton Inn are equipped with an LCD TV with cable channels and video games. Every room has hot drink facilities and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.Breakfast is served in the spacious dining area, and breakfast bags are available for those in a hurry. Restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk include Jarry’s Seafood and TGI Friday’s.Hampton Inn Bowie is 7 miles from Goddard Space Flight Center and 4 miles from Bowie Golf and Country Club. Free on-site car parking is available.
- Very clean. Great staff. Good location to amenities.
- Everything was so close, not knowing where anything is, all you needed to do was look around the area and we found anything we needed. Close to major highway such great convenience
- Bed and pillows quick check in staff were great especially Hailey at the front desk.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was outstanding. There was so much food it was overwhelming.
- Loved the location, and the fact it had a microwave in the room. Breakfast was really good.
TownePlace Suites Bowie Town Center
This TownePlace Suites is just 6 miles from Six Flags Amusement Park and offers rooms with well-equipped kitchens. An outdoor pool, fitness center and free coffee in the lobby are also available.All rooms at TownePlace Suites Bowie Town Center feature cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. Kitchens each include a stovetop, microwave, coffee maker and dishware.Guests have access to TownePlace Suites Bowie’s on-site market, which is stocked with snacks and beverages. Breakfast is served each morning and includes takeaway options.The Bowie Town Center Mall is within 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Guests can reach the Annapolis Naval Academy with an 11 miles drive. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 20 miles’ drive away.
- I liked the security of the place and the comfort.
- The room was comfortable, clean and appropriately appointed. The mini in-room kitchen was a plus.
- Excellent location. Very friendly staff and clean environment.
- Bed was comfortable. The location is set back and very quiet, very nice surroundings. Walkable to mall and restaurants.
- Second time staying at Town Suites. The location, with the Mall near by is brilliant.
Staybridge Suites Lanham/Greenbelt
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Staybridge Suites Lanham/Greenbelt offers accommodations in Lanham, just 13 miles from Washington, DC.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 24 miles from Staybridge Suites Lanham/Greenbelt, and National Harbor is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 15 miles from Staybridge Suites Lanham/Greenbelt.
- Overall, breakfast was good. Facility was beautiful. Comfortable environment
- Not a coffee drinker,Front desk check in was amazing,Breakfast staff very helpful and customer service was superb,I will come back again,again and again..My best experience ever .Thanksgiving I stayed at a competitor worse experience..Your establishment knocked it out the park. thank you for the stay.
- Clean and attractive hotel. Friendly staff. Free parking. Nice dining area. Room comes fully equipped with all items needed. Chic design and great location. Very great deal! Juice was really good! Snack store was so convient and affordable. Rooms were so clean and bed extremely comfortable. Really nice place overall.
- It was comfortable and clean.I loved everything about it
- There Hotel Clerks was nice and helpful. They provided excellent assistance. The hotel room was large, clean, and comfortable! We loved the accommodations and it was well worth the stay!
Red Roof Inn Washington DC-Lanham
A half a mile off Interstate 95, this hotel is 13 miles from central Washington, D.C. and features free Wi-Fi access. The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The rooms at the Red Roof Inn Washington DC-Lanham are decorated with bright accent colors and wood furnishings. Some rooms have microwaves, refrigerators and coffee machines.Guests can enjoy morning coffee in the lobby of the Washington D.C. Lanham Red Roof Inn. Free parking is also provided.Six Flags Amusement Park is 7 miles from the Red Roof. The University of Maryland- College Park is 4 miles away.
- I love the fact that my dog was welcome. And the house keeping people could of make the stay better by changing the sheets and towels. They need to clean the room more. They didn’t do a good job cleaning the room.
- Spanish from desks is very arrogant and stupid men.
- The bed in the handicap room was broken! I told the management and was thrilled with our new room! I would recommend lying on the bed as soon as you check in (just in case.)
- Everything was perfect,stores within walking distance and great restaurants close by.
- EVERYTHING WAS GREAT WE HAD A GOOD TIME AND EVEN STAYED A EXTRA NIGHT….JUST WONDERFUL!!!
Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C offers accommodations in Lanham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is an ATM at the property.Washington, DC is 10 miles from Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C, and Baltimore is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C.
- Everything from check in to the staff to the food was just as the advertisement, stated. Yes, the eggs were fluffy and the server was great. It was a far cry from that low down no good Red Roof inn that we booked through you in Lanham Maryland. The whole place should be torn down and the entire staff, especially that night manager, should be fired. Thank you Days Inn for your professional service. We will be back!
- The room was newly renovated. Bed very comfortable
- The restaurant appears invisible. There were no attempts to invite customers in this establishment.
- I wrongly assumed all hotels now offer breakfast buffet. Even Econo lodge has a breakfast buffet. It was the smallest tv I have ever see.
- The room was very clean. Also the staff was nice and responsive
Holiday Inn Express I-95 Capitol Beltway – Largo
A 5-minute drive from FedEx Field and 11 miles from Washington, D.C., this Largo hotel offers an indoor pool, continental breakfast, and classic rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV.Each of the rooms at the Largo Capitol Beltway Holiday Inn Express is simply furnished and includes a microwave and refrigerator. Guests can watch cable TV or browse the internet with free Wi-Fi.The on-site gym boasts full-length mirrors and a mounted TV. A business center is located off the lobby and laundry facilities are available.The National Arboretum is 8 miles from Holiday Inn Express I-95 Capitol Beltway Largo. Six Flags America Amusement Park is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- the rooms were clean, liked having a microwave and a refrigerator, the beds were comfortable
- omg the bed was so comfy i did not want to wake up
- The hotel staff is so friendly and accommodating. They go out of their way to make things pleasant.
- Great hotel through and through. Very quiet, great front desk service especially Archie, very friendly.
- The breakfast was delicious. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was a great size and had a pull-out sofa which was great! I would stay again.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD
One of our best sellers in Annapolis! Only 4 miles from the scenic Annapolis waterfront, this hotel features an indoor pool and a daily hot breakfast. The United States Naval Academy is a 15-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator are featured in every guest room at the Country Inn and Suites. They are decorated in bright colors and have a coffee machine. Select suites have a sofa bed.Guests can use the on-site fitness center and the laundry facilities at the Annapolis Country Inn. A 24-hour front desk is provided for convenience.Several restaurants, including Sakura Japanese Steak House and Ledo Pizza, are within 1 miless of the hotel.The Annapolis Westfield Mall is 1 mile away. The Maryland State House is 4 miles from the hotel.
- Rooms were clean, place SMELLS clean, to me thats very important. Breakfast was good, no complaints!
- The bed was comfortable, the additional living room was nice.
- Beautiful nautical decor in the lobby. We love the separate bedroom in the king suites. Delicious breakfast. Downtown Annapolis is beautiful. We Learned more about George Washington at the capitol building.
- The size of the room was great since it also have a living room
- Staff,very clean& the price? we always stay at this hotel because we deserve the best. We love Country Inn & Suites, can not go wrong with this Hotel. Best Birthday ever!!!!!!!
Metro Points Hotel Washington North
Metro Points Hotel Washington North offers accommodations in New Carrollton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Washington, DC is 10 miles from Metro Points Hotel, MD, and Baltimore is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The ability to check-in early. It was a little more expensive than i would’ve preferred to pay but nonetheless i like the convenience of having the option.
- The breakfast was good overall. Hotel rooms & bathrooms are a little dated but clean. Overall hotel is nice, cool bar, and good food. Ms. Angela at the bar is great! I’ve stayed here multiple times but rooms need to be updated.
- The bar was great. I ordered food to take back to my room. The food was ready quickly and it was well prepared.
The maintenance of the property.
The access to food, shopping area etc.
- Lenora was the manager. She was exceptional and very professional. Also Esther is the greatest bartender in the World! They made this an experience and a good one to remember. Please make sure they are recognized because they are shining examples of Excellence in the Hotel industry!
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Largo offers accommodations in Largo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Washington, DC is 10 miles from Hotel Largo, and Baltimore is 30 miles from the property. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 11 miles away.
- It was ok hotel a little repairing needs to be done elevator,the door too room, towels had some marks on them but I know they were clean cause they smelled clean
- Stayed for 2 days and housekeeping never clean my room
the heat at my residence was malfunctioning. I needed a warm place to stay because the outside temperature was below 32 degrees!
the hotel stay served the purpose that I needed. I did not patronize the in-house restaurant, but it did look appealing and lively. the swimming pool was a nice feature, but I was not in the mood for swimming. ( i just wanted a warm room to come to after work )
- I liked the restaurant especially because the breakfast was extremely poor and the breakfast staff were the only unfriendly people of the whole stay.
- The location was next to the highway . Upon entering the lobby to the room the smell of petals ( airfreshner other room essentials) lits the entire place up . The beds are soft very comfortable. The room has mini fridge , microwave etc for your needs. Sunblock shades bathroom was well clean . Great place
Top Hotels In Sherwood Manor Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sherwood Manor Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sherwood Manor Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sherwood Manor Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!