10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sherwood Glen Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Sherwood Glen Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sherwood Glen Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sherwood Glen Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sherwood Glen Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sherwood Glen Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sherwood Glen Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sherwood Glen Wisconsin:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Madison American Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Madison American Center is located in Madison, 8 miles from University of Wisconsin – Madison and 7 miles from Wisconsin State Capitol Building. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Overture Center for the Arts is 7 miles from La Quinta Inn Madison, and University of Wisconsin – Madison, Geology Museum is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 2.5 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Madison American Center.
- Almost everything was good. Nice hot tub jets and good pool to swim in.
- The breakfast was wonderful, although, I don’t like canned sausage gravy. The bed was wonderfully soft and big with more than enough pillows! The room was huge and very comfortable for our weekend away.
- It was close to everything. Easy access to the shopping center restaurants and other entertainment.
- Room was comfortable and clean. Suite setup was very nice & roomy Beds were comfortable. Heat can be controlled separately for front room and for bedroom.
- Room was comfortable and lots of space for 2 people.
Super 8 Madison East
One of our best sellers in Madison! Located 7 miles from University of Wisconsin – Madison in Madison, Super 8 Madison East features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wisconsin State Capitol Building is 6 miles from Super 8 Madison East, and Overture Center for the Arts is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 1.9 miles from Super 8 Madison East.
- I like people at front desk . They breakfast room help sucks plus you need to get two toaster you have over 200 rooms an one flipping toaster that is simply bad management
- It was clean and efficient and worked well with my needs
- I liked that the staff was very accommodating and housekeeping did an excellent job cleaning and restocking our room.
- Not much, abt the same with others but generally pleasant to stay
- Had a nice housekeeper. Was dog friendly. Comfortable bed. Good parking lot lighting. Good breakfast. I slept very good
Cambria hotel & suites
Cambria hotel & suites is located in Madison, 7 miles from University of Wisconsin – Madison and 7 miles from Wisconsin State Capitol Building. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Overture Center for the Arts is 7 miles from Cambria hotel & suites, and University of Wisconsin – Madison, Geology Museum is 8 miles away. Dane County Regional Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Comfortable suite; extra area with tv for spouse because I go to bed earlier
- The hotel is in a beautiful, upscale, well designed commercial center with a gas station and nice restaurants nearby. On the weekend,the area is very quiet, almost secluded. It was a restful and pleasant place to stay on a busy football weekend.
- Two part room. Traveling with little children and separate areas were great. Plus two television so didn’t have to watch in one area
Big room very clean and comfortable.
Located outside of town in a nice and clean area.
The bed and pillows were very, very comfortable. The amount of space in the room was better than average. There were more than enough outlets and in all the right places for our computer, phone and iPad needs.
We were told there would be a charge for breakfast, but found it free when we were there
GrandStay Residential Suites – Madison East
The GrandStay Residential Suites are located off Interstate 94, just a 20 minute drive from the University of Wisconsin. Guests will enjoy an indoor pool on site and all units have a kitchenette.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are provided in the suites and studios of this Madison property. Kitchenettes include a dishwasher for added convenience and all units include a sofa bed.A fitness center and a hot tub are on site at the Madison Grandstay Residential Suites. Guests will also have access to a snack bar and meeting and banquet facilities.This hotel is 10 miles from Madison city center and less than a 20 minute drive from Alliant Energy Center. Yahara Hills Golf Course is 7 miles away.
Didn’t like: Outside door near our room did not lock at night.
Website misrepresented proximity to University of Wisconsin Madison
- The bed was very comfortable. Loved the comforter.
- The size of the room and the availability of the kitchenette
- It was nice having a full size fridge in the room & microwave. The beds were fairly comfortable & continental breakfast was fairly decent. The staff at desk was extremely nice and accommodating.
- For the money, it was a great place to stay. All we needed was a place to land at night and sleep and that did the trick.
- Didn’t like: Outside door near our room did not lock at night.
Holiday Inn Madison at The American Center
Near the East Towne Mall in the American Center Corporate Park, this hotel in Madison features free, 24-hour shuttle service to nearby Dane County Regional Airport and destinations within a 5 miles radius of the property.Holiday Inn Madison at the American Center features an indoor swimming pool and well-equipped fitness center. Guests can get some work done in the business center, then enjoy a meal in the on-site Geier’s Grill or a drink in Chief’s full-service lounge.Guest rooms at the Madison Holiday Inn feature amenities such as free wireless internet access and flat-screen TVs. After a busy day, guests can make a cup of coffee with the in-room coffee maker and listen to the MP3 compatible radio.
- The staff members were very helpful and seemed genuinely happy that we were there! Our room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The large bathroom made it easy for three of us to get ready at the same time. Would definitely recommend and visit again!
Good bed, good noise insulation, great breakfast, great shower
I would certainly recommend this hotel.
- The beds were very comfortable, hotel was quiet. The hot tub and pool were nice, and they have an hour strictly for adults if you don’t want to be in the pool while kids are there. Overall it was a fantastic stay.
- The staff were nice and efficient, the place is clean with plenty of parking space. The bar keeps me sane from staying far away from the city. Nice big room.
- The property is overall ok. The staff did a good job of check in. The problem of mosquitoes inside was not dealt with effectively.
Red Roof Inn Madison
Conveniently located off Interstates 90 and 94, this smoke-free Madison, Wisconsin hotel is 7 miles from the University of Wisconsin Madison campus. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property and in every guest room.A flat-screen cable TV is available in every room at the Red Roof Inn-Madison. The Superior rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at the Madison Red Roof Inn. Guests can enjoy the convenience of free parking during their stay.Henry Vilas Zoo is 8 miles away. The Olbrich Botanical Gardens can be reached in a 12-minute drive.
- Very comfortable, clean and affordable 🙂 cannot believe anyone would have a bad stay here. Staff were very nice and location was great. Very cute place 🙂
- Bed was comfortable We were able to get early check in
- Hotel room was comfortable enough. Really just the essentials
am in Madison frequently to attend events at the university. Although red roof not super close to the university (6-7 miles out) it is well worth the $.
Having stayed at Red Roof 4x in 2 months this past weekend this place is perfect for me. Going back to Madison in 2 weeks and am booking red roof again.
Can’t beat the price. Best thing about red roof. It’s SO quiet. Due to outside entrance to rooms ther’s no noise from people roaming the “hallways” & hearing slamming doors (my pet peeve)
Worth the 15 minute drive to the university. Location convenient right off the highway. Shopping mall right across the street. TONS of eateries around.
- Value for the accommodations. Due to “hallways” being outside didn’t have listen to people walking all over the place & no slamming hotel room doors which I cannot as is typical with indoor hallways.
Best Western East Towne Suites
One of our best sellers in Madison! Best Western East Towne Suites is located in Madison, just 7 miles from University of Wisconsin – Madison.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.Wisconsin State Capitol Building is 6 miles from Hotel East Towne Suites, and Overture Center for the Arts is 6 miles from the property. Dane County Regional Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- It was very nice and clean. Very nice pool and i thought that included breakfast was top notch.
- The hotel was well maintained, the breakfast was very good, and the staff we’re Pleasant and attentive to your needs.
- Big room with comfortable beds. Easy access from interstate and an excellent breakfast!
- Overall exceeded my expectations. Good value for $
- We had an unexpected change to our travel plan, and called to see if an early arrival would be possible. We needed to check in about 5 hours before regular check in hours. The staff member we spoke to was courteous and helpful and offered us a solution of switching from a king room to a different queen room. We gladly accepted. However when we arrived, she told us our original king room was ready! Our little one was able to nap and we weren’t stuck driving around. So considerate and accommodating!
Econo Lodge Madison
This hotel is located 15 minutes northeast of downtown Madison and the Wisconsin State Capitol. It offers a continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a refrigerator and microwave.Econo Lodge Madison provides cable TV, a work desk and a coffee maker in every room. A private bathroom with a hair dryer is included.Guests can take advantage of the free newspapers and free coffee available in the lobby. Madison Econo Lodge also offers an outdoor picnic area.The Madison Area Technical College and Dane County Regional Airport are a 10-minute drive from this Econo Lodge. The Olbrich Botanical Gardens are also 10 minutes away.
- Beds were good, rooms were clean, breakfast was OK, for the price I think it is a good value.
- Extra clean. Great, hardworking staff. Very comfortable bed!
- Good location, close to interstate and gas stations and food. I slept well.
- the bed was comfortable and the size of the room was nice. It didn’t look like the room was cleaned right and it was noisy. I could hear the vehicles in the parking lot like the window was open but it wasn’t. I was woke up early in the morning from the noise. I hated the hill the hotel was on. The hill was not that nice to drive up when it got dark and plus the parking lot is slanted a lot, I didn’t like it at all.
- The manager was very helpful and gave us double bed for price of a single, which was helpful since we’re traveling with our 11 yr old son.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison
Located in Madison, 7 miles from University of Wisconsin – Madison, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wisconsin State Capitol Building is 6 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madiso, and Overture Center for the Arts is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 2.5 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison.
No reviews yet.
Rodeway Inn & Suites Wisconsin Madison-Northeast
This Rodeway Inn hotel is locate 5 miles from Madison Art Center and a 3 minute drive from the East Towne Mall.The Rodeway Inn hotel offers an indoor whirlpool/hot tub and a pool table.Rodeway Inn & Suite WI Madison-Northeast features an fitness center and laundry facilities. Rooms offer free wireless internet access, cable satellite TV,and an in-room safe.This pet friendly hotel is located 6 miles from Montana Terrace Convention Center and a 10 minute drive from downtown. Rodeway Inn & Suite WI Madison-Northeast features a game room and offers free parking.
- Plenty of restaurants near by,easy access to the highway.
- I just wanted a safe, clean and modest place to sleep and shower. I did not want to spend a lot of money for stuff I did not need or want. This was perfect.
- The beds were so comfortable. We stayed in two other higher priced hotels on our trip, this one had the best beds. Also, a nice breakfast was included.
- Nothing, and I don’t understand when I have rated everything low you still give its a 2.5? Your site is very misleading!!!!
Dirty bed sheets. Bath tub needed deep cleaning. It was molded and turned to gray.
Corridors smell bad.
Overall very dissatisfied.
Top Hotels In Sherwood Glen Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sherwood Glen Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sherwood Glen Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sherwood Glen Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!