10 Best Hotels To Stay In Shepherdsville Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Shepherdsville Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Shepherdsville Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shepherdsville Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shepherdsville Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Shepherdsville Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Shepherdsville Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Shepherdsville Kentucky:
Motel 6 Shepherdsville
This motel in Shepherdsville is located off the Highway 65 at SR 44, Exit 117. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and laundry services. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The air-conditioned rooms at the Motel 6 Shepherdsville have cable TV and a private bathroom.Guests of the Shepherdsville can relax by the outdoor swimming pool, which is surrounded by palm trees and sun loungers. The motel also offers free coffee in the mornings, and free local phone calls.The Motel 6 is 15 miles from Louisville International Airport and Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom.
- So very clean and roomy for the price. Housekeeping is excellent and rarely go beyond an A-.
Staff was friendly from the moment we arrived until we departed.
Within walking distance from several restaurants and stores.
Nice and clean inside and out.
- The hotel manager listened and took action without hesitation.
- No breakfast, no coffee pot in room, no carpet in room. Employees didn’t speak English.
Nothing!!!! Filthy, unsafe, shocked when turning on lights, lock didn’t
meet door frame. This was horrible.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Louisville South, KY
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn and Suites Shepherdsville is located in Shepherdsville in the region of Kentucky, just 19 miles from Louisville.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 13 miles from Country Inn Shepardsville.
- The bathroom was goid size and clean. The bed was big.thw staff was really helpful.
- Breakfast bar was excellent…different selections every day. Staff was more than helpful and friendly. Bed was comfortable, but can’t say it was “soft as a cloud”. Room very clean and always supplied with clean towels. Rooms were quiet, no “night” noise.
- I didn’t get any points referenced in the question above.
- The room was spotless. The bed was comfortable. The staff/owner were very friendly. Breakfast was great.
- The breakfast was good. Had bacon with biscuit and gravy. The tiny donuts were excellent. It was quiet in the hallways. Jerry the night clerk was very friendly.
Garden Inn and Extended Stay
Located in Shepherdsville, 18 miles from Louisville, Garden Inn and Extended Stay features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louisville Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- I absolutely enjoyed nothing. The staff was not friendly and basically called us liars when we were concerned about the hot air coming out of ac. We managed to fix it ourselves. Yet the beds comfort was not too bad, they smelled of strong mold and weeks old.
- I could pull right up to the door of my hotel. The shower was hot.
- I would never recommend this place to anyone, the area is very unsafe.. you should probably take it off booking.com.. a 2.5 is way to high of a score for this hotel.. very unsafe, this would stop me from useing booking.com…
- It was okay for the price, outdated and inconsistent.
- The price was good for a hotel room during the Kentucky derby. Location was not bad for getting to Louisville. Rooms were quiet.
Super 8 Shepherdsville
Located directly off Interstate 65, this Shepherdsville, Kentucky hotel boasts an indoor heated pool and free Wi-Fi access. Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby, is 18 miles away.Each guest room at the Super 8 Shepherdsville features cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in bright colors and wood furnishings. Select rooms offer a spa bathtub.A business center and meeting facilities are available for guest use at the Shepherdsville Super 8.A daily continental breakfast is served in the hotel lobby.Central Louisville is a 25 minute drive from the hotel. Brooks Hill Winery is 7 miles away.
- quiet, close to hwy,room was clean, staff very friendly, bed just right
- Nothing. All hallways smelled smokey, Our room was a non-smoking but smelled bad. Staff did take care of domestic issues going on outside in the hallway with some “long term” guests that were staying there. The police were called at 2:00 pm. to break it up. Staff at the front desk were not a bit friendly. It’s sad to because we come there for dog events and it’s very close, however after that no more. Not sure what we will do going fourth.
- Staff courteous and professional. Also respectful of our privacy. Pool open in morning.
- Mostly everything was excellent. Very clean, friendly staff. Nice hotel.
This was a hotel we booked for one night as part of our American road trip and it was perfect for the purpose.
Real fast was included which is always a bonus and we ate our dinner at a nearby restaurant.
Would stay again if in the area!
Best Western Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville is located in Shepherdsville, just 18 miles from Louisville.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louisville Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The front desk employees were amazing Brandy and Kristyi was wonderful with customer care. They both help to resolve any issues and questions that I had.
- Everything about our stay was great. We loved the easy access of our room. The staff was great. The breakfast was excellent. The room and the hotel was neat and clean.
- We were happy with everything. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was very nice and comfortable. Breakfast was hot and great. Staff was very helpful, efficient and friendly.
- The staff was friendly An very knowledgeable about their job. The rooms were clean and comfortable an easy to get to.
- Shower was nice. Bed was comfortable. Having power outlets in the bedside lamp is nice. I managed to get into the pool one evening, it was very nice. I used the laundry facilities, it worked out OK. Staff was helpful and the maid left me thank you notes. Service was good. Breakfast was good.
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
One of our best sellers in Shepherdsville! Located in Shepherdsville, 19 miles from Louisville, Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 13 miles from Sleep Inn Shepherdsville.
- Very clean hotel, friendly staff, and good breakfast.
- everything there was as expected for the rate charged,
- Everything was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful.
Staff very helpful.
Room very nice and spacious.
Plenty of places nearby to eat at.
- The check in desk clerk Dawn was extremely friendly and very helpful with all our needs made you feel welcome. The lady that does the breakfast was extremely friendly and kept all breakfast food replenished. Food was hot and tasty with plenty of variety. Breakfast was exceptional. Rooms were very clean and beds were very comfortable. All the staff there were exceptional. The price was reasonable. The location was in a safe area with plenty of restaurants and stores very close. Parking was just outside hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again when I am back in the area.
Comfort Inn Shepherdsville – Louisville South
Located in Shepherdsville, 14 miles from Louisville, Comfort Inn Shepherdsville – Louisville South features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The bed was really comfortable! The hotel was overall nice
Lovely bed and pillows very clean nice big frig
- Staff was extremely friendly & helpful. Delicious sausage & gravy with hot cup of Joe for breakfast…….couldn’t ask for more! Very comfortable room, slept like a baby.
- The room was surprisingly large. The bathroom counter was large and there were extra mirrors and outlets-important if you’re traveling with several female friends! The staff who checked us in was incredibly nice, even though she was trying to help several eclipse viewers who hadn’t booked ahead. A sweet staff came to our door at 11 to see if we needed more time to check out. Fantastic place to stay!
Great breakfast choices available. Nice to have bottled water available to purchase for the road.
Great to be next to a Cracker barrel for dinner.
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I-65
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I-65 offers accommodations in Brooks.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 8 miles from Baymont Louisville I-65.
- Clean, nicely decorated rooms. Beautiful indoor heated pool with convenient later hours. Open to 11pm. Smoking rooms are available upon request. Late check outs without any hassle and early check ins are possible upon request.
- Nice room, reasonably priced. Free breakfast was good, too.
- The check in process was hands down one of the best experiences I’ve had in all of my traveling. The front desk was knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly, having great hospitality and excellent service.
- The motel appears to have been recently renovated. The room was comfortable and clean. Nothing elaborate but functional.
- We went for a funeral and they were able to get all the family together. The kids loved the pool. It was heated and indoors. The manager was very nice. My husband and daughter had a great breakfast. Our room was nice and clean.
Quality Inn & Suites Brooks
Quality Inn & Suites Brooks is located in Brooks, just 14 miles from Louisville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Louisville Airport is 8 miles away.
- Clean and quiet place. The breakfast was mediocre and eggs looked like watered down pancakes. Fruit was skimpy
- Close to the event we were traveling to, however the 1 person on staff was rude and short. More interested in talking on the phone and made herself totally unapproachable… There were 3 ambulances there during the night! The door to the pool was missing the glass and there was no supervision anywhere to be found!
- The location and cleanliness. The staff was friendly.
Towels and bed sheets needed to be replaced badly!!!!!
Breakfast had very few options.
- The staff , location and my room was nice. We had a wonderful time.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites I-65
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites I-65 offers accommodations in Brooks, just 14 miles from Louisville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV.The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Shepherdsville Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Shepherdsville Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Shepherdsville Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Shepherdsville Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!