10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sheddsville Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Sheddsville Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sheddsville Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sheddsville Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sheddsville Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sheddsville Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sheddsville Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sheddsville Vermont:
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort
Located in Brownsville, 21 miles from Killington, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Woodstock is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount As, and Hanover is 19 miles from the property.
- The question is what didn’t I like I and my family loved everything I have no complaints at all and all of the staff was extremely helpful happy friendly but there was one that stood out to me and her name is Brandy she was extremely friendly and so very kind… I hope to visit there again in the future I would highly recommend this place to anyone they have the beautiful place and so much to offer I actually extended my stay because we did not want to leave there…
- This facility is in a beautiful location that is easy to get to off the highway. There is plenty to do for both kids and adults. The rooms are spacious and clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. I recommend this resort to anyone anytime of the year.
- Proximity to highway. Nice facility. Good amenities. Friendly staff.
- We had a 3 BR unit. It is nice and roomy. We enjoyed our stay here. We used the pool and it was warm and fun. 30 min. drive to Okemo. 8yr old nephew had fun in the game room.
- Bed was so comfy, the rooms were spacious, the villas are definitely a must have especially for a larger group. Definitely going to book here again. Close to ski resorts like Okemo. Nice bar on the resort. And heated pool and nice sauna.
Windsor Mansion Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Windsor Mansion Inn offers accommodations in Windsor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 23 miles from Windsor Mansion Inn, and Woodstock is 11 miles from the property.
- Made us feel so at home and we’re so accommodating. Incredible breakfast.
- Everything about Windsor Mansion exceeded our expectations! The outdoors patio had stunning mountain views that were amazing and the evening campfire was a real delight. How did they manage to have a full moon for our visit? Super comfortable beds and lots of hot water too ! The breakfast was also high on the +++list, delicious scones, french toast, and eggs perfect way to start the day.
- The whole inn was gorgeous! The staff was so friendly and hospitable. They went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. Our room was beautiful and cozy.
- Breakfast was good. My partner and I both liked the quiet and serenity of the inn. Gail and John were fantastic hosts. They were friendly, informative and just nice people.
- The staff was very friendly and attentive. The breakfast with fresh fruit and blueberry pancakes was fantastic. Then grounds and view are very beautiful.
This charming Windsor, Vermont inn offers free Wi-Fi, massage services, and traditional rooms that feature plush bedding and antique style bathrooms. St. Gaudens National Historic Site is a 6-minute drive away.An iPod docking station and a work desk are featured in each room at Windsor Snapdragon Inn. A private bathroom is also provided.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can relax in the reading library of the inn’s parlor. Fax and photocopying services are also available along with a spa that offers a variety of body treatments.Snapdragon Inn is half a mile from the American Precision Museum. The Harpoon Brewery is 3 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was great, room was spacious and loved the heated bathroom floors
- We loved the location. It was easy to walk to a wonderful dinner option. Also an easy drive to interesting attractions. Also possible to hike from the front door! The environment is lovely and the Innkeepers and their staff are helpful, kind and friendly and all are interested in the guests enjoying the visit. We enjoyed our spacious and gracious room with its large bath, heated floor, claw-foot tub plus a separate shower. Wonderful cozy bathrobes. The place is a treat.
- fabulous hosts, fabulous room, fabulous breakfast. Location was perfect.
- Heated bathroom floor and a great tour from the innkeeper
- A lovely property in a good location near to the town but with lovely walks on the doorstep. The staff were excellent and it was a nice place to relax in.
The Chase House Inn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, The Chase House Inn is located in Cornish Mills, just 25 miles from Killington. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Woodstock is 13 miles from The Chase House Inn, and Hanover is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge
Featuring a restaurant, The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge is in Woodstock. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include bed linens.At The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge there is a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including skiing, cycling and hiking. The property provides free parking.The inn is 4 miles from Suicide Six, 3 miles from Mount Tom and 2.5 miles from VINS Nature Center.
- Keurig was great, Mona was excellent host, next time we’ll have to dine on property!!
- Fabulous Food probably one of the best meals I have ever had.
- Very beautiful location, atmosphere, and experience. The owners are pleasant and hard working at this B&B. Looking forward to another visit.
- Lincoln Inn is in a great location, just outside Woodstock, set in lovely grounds sloping down to the river. There are chairs in the grounds to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Everything. Very clean. Simple decor. Great food. The property was well maintained and enjoyable.
506 On the River Inn Woodstock
One of our top picks in Woodstock.Featuring rooms with panoramic river and garden views, 506 On the River Inn is located in Woodstock, Vermont. The property offers an indoor pool and sauna, gym and kids game rooms, a restaurant and bar.Each air conditioned room includes a seating area and a balcony with a view. The decor style is influenced by New England. The private bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries and towels. Some rooms feature a river view.Guests at Woodstock’s 506 On the River Inn can enjoy an array of activities on site and in the surrounding area, including horseback riding, hiking, biking and skiing. WiFi access is free for all our guests.506 Bistro & Bar offers a menu of seasonal dishes as well as a selection of local beers, wines and cocktails. A hot breakfast buffet is also offered. A 24-hour front desk is available. Free parking is provided.The inn is located 2.1 miles to Woodstock town and hiking trails, 9.3 miles to VINS Nature Centre and the Ottauquechee gorge, and 18.2 miles to Killington ski resort.
- Our room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Food was exceptional. Dining area was very comfortable
- This is a beautiful getaway spot and the whole experience is lovely. The staff are very friendly for the most part, the breakfast is very nice and the evening restaurant was very good too (limited menu – but something for all). There is a nice pool and hot tub, the gym/fitness center is fine too. There is free coffee/tea during the day, which was a nice touch. I would defo come back here for a couples weekend. For families, it also seemed good with a games room and family activities. If your thinking Woodstock, it would be hard to past upon staying here.
- Breakfast was fantastic, overall look, feel and decor was lovely!
- The staff, particularly the breakfast servers were exceedingly pleasant and very helpful providing recommendations for activities and restaurants.
- Second year in a row and it did not miss its charm and class. The facilities are great, new establishment, the location is excellent, atmosphere relaxing. Country style breakfast is an added bonus.
Jackson House Inn
Located in Woodstock, 12 miles from Killington, Jackson House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Hanover is 14 miles from Jackson House Inn, and Rutland is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Inn at Weathersfield
Located in Perkinsville in the region of Vermont, 25 miles from Killington, The Inn at Weathersfield features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Manchester is 31 miles from The Inn at Weathersfield, and Woodstock is 18 miles away.
- Everything about the Inn was exceptional especially the food which was outstanding in every way!
- Amenities… grounds…. the breakfast included was excellent as was everything we ate there… for the price it was the best place that we’ve ever stayed in
The food was outstanding. They offer healthy, good quality food at dinner and a Delicious, generous free breakfast with a full menu of options from pancakes, veggie scramble to steel cut oats. A side of bacon or sausage and a little side smoothie was also offered.You leave with little donuts to top it off and home baked cookies when you arrive.
The grounds were pretty and the owners were super friendly, nice people. It was just a nice quiet and relaxing atmosphere!
We happened to have a very small room but it was comfortable, very clean, and had pretty shutters that we left open all night.
- great food and super friendly staff! very clean and comfortable room, too.
The owners were great and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast they provided every morning was delicious! They have several fires lit every evening which made the atmosphere even better. The rooms were beautiful and the bed was very comfortable! They even leave you amazing home made cookies every day!
I would love to go back and stay here and I will definitely be recommending it to friends and family!
The Shire Woodstock
Located in Woodstock, 14 miles from Killington, The Shire Woodstock features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hanover is 12 miles from The Shire Woodstock, and Rutland is 23 miles from the property.
- The room was so cozy and beautiful. Good for a couple but we booked 2 rooms in order for the kids to come with us and for us to have some adult time. The manager put us in 2 rooms 351-352 connected in our own private “suite” area and it worked perfectly! The staff was more than accommodating. The location was fabulous, only a 3-5 minute walk to town, across the street from a market and very convenient. I am not only staying here again but I would recommend anyone to stay here!
- We arrived and were met by Jeremiah, one of the very pleasant staff members (Sean) and after telling him about our 6 hour drive and casually asking for a cosy room, he smiled and “made our mini-vacation” with an upgrade to large room (#224) with private alcove in back of the property with a magnificent view of a snow covered river and mountains. This property has a supermarket across the street which is convenient since Woodstock is literally closed (except for restaurants) after 6pm when the munchies hit in the evening. It is a 5 minute walk to the center of town.
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants in Woodstock Center
- Cleanliness ,fragrance of the room outstanding ,comfortable beds
- Location, spacious room,helpful staff, plenty of parking,
Echo Lake Inn
Just 5 miles from skiing at Okemo Mountain, this Ludlow, Vermont bed and breakfast features an on-site restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Echo Lake is a short walk away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in every guest room at the Echo Lake Inn. A private bathroom is also included in the warmly decorated rooms.Tennis courts and access to a lake with canoes and boats are available to enjoy. The Ludlow Echo Lake Inn offers ski storage in the winter.A cooked-to-order breakfast is served every morning. The seasonal Echo Lake Inn Restaurant offers American cuisine in the dining room or terrace.Okemo Valley Golf Club is 4 miles from the bed and breakfast. Horseback riding at South Hill Stables is a 15 minute drive away.
- The owner and staff were friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The breakfast was very good. The room was clean and we were able to control the heat settings.
- We were tired from the long drive. We were greeted by a friendly person at the desk. Once settled in, we had cocktails on the front porch, where there were many rocking chairs. Very relaxing. Later, we had a wonderful dinner.
- The food and general ambiance were outstanding. As I am always concerned about the mattress when I am away from home,this one was perfect. The grounds are lovely!a
- Bed was excellent room clean staff outstanding excellent
- The pork chop I had for dinner was one of the best I ever had. Breakfast was also terrific, plenty of choices. The service was also excellent.
Top Hotels In Sheddsville Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sheddsville Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sheddsville Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sheddsville Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!