10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin:
Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls
Located on Highway 32 and less than 1.5 miles north of Sheboygan Falls, this Days Inn feature an indoor heated pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are available.A 27-inch cable TV, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls. A work desk and ironing facilities are included.A whirlpool, sauna and games room can be enjoyed by all guests of the Sheboygan Falls Days Inn. A beautiful outdoor patio is also ready for use.A continental breakfast including Belgian waffles, muffins and fresh fruit is served at the hotel each morning.The Days Inn at The Falls is 3 minutes from River Park. Downtown Sheboygan is 10 minutes away.
- We got moved into a new room right away when our room heater wasn’t working properly.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. They told me they would “look into” getting a recycling program in the hotel.
- It was a nice looking place. Close to the gas station if I needed anything.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful.Breakfast good.
The location is good because you are only 5 miles away from the beach and Sheboygan Falls is quieter and safer than downtown Sheboygan.
The breakfast was good value and quality, lot of variety of food. Eggs, sausages, breads, cereals, juices, coffee and tea, yogurt, bananas, apples, 4 types of jam.
Sleep Inn & Suites Sheboygan
Located in Sheboygan, 26 miles from Grafton, Sleep Inn & Suites Sheboygan features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 51 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Sheboygan.
- The swimming pool was wonderful especially for younger kids! The kids loved the waterfalls in the pool. The free breakfast had a great variety but luckily there was a microwave to warm it up 👍 the room was a good size too! Thanks!
- The people were friendly. They were training a new person but there was someone right there to make sure they did things right. I didn’t mind a little wait while things got done.
- Have stayed here before and enjoyed it that is way I came back
- Staff very friendly and even came to talk to us at breakfast.Very pleasant experience overall!
- Hotel was nice. Beds were comfortable, staff was great . Wasn’t able to try the pool as it was closed do to us arriving after hours. Breakfast was good as well ! Would definitely go back again
Quality Inn Sheboygan
One of our best sellers in Sheboygan! Quality Inn Sheboygan offers accommodations in Sheboygan.A TV with satellite channels is provided.The nearest airport is Outagamie County Regional Airport, 50 miles from Quality Inn Sheboygan.
- We were upgraded to a suite, and loved the whirlpool tub. Good breakfast spread. Great staff reaction to an unfortunate event. Manager Kelly was great.
- Right off the highway. Convenient on/off and nearby gas. Staff ☹️
- we didn’t use the pool, stayed only 1 night there but was very pleased. clean, quiet, breakfast good, the rest of the time we were in different places
- location near major freeway and our final destination
- Clean, quiet, professional, reasonably priced, safe.
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan
Located 3 miles west of Blue Harbor Marina on Lake Michigan, this Sheboygan hotel features rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs. A daily continental breakfast is served on site.Free Wi-Fi is available in every room at La Quinta Inn Sheboygan. For added convenience, ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also included.A fitness center is on site at Sheboygan La Quinta Inn. Free parking and a business center are available to all guests.John Michael Kohler Arts Center is 3 miles from this hotel. Blackwolf Run Golf Course can be reached in a 7-minute drive.
- Friendly staff and a very nice room. It was Quiet.
- Great location and easy to get to. We stayed overnite and left early in the morning, and the room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good, the usual waffle maker, yogurt, toast, etc. Was a perfect place to stage our trip into downtown Milwaukee for an evening concert.
- Clean room, comfortable beds, good breakfast selection.
- Beds and pillows were comfy! Plenty of room. Clean.
- I read that it was rated 2 stars so I was initially leary but the price was right. This is definitely not 2 star. Very clean rooms and property. My room was in excellent shape. It is an older motel but obviously nicely renovated. Real good Italian restaurant right next door Almost 4 star
Econo Lodge Sheboygan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Sheboygan offers accommodations in Sheboygan. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Outagamie County Regional Airport, 53 miles from Econo Lodge Sheboygan.
- The hotel had more to offer than expected for small town
- Super comfortable bed. It was right down town, so easy to walk and get food. Very good Italian restaurant in walking distance. It was worth the money.
- The staff was super nice & the hot tub was relaxing
- I liked the vintage theme plus the waffles were good
- Despite the bad first impression in the lobby, the room was very clean, the bed was quite comfortable, and i couldn’t hear the neighbors. The location is right in the middle of downtown.
Harbor Winds Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harbor Winds Hotel offers accommodations in Sheboygan, just 18 miles from Belgium.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Outagamie County Regional Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- I loved the staff and breakfast was awesome overall everything was great .i will stay there again.
- Good location, friendly helpful staff. Free hot breakfast. What else do you need?
- Breakfast was continental, not hot but good selections. Waffles were good. Microwavable sandwichws available were ok.
- The bed was so comfy and pillows were awesome. Staff was friendly and courteous, and very helpful! I have an ankle that is under surgical repair, staff unloaded my luggage from my car and took to my room. Better service from a hotel than I’ve gotten in some time.
- Very clean and comfortable! Much better than I expected for what I paid. I’m a clean freak and never even needed to use the cleaning products I brought! We stayed here for a packers game and it was about an hour away from Green Bay but it was still perfect for what we needed it for.
Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan-Kohler / I-43
Located just off I-43 and 10 minutes from downtown Sheboygan, this hotel features a large indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a hot breakfast buffet are also offered.A flat-screen TV and a fridge are found in each bright room of the Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Sheboygan-Kohler (I-43). A work desk and an iron are also included.Guests of the Sheboygan-Kohler Holiday Inn Express are welcome to enjoy the on-site fitness room. A business center and free newspapers are also available.The Sheboygan Breakwater Lighthouse is 4.5 miles from the Holiday Inn Express. Kohler-Andrae State Park is 5 miles away.
- My guy is a plumber by trade so he’s always curious about the bathroom facilities… everything was very nice, well maintained. We were both impressed by the unique lighting (around the mirror).
- Everything was clean: room, carpet, bathroom. I liked the price and will definitely go back.
- Pool was extremely warm! Close to shopping and many restaurants. Staff was awesome!
I rate a hotel by the bed and shower.
Both were fantastic.
The best Holiday Inn Express I was at.
- Egg Omlettes were excellent and quite a surprise!!
Baymont Inn & Suites – Plymouth
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn & Suites – Plymouth offers accommodations in Plymouth, just 30 miles from Grafton.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Outagamie County Regional Airport, 45 miles from Baymont Suites Plymouth.
- The facility was clean and quiet. Breakfast was fine for a three-star hotel.
- the place and staff were great everything worked well
- Very nice room size and comfortable beds. Free breakfast was the usual run of the mill free pre-fab breakfast.
- Clean, great shower, all things in good working order, very quiet area for a great nights sleep.
- We got “upgraded” to room 312, and my wife loved it. Large suite with plenty of comfort. My wife even made me look up the pillows because she liked them so much. Location allowed easy access to both Plymouth and Elkhart Lake.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AmericInn Plymouth offers accommodations in Plymouth, just 30 miles from Grafton.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Outagamie County Regional Airport, 45 miles from AmericInn Plymouth.
No reviews yet.
The Rochester Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Rochester Inn offers accommodations in Johnsonville, just 29 miles from Grafton. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.The nearest airport is Outagamie County Regional Airport, 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!