10 Best Hotels To Stay In Shawbridge Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Shawbridge Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Shawbridge Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shawbridge Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shawbridge Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Shawbridge Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Shawbridge Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Shawbridge Quebec:
Hotel et Suites Les Laurentides
Hotel et Suites Les Laurentides is located in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, 30 miles from Mont-Tremblant and 28 miles from Laval.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Saint-Jérôme is 10 miles from et Les Laurentides, and Saint-Eustache is 25 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Great little place for the money. Very basic but clean and comfortable
- Modern clean. Whilst you can walk to shops we drove as snowing. Room is good size for 2 adults.there is a full stove with cultery pans and fridge. Bathroom good.
- We came to this hotel to be near the restaurants and Mont Saint-Sauveur. Both made this an excellent stay. Walked to all the best restaurants in 5 -7 minutes. The hill was a 3 minute drive. Very cl.ean and very comfortable. Staff were amazing ! Fully bilingual and very friendly and helpful.
- Location, parking, staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Great location. Close to ski hill and restaurants. Reasonable price
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel St-Sauveur offers accommodations in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Mont-Tremblant is 31 miles from Hotel St-Sauveur, and Laval is 27 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- I liked the Complimentary fancy bath products.Lots of towels.Very clean room.
- The staff was outstanding and the view was even better. This was our second year staying at the hotel and we will be back next year. It’s only a 3 minute drive to the ski/tubing hill which is an added bonus.
- everything was perfect, exceeded our expectations. beautiful area
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The location is quite good for avid skiers as it is minutes away from Mont St. Sauveur. It was very nice to have access to a gas fireplace as winter had set in that weekend. All in all I am quite satisfied with my stay.
- Loved the kitchen, compact and complete. The decor is phenomenal. And of course the spa bathtub with open view
Complexe Le 60
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a playground, Complexe Le 60 offers accommodations in Piedmont.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Mont-Tremblant is 31 miles from Complexe Le 60, and Laval is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- More like a motel/chalet. Nice fireplace. Nice view of mont saint-sauver.
- Liked the peace and quiet. The view was nice and town was sweet ski village.
The location of the Chalet looking at Mont St-Sauver is great – view incredible
Second stay and would recommend to anyone – close to the highway and right near the ski slopes for the avid skier . enjoyed my stays
- The staff was exceptional! Very friendly, helpful and understanding
- Near all the restaurants and liked the swimming pool. The bed not to bad could be better. The small kitchenette.
One of our top picks in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts.Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Relais St-Denis is located in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts in the region of Quebec.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mont-Tremblant is 30 miles from Relais St-Denis, and Laval is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Wonderfu outdoorl SPA, amassing in-suit jacuzzi and Location of course. Super friendly front desk people – very insightful. Love the place. Our every ski season home away from home.
Room was nice and clean with old traditional charm and character with fireplace and crown molding ,chair rail and hardwood flooring. Comfortable bed and enjoyed the outdoor pool and
spa tub.Location is fantastic.
- The location was close and convenientand staff was friendly.
- We had a wonderful time! The heated pool and jacuzzi were awesome, the room was clean and cozy and had a jacuzzi in the bathroom. Everyone was friendly and polite! Amazing location too. Will definitely return.
Big room, comfortable bed and nice fire place.
My wife enjoyed the heated pool.
Hotel Le Versailles
Hotel Le Versailles offers accommodations in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Mont-Tremblant is 30 miles from Hotel Le Versailles, and Laval is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Value, location great. Love looking out at the ski hill and the nights at night.
- Good central location close to several hills. The evening desk clerk Petra was really nice and very helpful.
- Clean spacious rooms with fireplace beautiful views with balcony! Walking distance to beautiful restaurants and shopping in St Sauveur
- The pool was very clean. The view was good especially in the evening as you saw the lighted ski hills.
- Beds very comfortable. Parking in the back made access to our room for loading/unloading of the car super quick and easy. Steps away from car to door! Coffee at front desk was free and very tasty. Location was perfect. Only about a 15-20 min walk to main intersection of Saint-Sauveur.
Auberge Sous L’Edredon B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Auberge Sous L’Edredon B&B is located in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts in the region of Quebec.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is concierge services at the property.Mont-Tremblant is 30 miles from Auberge Sous Edredon B&B, and Laval is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Stephane is a fantastic host, he was very accommodating to our family (2 adults, 3 kids; 10, 9 and 7) and the rooms and facilities were perfect for our needs.
- Everything was to be like from the staff right to the breakfast
- Beautiful surroundings, friendly and accommodating staff; excellent breakfast; great location.
- Great location and excellent service. Very comfortable accommodations. We will definitely visit this B&B again!!
- We loved everything- excellent food, the guests are pampered by the owner from the first moment ( we were given a small private tour on the property) till last when leaving! The rooms are nicely designed with great taste! Everything is designed to satisfy the customers’ needs: the wine glasses, the fridge with chilled water, cork remover ( !!!) wall decorations. Bravo!
Auberge du Lac Morency
Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Auberge du Lac Morency is located in Saint-Hippolyte in the region of Quebec, just 26 miles from Laval. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and mini-golf at the inn. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 6 miles from Auberge du Lac Morency, and Saint-Jérôme is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Had everything in one place. There is so much to do. We had great time!
- The site is gorgeous. The facilities: swimming in Lake or pool, canoeing, kayaking, pedalo, tennis, basketball, badminton, table tennis and lots of other games are free and available till 6pm. We never had to wait for anything. There was hiking, which was fabulous with lovely views.
- The pools were nice, the selection of activities were also good and well organized.
- The location near the lake was quite beautiful – great for families with kids and teenagers
- The view of the lake was great and water sports activity fanatics i really enjoyed it
Excelsior Hôtel Spa Sainte-Adèle
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Excelsior Hôtel Spa Sainte-Adèle offers accommodations in Sainte-Adèle. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Mont-Tremblant is 29 miles from Excelsior Hôtel Spa Sainte-Adèle, and Laval is 29 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The pool, hot tubs and outdoor hot tubs were amazing. The room was very nice and the breakfast was exceptional
- The pool area was nice, but you need to bring towels from the room.
- The room was cozy, clean, confortable and well equipped.
- Croissants were amazing. The water temperature was great in jacuzzis
- The bed is really comfortable, the area, the staff are very welcoming. I would definitely go again
Hôtel Mont Gabriel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Hotel & Spa Mont Gabriel is located in Sainte-Adèle. The hotel has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. You can play tennis and pool at the hotel. Mont-Tremblant is 29 miles from Hotel & Spa Mont Gabriel, and Laval is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Ski in ski out is great. The kid friendly buffet was a huge hit.
- The bed was comfy so were the pillows. The washroom was awesome. Loved the modern look and the two shower heads.
- Ski in/ ski out, view of the valley, reduced lift ticket rate for guests.
- What an amazing experience, my family and myself really enjoyed ourselves. We can’t wait to go back. The food and staff was totally awesome. We will definitely be going back with some friends.
Everything is near buy
About 6 min from rubbing
Skiing on site
Pool & ping pong table for kids
Pool sauna and hot tub
Spa on site
Le Clair Matin Santé
Located in Sainte-Adèle, 29 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Le Clair Matin Santé features a sun terrace and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 29 miles from Clair Matin, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 3.5 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 38 miles away.
- Hosts were very welcoming snd accomodating. They do not hesitate to go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable.
- Comfortable and very friendly. Not far from Petit Train Du Norde bike trail. This is a good place to stay if you are looking for a B&B at 25Km marker off the trail. They can store your bikes and it is just a few blocks from the St. Adele station. Very nice host!
- The owner was very nice and went above and beyond to make the kids and I Stay great .
Wonderful host and place. We didn’t have a car and they helped us a lot!
Both, Josée and François are really nice.
We felt at home !
- Breakfast, jacuzzi, pool, comfortable mattresses and very welcoming owners.
Top Hotels In Shawbridge Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Shawbridge Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Shawbridge Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Shawbridge Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!