10 Best Hotels To Stay In Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona:
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale-Westgate
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale-Westgate offers accommodations in Glendale, just 13 miles from Phoenix.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Scottsdale is 20 miles from Hampton Phoenix Glendale-Westgate, and Mesa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 16 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale-Westgate.
- The staff was friendly and helpful with all aspects of our stay.
Great location. Breakfast had a good variety of food.
Front desk directed us to a good local restaurant for lunch.
- Close to mall restaurants venues. Hotel very clean
- I very much enjoyed the stay. Warm water, clean environment, lovely scenery, great staff.
- Perfect to walk to football or hockey arenas. Lots of shopping near by, plenty of places to eat, and easy access to 101.
Motel 6 Glendale AZ
One of our best sellers in Glendale! This hotel in Glendale, Arizona is minutes from Luke Air Force Base and historic downtown. The hotel provides a year-round outdoor swimming pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Motel 6 Glendale is a fully non-smoking hotel. Free on-site parking and a laundromat is available.Guest rooms at the Glendale Motel 6 feature cable TV. Free local calls are available. Select rooms include a microwave and a small refrigerator.Glendale Community College and the Glendale Civic Center are minutes from the Motel 6 Glendale. The University of Phoenix Stadium is also nearby.
- The room was clean and it had a small fridge and microwave.
- The bed was very comfortable. There were plenty towels and the tv had many channels.
- Nothing it was terrible a heroin addict walked up to me while I was outside my room smoking and still had a needle in his arm…
- Nice flat screen TV mounted on wall and new shower curtain. That was the only thing Nice in that room 141!!!
- The desk help was great. The location for me was close to where I needed to be
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale Sports
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale Sports offers accommodations in Glendale, just 13 miles from Phoenix.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Scottsdale is 19 miles from SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale Sports, and Mesa is 26 miles from the property. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 16 miles away.
- The interaction with the staff was excellent, as well as the size, style, & price of the room. A great breakfast was included in the price as well!! (Even though it didn’t say it was on the booking.com reservation)
- I liked the location, the room, the staff and the complementary breakfast. Staff were friendly and very helpful. I will be inclined to stay there again in the future. Thank you
- I liked having a seating area in my room. The breakfast was excellent with great choices . I liked the outdoor fireplace and the hotel was conveniently located near an outlet mall, restaurants and casino.
- Very comfortable setting and the bed was extremely comfortable. All the staff was very pleasant and professional Great stay
- Breakfast was awesome there was a great selection of food it was amazing. The rooms were very clean, and the kids enjoyed the room. The channel line up for the tv was awesome as well. The rooms were nice staff was great. Beds were comfy. Everything was beyond great!
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
One of our top picks in Glendale.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Univ. Of Phoenix Stadium Area offers accommodations in Glendale, just 12 miles from Phoenix.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Scottsdale is 20 miles from Comfort Suites Univ. Of Phoenix Stadium Area, and Mesa is 26 miles from the property. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very comfortable rooms. Comp shuttle to Westgate complex was awesome
- The bed was very comfy. The bathroom was also very large and the staff was friendly as can be. Small workout room but it was our family vacation; who works out anyways! Great overall stay. Breakfast was good and the staff was always willing to help.
- The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. When we checked in our first night I happen to ask if there were any suites available. Nicole, the evening manager, was able to recommend the presidential suite. It made our whole stay.
- The hotel has everything a person needs at a hotel
- I enjoy the smile that I get once I walk through the doors
This hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and free cable TV. Travelodge Phoenix is 10 miles from Sky Harbor International Airport.Along with free cable TV, all rooms at the hotel have a hairdryer, coffee maker and ironing facilities. There’s comfortable seating in the 24-hour lobby and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Easily reached from Interstate 10, the hotel is 6 miles from the Phoenix Convention. Both the Papago Golf Course and the Phoenix Zoo are 13 miles from the hotel.
Maryvale is a great choice for travelers interested in entertainment, hot weather and food.
- Clean, quiet and very accommodating. My first room has minor issues but I was no rd to another room within minutes.
- Bought it for my dad and he loved it. He’s been there before and tries to go once a month. Price is great especially with a free breakfast!
- Staff were very friendly. Good proximity to highway and fast food.
- Very large comfortable room at an excellent price. Free basic breakfast also provided. Excellent service from staff. Room was lovely & clean. Bed was comfortable with extra pillows. All round we were very happy with our stay.
- A great place to stay, the staff is so very friendly, makes you feel like family. Loved staying here and would highly recommend.
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley
One of our top picks in Phoenix – and a guest favorite.
Featuring an indoor and outdoor pool, this hotel is a 25-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms. A free QUIKSTART breakfast is served daily.Each room features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.Guests can relax in a hot tub at Phoenix Happy Valley Drury Inn & Suites. A fitness center and a business center are available. Free hot snacks and cold beverages are served in the evening.Chase Field is 20 miles from the hotel. Mayo Clinic Hospital is a 15-minute drive from Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley.
Deer Valley is a great choice for travelers interested in family-friendly trips, hiking and sightseeing.
- The bed and pillows were comfy. We loved the snack hour and breakfast was good also. The dispenser for the shampoo and soap was great. The little samples of other hotels are inadequate.
- It is nice that they give free drinks in the evening.
- Clean, comfortable, and food was a bonus. Popcorn in the lobby was an unexpected treat. Breakfast offered was varied and fresh, with fruit to take with us for a day of hiking. I would definitely stay here again.
- I booked , 7 nights for my parents , they loved the place , spoke very highly of every thing including ,breakfast and really enjoyed the evening happy ours ( free snakes and drinks and food) . the staff were excellent and very helpful. will definitely consider it again
- The place is very clean, the employees are superb, very helpful and the breakfast is a plus! Will stay again when heading back that way!!!
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa
Located next to Jobing.com Arena and the University of Phoenix Stadium, this hotel features an on-site restaurant, spa, and steam room. Guest rooms offer Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station.The accommodations at the Phoenix Glendale Renaissance include a refrigerator and a safe. They are furnished with a sitting area complete with work desk and cable TV. A coffee maker and hair dryer are also provided.A gym, indoor pool, and business center are part of the facilities at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel and Spa. Guests can also take advantage of concierge and room services. Laundry and dry cleaning are available.Downtown Phoenix, Arizona is 25 minutes from Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel and Spa. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Love the breakfast buffet! The omelet/waffle chef was great along with the servers Sue and Chris. Valet workers are courteous and efficient.
- Well the staff was polite and concern on making sure i was toking care of.
- We loved the location. The smell as soon as you walk in the building. We went for an event in the stadium so ir was the perfect location. The staff was wonderful.
- Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Staff worked hard to get us 2 queens. Hotel was full.
- The distance to the Westgate Entertainment Square and the Gila River Arena. Went to Katy Perry concert and was back to hotel room in 5 minutes. The staff was very helpful in answering questions and making us feel welcome.
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix West/Avondale
Only minutes away from downtown Phoenix, Arizona, this conveniently located hotel offers comfortable accommodations, complete with a number of state-of-the-art amenities and facilities.The Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix West is ideally situated close to a variety of area attractions. Guests can enjoy nearby shopping centers, world-class restaurants, a variety of sports and entertainment venues as well as an exciting nightlife.Guests at the Phoenix West Courtyard can also take advantage of the hotel’s numerous modern amenities. Complimentary wireless internet access, custom bed comforters and an in-room mini-fridge are only a few of the great features offered.
Maryvale is a great choice for travelers interested in entertainment, hot weather and food.
- Staff was awesome! From the front desk to the folks in the Bistro. Accommodated our request without issue to switch sides of the hotel due to the freeway noise. Great music selection in the lobby area. Usually hotels play boring music.
- The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, the service was consistent throughout our stay.
- Great space in room and bath. Loved the setting area.
- the size & quality of the room, the pool is huge, & friendly staff. Overall great experience.
- Bed too comfortable….staff members extremely nice
Holiday Inn Express Peoria North – Glendale
This hotel is in northern Peoria and is 15 miles from Luke Air Force Base. The hotel has rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.The guest rooms include a flat-screen TV and access to free Wi-Fi at Holiday Inn Express Peoria. The rooms also include a small sitting area and large windows.Guests are served a daily breakfast buffet and the hotel also has newspapers available in the lobby. The Peoria Holiday Inn Express has an outdoor pool and hot tub.The hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Arrowhead Towne Center, with shopping and dining. Peoria Sports Complex is 1 miles from the hotel.
- The room was large and comfortable. The bed was comfortable although a bit high for me. The hotel’s convenient location to Peoria Stadium was great!
- The room was clean and comfortable. Parking was good. There was no traffic noise. I didn’t use the breakfasf meal, was ina hurry. Next time I will be sure to have breakfast and coffee. The bed was excellent bathroom and shower was fine.
- We needed breakfast a bit earlier than it was supposed to be ready because of an early morning surgery and when we got there is was all up. Thank you
- The beds were super comfy since they just bought new ones. Slept like a million bucks!!!
- Lots of breakfast options! Omelettes, pancakes, fresh fruit, cereal, cinnamon buns . . . and great coffee! They have a friendly staff who make check-in seamless. They supplied me with a complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste when I told them I’d forgotten mine. We will definitely return.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale
Just a 20 minute walk from University of Phoenix Stadium, this Glendale, California hotel offers a sprawling outdoor swimming pool and fitness center.Offering free Wi-Fi, each air-conditioned room provides a flat-screen cable cable TV, a desk and free toiletries in the private bathroom at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale. Select suites feature a sitting area.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy the fitness center on site. Barbecue facilities and a laundromat are provided at Glendale Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix .Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is a 30 minute drive from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale.
- Great hotel service after check in. Prompt text for additional needs and good continental breakfast.
- Everyhing was very good. Should be perfect if had fridge in room.
- Having coffee available at all times was awesome, the variety of choices for breakfast was great, and the staff was quick to refill coffee and food 🙂
- Nice breakfast for myself& my grandchildren, asked for early check in & late check out& did they ever outdo themselves,wow yes!!! It meant that I got the extra time with them before I had to fly out. Really great staff on every levels of service.
- Close to the conference I was attending making it walkable. Lots of food and shopping nearby.
Top Hotels In Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Shamrock Mobile Home Park Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!