10 Best Hotels To Stay In Shalimar Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Shalimar Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Shalimar Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shalimar Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shalimar Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Shalimar Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Shalimar Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Shalimar Florida:
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB
This hotel has non-smoking rooms with free Wi-Fi, a hot tub and a complimentary breakfast that includes egg and ham. Guest laundry facilities are available. Florida’s Gulfarium is 5.5 miles away.Fairfield Inn and Suites Fort Walton Beach’s rooms have deluxe bedding which includes custom comforters and fluffy pillows. Each one has basic self-catering facilities such as microwave and fridge.Local newspapers as well as free coffee are provided for guests in the lobby. Guests can also enjoy a casual outdoor dinner using the barbecue facility.Santa Rosa Mall is 7 miles from Fairfield Inn and Suites Fort Walton Beach. Indian Temple Mound Museum is a 10 minute drive away.
- The staff was helpful. The rooms were clean. The facility is very secure. Nice quiet location. I do have complaints, but I don’t want that to distort how friendly and helpful the staff was.
- The best thing in this hotel is the price-quality part: relatively cheap (off-season) for a reasonable quality. The personnel were very friendly and helpful. The wifi works great and the sanitary facility was good. Great location if you have an appointment in the nearby air force base. Laundry and gym facilities were also good.
- Everything was great except shower ran cold during shower then warm again. Back and forth. Could never get the heat to work correctly. Hot then cold.
- The entire staff was incredibly friendly. The room was clean, beds were fine and the breakfast was very nice.
- good breakfast and small but appreciated exercise room , didn’t see pool don’t know if there is one
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB offers accommodations in Fort Walton Beach.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport is 5 miles away.
- Its what you would expect from marriott clean and professional.Great breakfast and coffee
- The free breakfast was first class; the eggs were great; we even had tortillos on Sunday
- Dog friendly, clean, nice view of the lake, awesome breakfast
- We continue to come here because the staff goes out of their way to make our stay great! We don’t feel like just another visitor when we stay here.
- I woke up every morning looking out the window. The Bay, the water; the boats have a calming effect. The breakfast was good- all my favorite foods. It was close to the places we visited as well as the restaurants we ate at.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach
One of our best sellers in Fort Walton Beach! This Florida hotel features an outdoor pool, daily hot breakfast, and free property-wide Wi-Fi. Guests are also a 9-minute walk from Fort Walton Beach Landing Park.A microwave and small refrigerator are included in all guest rooms. La Quinta Inn and Suites Fort Walton Beach provides a flat-screen cable TV and private bathroom as well.Access to the fitness center and business center is provided to all guests throughout their stay. This Fort Walton Beach La Quinta Inn and Suites has a laundromat and free on-site parking for added convenience.This hotel is 1 miless from the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier and Gulfarium. The Emerald Coast Conference Center is 1 mile away.
- Check in staff was SUPER NICE! As well as check out staff.
- I loved that we got the king executive suite for 109/night. We brought our dog with us and he got to stay for free, which was great. The staff was always very friendly, breakfast offered a variety of foods, and the drive to nearby things wasn’t bad.
- The property was very clean and respectful staff.
- room was clean, neat, nicely furnished, breakfast was fine, but hadn’t seen egg “patties” before, persons at desk for check-in/check-out were, but overall can’t think very nice
- I love that the bed was so comfortable. Its such a great hotel chain to stay at for people travaling with their pets. Love that. Its great breakfast is included.
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront
One of our top picks in Fort Walton Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fort Walton Beach, 0.8 miles from Howl At The Moon, Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- I love the customer service and the hotel was very nice
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Super fun martini bar on premises with live music. Hotel decor was nice bright colors and fun decorations. Rooms very nice. Beach access just steps away over a small dune.
- We drove in early — WAYYY early, but the staff accommodated us and let us check in early. We couldn’t have asked for a better weekend! Everything was clean and the beds were roomy and comfortable. We had two complementary beach chairs and an umbrella. There’s a waffle maker in the mornings! And the pool is climate controlled so even if it’s chilly, the pool is warm.
- This hotel and the staff were amazing!Every staff member we came into contact with was super friendly. James checked us in at the front desk and not oonly did he have an amazing personality but he also knew the area well and recommended places to eat, places for entertainment and places to explore. Don at the tiki bar was also very friendly. The hotel is clean, the beds and pillows were very comfortable, the breakfast was delicious and location was perfect! We already have reservations to go back Memorial Day weekend. Will definitively recommend this property to family and friends. Oh and the fact that they provide chairs and umbrellas for the beach at no additional cost was a great added bonus!
- I booked through booking.com so the bill was handled through them.
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Fort Walton Beach.On Okaloosa Island, this inn is next to the Emerald Coast Conference Center and has convenient facilities just a 10-minute walk from the beach, shops, and restaurants in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.Emerald Coast starts off the day with a complimentary continental breakfast. Work out in the fitness room or spend the day at the swimming pool and soak up the Florida sun on a lounge chair.Guest rooms at Emerald Coast Inn feature direct-dial phones, refrigerators and microwaves. Watch cable TV or use the complimentary internet access. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available.
- Bed was super comfy!! View was of other hotels but location was good. Breakfast had a good selection.
- we loved the bed and breakfast offered and very clean and nice room with an awesome veiw
- The bed was so comfortable , i don’t think i have ever slept so good !!! The location was perfect and the clerk, a German Lady, was sooo sweet and helpful and funny.
- The staff go out of their way to make you comfortable and help out before you even know you wanted help
- This is an old property, but well maintained and clean. The owners show pride in keeping up the old gal. It’s a 6 floor property with a very small footprint – not fancy, but it gets the job done. It fit our trip’s needs well. If you’re not picky and/or have a small budget, this will do. People were great and accommodating.
Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach Destin
One of our top picks in Fort Walton Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Fort Walton Beach, Florida, this beachfront Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach Destin features an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant. It has rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi access.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at Wyndham Garden, and select rooms have a kitchenette. A flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player are provided as well. Each private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A fitness center and business center are accessible to guests at the Fort Walton Beach Destin Wyndham Garden hotel. Bicycles are available for guest use, and fishing and snorkeling are possible in the nearby surroundings. For added guest convenience, a 24-hour front desk, daily maid service, and luggage storage are offered.Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is 3 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Guests will be just over 1 miles from Emerald Coast Convention Center, and 1.7 miles from Indian Temple Mound Museum.
- The Location Cleaniness,Price and House keeping was very helpful as well
Love the private balconies,great location on 🌴 nice rooms
- Outstanding location, staff at restaurant, pretty good food, awesome view
- Room was very clean and bed and pillows were great!
- Manager, Lorie Christopher, was superior!! She truly cares about the guests and is a very big reason we plan to come back again!
Roya Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Fort Walton Beach.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Roya Hotel & Suites is located in Fort Walton Beach in the region of Florida, just 2.7 miles from Howl At The Moon.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Rooms were clean , hotel under renovation so the area we were in was run down. The new section opened the day we left. Easy walk to three restaurants and park. Hotel right on the beach.
Will be great once renovations are complete.
- Property was under construction with nasty carpet, unpainted, rough surfacing, generally poor unkept esthetics.
- Wasn’t as it seemed in the pictures we couldn’t use the pool at at due to it being closed but online it says open all year round didn’t get new towels and the beach area was dirty and unsafe for kids to play too much debree laying around
- House keeping did a great job.front desk staff at check-in was very friendly.
- The staff was super friendly, and the room was clean and beautiful.
- Rooms were clean , hotel under renovation so the area we were in was run down. The new section opened the day we left. Easy walk to three restaurants and park. Hotel right on the beach.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fort Walton Beach-West Destin
One of our top picks in Fort Walton Beach – and a guest favorite.
Featuring an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Fort Walton Beach-West Destin is in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is a 3-minute drive away.Each room here features cable TV and air conditioning. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub or shower.Facilities at the property include laundry facilities and a vending machine. The property also provides free parking and a fitness center.Emerald Coast Convention Center is 1 miles away, and Emerald Coast Science Center is 2 miles from the property. Indian Temple Mound Museum is a 4-minute drive from the Florida hotel.
Cleanliness of the room.
Front desk help was great.
- The room overall was fantastic. Will definitely stay again in the future!
- We spent a week on vacation at different locations. This was by far the best place. When we go back to Destin. We will stay here for sure. The bonus was The GREAT staff. Very nice and kind.
- The room was spacious and cozy. If we had a problem the maintenance guy was quick and polite.
- The room was clean, breakfast was good, friendly staff.
- Cleanliness of the room.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Walton Beach Northwest
In Fort Walton Beach, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are standard in each room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. A cable TV is included.A business center and fitness center are accessible to the guests at Fort Walton Beach’s Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Other facilities offered include a laundromat.The Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is just a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Guests will be 6 miles from the beach and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Booking.com had already charged my card. During check out I noticed the hotel charged my card as well.
- It was very clean and very up to date I thought. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. I would stay there again giving the opportunity.
- everything was great except the hot water or lack of. The water was not even luke warm after running several minutes. So we had to take cold showers. Breakfast was great and staff was very friendly.
- The ease of getting to the property and the selection of rooms
- Breakfast was awesome also the cleanliness. Friendly staff. Very modern. Kureig in the room was a nice touch.
Four Points by Sheraton Destin – Fort Walton Beach
One of our top picks in Fort Walton Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In the heart of the Emerald Coast on Okaloosa Island, this Fort Walton Beach hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a hot tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.A microwave, small refrigerator, and 1 bottle of water are provided with every room at this Destin Four Points by Sheraton. Extras include free beach towels. Some rooms have views of the courtyard. Oceanfront rooms have a microwave and refrigerator.The front desk is open 24 hours and provides express check-in and check-out. Access to a 24-hour business center is available for all guests throughout their stay. Water sports facilities are available on site for a fee.Four Points by Sheraton Fort Walton Beach features dining at Dempsey’s Lounge and Restaurant, Paradise Cove, and KiWi’s beach-front hut and café. Seasonal summer live entertainment is featured as well.The property is next to the Gulfarium and the Boardwalk Entertainment Complex. Guests at the property are 4 miles from Elgin Air Force Base and a 15-minute drive from the Northwest Florida Regional Airport.
- 5taf was particularly helpful to me ss a disabled vet with a service dog. Special thanks to bartender who wouldn’t allow me to pay for my extremely hard drink of a diet Coke on ice. Honestly, without my service dog I would never have been able to handle it.The staff understanding this made it actually a breakthrough in my therapy.
- Fabulous view of ocean, bed was comfy and staff was friendly and accommodating.
- The location was in a prime area and what I wanted. It was on the beach and I was around everything that was of interest to me. I was on the main strip in Fort Walton and still just down the road from Destin. The view from the balcony looking out onto the beach and water was gorgeous.
- Staff were all friendly & courteous. Location could not have been better. Rooms were clean & comfortable.
- I got the king suite room. The room was excellent very beautiful with a large balcony. The oven view is amazing. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. I will be back for sure.
Top Hotels In Shalimar Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Shalimar Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Shalimar Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Shalimar Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!