10 Best Hotels To Stay In Seva Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Seva Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seva Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seva Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seva Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seva Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seva Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Seva Catalonia:
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge
The hotel’s spacious spa features a gym and a hydrothermal circuit with jets, several pools and a sauna. There are also masseurs specialised in Reiki and beauty treatments.All rooms comes with free WiFi, a satellite TV, and a closed circuit music. There is a minibar and a safe.Montanyà Hotel & Lodge’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food using seasonal and local produce. There is also a bar.Montanyà Golf Course is 2.5 miles from the hotel, and the Circuit de Catalunya at Montmeló is nearby.
- Breakfast buffet was great, liked the spa centre (though access is a bit pricy.)
- Nice rural location, although you need a car to move around. During summer was really nice with warm weather, spa services (really good massage) and chilling at the outdoor pool. Now the outside pool was closed but it still was really nice.
- Room/bed comfortable. Very peaceful. Great view. Food in restaurant although from a restricted choice was well prepared in the evenings.
- Nice warm indoor pool Good breakfast and buffet supper.
- Beautiful surroundings and lovely rooms with spectacular views.
The rooms at the Hotel Seva feature parquet floors and central heating. Each one comes with a private bathroom and a work desk.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya. Montanyà Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive away.The town of Vic is 15 minutes’ drive from the Hotel Seva. You can drive to Girona Airport in just under an hour.
- Very friendly people. Nice location just outside Seva. Large and clean room. Our bicycles could we park inside. Good beds and good WiFi. There is a lift. And the restaurant is just around the corner. We had a nice breakfast for only 14 euros extra for two people. Also dinner was okay.
This was our second visit to this small hotel. The rooms are in a separate building to the bar and restaurant. They are of a good quality, clean and tidy with all the standard facilities one expects. The restaurant serves generous portions, with a menu only in Spanish and Catalan there can be some entertainment in selections !
The staff we met were friendly and engaging and welcomed us warmly. We all liked it here !
Excellent food. Very helpful and cheerful lady who seemed to do everything.
Clean, comfortable and everything worked and ran smoothly and efficiently.
Simple room, but bonus points for a nice spacious bathroom (though showerhead – handheld -was awkward in use) with a towel heating rack. Also a nice little balcony to sit on (2nd floor).
Bed comfortable, but not heavenly.
- Great location in the mountains. A vibrant feel with the popular restaurant. Ample parking. Well presented, modern accommodation, mixed with traditional hospitality.
All heated rooms at the Hotel Arumí also come with a pillow menu. Bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. Some rooms have king size beds.The Arumí has a gourmet restaurant with selected and seasonal produce. A buffet breakfast is served and 24-hour room service is available.There is a public garden and children’s play area just in front of the hotel; and Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
- All the areas very comfortable and clean all the time , also the staff was very friendly !!
- Comfortable modern hotel close to town , and not far from the motorway. Staff were excellent , Restaurant next door was recommended by staff and was very good. Would i stay there again, definately.
- Enjoyed staying here very much. It is in a very small town, but just 5 minutes from the old city of Vic. We only had one free day in Catalonia, and Barcelona was just too much to take in. Staying here, on the edge of the countryside, but walking and eating in Vic, we felt like we were solidly in the Catalan region and really enjoyed it. (We were here on a Monday, which meant eating in Vic was essential.) There’s a small park for kids directly across from the hotel too. Clean and comfy.
- Hot, noisy air con not a good sleep. We asked for a quiet room it was by the road. Restaurant shut it always seems to be. No car park just road side parking.
personal welcome of the owner and his staff.
information about the region and good suggestion of visits
nice view with poppies fields and Pyrenees
The rooms at Hotel Can Pamplona are elegantly decorated. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and there is a bar-cafeteria.Vic Cathedral and Plaza Major are 10 minutes’ walk from Can Pamplona. The RENFE Train Station is just 1,650 feet away, with links to Barcelona, Girona and the ski resort of La Molina.
- In general the stay was for one day and it was a pleasant stay on the whole.
+ the hotel interior design is very elegant, modern and cosy
+ easy to find and park
+ breackfast was very good, including local products
+ staff is very attentive and nice
- Parking was handy and it was a small walk to the center.
Staff could not have been more helpful. Let us store our motorcycles in the unground car park which, officially, was closed.
Good no frills, night stop hotel. Easy walking distance to the centre of town.
The location was excellent for exploring the old centre and a good base to explore the area as it is easy also to get out of town. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable.
Breakfast also good and staff very helpful.
Hotel Blancafort Spa Termal
Enjoy the Mediterranean climate, wonderful scenery and a wide selection of natural, relaxing treatments at this classy spa hotel, set in the modernist Catalan town of La Garriga.The hotel’s spacious spa features medicinal mineral water from the springs in La Garriga. There are various themed areas, including a Roman bath and oriental-themed zone. A range of beauty treatments and massages is available. All guests have free access to the spa area as well as the outdoor swimming pools.The luxury, 4-star hotel blends timeless elegance with contemporary design, creating a truly exquisite venue. After a session in the spa you can dine on site in one of the 2 stylish restaurants before a good nights sleep in your smart, spacious room. There is also a convention centre.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Blancafort Spa Termal feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, a safe and minibar. The private bathroom includes a bathrobe and slippers.Wander through the streets which surround the hotel, where you will find many fine examples of Catalonia’s world-famous Modernist architecture. The vibrant city of Barcelona is just a 30-minute train ride from La Garriga Station, located 2 minutes’ walk away.
- The food was excellent and appropriate for a spa. Everything was fresh and healthily prepared. The staff in both the reception and the restaurant were very well trained and pleasant. The spa facilities were lovely with a hint of old style grandeur. I cannot wait to go again.
- Spa area is wonderful! Hospitality, breakfast, restaurant, friendly staff!!!
- Staff were very friendly and always smiling. Had a great massage for a reasonable price. Parking wasn’t an issue.
– Very classy hotel with a great (and big) spa area. We spend 3 days at the spa, which was very relaxing. However, a large number of the jets in the jacuzzi and underwater spa bed was out of function which was disappointing
– The staff was helpfull and friendly
– Great breakfast
– Free parking
– Strong wifi
– VERY comfy beds. You are definetly have a great night sleep
– Very quite area. No noise from outside og inside the hotel.
- Great place, great facilities, nice staff. Room was comfortable and quiet, with all necessary amenities.
Built in 1620, the Can Barrina has been beautifully restored while retaining its rural charm in the stone walls, open fireplace and rustic decor.Enjoy views of the oak and pine woodland from the outdoor terrace or the sun room which has a number of games to enjoy among friends.Try traditional recipes using local produce in the Can Barrina’s restaurant. During the warmer months, you can enjoy meals outside on the can Barrina’s terrace. Accompany your meal with a wine from the Can Barrina’s excellent collection and then head to the hotel’s bar for an after-dinner drink.Make a day trip to the coast, just 14 miles away. Have a swim in the Mediterranean and enjoy the Costa Brava’s golden sands.
The property is marvelous
Fine dining great breakfast
- Beautiful grounds and location. Swimming pool fantastic!
Very relaxing, cosy atmosphere in a beautiful remote location – great for hiking, you need a car to get around otherwise.
Outdoor pool (for summer) and cozy log fire for colder seasons.
Friendly staff and a nice family atmosphere
- The fireplace in the room. The grounds and relaxing surroundings
– Pool and property in general lies in a beautiful surrounding
– Nice breakfast served to the table
– Good offer of wines
- The property is marvelous
Hotel J. Balmes Vic
Keep up to date and email friends using the free, Wi-Fi internet connection available throughout the Hotel J. Balmes. After a busy day of activities and exploring the sights, enjoy a drink in the Balmes’s bar. The cafe offers a buffet breakfast.The rooms are simple parquet floors and floor-length windows offering plenty of natural light.From the Balmes’s ideal location you can easily walk to the sights of Vic. Take the pleasant stroll through cobbled streets to the huge main square and enjoy a coffee in one of the authentic cafes. Admire views of the Neoclassical Cathedral and enjoy a walk along the river.
- Free parking and toiletries in the bathroom. Close to hospital (if that is what you need).
- A nice quiet place. My room had a view on the mountains.
The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was clean and bigger than expected
- This is a comfortable hotel within walking distance of the old city center. It is located near a hospital and is not in a particularly interesting neighborhood. But because of that, parking was easy and it was easy to get to. Restaurants were closer to the old city so we pretty much spent the day and evening in the old city and just went back to the hotel in the evening.
- The hotel was comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful.
La Torre del Vilar
The property has a multi-sports court for basketball, badminton and other sports. You can hire a Segway or electric bike on site, and there are many attractive walking routes nearby. Horse riding and mushroom picking trips are also offered.The air-conditioned rooms at La Torre del Vilar feature rustic décor with stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and there is also a bar. The property also has a relaxing TV lounge with a fireplace, as well as a room with a hot tub.Central Vic is a 15-minute drive from La Torre del Vilar. You can drive to Barcelona or the beaches of the Costa Brava in an hour.
- I think this is an excellent summer-weekend gateway- to fully enjoy what the place and the area have to offer – in terms of hiking/cycling etc. We came at the beginning of May when it’s still a bit cold, and it was the middle of the week so we were the only ones there. Nevertheless, Cinto the host was so friendly and accommodating, even though he speaks very little English we understood each other. He recommended activities in the area and prepared a very nice breakfast including local products and homemade pastries.
- I felt like at home, great place lot of history, food AMAZING
- secluded location ple ty of space and beautiful ves from the terrace
- A pleasant surprise. The villa is situated in a beautiful quiet countryside. The man who looked after us was excellent. He cared for my family and provided an amazing dinner and breakfast experience including fresh homemade cheese and pastries. The villa was easy to find. I would recommend getting there before it gets dark so you can enjoy the countryside views, and also navigate the tight roads. A great stay.
- We are waiting for an explanation on the cost of our very small and mediocre meal. £120+ we were not shown any prices and as the owner seemed very friendly we trusted him,
Up Rooms Vic
This modern hotel is set in the historic centre of Vic, a short walk from Plaza Mayor and the Cathedral.UP Rooms Vic is 2,300 feet from Vic Train and Bus Station. From here, there are direct connections to Girona and Barcelona. There are also regular trains to the Pyrenees, including the ski resort of La Molina.Rooms at UP Rooms Vic offer a pillow menu and air conditioning. Rooms also have satellite TV, a minibar and a safety deposit box.The hotel’s restaurant offers typical regional food and uses local produce. A varied breakfast buffet is served each morning.
- Friendly staff, great location just 5 minutes walk to town square.
- The rooms were very comfortable. The location was perfect for shopping, restaurants and bars. Also very close to the venues where the Tar international football tournament get played
- Central with friendly staff who were knowledgeable and spoke English well.
- The downstairs sitting areas were very nice – as were the (free) coffee/tea/hot chocolate and cakes.
The staff were friendly.
We were tired and arrived late and they called a taxi to fetch us from the train station .
Rooms at Hotel Mas Albereda combine original features with elegant modern design. They all have hardwood floors and central heating.The Mas Albereda’s restaurant serves modern Catalan cuisine. The daily breakfast includes typical produce from the Vic region.The hotel is just 0.6 miles from the village of San Julià de Vilatorta, and a 30-minute drive from Sau Reservoir. The area is ideal for walking, mountain biking or horse riding.
- The breakfast is superb, amazingly nice quality food. The surroundings of the hotel is nice also. Very fresh and clean air. Quite close to Vic as well.
- This rural hotel is cozy and very confortable. It was our second time there. It was in very hot days in August and the swing-pool (despite indoors) was truly appreciated. The room was nice and with a little fresh air terrace. The staff was very kind and ready to help us in anything. The breakfast was well assorted and with local flavour. We will repeat from sure.
Cómo se ha mantenido e integrado la zona antigua (comedor…)
El desayuno muy bueno
- El servicio muy atento, eficaz, amable, profesional
- Кухня и расположение в испанской деревне – тишина, зелень…
Top Hotels In Seva Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seva Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seva Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seva Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!