10 Best Hotels To Stay In Settala Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Settala Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Settala Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Settala Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Settala Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Settala Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Settala Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Settala Lombardy:
Ibis Styles Milano Est Settala
Ibis Styles Milano Est Settala is located in Settala, 10 miles from Milan and 22 miles from Bergamo. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Como is 29 miles from Ibis Styles Milano Est Settala, and Piacenza is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Breakfast great! Rooms huge,shower to die for.No children,but huge outdoor space dedicated to kids where parents can watch whilst relaxing including pool.
- excellent setting and gardens, clean and new indoors and briliant staff, especially helpfull receptionist Kristyna. It was our second time and not the last one, we believe.
- The hotel is absolutely great, It looks like new and it’s very clean. The service is great and I highly recommend this hotel to everybody!
- clean, spacious, very good service, nice hotel and facilities
- Everything. It is the most stylish Ibis I have ever visited. Interior & Exterior were well designed. Sound-proofing was fantastic. We had better sleep than anywhere else we have ever visited. Bed comfortable. Room immaculate. Breakfast was slightly above standard but enough. Value was very good. The gardens with the aviaries, chickens, ducks, swans, wild rabbits and more. Plus the swimming pool and lawns , these are not what you expect and we would definitely stay again.
Hotel Niki is located in Tribiano, 13 miles from Milan and 22 miles from Bergamo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Piacenza is 28 miles from Hotel Niki, and Pavia is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Niki.
- Clean rooms, a decent place where you can rest during your trip
- really dissapointed, the only good thing is the 24 hours service at the check in
- Great value for money. Extremely friendly staff. The room was comfortable and everything was working properly
Noting – I cannot find anything positive except
Air con, mini fridge and TV were working
Personnel très accueillant ! Mais un bon café italien c’était top !
Douche pas propre !
Located in Spino dʼAdda, 14 miles from Milan, Hotel Adda features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergamo is 22 miles from Hotel Adda, and Piacenza is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Adda.
- We left an Ipad at the hotel when we left and Davide went to great lengths to assist us to get it back. The hotel and facilties as well as the staff were excellent
- The room was spacious with separate spa bath and shower over bath. I arrived late ( after 11pm ) but Reception was manned and all my needs were met. Each room at this motel appears to have a car parking space right outside the room. So convenient for moving luggage from room to car.
- It was convenient for our travel route. Very large spa bath.
This is a convenient location when using the nearby alternative route for heading to Switzerland. An old style French hotel with lots of charm.
Very good cooking.
Wine house Reisling was spectacular – just €12 for 0.5L and very, very good.
- La stanza era abbastanza ampia, la temperatura ottima, il bagno grande e con vasca doppia, specchio altezza persona e prodotti per il bagno in omaggio. Tutto funzionante, ottima privacy.
Located in Melzo in the region of Lombardia, 11 miles from Milan, Hotel Visconti features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergamo is 19 miles from Hotel Visconti, and Como is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Excellent staff. All were friendly and very helpful.
- Croissants/cake and coffee good, general continental breakfast. Staff were nice, polite and helpful and gave us extra pillows when we requested.
- It was a pleasant, comfortable and quiet place to relax, with attentive staff. Plus, the cappuccino was excellent.
- Postele tvrdší a snídaně spíše podprůměrná na italské poměry.
- Posizione comoda da raggiungere, personale gentile ed efficiente. Camera sufficientemente spaziosa e accogliente. Parcheggio privato gratuito. Bene la colazione disponibile già dalle ore 7. Non ho cenato e dunque non ho avuto modo di provare il ristorante con cui l’hotel ha stipulato una convenzione.
Hotel Gama is located in Melzo, just 12 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Bergamo is 17 miles from Hotel Gama, and Como is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, relatively good dinners with reasonable price, confortable bed
- Service, cleanliness, staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast very good. We have stayed at many 3 star hotels, this would have to be the best.
- Really friendly staff, always enthusiastic and helpful. Train is walking distance, 13 min
- Bed was very comfortable, staff very nice and hotel very clean. Bathroom was big.
- Friendly staff, excellent customer service, very clean and comfortable rooms and good location.
Located in Peschiera Borromeo, 5 miles from Milan, Hotel Maxim features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bergamo is 25 miles from Hotel Maxim, and Como is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Maxim.
- Nice clean big rooms with jacuzzi , clean facilities , can enter direct from parking to room . Shuttle service to airport
- My room was very clean:) an day after was also cleaned immaculate.
- Excellent practical aspects and parking, big room, style and jacuzzi.
- The rooms were an excellent size and very well furnished. Staff were really friendly and helpful (5 star alone for the excellent staff). The option to park right behind your room. The breakfast was one of the best I have had at a Hotel. Everything was super fresh. I will stay here the next time Im visiting Milan.
- The building’s Interior and Exterior look great.
Ibis Styles Milano Melegnano
Just over 1 miles from the Melegnano exit of Milan’s Tangenziale Ovest road, the Ibis Styles Milano Melegnano has spacious modern rooms, a large shared porch, and a generous breakfast buffet. Wi-Fi and outdoor parking are free.The hotel is respectively 9 miles from Milan and 11 miles from the Milan Linate International Airport.The elegantly furnished rooms are all air-conditioned, and include a satellite TV and bathroom with a large shower and hairdryer. Some feature a sofa bed and 2 TVs with satellite channels.Breakfast is served from 6:30 am to 10 am. Snacks and drinks are available at the bar, which is open around the clock.Garage parking is also available at the Ibis styles Milano Melegnano, which is a 10-minute drive from the town of Melegnano.
- Nice Hotel. IBIS – what you see is what you get (which is most of the time good)
- Very good all round with friendly staff. Would definitely recommend.
- 2nd time in this hotel and great experience again. We have booked a triple room and we got upgraded to a suite. Very clean and modern with a pizzeria and a steak house next to the hotel. I hope this hotel keeps the standard as it is an excellent choice for overnight stay when on the road. If you have a car, I would also consider it for a Milan visit also as the city is not that far away by car + it is much better and cheaper than Milan hotels. Do not get concerned about the working girls on the way to the hotel.
Its clean and good humored employees.
- Comfortable stopover on night before flying home. Ideal location for Milan Linante airport ( 20 mins)Room comfortable and quiet. Appreciated breakfast opening at 6.30 am on a Sunday morning. Breakfast we very good, plenty of choice, pastries, breads, meat,cheese, fruit, yogurts etc and excellent coffee. Family room offered plenty of space for 2 adults and 2 teenagers. WiFI worked well in bedroom .
Air Hotel Milano Linate
Located in Segrate, 4.5 miles from Milan, Air Hotel Milano Linate features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bergamo is 25 miles from Air Hotel Milano Linate, and Como is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 0.6 miles from Air Hotel Milano Linate.
- The food that I had for dinner–the salad/hors d’Hoevres and the grilled salmon, were fantastic! Breakfast was also nice…
- It’s an airport hotel, close to airport with an efficient shuttle. It’s ok for an overnight stay but not a place for an extended stay. It’s quiet but there’s nothing to do around it.ok
- COmfortable bed and wonderful shower! But anove all, the staff who were without exception friendly and really helpful. Easy to access wifi
- close to the airport, easy pickup and dropoff, staff extremely accomodating, even have a small breakfast buffet for people like me with a 6 am flight – a really nice touch!
- Good restaurant in the place. 24 on-demand shuttle to the airport. Very friendly staff
Allegroitalia Espresso Linate
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Allegroitalia Espresso Linate is located in Segrate. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPad are provided. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milan is 4.5 miles from Allegroitalia Espresso Linate, and Bergamo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Bed was good size for a “single”, bathroom facilities great, breakfast was good. Room was compact but for single occupancy, one-night overnight stop en-route to Sardinia from London was perfect.
- Closeness to the Aorport, airport transfer for a very, small fee, nicee room,nice staff and excellent price. plus a swimming pool availanle from May
- Very close to airport was handy and only 3 euros for shuttle to airport. Modern rooms with a lot of space. Bed was large and super comfy.
- Good location if you want to be close to Linate airport, good price and comfortable bed
depending your needs, location is pretty fine as being near the (Linate) airport, but far from the city, poor connections.
fantastic bed, the facilities you book is more bed than room; other room aspects ok.
Holiday Inn Milan Linate Airport
Holiday Inn Milan Linate Airport offers accommodations in Peschiera Borromeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Milan is 5 miles from Holiday Inn Milan Linate, and Bergamo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 0.6 miles from Holiday Inn Milan Linate Airport.
- The front desk person was very professional and informative on our arrival. We didn’t get his change of shuttle pick-up information because we couldn’t get wifi and check email. Then we got “taken” by a cab. It was a drag. The hotel was clean, nice restaurant and all other staff were professional.
- Breakfast and dinner were above expectation. Room was clean and comfortable
- It’s close to the Linate airport, what makes it a good option for arriving/departure, using the shuttle.
- Shuttle service was free and the hotel was close to the airport.
- The location was perfect. Good breakfast and kind people!
Top Hotels In Settala Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Settala Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Settala Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Settala Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!