10 Best Hotels To Stay In Setenil Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Setenil Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Setenil Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Setenil Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Setenil Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Setenil Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Setenil Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Setenil Andalucía:
Tugasa Hotel El Almendral
Enjoy a break in the Andalusian countryside with a stay at the traditional El Almendral. Here you are able to make the most of the natural surroundings of hills and plains before cooling off in the hotel’s outdoor pool. You can also enjoy the fresh air with a game of tennis on the hotel’s court. The local village of Setenil is as famous for its inhabited caves as for its picturesque, hillside setting. For an interesting daytrip you can head to Ronda, just a 8.7 miles journey away.
- Staff were fabulous, good location, rural, nice location in a small town not far from Ronda.
- Very enjoyable stay, and staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- Waited for half an hour for my breakfast. Received only cofee and bread. Ask for juice and tomato – a waiter forgot about me. Gone hungry.
Breakfast very good as there was a selection including jamon, queso, tomatoes, pate, oil and vinegar, jams and butter. Also orange juice,tea, coffe or water.
Hotel also very close to the centre of Setinil. Swimming pool great.
- Lovely hotel with a great and huge pool. Nice location.
Hotel Villa De Setenil
The Setenil has simple, bright décor throughout with modern furnishings. Each air-conditioned room has a balcony and views of the town’s white-washed cave houses. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.The Villa de Setenil’s restaurant serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The hotel is just a few feet from Setenil’s main square, Plaza de Andalucía.The beaches at Marbella can be reached in just over an hour by car and Málaga is approximately 43.5 miles from the Villa de Setenil. There is an area where guests can park near the hotel, with space for around 8 cars.
- This hotel enjoys spectacular views of the Neolithic area and town. Juan Gutierrez runs a lovely comfortable and quiet hotel and is himself a delightful person with whom to meet and enjoy conversation. He is very professional, friendly and customer service fulfilling. The breakfast was extensive in choice, all fresh and very tasty. We would stay again, for sure.
- how clean and modern the hotel is. The bathroom with modern sink. The views fron the back.
Very elegant rooms with everything you may need, including the large terrace and the great view (see at the attached pictures).
Perfect location. Pitoresque pueblo and comfortable stay in Hotel Villa de Setenil.
Warm and competent owner.
La cama era muy cómoda. La habitación y baño muy limpio.
Además tuve una petición especial y me la cumplieron, así que todo estupendo
- todo!! moderno por dentro y guardando el pasado por fuera
Cortijo Andaluz Pajarón
Marbella is 31 miles from Cortijo Andaluz Pajarón, and Ronda is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 42 miles from Cortijo Andaluz Pajarón.
- The people handling the property are very helpful. The place is clean and very quiet. Loved our stay here
- El entorno es muy bonito. La casa en general está bien.
- Simpatía y amabilidad de su personal.Entorno precioso y privilegiado que ofrece al turista un lugar estupendo y muy cercano para visitar el entorno con lugares pintorescos como Setenil, Acinipo, Ronda,Grazalema,… El tener chimenea piscina, caballos ofrece alternativas muy positivas .El cortijo es una realidad al que auguro un gran futuro.Muchas gracias por hacernos la estancia tan agradable.Si volvemos repetiremos.
- En general todo aparte la estancia fue corta tampoco dio tiempo a más
La localización es chula y muy tranquila. Cerca de Ronda y Setenil de las Bodegas
El café estaba bueno.
The individually decorated rooms at Las Errizas come with air conditioning, a TV and a private terrace or balcony. There is a shower or bath tub in the private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves Spanish cuisine with fresh, local products. The swimming pool and bar are also open to local residents in summer.Las Errizas is located in the province of Cádiz and is a 20-minute drive from Ronda. Staff at reception can organise personalised hiking, cycling and horse-riding routes. Malaga Airport is 49.7 miles away.
The views from the restaurant were awesome.
The food was good. Breakfast was basically bread and coffee, but the bread roll was the best we’d had in Spain.
Tapas were tasty.
This hotel layout is not ideal, but it looks like they are trying their best with what they have – it has potential.
Great value for money and central to explore the hill villages.
- Friendly staff (good english speaking), nice clean room, small but tasty breakfast with good coffee and a big pool + tenniscourts! Also a very peacefull place.
- Good people and breakfast. Large room with AC. Nice pool
- The staff were so helpful and friendly, the rooms were very clean and spacious, the swimming pools were sparkling clean, the food was tasty and very cheap. the restaurant was very clean, bright ,and had a terrific terrace with a wonderful view..
Located in peaceful rural area, but still close to Ronda, Setenil and other pueblos blancos (ofc you need a car)
Large, confortable bed
- The views from the restaurant were awesome.
Hotel & Spa PLAZA Arriate
All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel & Spa PLAZA Arriate are fitted with wooden floor and offer views of the town or the surrounding mountains. Rooms have a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Some rooms have a private furnished terrace.Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park is 9.3 miles away, while Ascari Circuit is 6.2 miles away. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are around an hour’s drive away and Malaga Airport is 62.1 miles away. Free WiFi is provided.
- Lovely quiet location in a little Spanish village.
- Friendly staff, breakfast OK for the price. Room was clean and tidy and they gave us a recommendation to the local restaurant “El Tren” which is worth a visit.
- The location, centre of town. Had a lock up garage. The spa was great.
- Not much to do in Arriate but this is the perfect hotel & spa to relax into after a trip to juzcar and Ronda . Stuff was super helpful and the room was very clean and fresh.
The hotel itself is gorgeous, we had a lovely double room. breakfast is simply but tasty and food always on display, never had to ask for anything.
The only down side was the receptionist when we checked in were a little unfriendly and couldn´t offer me a parking space in a secure area, said they had none left, but understanding spanish I heard the man say there was. that was the only down side to my stay.
other than that, beautiful little romantic hotel x
Hotel Rural El Cortijo
The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Rural El Cortijo feature simple, rustic décor with bright colours. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi and a TV. Some feature private balcony with views of the Ronda mountains.The Cortijo’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. Guests can also make use of the barbecue facilities.The Cortijo is just 0.6 miles from the Esfera Paintballing Centre. You can drive to the beaches of Marbella in around an hour.
- Good location outside Ronda. Much cheaper than in town. Nice place for a quick drive through. On site restaurant was a good place for dinner and breakfast.
Helpful friendly staff.
Ask for a room away from the road for lovely garden & pool views.
- Shower was great! Lots of outdoor spaces for children to run around. Parking available close to the room. Comfortable and clean room.
- Friendly staff and OK location close to the town, but still out.
- Good location coming by car. A bit far away from Ronda centre (need a car to go there). Breakfast good and staff very friendly. We planned to stay one night but booked other night after arrival. Room was clean and heater worked well. I can imagine this place during summer, would like to come back then. In january swimming pool was too cold for us 😊
Tugasa Hotel Sierra y Cal
Sierra y Cal is located in mountains near Cádiz. It is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the natural surroundings on one of the many tourist excursions available here. There is a large terrace with swimming pool, a tea lounge and typically regional cuisine, making your stay a very pleasant one.The picturesque town of Ronda and its famous gorge can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The mountains in Grazalema Park are 18.6 miles away.
- Lovely traditional Spanish hotel. Suite good size overlooking the pool.
- Nice traditional interior, staff were polite and attentive. My room was twin bed with a bath.
- All staff very friendly and helpful room very comfortable
- Quietness, location, staff, food at the hotel restaurant, heating, general charm of the hotel…
- The place was great value for money. Location is stellar. Rooms are clean and aesthetically pleasing.
Hotel Rural Villa Ignacia
Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with bathrobes and slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Marbella is 24 miles from Hotel Rural Villa Ignacia, and Ronda is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very comfy bed with view of gorge. Beautiful classy, clean room. Easy drive to Ronda. Lovely hostess. Great breakfast. Unheated pool.
The rural location
Lovely outdoor seating areas
Really friendly welcome
Unlike “regular” hotels
Great base for Ronda and surrounding area which is beautiful
Diana was so welcoming. Very helpful and friendly. Made the stay very relaxing. Nothing was too much trouble.
There was a lovely gorge walk from the entrance to the property.
- Fantastic room, comfortable and great value. Very friendly staff. Location is outstanding, close to Setenil and Ronda.
We have booked this hotel to explore Ronda area. The hotel is located in a gorge some 1.5 km from Arriate and some 7 km from Ronda. The location is marvellous with perfect view over the valley. We enjoyed the sunsets, the area, the place, the comfort of our room and very good breakfasts served inside or outside (as we wished it at the time of our choice).
The hostess, Diana, is a wonderful person and a perfect host. She helped us with renting the bikes (delivered to the hotel), arrange our trips, making arrangement with a winery we’ve visited and finding places to eat. Due to her effort and attitude, we could feel ourselves relaxed at Villa Ignacia.
Definitely highly recommended!
Hotel Posada de Ronda
Traditionally decorated rooms have carpeted floors and are air conditioned and heated. There is a safe, minibar and TV, most with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and suites boast a spa bath.A continental breakfast is available and you can also enjoy lunch and dinner in the hotel restaurant. There is a bar and room service can be requested. The hotel also has barbecue facilities.Luggage storage is offered and there is 24-hour reception. The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area. You can drive to the beaches of Marbella in an hour.
- Proximity to both Ronda and Sierra de Grazalema – Varied breakfast – Good in-house restaurant – Spacious room
- The staff was polite and helpful. The towels were thick.
- Bed was good, very nice stay, but the food and wine was on the expensive side.
- Great value for money. Comfortable beds and very clean. The view was great.
- Very comfy bed, cosy room, no noise at all, 5min drive from Ronda’s city center, countryside views – lovely hotel
Hotel Virgen de los Reyes
The simple, Andalusian-style rooms at Virgen de los Reyes come with a satellite TV, air conditioning/heating, a desk, and private bathroom. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge where guests can relax or watch TV.Luggage storage is offered at Los Reyes, and the Costa del Sol beaches of Marbella are just 37.3 miles away.
- Cheap in price, considered it’s Ronda in peak season.
The bed was very comfortable.
This was by far the best attribute of the hotel along with the excellent location
- The hotel was very central for all of the sights and the reception staff very helpful and friendly
- Good location, close to all sights. The room itself was nice and good for a short stayover
- Shower had hot water eventually. Room reasonably clean. It is in a good area for exploring the old town. Fairly near the scenic bridge.
Top Hotels In Setenil Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Setenil Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Setenil Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Setenil Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!