10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sesto Calende Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Sesto Calende Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sesto Calende Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sesto Calende Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sesto Calende Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sesto Calende Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sesto Calende Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sesto Calende Lombardy:
Hotel Sole is located in Sesto Calende, just 25 miles from Lugano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers and free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Como is 22 miles from Hotel Sole, and Stresa is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Staff is very friendly, persoanable, and accomodating
- Rooms are comfortable, clean and tidy. Staff are excellent and very helpful. Restaurant has a wide selection of wines and the food is fantastic!
- Breakfast was to order…. Very nice. We requested avocados, they got them for us.
- A stay at the hotel del Sole where the host is nice, clean and comfortable rooms. The staff is friendly for breakfast. The breakfast is very good with a very good Italian coffee. I would recommend you
- Room was good. The staff here are amazing. The location is very beautiful. The food was great. We were very well looked after.
Hotel Del Parco
Overlooking the shores of Lake Maggiore and set just off State Road SS33, Hotel Del Parco is surrounded by nature and offers air-conditioned rooms with balconies and lake views.Del Parco Hotel’s rooms all feature TV and minibar. Wi-Fi access is provided.The hotel’s restaurant has a covered veranda and serves traditional cuisine and local specialties, including fresh meat and fish. Foreign and Italian wines, and homemade desserts complete the offer.Hotel Del Parco is about 8 miles from Milan Malpensa Airport. An airport shuttle is available on request and with reservation.
- The owner(Simon) and staff(Corinna/Sidorela) were exceptional. They greeted us with a smile and answered all of our questions. Recommendations for daily excursions and train reservations were fantastic. The week at this hotel was like staying with family. We would recommend staying here if you are looking for a friendly and cozy atmosphere.
- Its a great spot,if you have a stop over at Malpensa Airport Milan a half hour drive.
- Extremely friendly staff. Very comfy room. Early walks in the morning next to the river via gated access.
- Very comfortable lovely breakfast and the staff were excellent all set in a beutiful location
- Double aspect bedroom was amazing – plenty of parking snd nice breakfast
Hotel la Collinetta
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel la Collinetta offers accommodations in Sesto Calende, just 24 miles from Lugano. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Como is 23 miles from Hotel la Collinetta, and Locarno is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 9 miles from Hotel la Collinetta.
- Location was good, peaceful and beautiful. Hotel had a nice swimming pool and hotel was nice because it was small.
- L’excellent accueil des propriétaires. Le cadre calme et campagnard. Le parking, le restaurant et la piscine dans l’établissement. L’accessibilité pour une personne en fauteuil roulant. Les repas.
- lo staff simpatici, ti fanno sentire come a casa, buona la cena con prodotti di qualità, colazione appena sufficiente , il silenzio e la tranquillità, è presente , ma non ho usufruito sia della piscina che del campo da tennis.
Très bel emplacement près des voies d’accès et du lac Majeur !
Personnel sympathique, prévenant
- Trato muy familiar y muy amable. Se preocuparon realmente que estuviésemos a gusto en todo momento
Blue Relais Malpensa Lago Maggiore
One of our top picks in Castelletto sopra Ticino.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Blue Relais Malpensa Lago Maggiore is an American-style hotel located at the junction between the A8 and A26 motorways. Room offer Sky channels and free internet access.The Blu Relais features a fresh, modern design. It includes a bar with large-screen TVs and a meeting room.Each room has a private parking space directly outside. Malpensa Airport and Milan’s conference centres are a short drive away.Blue Relais is close to Lake Maggiore and a commercial area with large shopping centres.
- Excellent breakfast and very quite room despite the location on the main street.
- The interior was exceptionally clean, modern and in great order. Our room felt newly renovated. You could park the car right outside your room.
Wi-Fi worked very well.
Room very spacious.
Quite easy to find with GPS, also, plenty of signs on the road.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
Great motel-like concept with private entry to each room, and availability to park the car right in front of the door.
The room was clean and had everything you need for an overnight stay. The bathroom and the shower were very nice. Even extra pillows were provided.
The bed was huge. Rather hard than soft.
The breakfast was good with many options.
Good spacious room, good bed
Ensuite shower good
Parking infront of room
Close shops & restaurants
25min drive to Maggiora Offroad Arena
Hotel Le Palme
One of our top picks in Dormelletto.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Le Palme offers accommodations in Dormelletto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Lugano is 26 miles from Hotel Le Palme, and Como is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. I was little worried about the rail, but to be honest, I didn’t heard it at all. Rooms are very clean and spacious!
- Great it was close to Milano and the spa was the only nice part of the place so it was good before departure
- The spa area was very new and very nicely decorated. The rooms were nice, Basic and clean. The furniture was very modern and I liked the open spaced closets very much. Didn’t Switch on the tv but seemed big enough.
- Location is excellent. The view to the lake is amazing!
- The room was clean and had everything you would expect to find there. There was a reasonably priced minibar and an excellent terrace that got the sun all day. Breakfast was great, we liked that it was served until 10am.
Hotel La Selva Milano Malpensa
Located in Vergiate, 31 miles from Milan, Hotel La Selva Milano Malpensa features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Lugano is 23 miles from Park Motel & La Selva, and Como is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 7 miles from Hotel La Selva Milano Malpensa.
- Great room with very helpful staff. No problems ordering coffee if you did not like the self serve machine. Very good range of food available for breakfast. Just be warned their restaurant is not open on Sundays but they have an arrangement with local place on the lake with a discount. You need to drive there.
- I loved everything about this hotel, it was beautifully decorated and furnished, the staff were wonderful, so friendly and the food was excellent
- Very helpful and nice staff. The position is very good for business travellers, near to the airport and to the main highways. Rooms very quiet and comfortable, clean as well.Free parking in garage.
- Nice room, great shower, close to where we needed to be. Good breakfast.
- Good breakfast (great coffee, croissant and fruits), clean and spacious rooms and great service. We forgot to bring a phone charger, the personnel was so kind to borrow us one. No problem in finding the hotel with Google Maps.
Green Hotel Motel
Located in Vergiate, 22 miles from Lugano, Green Hotel Motel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Como is 20 miles from Green Hotel Motel, and Locarno is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 8 miles from Green Hotel Motel.
Rooms: wide and comfortable
We spend one night (from 23:00 till 8:00).
Was good and enough for this stay.
unload your gear,Very comfortable to
very delightful break fest
- Nice and cozy rooms. Good location. Cheap great value!
- good value for money- older motel style- clean convenient
- Great Hotel if you are traveling by car. Parking directly in front of the room. Clean accommodation, including fridge, all kinds of towels, and soaps. The breakfast was very good for that price. Would come again.
- Rooms: wide and comfortable
Siriohotel is set in Dormelletto, just off the SS33 state road and overlooking Lake Maggiore. It offers panoramic views over the lake and a restaurant.Rooms at Siriohotel are air conditioned and individually furnished. They feature satellite TV, a hot tub and Wi-Fi access. Most rooms have lake views.Restaurant La Rotta serves Italian cuisine and specialities from Piedmont and Lombardy regions.This boutique hotel is a short walk from Dormelletto Train Station. A free private car park is provided. The hotel is 2.2 miles from the nearest motorway exit.
- Clean room with a nice balcony and good breakfast.
Pleasant staff and clean environment.
Breakfast was good to start the day. Nothing fancy or overly done. Just basic needs.
Friendly / helpful personnel
Location near Lago Maggiore
Good value for money
- Everything was great, rooms are clean, staff are very friendly, breakfast is very good, location is very good, shopping centre and city centre is very close
- Good location with lake view. Bonus of balcony overlooking lake was a nice surprise. Clean room with air con, good WiFi, excellent shower. Good parking, close to amenities. Only 20 mins drive to Stresa. Nice breakfast with good variety.
Hotel Lago Maggiore
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Lago Maggiore offers accommodations in Castelletto sopra Ticino, just 26 miles from Lugano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shops at the property.Como is 24 miles from Hotel Lago Maggiore, and Stresa is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Very good price quality ratio. So don’t expect ***** accomodation but that having said, bed and shower were good.
- Marco on the front desk was very polite and helpful , and sincere with it. our only crumble was that it could have been warmer in our bedroom( Marco sorted this out) and where we had our breakfast, but i do not think that this was Marc’s fault. all in all happy.
- Free parking, a supermarket right next to it, very nice staff
- Cama cómoda, y ubicación para conocer los alrededores
- Hotel económico con área de aparcamiento. Personal bastante atento
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Michelangelo offers accommodations in Arona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes and slippers provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Lugano is 25 miles from Hotel Michelangelo, and Como is 26 miles away. Malpensa Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Everything was great! Roberto was a wonderful host and made us feel right at home. We got a flat while staying at the hotel and Roberto helped us fix it right away. Will definitely stay here the next time I am in the area.
Car parking on site
Walking distance to town centre and lake
- Clean rooms, very good location, very friendly staff!
- Very friendly staff, clean rooms, very good location
The breakfast is really good, with cakes, tiramitsu, and also salty stuff, fruits, …
The room was really big.
Top Hotels In Sesto Calende Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sesto Calende Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sesto Calende Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sesto Calende Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!