10 Best Hotels To Stay In Seseña Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Seseña Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seseña Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seseña Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seseña Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seseña Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seseña Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Seseña Castilla-la Mancha:
The hotel is ideal for leisure travel and business, the hotel offers good value, good service, good connections and beautiful views to the Sagra valley.Restaurant à la carte and daily menu. The cafeteria with snacks opens every day.
- Good size room, very clean and tidy. Good breakfast. Staff were extremely helpful both at Reception and the Cafeteria. Easy parking.
- Great value, Rooms are nice and clean. Friendly Staff
- Nice all-rounder hotel. Good, clean and comfortable facilities. Nice breakfast buffet.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. Wifi was working fine and breakfast was varied and tasty, starting from 7am. Everything was working fine and we didn’t have any problems with our room. The hotel has a restaurant that serves lunch and dinner (until 11pm). The menu cost €12 but they had cheaper options as well.
- Very nice and friendly staff food good very comfortable room
Las Estrellas is 10 minutes’ drive from Warner Bros. Theme Park, and 21.7 miles away from the centre of Madrid. It features a restaurant, a bar and a tour desk.Featuring simple décor, each room has a TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. They also have a desk, a phone and a wardrobe. Some rooms come with a balcony.There is a bus stop just in front of Las Estrellas hotel. The historic city of Toledo is less than 1 hour drive, while Madrid-Barajas International Airport is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Breakfast was very good room small but bathroom ok
- Tenía aire acondicionado y las camas eran muy cómodas.
- Esta muy bien calidad-precio, trabajadores amables y todo limpio.
Sólo estábamos de paso, limpio y para pasar una noche vale. El desayuno ( 6 Euros) muy bueno.
Se puede aparcar gratis al lado del hotel.
- La atención de la recepcionista. No dudo en poner a nuestra disposición un microondas para nuestro uso. Muy amable la chica.
All rooms feature a TV, tiled floors and heating. The private bathroom includes a shower.Guests can relax in the shared lounge or enjoy a snack in the bar. There is free WiFi access throughout the property.From Victoria Hotel, guests can visit the Warner Theme Park, a 20-minute drive away. Madrid Barajas Airport is 24.9 miles from the property. The property offers free parking, subject to availability..
- Nothing. I checked out after one night. Was supposed to stay for eight.
- Staff were nice and shower was powerful. Located conveniently near the ice rink. Coffee from their machine was nicer than many local barista efforts.
- The location was good for us, and the cleaning staff were frindly and did theyr job well.
Nice big room, kids had space to play
Love the balcony and bath tub
Simple interior but it was good because we just stayed for one night while travelling up to the South
Certainly go again when taking that route
- La atencion del personal la limpieza el poder aparacar dentro del parking y la ubicacion porque tenia un monton de sitios donde poder comer y cenar fuera del hotel y la tranquilad por la noche mi habitacion daba para la calle del parking y ni un ruido por la noche
Hotel La Parada
Each room is air conditioned and includes a wardrobe and working desk with flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a bath or shower.The hotel also features a terrace. There is a shop with traditional Manchegan products such as extra virgin olive oil, olives and honey. The on-site cafeteria is open 24-hours.There is easy access to A4 Motorway. Aranjuez and Ocaña are both within 4.3 miles of Hotel La Parada. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 34.8 miles from the property, and Toledo is 31.1 miles away.
- There appeared to be a well presented restaurant but it was shut. Bar open with light snacks which was fine but nothing special.
- The room was excellent but the Food was a bit hit and miss
- The room was big and airy. It had air con. Lovely views to the rear with lots of rabbits in the field next to the hotel. Staff very pleasant and helpful, but some only spoke a little English. The entrance to hotel is through cafe, not through hotel entrance. The cafe is open all day. There is also a restaurant, but we never used.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Very ‘Spanish’ and exceptionally clean. Just off the main road too, a budget hotel worth the money.
- Comfy beds, extremely clean, cafeteria open 24/7 and good aircon/warmth. Handy as it is just off the motorway.
Hotel Reston Valdemoro
Only 27 kilometres from Madrid, Valdemoro is connected to the capital by a local train line.The Hotel Reston Valdemoro has elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a work desk. All rooms are heated and air conditioned.There are private bathrooms with a hairdryer and toiletries. VIP room facilities and non-smoking rooms are also available.The Reston Valdemoro has a restaurant, a bar and a nice garden terrace. A buffet breakfast is available.There is a tour desk and ticket service. Express check-in and check-out are available at the 24-hour front desk.Pets are accepted upon request, and beds and feeding dishes can be provided.
- Nice staff, clean, spacious room and bathroom, comfortable beds, good location – right next to a supermarket.
No Problem all fine, easy car parking in front (public street),
Shopping centre with bars / snacks next door.
- Excellent will stay again when ever passing through. The staff was excellent.
- Receptionist at check in was fabulous! Restaurant staff very accommodating – the food was average- service excellent.
- It was clean and the location good for the airport.
Carlos I Toledo
The rooms are designed to promote rest, with spacious and silent rooms perfect for those who stay for work motives. There is a good restaurant that offers the finest cooking of the region. From here you can also visit Toledo and Madrid. The city centre lies 1,000 feet away.
- Clean, nice decoration, really nice aroma in the room, good prices, quiet and comfortable. 20-30 minutes to Madrid, same to Toledo.
would certainly recommend this hotel; close to Madrid; good access, clean rooms, hot water, good beds, good food and a very nice ambiance.
Staff members are very friendly and really helped us with the parking at the hotel; very much appreciated.
- Nice hotel. Clean. Good breakfast. Hospitable staff.
It was a perfect journey break location between San Sebastián and Granada. So I wanted a really neat clean place and easy access and parking.
Carlos I was perfect for this and staff was very helpful.
Also there are a few near by restaurants and pubs. I asked a local person for the best place to eat and hangout. He recommended something piccolo/pocoto or something like this. It was a very good place with a family feel. It was the place where locals chill in evening.
- The receptionists are very accomodating especially Bianca (very friendly lady).
Buses to Valdemoro Train Station stop 150 feet from the hotel. Direct trains into Madrid’s Atocha, Sol or Chamartin Train Stations run from here.Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Valdemoro feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries. There is also a safe and a work desk.Valdemoro’s main shopping street is within a short walk. There are many bars and restaurants near the hotel, with a karaoke bar just next door.You can hire a car from the tour desk and Aranjuez is a 15-minute drive away. Severo Ochoa Ice Rink is 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
Large quiet room cleaned every day.
Restaurant lunch and dinner food was very good.
- Very good value for money, easily found, clean and no frills
- Value for money, restaurant, secure parking for motorcycle free of charge.
On-site secure parking.
Pet friendly with outside courtyard where you can eat breakfast with your dog.
Right in the centre of a very pleasant little town, steps away from shops & restaurants.
- Las instalaciones de la habitación son notables. El baño es excepcional prácticamente nuevo. Buena limpieza
- Large quiet room cleaned every day.
Posadas de España Pinto
Posadas de España Pinto serves a buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine from the hotel’s à la carte menu and there is also a bar.This value-for-money accommodation features rooms with air conditioning, wooden floors and a free safe. There is also a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Warner Theme Park is just 15 minutes’ drive from España Pinto, and the property offers a shuttle service directly to it for an additional cost. Nassica Entertainment and Shopping Centre is just 3 minutes away. Free parking is available on-site.
- Comfortable bed, clean, good location for a long journey south, exceptionally friendly, helpful and welcoming staff. Good breakfast.
- Convenient going north and south always stay there when doing so.
- Easy to find from Motorway when travelling North/South of Spain. All facilities needed.
- Away from the busy areas of madrid, clean, a lot of parking on site.
- Exellent rooms and beds.Good and reasonal priced meal on the night.Good breakfast .And great position for the motorway on our journey to south of Spain.
Ibis Budget Madrid Getafe
Each room features a flat-screen TV with national and international channels. There is a spacious and bright private bathroom with shower, as well as a separate toilet.Ibis Budget Madrid Getafe has a 24-hour front desk service. A tour desk and luggage storage are also available.Nassica Shopping Center is next to the hotel, including a variety of restaurants and shops. Parque Warner Theme Park is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Madrid Barajas Airport is 20 miles away and free parking is available on site.
- Great for an overnight stay when on the road. Good price for madrid, right off the motorway and not far from shopping mall – walking distance. Perfect for 2 ppl 1 night.
Parking behind hotel easy and free of charge
Rooms clean and comfortable
Staff friendly and helpful
Great restaurants and shops and bars nearby
- The TV was clear and has many channels. The bed is comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed. Cozy, modern, new rooms! Provides all what you need! Free parking. Good WiFi. Heating.
- Easy access, clean comfortable but basic, particularly compared to ibis budget Bayonne.
El Cocheron 1919
The friendly hotel is rustic in style combined with modern touches. The area is peaceful, parking is not a problem and there is a selection of bars and restaurants not far away. Electric bicycles are available for an extra charge.Aranjuez is well-known for the royal residence, Palacio Real de Aranjuez, and its vast grounds, just steps from the hotel, and the access to the city is good, both by car and by train. In addition, the town provides the perfect base for exploring the area and visiting the historic cities of Toledo and Chinchón.
- Our room had five single beds, three were matresses on the floor, but they were very comfortable indeed. The rooms are arranged around a sunny courtyard, which has little chairs and tables. There is a small bar. The excellent breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Easy walking distance to the town centre with plenty of free parking nearby. Aranjuez is a lovely old town with a beautiful palace and gardens. Lots of flat walking and good, reasonably priced restaurants. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay again.
- Excellent location within strolling distance of amazing architecture.
- Very comfortable hotel, quirky and different. Good value for money. This was our second visit and would be happy to return.
- Very comfortable room, bed- so quiet. Easy walking to everything. Staff welcoming, informative and helpful. Highly recommend.
- Lovely, quirky old hotel, full of character. Unfortunately we were only there overnight on our way from the ferry so unable to use it all but will try to return. Very helpful and friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Seseña Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seseña Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seseña Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seseña Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!