10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ses Salines Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Ses Salines Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ses Salines Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ses Salines Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ses Salines Ibiza. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ses Salines Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ses Salines Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ses Salines Ibiza:
Boutique Hotel Casa Munich
Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and a safe. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is concierge service at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and car hire are available. Platja d’en Bossa Beach, Platja des Cavallet, and Platja de Ses Salines are 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Yes, the croissants were extra flakey and the bed was extra comfy 🙂
- Familiensuite war direkt beim Hauptpool und sehr geräumig. Die Ausstattung war qualitativ hochwertig und ansprechend. Zum Flughafen ist es ein Katzensprung, wie auch nach Ibiza Stadt. Ausflüge in die Umgebung, speziell zum Cala Bassa Beach Club, sind innert kurzer Fahrzeit machbar.
- alles was precies zoals ik hoopte dat het zou zijn of nog beter!
- Месторасположение и стиль в котором оформлен отель
Mooie accommodatie, knusse opzet van ligging huisjes/kamers.
3 zwembaden met ligbedden, restaurantje/ bar, fitnessruime, tennisbaan en eigen parkeerterrein.
Kamer van alle faciliteiten voorzien. Airco’s, terras, tv met NL zenders.
Keukenblokje met koelkast, kookplaat, koffieapparaat/waterkoker etc.
Het terrein is afgesloten met elektrische poort.
Centrale ligging t.o.v. luchthaven, stadscentrum en stranden.
Auto uiteraard nodig.
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
This large hotel has 2 outdoor pools and a spa with a hot tub and sauna, as well as a gym. There is also an exclusive private beach club with beach bar next to the hotel, and a range of chill-out areas.Hard Rock Ibiza is decorated with a range of music memorabilia. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers. The windows also have blackout curtains.There are 2 on-site restaurants and various bars. The hotel also offers a venue for teenagers, and there is an entertainment programme for children.All Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza guests have free access to the concerts held at the hotel.Ibiza Airport is just 7 minutes’ drive from Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza.
Right by the beach
Clean and fabulous rooms
Good food options
- Everything was geared to parting you from you euro
- All is perfect in hard rock hotel. When we arrive the staff receive me and my friend in a perfect way. The room is wonderful.
Well known hotel, good for an experience, stayed the 3 nights- more than enough.
If you want a relaxed holiday for 2 weeks that is not a place, because of the noice.
Overall stay — was good, great bars and restaurants inside the hotel. Delicious food!
- We had a swim up room …. what a nightmare , people in other rooms who where drunk kept fighting and splashing around in the water all through the night , security came as soon as they had gone they where out again !! Not enough sun beds on the beach , if you didn’t go down at 8 and get one that was it by 9:30 none left .. our bedroom wasn’t cleaned very well and it was never done before 4 in the afternoon ,
- Right by the beach
Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa- All Inclusive 24h
The spacious rooms at the Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa feature tiled floors and a private balcony. The bathrooms are equipped with a hydro-massage bath and Wi-Fi is available.The hotel organizes a varied entertainment program for adults and children. The modern spa features an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and steam baths. There is also an outdoor pool with jets and waterfalls.There are 4 restaurants, 2 with a buffet service and 2 offering à la carte meals. There is also a pool bar and a lobby bar where guests can relax.Ibiza Airport is just 2.5 miles from the Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa. Ibiza Town is 3.7 miles away.
- Beds comfy. Amazing pools. All-inclusive is definitely worth it, they aren’t stingy on alcohol so it’s a cost effective way to party! Super-friendly staff
- Top of the range drinks included in all-inclusive, no upgraded needed.
It had a 24 hour bar, and food was served constantly across the hotel.
The rooms were spacious, and they even put flowers in there on request for my partners birthday.
They used branded drinks, and not cheap alcohol.
- everybody where very nice,food very good,poolarea very good,animation team 5+,location good….
- Great place, staff, wifi everywhere, including in the beach. Food and drink services full time and high quality.
Hotel Playasol Bossa Flow
Relax around the hotel’s swimming pool, equipped with sun loungers, or take a dip in the pool to cool off in the hot Ibiza sunshine.From Hotel Playasol Bossa Flowl you can stroll to the centre of Ibiza town or the stunning beaches and hidden coves of the area. You can also go on boat excursions from the port of Ibiza town to the nearby island of Formentera.The hotel is ideally located to enjoy the fantastic nightlife on offer in Ibiza town. The famous clubs of Space and Bora-Bora are only a short walk from the hotel.
- Day reception manager was really helpful on changing our room which had a funky smell
Good vibes and clean. Great food at breakfast.
Very close to the nightlife and a few close lovely restaurants.
- loved the location. close to the beach and all the big clubs like ushiaua. breakfast included was also a nice add on
- We had a fantastic stay at the hotel – Paul on reception was extremely helpful and made our stay perfect. The bar was reasonably priced (for Ibiza) as was lunch. Rooms were cleaned daily and clean towels were supplied daily.
The choices available
Cooked breakfast was hot and chef was available to cook as requested
Torre del Mar
The air-conditioned, bright rooms with modern décor feature a private balcony, flat-screen satellite TV, and a free safe. There is a free minibar, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The Torre del Mar spa includes a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. There is also an indoor pool and a gym, and massage is available.The hotel also offers billiards, and a terrace with free Balinese beds, hammocks, sun umbrella, and exterior hot tub.Regional and international cuisine is served in the hotel buffet restaurant, open for breakfast and for dinner. Resto Sa Punta pool bar serves Mediterranean food and drinks all day. 24-hour room service is available, and packed lunches can be requested.Torre del Mar has a 24-hour front desk, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Free parking is available on-site, and Ibiza Town is a 5-minute drive away.Seasonal hotel: open May to October.
I arrived in Ibiza late in the evening and took a taxi to this hotel, took about 5 mins, cost was 14 Euros.
The checkin process was slow but ok and staff were friendly. My room was on the 6th floor, I had booked a sea view and was very pleased i had decided to treat myself – stunning at night and in the morning. The room was a good size, the bed very comfortable and the bathroom was spacious with a beautifully appointed large shower. In the morning I sat on the balcony and breathed in the view and sunshine – heaven!
Breakfast was 7-11 with a large selection of food, all buffet style and very good quality.
Towels for the pool were available from reception and the pool area was clean and inviting.
Bedroom and all facilities clean,fresh and welcoming
Great views and great value for money
Would recommend every time
- Great, huge bed. Modern bathroom. Good choice at breakfast with pancakes, omelettes etc made on the spot. Lovely view of sea also. Great location near the beach, airport and towns. Spa is a good addition. Helpful staff.
- A lovely hotel to stay whilst in Ibiza. Great views of the beach and sea.
- Fantastic food and service! Very comfy beds and quiet rooms
- I arrived in Ibiza late in the evening and took a taxi to this hotel, took about 5 mins, cost was 14 Euros.
Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum
Most rooms at Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum have a private terrace. All rooms have air conditioning and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available.Guests enjoy free access to the fitness centre at Mare Nostrum. The complex also has a tennis court, games room and table tennis facilities. Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum offers a buffet restaurant with show cooking. There is also a poolside bar and a lounge with a TV.Hï Ibiza Club is a 15-minute walk from the complex, and a bus stop can be found just outside the hotel with direct access to Ibiza Town, 0.9 miles away. Ibiza Airport is approximately 3.7 miles away.
- The pool area was nice and relaxing. The dining staff were very polite and very helpful. They were attentive and very welcoming and approachable.
- Good clean room & good breakfast. Nice pool facilities & location suited to my needs.
- Great buffets. Great location. Helpful reception staff. Huge pool. Great value
- Great location and nice facilities, breakfast was great, a lot to choose from.
- Excellent restaurant, facilities, modern contemporary reception and ground floor, swimming pool.
Hotel Playasol Marítimo
Rooms at the Hotel Playasol Marítimo are functional and bright. They include air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Hotel Playasol Marítimo’s reception can arrange bicycle, motorcycle or car rental and kayak and paddle surf are available for a cost.The hotel is 0.6 miles from Ibiza Port where guests can catch a ferry to Formentera and the Hippie Market at Es Canar. A historic castle, as well as many lively bars and restaurants are 2,300 feet away in Ibiza Town.
- We booked an apartment with a view over the sea and we could see the bay from our bed indeed. The bed was super comfortable and the apartment well decorated and clean. The kitchen had everything needed for some cooking. The service was great.
Location of this hotel is great – right on the beach (but accessed by steep steps) Only 10 – 15 minutes to walk into the centre of the old town. Plenty of shops, bars and restaurants nearby.
Nice staff and comfortable beds.
- Central location, close to the beach, walking distance from main port and bus stop from airport (15 min).
- Lovely and peaceful spot in front of The sea and “10-15 minutes walking distance” from Ibiza town, literally. The hotel, the lovely little beach in front of it and Figueretes (2 minutes walking distance trough the paseo). Perfect for a 48 hours stay as mine. Couldn’t be more satisfied!!!
- Excellent location right by the beach. Lots of the rooms have balconies with lovely views over the bay. Staff were very welcoming. Bath as well as a shower was a bonus. Lots of places locally to eat out.
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel – Adults Only
The minimalist rooms provide air conditioning, a 42-inch plasma TV and an iPod docking station. They also feature a furnished terrace.The Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel consists of 2 separate buildings. The Ushuaia Club houses the bedrooms and hosts the hotel’s famous parties. The exclusive Ushuaia Tower provides 24-hour room service, 2 outdoor pools, Balinese-style beds and a poolside cocktail bar.The hotel features a Japanese fusion restaurant with a Zen garden, as well as a Beach Club restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine. The property’s Montauk Restaurant specializes in steaks and other grilled meats.The hotel is just over a mile from the Ibiza Airport and 2 miles from Ibiza Old Town. It is right across from Space Nightclub.
Breakfast was good
Great music, especially the live performances during breakfast
- ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!! This is more than a hotel, this is an OASIS!! Swim up suite we stayed in was amazing. The restaurants and beach clubs provide the highest of quality food and drink. Staff are helpful and friendly. Hotel is the cleanest and best decorated hotel I have ever stayed in. Everywhere you turn is worth a picture.
- I loved everything, from the food, the service, the facilities, everything was just amazing!!
I wouldn’t say anything negative about this hotel everything was so nice , food , pool area, staff etc ,
I stayed at Fashion victim suite and it was just stunning, you will fall in love , I definitely be back !
- Wonderfully warm welcome which was clearly 5 star from the start. The room had the most beautiful view and comfy beds. Breakfast was included and absolutely fantastic.
- Funky decor
Hotel Playasol The New Algarb
The buffet restaurant at Hotel Playasol The New Algarb serves international cuisine, and the poolside bar offers snacks and light refreshments. Guests can also enjoy a cocktail at the lobby bar. The hotel offers 3 night shows per week. There is free WiFi throughout.It features rooms with air conditioning, satellite TV, free WiFi, free safe and a private bathroom with amenities.There is a frequent bus service from the stop located just outside and linking to Ibiza Town, located 1.9 miles away from the hotel. Hotel Playasol The New Algarb is 1,950 feet from Bora Bora Beach and nightclubs Space and Ushuaia.
Staff has to go on top of the list. Everyone was very helpful, smiling and just on top of their task every time. I really liked everyone I had spoken to.
I’d say one of the best if not the best on the playa d’en Bossa. Good beach, clear water, everything you need walking distance, from nice restaurants to good clubs, big or little ones, local shops etc. Airport is 12 euros away
Clean clean clean
Room was cleaned daily and cleaned well. Hotel in general too
Food was very good and bar had all we needed too
I could go on…
- The location and that it had been refurbished in a modern design
- Room size was like washroom size, pictures was totally different, rude staff, no call for break fast, everythg was damn expensive even a water bottle…
- The hotel is amazing stunning veiws if your in a fromt facing room 2mins walk to beach
- They where really clean and the food was excelente. The beach más really good
- Staff has to go on top of the list. Everyone was very helpful, smiling and just on top of their task every time. I really liked everyone I had spoken to.
Hotel Náutico Ebeso
Nautico Ebeso Hotel offers modern, bright décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has flat-screen satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.The Nautico’s buffet restaurant serves a selection of international cuisine and also has show cooking. Guests can enjoy a snack on the poolside terrace, which enjoys views of the Mediterranean Sea and Formentera.The hotel has a spa which overlooks the sea. Here you can find a sauna, hot tub and fitness centre.The centre of Ibiza Town is just 10 minutes’ walk from Hotel Nautico Ebeso Ibiza. Regular ferries to Formentera and the other Balearic islands depart from the town’s port, 0.6 miles away.
The room had very beautiful sea view. ♥️ We had a small balcony where you could enjoy the sea view. There is a swimming pool in front of the sea.
The breakfast was very good! ?? I like healthy food and my husband likes fried things. We were both happy with the choices.
I can recommend everybody to book this hotel. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
- Clean, good bright decor, nice location and views.
The pool area is amazing and the best thing about this hotel. The staff were helpful.
Bed was very comfortable.
- The seafront location was gorgeous, and the distance to Ibiza town and Playa de Bossa
- Everything but specially the staff was great and the spa is the best very professional team at the spa the best 50 min off my spa session amazing.
- The room had very beautiful sea view. ♥️ We had a small balcony where you could enjoy the sea view. There is a swimming pool in front of the sea.
Top Hotels In Ses Salines Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ses Salines Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ses Salines Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ses Salines Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!