10 Best Hotels To Stay In Servillas Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Servillas Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Servillas Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Servillas Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Servillas Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Servillas Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Servillas Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Servillas Cantabria:
The rooms at La Lobera are chic and feature exposed wooden beams. They come with a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer.The traditional-style restaurant at Posada La Lobera serves homemade, regional cuisine for dinner. Reservation is necessary. Guests can also relax in the bar area.Lobera’s tour desk can provide information on Arroyo and surrounding areas, such as Las Rozas de Valdearroyo. Free parking is available on site.
- We arrived on the Sunday which is the only day dinner isn’t available but the lady owner very kindly cooked us something. If I stay again I would make sure I arrive any other day because I understand her husband is an excellent cook. Having dog there were lovely walks and he could stay in our room at no extra cost.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Clean and comfortable room and en suite.
- Lovely hosts, delicious evening meal, warm and friendly atmosphere.
- The owner pili was lovely really helpful and friendly
Pilar and Reuben charming, friendly and accommodating hosts. Comfortable room, free WiFi, dinner and breakfast ok, very good value but need to order in advance.
A few miles off the motorway, but a good stop having got off the Santander ferry, about an hours drive. Would use again if in the area.
Fitted by wooden flooring, all the heated rooms offer view over both Ebro Basin and the surrounding mountains.They all feature a flat-screen TV and come with a private bathroom with shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.Hotel Araz’s restaurant and bar are exclusively for guests at the property. The restaurant offers an á la carte menu.Surrounded by natural landscape beside the Embalse del Ebro, Hotel Araz offers a good location for outdoor activities such as fishing, canoeing and horse riding. Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 26.1 miles away and you can drive to Burgos in less than 2 hours.
Staff very friendly and welcoming.
Wonderful views of lake and mountains from bedroom window.
breakfast was sufficient but a little limited.
Dinner was excellent. Simple but well cooked and well presented.
Our hosts are charming people who cannot do enough for their guests.
The rooms are exceptionally comfortable, with good facilities and lovely views.
The locality is quiet and peaceful.
- Superb setting right on a lake with mountains in the background. Views from the well appointed rooms exceptional.
- Wheelchair access was great, and the walk-in shower was a rare luxury in this area! The owner-couple were lovely hosts.
- Beautiful, clean, artistic. Peter was so welcoming and helpful! Serenity of setting.
- Staff very friendly and welcoming.
All rooms at Hotel Vejo feature terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. Each room has cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. Some rooms include a sofa bed.A range of Spanish cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar and a nightclub on site.Guests receive discounts on ski passes for Alto Campo’s slopes, and Ebro Lake is just 5 minutes’ drive away. Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve is approximately 37.3 miles from the hotel, while Santander and the Cantabrian coastline can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Staff were very friendly and the dinner was excellent
- Plenty of facilities, very comfortable rooms with good views of snow capped mountains, excelled location for ferry at Santander, just off motorway, very close to old Spanish Town, with plenty of shops banks etc, main supermarkets just over road from hotel, and local bars within a 2 minute walk, staff at hotel very hospitable, and helpful, would definitely stay here again, highly recommend this hotel, and a very good price for a 3 star hotel. with ample free parking, and no charge for our small dog.
- Always warm, staff friendly, room to suit three persons very nice, breakfast good.
- Location is excellent for going to or from Santander ferry. Staff great. Restaurant quiet mid week but service and food very good. Quick breakfast in morning.
- Receptionist was so friendly and helpful – staff in restaurant also very nice we will use your hotel whenever we land at SANTANDER thank you
Balneario de Corconte
Offering views of the surrounding countryside, the individually decorated rooms at Balneario de Corconte have bright finishes and antique wooden furnishings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.The spa offers physiotherapy and beauty treatments, and features a hot tub, sauna, steam and hydromassage baths. There is also a gym on site. The hotel has a picturesque, rural setting between Cantabria and Burgos. Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve can be reached in just over an hour by car.Santander and its ferry terminal are approximately 37.3 miles away, while Bilbao is 2 hours’ drive from the Balneario.Please note there is an additional cost for entry to the spa.
Characterful old spa hotel with interesting historical photographs displayed on the walls.
Good views of the lake (Embalses del Ebro)
Fresh Croissants, when available were excellent..
The dinner (not included) was tasty and good value
- This place is stunning but wasted opportunities- charging silly amounts to use the pool – no mixers for drinks – no orange juice on arrival, no complimentary drinks in room – no fridge in room – staff smoking right by reception so you have to walk through it – hardly a spa environment! Gardens need weeding – no decent garden furniture – poor and tired all round but incredible building
The food was cooked perfectly
It was only 15 Euro for 2courses
- The antique charm of the furnishings the large amount of space around the building and lake view
- Great location. Peaceful night. Characterful building. Friendly staff.
- Characterful old spa hotel with interesting historical photographs displayed on the walls.
Hotel La Pradera
Hotel Rural La Pradera’s restaurant serves traditional, home-made Castilian food. There is also a café with great views of the surrounding countryside.You can go hiking, cycling and canoeing close to the La Pradera. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is an hour’s drive away.
- Owner waited up late because our ferry had been delayed which was appreciated. Bedroom clean and comfortable.
- Very convenient location from Santander. Big car park. Staff stayed open late as our ferry was over 3 hours late arriving. Good no frills hotel
- The owner stayed up till after midnight to accommodate my late arrival.
- Lovely hotel in beautiful, quiet location. Staff were welcoming and helpful when we arrived. Food was very good. Enjoyed our stay and would certainly go back again
- Excellent location for motorbike start of tour through country after Santander.
Posada Villa Rosa
The rooms at the Posada feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s spa has a gym and contrast showers. There is also a lounge with a piano, and there are laptops which you can use for free.Reinosa is a 15-minute drive from the Alto Campoo Ski Resort, and you can hire ski equipment on site. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is a 50-minute drive away.
- Really nice and helpful staff. Nice room. Close to the town centre
- Very comfortable bed and good breakfast very good value
- The hotel was conveniently situated close to motorway. Young lady that checked us in was delightful and extremely helpful
- La grande disponibilité du gérant. La bonne localisation légèrement en tétait de la ville et la route en restant proche. Pouvoir rentrer les motos dans la coure
- Me gusto el spa,la habitación com una cama súper cómoda y el personal un diez, muy atentos 🙂
Hotel Abrego Reinosa
All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. The rooms also include a desk, wardrobe, and telephone.This hotel was built in a 19th-century building and completely refurbished. It has a restaurant and serves continental breakfast. There is a shared lounge and dining area for all guests to use.Within 350 feet of the property you will find a number of tapas bars, restaurants, and shops. Ebro Lake is 3 miles away and Nestares Golf Club can be reached in 22 minutes by car.
- Friendly welcome with good recommendation for a Sunday lunch restaurant. This is a traditional guesthouse so don’t expect a lift, air-con or fluffy towels but it’s excellent value for money. The room was bright and the bathroom acceptable. Easy walk from the railway station and into town.
- Staff attention to our requests, especially regarding a faulty shower which necessitated a change of room.
- The lady in charge was so kind and helpful. It’s very convenient to station
- Central location on quite street in the centre of town. Helpful staff.
- Friendly and helpful staff, good value, clean, good location
Individually decorated rooms feature exposed stone walls and colourful finishes. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Posada Ormas has a shared lounge area, as well as a furnished porch and terrace with many colourful plants. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The on-site restaurant and bar offers traditional Spanish cuisine. Reinosa is a 15-minute drive from the guest house and also has a selection of dining options.Free private parking is available on site, and there are also ski storage facilities. Staff can help to arrange car rental or shuttle services and can provide tourist information.
- Although our ferry was delayed we were met at the gates and we were given dinner at 10:30p.m.
- Everything. Could not fault our experience. Excellent accomodation, friendly staff and tasty food at a reasonable coat
- The room was very clean and enormous the staff were attentive and efficient .
- This pousada is very well run and very peaceful. The rooms are enormous and very well designed and appointed. Could not wish for better. . Menu was very full and quality of food was exceptional. The service was personal but not intrusive.
- Fabulous guest house in a hamlet in the mountains of cantabria. The owners were extremely welcoming to both me and my pet. The rooms were beautifully furnished, scrupulously clean and with big comfy beds. Both dinner and breakfast were outstanding. I will be back!
Posada Los Carabeos
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath.There is a shared lounge at the property.Reinosa is 7 miles from Posada Los Carabeos, and Crespo is 15 miles away. Santander Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The young lady on reception was excellent and was so helpful and friendly. We arrived late, due to the ferry being delayed, but she quickly booked us in and arranged a meal for us. In the morning our motorcycle wouldn’t start and again she was so helpful in sorting out a mechanic and helping to translate for us. She even made us free drinks while we waited. She helped to make a stressful situation much better. Thank you.
- The staff was wonderful!! I asked if they had “ Pan con tomate” they made it exactly like I directed them!!!
- Everything was very good, basic but quirky and Spanish in style and feel so we were very happy with our one night stay and we were made very welcome – nothing was too much trouble for the hotel.
- Location in the mountains, very accessible from motorway. Can understand the attraction in warmer months, lots of wonderful views and walks.
- The staff were friendly and the surroundings were reasonably peaceful after a long drive.
La casa de castillo
All rooms are fitted with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 14 miles from La Casa de Castillo, and Suances is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from La casa de castillo.
- Alfredo was extremely welcoming and friendly. He made us feel right at home! The steak dinner he made us was also delicious! The small town the hotel is in is adorable with a vineyard down the street. His dog is also adorable and loved when we played fetch with him.
- The hotel itself was charming, the area spectacular, and the proprietors treated us like long lost friends. We even discussed politics together over dinner. Driving up the mountain was glorious! A trip back in time with cowboys on horseback, belled cows and the only burros we saw in 3 weeks in Spain. Don’t miss this gem.
- Traditional 400 year old casa in quiet situation. Our host, Alfonso, was very friendly and attentive and served up some tasty meals. Visit to local vineyard worthwhile.
- Full of character with a very friendly host. Comfortable traditional room with good bathroom. Rooms share the 400 year old building with a small restaurant. Very tolerant of my negligible spanish. All in all a very personal service that I really appreciated. The house is of a very traditional construction and clearly has a long history as have many of the buildings in the village. The food was cooked to order by the host and was excellent.
- A really off the beaten track casa rural, very friendly hosts, good food and freshly cooked breakfast. Only half hour from Santander. Must investigate the spanish inquisision next time!!!
Top Hotels In Servillas Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Servillas Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Servillas Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Servillas Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!