10 Best Hotels To Stay In Serres Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Serres Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Serres Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serres Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serres Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Serres Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Serres Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Serres Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Grand Hôtel Henri – Les Collectionneurs
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Grand Hôtel Henri – Les Collectionneurs offers accommodations in LʼIsle-sur-la-Sorgue. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Avignon is 13 miles from Grand Hôtel Henri, and Arles is 27 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 7 miles away.
- One of the most beautiful hotels we have been to. Very welcoming, in a fantastic location.
- Very comfortable room with good amenities. The restaurant was great – we had a wonderful dinner.
Great friendly staff are extremely welcoming and really work hard to make your stay the best they can.
The junior suite on the upper floor is stunning and it should also be said that the overall cleanliness was spot on.
- The town is a great place to stay and this hotel is just lovely. A great place to stay.
- We have stayed here before, it is an excellent hotel, lovely staff, excellent room, lovely town.
Le Mas Du Loriot
Located in Murs in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 31 miles from Aix-en-Provence, Le Mas Du Loriot features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Avignon is 22 miles from Le Mas Du Loriot, and Orange is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 17 miles from Le Mas Du Loriot.
Lovely small, quiet Hotel, well kept…..we loved our room…lovely view over the valley!
Beautiful breakfasts served on the terrace….nice pool! Conveniently located to other lovely villages by car!
- Great service and well kept property including rooms, dining room and pool area
- Charming location in the nature, on the outskirts of Murs, settled on a gentle slope facing the Luberon massif. The Hotel and its kind staff offer a nice breakfast and fine-dining dinner that you may enjoy on their terrace with a panoramic view of the mountain range. You may relax in their pool, or just enjoy the buzzing sound of cicadas of the surrounding forest. All-in-all a perfect getaway and a perfect sample of Provence.
The room , the dining room and the breakfast was excellent! The Hotel owner was wonderful and very nice at serving a more than Perfect Breakfast!!!!!
The dining area was open and had a beautiful view. Parking was very easy and close to
shopping area and other restaurants!
- The hotel is great and beautiful, super well located in a very nice area. We really enjoyed the 3 days we spent there. We needed a GPS to find it, but it was not too hard. The room was very well decorated and pleasant. We felt at home. Our room also had a little private terrace!
- Lovely small, quiet Hotel, well kept…..we loved our room…lovely view over the valley!
One of our top picks in Carpentras.Located in Carpentras, 14 miles from Avignon, Hotel Univers features free WiFi access and private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Orange is 13 miles from Hotel Univers, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Clean, confortable and nice. Exceptional value for money ratio. Good breakfast, not continental but enough to eat in a very french way. Strongly recommended.
- Friendly helpful staff and comfortable beds. Great value for money
- Room was clean and tidy. Central location. On site restaurant good value for a decent meal.
Amended my stay from 1 to 2 nights even though I only asked to amend the day before arrival.
Helpful receptionist and a good location.
Few things to like to be fair.
The staff: nice and helpful and generally very relaxed, it’s small town and no one needs big city issues
Room: comfortable bed, good amount of cupboards, decent view, AC very responsive, TV ok, Bathroom small but does what is says on the tin .
All in all for what you’re paying for it ain’t all that bad
Hotel du Forum – Logis
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel du Forum – Logis offers accommodations in Carpentras, just 14 miles from Avignon.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Orange is 13 miles from Hotel du Forum – Logis, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 21 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 12 miles away.
- Liked the 3rd floor terrace, elevator & close proximity to town. Hosts were great!
- great location.handy for the new railway from Carpentras to Avignon,would highly recommend anyone wanting to see Provence,
This hotel is a gem..great value,really friendly owners, and a perfect position. That day, we drove up Mont Ventoux, and wanted somewhere to stay nearby. The villages at the base of the mountain were very pricey, so we went with this hotel. We had a very warm welcome from the owner,and the room was really clean..with a comfortable bed, reasonably sized bathroom, great shower(!) and very little road noise. We just had to cross the road to get to the old city, which had some magnificent buildings!
Breakfast was excellent..the croissants were warmed, ham, cheese, and boiled eggs, and fruit salad, and beautiful dried fruit, in a bright, airy room.
- Clean and comfortable room, although bathroom was a bit dated and could do with a freshen up.
The host and hostess were very welcoming and helpful.
Breakfast was great.
Hôtel du Fiacre
Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel du Fiacre offers accommodations in Carpentras, just 14 miles from Avignon.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Orange is 13 miles from Hôtel du Fiacre, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Staff were extremely charming, attentive and helpful. Lovely old building appropriately furnished throughout with a most attractive courtyard. Our room was very large with a nice patio.
- Good location for central Carpentras and especially the markets and the old town. The rooms have a wonderful period feel, very French, and Madame (Marie-Jean?) is extremely kind and helpful. The central courtyard is delightful.
- Delightful staff. Very helpful. Hotel full of character.
Nice building. One woman at reception was forbidding, another one very nice. Had to enter through an alleyway with a key after 9 pm but others were entering too so it was ok.
No ac but the fan in the room was great and no mozzies appeared. The shower was great.
The staff was incredibly helpful. I voiced some reservation about staying there during a heatwave, since the hotel does not have air conditioning and they responded quickly. It was incredibly hot in the room, even though we did have 2 fans, but it was unusually hot (38C) outside.
Breakfast was lovely on the patio.
Hotel Le Malaga
Hotel Le Malaga is located in Carpentras, just 14 miles from Avignon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Orange is 13 miles from Hotel Le Malaga, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 21 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 12 miles away.
- In a really quaint square of town that has a nice market! There was a festival that night too. Lots of restaurants and shops walking distance. There was a fan in the room!
Central location is good and fairly quiet .
The owner arrived within 10 minutes to let me in.
The owner warned me about the Friday market – this means parking restrictions and the risk of having your car towed away.
- Everything was there except for the air-con. We arrived during a hot day and it took some time for the room to cool down.
- Right in the heart of town…walked right out to the farmers market and all the shops. very accessible. Very helpful and warm staff. Good coffee here.
refigerator in room;good bed;in centre of town
yet rather calm.
Best Western Le Comtadin
Best Western Le Comtadin offers accommodations in Carpentras. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Avignon is 14 miles from Best Western Le Comtadin, and Orange is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from Best Western Le Comtadin.
- The staff were excellent and gave great restaurant advice; I cannot speak too highly of them. The breakfast was also very good.
- Comfortable , clean hotel , easy access to the centre of the town. Staff were very helpful and polite and we felt very welcomed.
- Great location. small room but comfortable enough. Very close to the heart of Carpentras and just a few minutes walk from its best restaurant which is definitely worth visiting
- Private parking available, room for bicycle available. Very quiet.
- Very nice staff! Great location! Our room and bathroom was very clean!!
Le Safari Hotel Restaurant
One of our top picks in Carpentras.Located in Carpentras in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 13 miles from Avignon, Safari Hotel Restaurant Hibiscus features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Orange is 13 miles from Safari Hotel Restaurant Hibiscus, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Stuff are sooo nice , friendly and cooperative
Very nice place
- False fire alarm went in the middle of the night, making a terrible noise.
- Comfortable bed, good shower-easy to use, simple decor, sufficient size.
- The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area and offered excellent recommendations of places to visit
- Young waiter was very helpful, trying to explain the dinner menu. Food was lovely.
- Stuff are sooo nice , friendly and cooperative
Hôtel Le Siècle
One of our top picks in Mazan.Located in Mazan in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 18 miles from Avignon, Hôtel Le Siècle features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Orange is 17 miles from Hôtel Le Siècle, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 24 miles away. Caumont Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The hotel was in a great location – right in the old part of the village. Our room was a very good size and very clean. Carmeline was exceptional – could not have been more helpful. Very good leisurely breakfasts. It was only a 2 minute walk to local cafes and restaurants. Interesting little roads to villages round about. We really loved our stray there.
- The breakfast was good and plentiful. There is locked storage for bikes. The owners were delightful
- The hotel was lovely, Staff were excellent & secure area to store our bicycles also. This hotel was used as a base to cycle up Mt. Ventoux. We were welcomed to come back to the hotel after our cycle and shower before we continued on our travels. Would love to stay again!
- Friendly owners. Convenient location. Peaceful atmosphere and stunning views.
- Very friendly & efficient owner who went the extra Mile to ensure we had a comfortable stay
Château de Mazan
This Chateau is located in Mazan, at the foot of the Mount Ventoux. It has an outdoor swimming pool and offers rooms and suites with views of the landscaped grounds and floral terrace.Each guest room at the Chateau de Mazan is equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV. Rooms also have a spacious private bathroom.The Mazan Chateau’s features a culinary restaurant, L’Ingénue, which serves traditional cuisine. There is also a bar and a 24-hour front desk with free Wi-Fi access.Free parking is available on site and the Chateau de Mazan is situated 19 miles east of Avignon, in the south of France. It is an ideal base for exploring the region.
We were glad the garden room had a terrace where we could sit in peaceful surroundings. The staff were very friendly. The breakfast although pricey was excellent. Now the bad news. The room was like a dungeon with a clock that didn’t work, very hard beds and no tea or coffee facilities. The bathroom had no door but was behind a low wall with lack of privacy. The shower set up was awful as it was in the bath, not even on the wall and no shower curtain ensuring the floor got very wet and slippery. we have stayed in many hotels and bed and breakfast around the world and this is the first time that shower facilities were so uninviting We stayed at 3 other places in France most of which were excellent and most were half the price. Restaurant was also pricey.
Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with a proper shower
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
- The Chateau was interesting. The restaurant is a beautiful setting with excellent service. We chose only a main, small portion but actually sufficient but very good with excellent bottle of recommended red.
- Best coffee we had this trip! Amazing character in the building. Loved sitting by the pool in the beautiful garden. It’s a very relaxing place.
- We liked the quirkiness of the hotel. The swimming pool was lovely, in a great setting. The parking was excellent. Comfortable bed. The staff were very pleasant.
- Ideal French chateau hotel, rooms spacious and comfy . Lovely outdoor pool for relaxation and food fantastic
- We were glad the garden room had a terrace where we could sit in peaceful surroundings. The staff were very friendly. The breakfast although pricey was excellent. Now the bad news. The room was like a dungeon with a clock that didn’t work, very hard beds and no tea or coffee facilities. The bathroom had no door but was behind a low wall with lack of privacy. The shower set up was awful as it was in the bath, not even on the wall and no shower curtain ensuring the floor got very wet and slippery. we have stayed in many hotels and bed and breakfast around the world and this is the first time that shower facilities were so uninviting We stayed at 3 other places in France most of which were excellent and most were half the price. Restaurant was also pricey.
Top Hotels In Serres Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Serres Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Serres Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Serres Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!