10 Best Hotels To Stay In Serrato Liguria – Top Hotel Reviews
Serrato Liguria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Serrato Liguria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serrato Liguria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serrato Liguria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Serrato Liguria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Serrato Liguria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Serrato Liguria:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Albergo Chiara offers accommodations in Savignone. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Genoa is 10 miles from Albergo Chiara, and Portofino is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- So domestic atmosfere, nice environment, polite staff speaking English,good food in restaurant, we were suprised what we have got for this price!
- Good room, rural area, is also a pizzeria. Quiet village, big road just far enough to have no noise from it. Not very touristy.
- Very comfortable hotel+friendly stuff+excellent own restaurant
- It’s a remote place, nice and quiet. The restaurant is good.
- We have arrived late night, the restaurant -the pizzeria inside of the hotel was still open, so we had great dinner. The local pizza and the bier, especially the dark one was really fine…
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergo Birra offers accommodations in Savignone, just 11 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portofino is 22 miles from Albergo Birra, and Santa Margherita Ligure is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nice and spacious room with all necessary amenities. Since the weather was quite cold, the hotel staff provided us with an extra heater for the bathroom. Breakfast was standard, but very good. The location is perfect as the hotel is situated just few hundred meters from the highway exit, so it is a perfect place to stay if you want to visit Genova for example. Last but not least, staff is very friendly and helpful. Additionally it is a perfect place for beer lovers, as the hotel is merged with local brewery which produces very good beer. Highly recommended!
- Very convenient for motorway so ideal one night stop for onward travel.Restaurant right next to hotel so no further travel necessary to eat. Discount given to hotel clients at the restaurant.
- Great friendly welcoming and great support from the staff-we got very early breakfast as we needed to leave early for the ferry
- Very friendly staff. Beakfast generous with refill coffee. Great restaurant attached.
- The hotel is traditional and very charming. The greeting we received made us feel very welcome, the host was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great and our room was comfortable. We stayed 1 night on our travel and 1 night on our return journey. Both nights were equally good. We ate at the restaurant opposite, which was convenient, if a little disappointing (but we got a discount for being resident at the hotel!).
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Albergo Vittoria offers accommodations in Busalla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Genoa is 12 miles from Albergo Vittoria, and Portofino is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 12 miles from Albergo Vittoria.
No reviews yet.
Mercure Genova San Biagio
Mercure Genova San Biagio is just over 1 miless from highway A7 and a 20-minute drive from central Genoa. It provides free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen satellite TV.Rooms are decorated in a classic style, with either carpet or hardwood floors. They include a minibar and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Featuring a slanted crystal wall, the spacious hall has lots of natural light. The Mercure Genova San Biagio includes the Al Serro restaurant and a stylish bar.Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 7.5 miles away. The hotel is just under 1 mile from Genoa S. Biagio Train Station.
- Free parking and very nice staff. I asked them for pizza delivery in my room and they kindly ordered for me!
Must emphasize the professionalism of the staff at restaurant. Specially the team leader which was attentive on all customers needs.
The front desk staff, very friendly and welcoming. By the way, the cuisine was fabulous and well presented.
- The hotel is located near the Genova-Milano highway, very handy if you are travelling to the North. The staff was very nice, and the restaurant was good, we arrived around 11pm and still we got some food. Big parking.
- A very good hotel for a comfortable stay on the outskirts of Genoa, nice and friendly staff at the reception, private parking. The buffet breakfast was delicious with quite a big variety of food. Although the good impression was slightly spoiled by the members of restaurant staff.
- A nice modern hotel near the motorway. Ideal for an overnight stay en-route from Italy to Spain.
Albergo Casa del Romano
Albergo Casa del Romano is located in Fascia, just 18 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portofino is 20 miles from Albergo Casa del Romano, and Santa Margherita Ligure is 18 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Good location for travelling. Fuel station next door. Quiet room at the back. Excellent room facilities and very clean. Good food.
- Posto appartato, accogliente, tranquillo, immerso nella natura, vicino a sentieri e ad un osservatorio astronomico, visitabile su appuntamento. Staff disponibile e casereccio. Pulizia e buon cibo. Ideale per chi cerca una fuga dal caos cittadino, dalla spocchia della riviera e desidera solo godersi la quiete e le cose semplici della vita,da solo o in compagnia.
- L’atmosfera casalinga e la proprietaria cacciatrice.
buoni i pasti e mi è piaciuta tantissimo la posizione e l’atmosfera di montagna!
Il personale è gentilissimo e disponibile e si respira un’aria di familiare fducia!!!
I prati attorno sono da fiaba e l’osservatorio astronomico sopra vale davvero la pena di essere visitato.
- Accident de voiture sur le trajet, le propriétaire est venu nous chercher en quatre-quatre et s’est débrouillé pour nous trouver une dépanneuse alors que l’auberge est située dans un coin assez perdu. Accueil très bien, personnel très sympathique et serviable, je recommande chaudement.
NH Genova Centro
One of our top picks in Genoa.NH Genova Centro is located in Genoa, 0.6 miles from Genoa Aquarium and 1.1 miles from Fiera di Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel in a good location with a well appointed relaxing bar area.
- Super clean, comfortable bed, beautiful view, balcony. Tea/coffee in the room. We just slept there, but everything was perfected
- good location near from the centre just few minutes
- The property & room were spotlessly clean, modern, elegant. We were allowed to check in early, which was nice after transatlantic flight. Bed was comfortable. We liked that the window could open for fresh air and to determine outside temp before dressing for the day. Very quiet. Staff friendly & helpful, spoke English, gave good advice for reaching hotel via Volabus from airport. We would recommend, and would stay here again. Restaurants, shopping, convenience store nearby. Hotel faces a pretty piazza. A nice intro to Italy for us.
- The room was comfortable and staff were always welcoming and helpful
Offering modern air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Nologo is in a great location in the center of Genova, a 15-minute walk from Palazzo Ducale and Genoa Aquarium.Boasting a terrace, the Nologo Hotel offers bright and colorful rooms, each named after a music genre. Breakfast can be purchased on site, and includes sweet and savory options.The hotel is just a quarter mile from Genova Brignole Station, with metro, train and bus services. Shops, bars and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.
- Nothing more to say, everything was excellent n perfect
Great location, close to Brignole train station but also just 15 min walk to the city center.
Clean and comfortable hotel, with spacious rooms and a nice room where everybody can eat or just have a tea.
The staff was nice and happy to tell us something about the city and the events.
- For a budget hotel, the staff were excellent and the place was very clean.
- Excellent location, very clean and comfortable. Fun hostel vibe with the luxury of private rooms and en-suite bathrooms. Would stay again!
- The staff was ok. It is located very close to important touristic attractions.
Hotel Palazzo Grillo
One of our top picks in Genoa.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Palazzo Grillo offers accommodations in Genoa.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Genoa Aquarium is 1,000 feet from Hotel Palazzo Grillo, and Fiera di Genoa is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location, modern hotel in a beautyfull hystorical building in the heart of Genova!
the reception area is exquisite, architecturally, and the drawing/reading room on the second floor is a fantasticly decorated, pure design at its best. The rooms are spacious, functional, “design” oriented but lack a bit of warmth, or specific decoration items. The location midst in the old town is marvellous, and the walk to the parking manageable.
- Room was small and simple but very comfortable (no closet space) – bathrooms very very nice and modern. Breakfast was a bit too expensive – not included in hotel price, but it was very good. Location was great – we were out late at night and happy to easily walk back to our nice hotel. This is a very multicultural busy city – and comes with city life – people enjoying late night life so you hear noise from hotel rooms. You have to be ok with this vibe at night. Food options/prices much better in tucked away areas – avoid sea wall food shops. Enjoyed experiencing mid-evil architecture – spend some time learning history of the area. A local/history buff told me Christopher Columbus house is a family house but that he never actually lived there.
- The palazzo – the mix between a historical building with frescoes and the modern design. Breakfast was excellent.
- The elegant boutique style . the historic location . You have to be comfortable ” living ” in the authentic old quarter with its small alleys , it is totally authentic which for us added to the experience .
Cit Hotel Britannia
One of our top picks in Genoa.Set in Genoa historic centre, Cit Hotel Britannia is just a few steps away from Genoa Piazza Principe Train Station and from the cruise ships terminal.Within walking distance of the hotel you will find the famous Aquarium, the Palazzo Ducale, the Palazzo Reale, the ancient harbour, the main theatres and the Congress Centre.All rooms are en suite and cleaned with ozone disinfection systems. The public areas of Hotel Britannia are decorated in neutral colours, complemented by modern furnishings.The property offers a snack bar and a restaurant. A games room for children and a circus for babies up to 6 months is also available.
- Location is perfect, near train station and city center. The room was quite big and clean. A street under windows is not too noisy.
- The staff are very friendly . It is close to the railway station and a good size
- It was simple, comfortable and clean with a good central location
- Nice helpful staff, room was comfy enough and large. Close to train station and warf.
- very close to train station, by walking few minutes
Hotel Continental Genova
One of our top picks in Genoa.Located across from Genova Principe Train Station, the Continental is a restored Art Nouveau hotel overlooking the port. It provides elegant rooms with parquet floors, free Wi-Fi, and a large breakfast buffet.Breakfast includes savory items such as cheese, as well as warm croissants and fresh fruit.Open for lunch and dinner, the Trattoria Tralalero serves both Ligurian and international dishes, specializing in fresh fish. Guests can eat outside on the hotel’s leafy terrace during the summer.The Continental’s air-conditioned rooms come with Mediaset Premium TV channels. Each has a tiled bathroom complete with hairdryer and toiletry set. Some rooms include a spa tub and offer views of Piazza Acquaverde.The hotel is well connected to the public transportation system. Both the metro and various bus lines pass through the nearby central station. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is a 15-minute taxi ride away.
- Moved next door. No extra charge The Graand Savoir great roof terrace is great.
- I was given an unsolicited free upgrade to the Five Star Savoia next door. Everything, including dinner, faultless
- Our room was well furnished and comfortable and the bathroom very modern.
The hotel was under renovation so they transferred us to the neighboring Grand Hotel Savoia.
This hotel was fabulous. Squeaky clean, big room, excellent bathroom, SUPERB breakfast.
I am sure this must be the BEST hotel in Genoa.
- Breakfast was great! Our room was very clean, charming and we appreciated the attention to detail. This is a great property. The location was perfect.
Top Hotels In Serrato Liguria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Serrato Liguria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Serrato Liguria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Serrato Liguria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!