10 Best Hotels To Stay In Serrateix Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Serrateix Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Serrateix Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serrateix Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serrateix Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Serrateix Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Serrateix Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Serrateix Catalonia:
Parador de Cardona
Set beside the River Cardoner, this Parador offers the best views in the area. Admire them from the Romanesque church.Interiors are faithful to the Cardona’s history with Medieval styling complementing the castles vaulted ceilings, stone walls and gorgeous courtyards.Dine in the Cardona’s Medieval dining room which is fit for a king. Enjoy regional specialties which source the freshest local produce for an authentic taste of Catalonia.Bedrooms have charming canopy beds and Gothic features . Furnishings are inspired from the Catalan Medieval period and are highlighted by theatrical lighting and rich fabrics.After a day of travel or exploring the sights, unwind in the Parador de Cardona’s gym and sauna.
The hotel is in a castle built in the 1500’s but the hotel part has been refurbished into a unbelievable area. The common areas and dining room are spectacular–a mix of old and modern. Rooms are very comfortable and our room looked out at the mountains.
There is a bar/snack bar room and then the main restaurant serving excellent food.
- Absolutely exquisite location, fantastically appointed rooms and places throughout. Very comfortable beds. Fabulous breakfast.
- The location is drop dead stunning and the property is truly exquisite
- Amazing views with a 360 view from the tower. Food is fantastic, had duck paella was amazing. Nothing not to like, you are staying in a castle on a hill.
- very well maintained castle, beautiful views, very comfortable rooms with all needed amenities
- The hotel is in a castle built in the 1500’s but the hotel part has been refurbished into a unbelievable area. The common areas and dining room are spectacular–a mix of old and modern. Rooms are very comfortable and our room looked out at the mountains.
The warm atmosphere is accentuated by the multi-purpose room on the top floor with an open fireplace and a terrace with views of the castle and the mountains. The hotel location, surroundings, services and staff make it suitable both for vacations and for small-size conventions.
- The staff get everything right at this hotel. Service is attentive without being fussy. Comfy bed, quiet room. Restaurant has a basic menu but it does the job.
Breakfast was great and I had seconds. The tea was the best I have had
on the trip and I drink tea everyday. The people who worked at this
hotel love their jobs. Everyone was perfect. Front desk explained many
attractions about town and all about breakfast and dinner. The bell
person would not take a tip. The parking was underground and only cost 7
euros a day and the hotel is in the center of the old town. I cannot
tell you how helpful the staff was and how much they seemed to love
- Everything, Staff, Food, Cleanliness, Whats not to Like ? We were at a wedding nearby and this was a perfect base for so many reasons, Thanks to everyone in Bremon !
- A quiet hotel with personality and delicious breakfasts (especially for tea drinkers!). The receptionists and staff were delightful and very helpful.
- It was perfect! The hotel, the staff and the location. I enjoyed the Catalan environment and feel, as I’d only ever been to Southern Spain and the Costa’s before.
La Garriga de Castelladral
Rooms at La Garriga de Castelladral are decorated with natural materials in neutral tones. They include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a large bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers.La Garriga features an outdoor pool, set amongst nature. The grounds of the property also include a beautiful lake and stables.The old barn next to the house has been converted into a restaurant and meals are prepared with the organic vegetables from the garden. Breakfast includes homemade cakes, baked by the family’s Grandma.La Garriga is set 10.6 miles from Manresa and 42.9 miles from Barcelona. Barcelona Airport is a one-hour drive away.
- Fantastic place to stay! Beautiful surroundings, very helpful staff and amazing food at the restaurant. The hotel staff strive to meet your every need and make your stay something to remember with little touches from picnics for lunch to arranging an early breakfast on day of departure. A place for relaxation!
Superb location with excellent staff.
Evening meal was exceptional the chef is really talented and the quality and presentation were wonderful.
- This was a very special place. Gorgeous and historic, elegant and comfortable. Outstanding food- dinner and breakfast.
- Excellent service, high quality food and wine, wonderful views and a comfortable SPa – a perfect hideaway!
- We don’t usually return to hotels but this one is exceptional.
Vilar Rural de Cardona
Vilar Rural de Cardona is a family-friendly hotel that offers many activities for children and the whole family.During your stay you can enjoy free activities including crafts and workshops, organised by Vilar Rural de Cardona’s staff. Learn about nature and farming on the hotel’s very own allotment where they grow a range of seasonal vegetables which you can later enjoy in the restaurant. Cool off in one of the swimming pools and then join friends for various activities in the games room.The hotel has a village format with a central square, a pond and of course a farmer. The plot faces the town of Cardona and overlooks the forested Cardener valley. Enjoy spectacular views of the Medieval Cardona Castle and the strange rock formations of Montserrat.Explore the stunning countryside with one of the excursions organized by the hotel.
La amabilidad del personal de recepcion y del comedor.
Magnifico entorno y vistas
- Las habitaciones enormes, el personal excelente, las animadoras geniales se ganaban el cariño de todos los niños. Un lugar excelente para ir con niños al no estar en medio de ninguna ciudad.
- El entorno es acogedor, tranquilo, ideal para ir con niños y mascotas. El personal muy simpático y amable, se nos fue la luz de la habitación y enseguida enviaron al personal de mantenimiento
- El personal és molt agradable, bona relació qualitat-preu.
- El entorno, las actividades y los servicios para los más pequeños
- La amabilidad del personal de recepcion y del comedor.
Each room comes with free WiFi and satellite TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Fine-dining dishes are served at the hotel restaurant, as well as a wide range of wines. There is also a bar, shared lounge area and games room.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside. The town of Berga is 7.5 miles from Cal Majoral and Cadi-Moixero Natrue Reserve is 18.6 miles away.
- Great place to stay. Friendly helpful staff and excellent food
- Me encantó el trato de los empleados hacia nosotros. Estuvieron muy atentos y nos ofrecieron todo lo que necesitábamos y más. La localización es preciosa, la cena y el desayuno estaban riquísimos, repetiría sin dudarlo.
- Trato inmejorable, personal super atento. Repetiremos en breve, de lo mejor!!!
- Muy atentos. Nos trataron super bien. Nos canviaron de habitacion la segunda noche.
- la comodidad, el entorno, la gastronomía y el trato
The Estel lies just a 30-minute drive from the slopes of La Molina ski resort – one of the best in Spain. It is also a popular area for fishing, hiking and mountain biking.After a day in the fresh air, relax with a drink on the sun terrace or try a delicious snack from the cafe-bar.Sit back in front of the satellite TV in the air-conditioned lounge or your own guestroom. Here you will find great amenities, such as cooling wood floors or Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- Ideal hotel for one night stop over with off-road onsite parking.
- Lovely little place very friendly. Would stay again. Good food.
Friendly welcome and a good location for a 1 night stop over on our way to Andorra.
Very spacious room, nice continental breakfast.
- Very friendly staff, rooms very clean and beds comfortable.
- Dinner was amazing value for money, room was a bit dated but comfy, only breakfast was a little bit of a let down.
Hotel Berga Park
All rooms at the Berga Park Rooms feature wooden floors, air conditioning and central heating. They offer views over the Berguedà countryside.Hotel Berga Park´s La Terrassa Restaurant offers special menus on request. There is also a café with an outdoor terrace.Hotel Berga Park is 2,300 feet from Berga Town Hall and the Medieval town centre. Queralt Sanctuary is a 10-minute drive away and La Masella Ski Resort is within a 45-minute drive.
- Cleanliness and standard of accommodation. Wifi good in room
- Comfortable, location and parking. Didn’t eat in the hotel.
- Great service, very friendly and helpful staff made the stay very comfortable. Excellent location to visit the centre of Berga on foot and to visit Rasos de Peguera for the snow. Great value for money.
- Amazing value for the money, large room, good air conditioning and very clean.
– La amplitud de la habitación y del cuarto de baño.
– La tranquilidad del lugar
– La limpieza
– La amabilidad del personal de recepción.
All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Puigcerdà is 28 miles from Els Casals, and Camprodon is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Can Puig feature free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a private terrace. Each one comes with a seating area with a sofa, and the bathroom includes a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel has a café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a games room, a TV lounge and a terrace with great views of the Pyrenees’ foothills and the town of Clariana del Cardener.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. You can go horse riding, and there is a children’s playground. Manresa is 35 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Barcelona in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- What I liked answers the ‘bonus question’ – none of the above were within walking distance but what one had within walking distance was beautiful walking country. The staff were warmly welcoming and always greeted me with a friendly smile. They made the stay all the more enjoyable. The hotel itself is very self contained and it would have been easy not to have explored the area and spent the entire time at the poolside or drinking beer on the terrace.
- La habitación espaciosa y renovada. El restaurante con buenas propuestas en el Menu
El lugar perfecto para descansar. Especialmente la excelente calidad del colchón.
La habitación muy amplia, con un balcón cómodo.
- Los desayunos, y también la habitación muy grande y comoda
- El personal és molt amable i atent. Té bones instal·lacions. El llit és còmode i l’habitació molt amplia amb una terrassa molt agradable i bones vistes. Bon restaurant. Jardins molt ben cuidats i pàrquing.
Hotel Villaro Del Bosc
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Villaró del Bosc feature wooden floors and furniture, and free Wi-Fi. They have heating, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Villaró del Bosc apartment has parquet floors and large windows overlooking the valley. The kitchenette has a hob, microwave and dishwasher.The hotel’s restaurant serves sophisticated cuisine. Its speciality is entrecôte in a Café de Paris sauce. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace and leather armchairs.The hotel is a 15-minute drive from a famous sanctuary dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
- Very comfortable…the property is perfect for a quick break to disconnect. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. The dinner was amazing.
The two-bedroom apartment is a great deal. Breakfast is tasty and generous.
On top of it, the staff kindness makes everything even nicer and more comfortable!
- Beautiful and cozy hotel with very nice decoration and details. The rooms are pretty, spacious and very clean. The food at the restaurant amazing. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, especially the lady at the reception. She really made our stay very pleasant and comfortable and attended all our little requests about the kids’ food etc. The location also is great. Close to Cardona and Solsona, both beautiful cities to visit. I totally recommend this hotel and definitely would stay there again.
- Location, hotel is beautiful, staff very polite, food was great and helpful to cater for my partner who has a gluten allergy
This place is a real hidden gem. It is located in the middle of farm land with great views over the hills. The rooms were not terribly big, but very comfortable, modern and tastefully decorated, with a nice modern bath.
The best thing about the place: The food! The lady of the house is also the Chef and what she does is fantastic! Clever, tasty modern Spanish cuisine – on a budget! Dinner was wonderful and I have never had a breakfast like this ever, and we travel a lot.
Staff was helpful and friendly and sweet. Most of the staff doesn’t speak English but some do a little and this is more than enough to communicate. It is not a place where you would want to stay for a week, but it is perfect for chilling out a couple of days. They also do weddings, there was one going on when we arrived, and in spite of so many people being served, they just fitted us in for lunch – we go what they had and it was great.
We highly recommend this place.
Top Hotels In Serrateix Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Serrateix Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Serrateix Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Serrateix Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!