10 Best Hotels To Stay In Serrano Village California – Top Hotel Reviews
Serrano Village California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Serrano Village California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serrano Village California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serrano Village California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Serrano Village California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Serrano Village California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Serrano Village California:
Motel 6 San Bernardino North
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this San Bernardino motel is a 10-minute drive from San Bernardino National Forest and a 1-hour drive from Disneyland. Cable TV with movie channels is included in all rooms.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 San Bernardino North features a private bathroom. All rooms also include colorful decor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at San Bernardino North Motel 6. Guests can enjoy an outdoor terrace by the pool. Fax, photocopying services and vending machines are available. A laundromat is on site.Lake Arrowhead is a 40-minute drive from Motel 6 San Bernardino North. San Bernardino International Airport is only 9 miles from the property.
- That the stuff is always friendly and there rooms are always clean
- Very close to glen Helen park which is where I needed to be and thier is a Walmart across the street
- It’s conveniently located right off the freeway. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
- I didn’t like anything about the stay it was horrible
- I was comfortable thank you and you will see me again
Motel 6 San Bernardino South
One of our top picks in San Bernardino.This San Bernardino South motel is 2 miles from the Orange Pavilion. The motel features an outdoor pool and every air-conditioned room includes cable TV.Guests can make free local telephone calls in all rooms at the Motel 6 San Bernardino South.This pet-friendly motel has laundry facilities and free truck parking is available.San Bernardino South Motel 6 is 7 miles from the San Manuel Casino. The Riverside Aquarium is 8.5 miles away.
- Close to freeway, restaurants and gas stations. Staff was very friendly.
- My room smelled like pee , they were dirty , hated every second
- Quick access to convenient store and some fast-food restaurant
- I like that they were able to switch my room to a non smoking later that night,since they did not have it available when i checked in
- Overall it’s was just to dirty the towel and linen didn’t look clean I will not return
Quality Inn San Bernardino
Quality Inn San Bernardino is located in San Bernardino, just 24 miles from Big Bear Lake.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 21 miles from Quality Inn San Bernardino, and Riverside is 10 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Breakfast was terrible, there was a long hair in my eggs…
- Bed was very comfy, amazing view of snow covered mountains and location was great
- I left everything to the bed to the pillows he was quiet relaxing me I just love it
- The stay was short and I enjoyed what aspects I could.
- I like that after I checked out & noticed my phone was still in the room, the front desk clerk allowed me to go back for it. Also arrived 30 mins before check-in time and got my room keys fairly quickly.
Days Inn Fontana / Rialto
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Days Inn Fontana / Rialto is located in Rialto in the region of California. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 29 miles from Days Inn Fontana / Rialto, and Ontario is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Fontana / Rialto.
- They changed the towels every day, also the lady in the breakfast room was very helpful and friendly!
- Front desk customer service in particularly employee Juan. Kind, courteous. he the only good experience about my stay.
- Our room was dirty. The floors were filthy. There was no running hot water for 2 to 3 days. There was a lizard in our room for two days. The Sheets Were blood-stained. No one ever came to clean our room even one time or change out the towels. Our key cards would not work on the second day. We were there for a festival which runs until 3 or 4 a.m. and breakfast closed at 10 so no chance to eat breakfast. The pillows were like round lumps rather than the form of a pillow. The staff seem to care less and every time I would ask them a question they would talk to each other privately in Spanish so is that I could not understand what they were saying. The breakfast was lackluster at best as I walked in early in the morning to check out and saw a rotten banana sitting in the tray. I booked two of us with one bed even though I had requested to beds from the get-go. Really a horrible experience. Will not be back.
- I liked that parking was easy and that parking required a permit.
- The beds were super comfortable and the rooms were nice and dark
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino is located in San Bernardino, 25 miles from Big Bear Lake and 21 miles from Ontario.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 10 miles from La Quinta Inn Bernardino, and Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 18 miles away.
- It was the dirtyest place ever we left a day early im very disappointed blood in my bed pee in the elevator gross gross
- There is an abundance of food choices close to the hotel
- The staff at check in and overal was great. Alvaro was very helpful at the front desk on Saturday night.
We drove down from San Jose with a packed car and dog. We were really tired. “Almond” honored our online reservation even through we didn’t arrive until 11:55 pm. She was very cheery and helpful. She gave us room 104 closest to the lobby.
We realized we had to stay an extra night so in the morning I spoke with “Guadalupe” who was remarkably helpful, professional and friendly. She deserves some kudos!
- The receptionist that checked us in was wonderful. She was quick and welcoming.
Days Inn San Bernardino/Redlands
One of our best sellers in San Bernardino! This San Bernardino hotel is near Interstate 10 and a 5-minute drive to Orange Pavilion arena. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every guest room at the San Bernardino Days Inn includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Cable TV with HBO is also provided.Loma Linda University and the Fiesta Village Family Fun Park are a 5-minute drive from the Redlands Days Inn. Riverside Convention Center is a 15-minute drive away.
- The location was pretty quiet, nothing too exciting. Which I like. Plenty of pillows. Staff was nice as well.
- Great lady at front desk very up and going and jolly and ready to help very nice….
- The location is great and easy access to Restaurants + freeway.
- the location was perfect! restaurants and shopping center near by
- Classy, comfortable beds, quiet, bath had nice hot water that I prefer, friendly staff. Breakfast was light but filled me up. I will definitely come back.
Motel 6 Fontana
Featuring a year-round outdoor pool, this Fontana motel is 1.5 miles from Ontario International Airport. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Fontana features a private bathroom. All bright rooms are simply furnished with light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Fontana Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are also available. Free morning coffee is served in the lobby. Guests can relax in a sunny poolside terrace.Riverside Convention Center is 8.5 miles from this motel. Shopping at Carousel Mall is a 20-minute drive away.
- Staff was soooo nice. We stay here when we can for events in San Bernardino (:
- It’s clean and the bed was comfortable heat and air worked well
- I like the entertainment around the motel restaurant and stores
- I really didn’t like much but the fact that there were restaurants very close to the location . And that it was close to the hospital . Other than that nothing.
The placecshowed ITSELF
Top cover, burnt holes exist in non smoking room! Yuk
Knights Inn San Bernardino
Located one mile from the National Orange Show Events Center and 10 minutes from San Bernardino International Airport, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.The San Bernardino Knights Inn provides rooms equipped with cable TV and the HBO channel. All rooms are furnished with a refrigerator.The front desk of this San Bernardino hotel is open 24-hours a day. Laundry facilities and free parking are available.The San Manuel Indian Casino is 15 minutes from Knights Inn San Bernardino. The San Bernardino Golf Course is just 5 minutes from the hotel.
- Bed very comfortable and location is quiet love that and privacy don’t
- The only saving grace for this property is it’s proximity to the NOS Event Center.
- Nothing it stunk bad in the room. Bed mattress was so grose I went home the first night n left the room. Dirty headboard. Just nasty
- I liked the convenience to the NOS center. Which was about a 15 minute walk
- It’s right off the freeway easy to find and get to. There’s a gas station and 7/11 on the corners.
Good Nite Inn Redlands
This Redlands, California hotel is conveniently situated close to many area attractions, including Joshua Tree National Park, and features friendly service along with many thoughtful amenities.The Good Nite Inn Redlands places guests only a short drive from a variety of popular points of interest. Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park, Pharaoh’s Lost Kingdom Theme Park, and the California Speedway are all nearby.With free coffee and tea offered in the morning and a concierge desk to help guests discover the surrounding areas, every stay at the Redlands Good Nite is sure to be enjoyable.
- everthing from food, stores, gas and freeway was Nearby
- Just go though to much I just wanted to lay down but had to get up and come down to pay for another day still just add to my card and I could have got me more sleep. And you need better icebox it don’t keep things cool
- Great and easy stay. Friendly staff – clean facilities. Easy parking.
- The bathtub needed a safety bar to assist in getting out of the tub.
- The hotel clerk worked very hard to fix your mistake.
Rodeway Inn & Suites Colton
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Rodeway Inn & Suites Colton is located in Colton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 27 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites Colton, and Ontario is 19 miles away. LA/Ontario International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Overall was a nice experience, execept for the loud hoodrat that was in lobby causing a comotion
- Its on a quiet street, property is quiet… room was big and bed was comfortable. Had a prob with tv,staff came right away,fixed it. Room was clean and spacious.
- The rodeway inn is great they are always very nice and the rooms are always clean.. the rooms are big and everything is great..I would definitely recommend it..
- Good location, close to the freeway. The hot tub was clean and had good heat but the safety rails were loose.
- clean and quiet room, comfortable bed. accommodating staff. they had just finished having the carpets cleaned, so I guess they try to keep the property clean, I’m just not used to staying at motels/inns. free breakfast: muffins, waffles, coffee, oatmeal, cereal and 2 different juice selections.
Top Hotels In Serrano Village California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Serrano Village California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Serrano Village California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Serrano Village California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!