10 Best Hotels To Stay In Serramazzoni Emilia-Romagna – Top Hotel Reviews
Serramazzoni Emilia-Romagna is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Serramazzoni Emilia-Romagna. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serramazzoni Emilia-Romagna. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serramazzoni Emilia-Romagna. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Serramazzoni Emilia-Romagna right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Serramazzoni Emilia-Romagna with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Serramazzoni Emilia-romagna:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La LocAnna offers accommodations in Serramazzoni. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Bologna is 27 miles from La LocAnna, and Modena is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guglielmo Marconi Airport, 25 miles from La LocAnna.
A little hard to get to for the average tourist with a car but so worth it once you got there. LocAnna is a small family operated motel high up in the hills south of Modena and unless you have a reason to go there you might find it a little out of the way.
However, I chose this place because it is a bit of a shrine to Ferrari because family have worked for the factory in Maranello and have many stories to share with their guests.
- immersi nel verde. stanza essenziale. wi-fi gratuito con ottima ricezione
- Zeer vriendelijke en behulpzame eigenaarsfamilie zorgt voor een warm welkom. Volg de routebeschrijving die je van het hotel krijgt (vanuit Maranello); de tomtom stuurt je anders langs zeer smalle bergweggetjes. Het ontbijtbuffet is Italiaans (zoet), maar de eigenaar vraagt elke dag of je misschien iets anders wil. Hij bakt een voortreffelijk omeletje. Ook kaas, toast en brood zijn op verzoek verkrijgbaar. Het hotel ligt afgelegen, buiten het dorp, maar de ligging in de bergen is prachtig en zeer rustig. De kamer is klein en eenvoudig, maar goed. Badkamer ook goed, de douchecabine daarentegen is zeer krap (zelfs voor slanke mensen).
- Camera arredata elegantemente; parcheggio a pochi metri dalla stanza; rumori del traffico veicolare assenti; colazione (all’italiana) abbondante; staff molto gentile e disponibile; albergo facimente raggiungibile in auto.
- Gestori simpaticissimi e disponibilissimi . Camera un po’ troppo vicina all uscita ma sono stati educati gli altri clienti a non fare troppo rumore . Wi-Fi c era ma debole . Comunque funzionava . Ottima posizione per ciò che dovevo fare io .
- A little hard to get to for the average tourist with a car but so worth it once you got there. LocAnna is a small family operated motel high up in the hills south of Modena and unless you have a reason to go there you might find it a little out of the way.
Hotel Terme Salvarola
Hotel Terme Salvarola is located in Sassuolo, 28 miles from Bologna and 29 miles from Parma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Modena is 12 miles from Hotel Terme Salvarola, and Reggio Emilia is 14 miles away. Guglielmo Marconi Airport is 26 miles from the property.
The hotel is located in a superb location and has a SPA, restaurant and a bar on the sight. There are several free car parks located in very nice green spots on the site.
The view from my room was on some vineyards, which was a welcome bonus to the overall great experience.
- Good breakfast, very nice thermal baths (surcharge). Very quiet location.
- Well run hotel with spa set in its own grounds away from the bustle of the town.
- Air-conditioning was an unexpected bonus! Quiet and tranquil area… Staff friendly and helpful
- We stayed there for a wedding close by. Fine for a night. We did not have time for the SPA facilities … Breakfast is oké, not special. Iron is available at reception, no iron board however. Staff was so friendly to provide towels to iron on a dining table. It’s the result that counts.
- The hotel is located in a superb location and has a SPA, restaurant and a bar on the sight. There are several free car parks located in very nice green spots on the site.
One of our best sellers in Formigine! Hotel Globo is located in Formigine, just 26 miles from Bologna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Parma is 29 miles from Hotel Globo, and Modena is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guglielmo Marconi Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Globo.
- Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. A bit off road so you need a car. Nice restaurant in five minute drive.
Great cosy hotel in a nice detour from Modena
- The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good.
- The breakfast was superb. Clean, warm and top notch hotel.
- Very nice place at good price, near Maranello the house of Ferrari Cars, awesome breckfast
Hotel La Fenice
Located one mile from the Ferrari factory and 9 miles from Modena, Hotel La Fenice features free parking. It offers air conditioned rooms with LCD satellite TV, minibar and private bathroom.Guests at the Fenice can start the day with cappuccino, local cheese and fresh pastries. Breakfast can also be served in guests’ rooms.La Fenice Hotel offers free bike rental for exploring the area around Sassuolo, 5 miles away. The hotel also organizes trips to the Ferrari Museum.
The price was good. (not considering the problems)
The cleaning was good.
The personal was kind.
- The breakfast was good and nice modern breakfast room. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Walking distance from fantastic pizzeria/restaurant Le Zie (the Aunties). Walking distance to a great trattoria L’Osteria. Just around the corner a nice cafeteria serving croissants and coffee
- Excellent breakfast with professional staffs there.
- The person in the reception was nice and place was easy to find.
- The price was good. (not considering the problems)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Executive offers accommodations in Fiorano Modenese. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bologna is 26 miles from Hotel Executive, and Parma is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guglielmo Marconi Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Executive.
Efficienza reception in check in / check out.
- Staff were excellent, breakfast was good and the common areas of the hotel were attractive.
- Very nice Hotel and very very nice Owner !!! Fantastic restaurant, delicious food with very good prices !!!
- Free parking, comfortable bed and excellent restaurant
I was traveling alone with my dog and the hotel was perfect. The staff was exceptionally nice. Book this if you usually prefer salty and sweet breakfast.
The location is amazing. Few minutes away from Maranello and the motorway.
It’s in my list of hotels I need to revisit.
- Efficienza reception in check in / check out.
Maranello Village is a Ferrari themed property, featuring a Ferrari Store selling official merchandise and information about the Galleria Ferrari museum, 1.9 miles away in Maranello. It offers free WiFi access and a large car park.This four-star property is set at the foot of the Apennines. Its rooms, apartments and common areas are located in different buildings.The Paddock restaurant serves traditional dishes, while the Stop& Go café is open for breakfast, and during week days, also for pre-dinner drinks.Maranello Village is a 5-minute drive from Modena Golf & Country Club. Modena city centre, where you will find the Enzo Ferrari Museum, is 25 minutes away by car. As public transport is scarce in the area, you are advised to arrive by car.
- Nice hotel with Ferrari theme, if you are a Ferrari fan, this a good place to stay.
- Great apartment! We had a lot of space and comodities. The staff was also super helpful and nice. We could also watch the F1 race at the reception.
Very spacious apartment with well equipped kitchen.
It was great to have 3 TVs 🙂
Absolutely loved our stay. We went for two days with our family (3 kids under 9) and our dog. Breakfast was a great spread and was in a large room with plenty of seating. My kids especially enjoyed the fruit and juice 😂 we didn’t eat at any of the restaurants but grabbed a few drinks from the bar and the price was very reasonable.
We especially enjoyed the location. Only a few miles from the Ferrari museum and there is a lovely path you can walk if you just want to get out and walk. Not sure where it ends but we walked it for an hour before turning around.
Rooms are a great size and very clean. Would have loved a bathtub but wasn’t necessary.
- Staff and actually the bar & cafe were friendly & good food.
Albergo Ristorante Corsini
Located in Pavullo nel Frignano, 27 miles from Bologna, Albergo Ristorante Corsini features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Modena is 22 miles from Albergo Ristorante Corsini, and Reggio Emilia is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guglielmo Marconi Airport, 26 miles from Albergo Ristorante Corsini.
Francesca me atendeu super bem, cheguei à noite e Bookei o quarto minutos antes de entrar no quarto. Prontamente ela organizou tudo, o quarto era aconchegante e limpo. É bem localizado e tem um ambiente familiar.
Mi piaciuto tantissimo conoscere questo albergo!!
- La posizione centrale, il servizio di ristorante in proprio
- Posizione in pieno centro: comoda per turismo e affari
Blitzsaubere Zimmer, neues Bad – geschmackvoll und schön ausgestattet.
Sehr nette Leute, gutes Essen. TOP, TOP, TOP!!!
Vielen Dank – wenn wir mal wieder in der Gegend sind, kommen wir wieder.
Disponibilità al check in oltre l’orario di chiusura.
- Francesca me atendeu super bem, cheguei à noite e Bookei o quarto minutos antes de entrar no quarto. Prontamente ela organizou tudo, o quarto era aconchegante e limpo. É bem localizado e tem um ambiente familiar.
Maranello Palace is located in Maranello, 23 miles from Bologna and 8 miles from Modena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Reggio Emilia is 16 miles from Maranello Palace, and Abetone is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Guglielmo Marconi Airport, 21 miles from Maranello Palace.
- Great hotel, great location, very modern, well designed and clean rooms. room with balcony.
Breakfast was great
Staff worked to meet all needs
- It’s warm and modern. It has some freshness to it. The closeness to the Ferrari factory is awesome. The whole environment is a good getaway place.
- Right across the street from the Ferrari factory and walking distance to the museum and sites. The staff was very helpful and I will definitely stay again.
- Excellent hotel, only half an hour walk from Ferrari museum, and only 10 minutes walk from the factory. Very good rooms. A lot of thought has been put in the styling and design of the hotel. Staff – excellent, very good breakfast. Parking is free of charge.
Hotel Michelangelo offers free parking, air conditioned rooms, and a restaurant specializing in dishes from the Emilia-Romagna region. It is a 20-minute walk from Sassuolo Train Station.Rooms at the Michelangelo feature a TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels, as well as a minibar and work desk. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.The hotel’s restaurant Contessa Matilde offers a cozy atmosphere with its characteristic stone fireplace, and serves traditional Italian and regional cuisine.The city of Modena is a 30-minute drive away, and Sassuolo is also well connected by train to other cities throughout Emilia-Romagna.
- Parking, double bed and breakfast are above the standards
- Is very good hotel. Nice people, clean and with free parking. And very good price.
- Very comfortable bed. Nice shower. Good breakfast
- We had/paid for an upgraded superior room which was spacious, clean and well equipped ….Breakfast was very good with many choices including eggs and bacon with a really good bean to cup coffee machine ….the best I’ve sampled. Good and well equipped bathroom with spa bath etc Staff all cheerful and helpful ….
- modern spacious bathroom and room, big comfortable bed, curtains that really could shut out most of the light early morning. you could make your own fresh vegetable juice in the morning. very tasty.
Corte Degli Estensi
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Corte Degli Estensi offers accommodations in Formigine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bologna is 22 miles from Corte Degli Estensi, and Modena is 7 miles from the property. Guglielmo Marconi Airport is 19 miles away.
Wonderful accommodation surrounded by a beautiful park.
The building is impressive, the rooms are spacious with a huge bathroom.
Despite our late arrival and we spent only a transit-night here the staff was very helpful and nice!
Direct parking in the yard of the hotel next to the building. I can only recommend the accommodation to anyone.
- Corte is very good. The only trouble was a TV that someoneelse played all night long – we could hear it.
- Very clean, very friendly, very nice little restaurant!
- La camera era ampia e con sufficienti piani di appoggio e prese per la corrente. Silenziosa al punto giusto. Il bagno era ampio e comodo, con finestra, cosa piuttosto rara da trovare. Quando siamo arrivati alla sera, ci hanno accolto con gentilezza, dandoci indicazioni su dove andare a cenare, nonostante l’ora tarda. L’hotel dispone di un ampio parcheggio, molto comodo per chi arriva in macchina.
- La stanza comoda, anche se la tv troppo piccola e posizionata sul tavolo è difficile da guardare
- Wonderful accommodation surrounded by a beautiful park.
Top Hotels In Serramazzoni Emilia-romagna Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Serramazzoni Emilia-Romagna to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Serramazzoni Emilia-Romagna but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Serramazzoni Emilia-Romagna. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!