10 Best Hotels To Stay In Serrallonga Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Serrallonga Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Serrallonga Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serrallonga Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serrallonga Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Serrallonga Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Serrallonga Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Serrallonga Valencia Community:
Hotel La Madrugada
Formerly Sarah Brightman’s house, this famous English singer’s home has been renovated into an exclusive hotel for a luxurious stay in Alicante. Soak up the glorious sunshine on the poolside loungers while gazing at the amazing Mediterranean views. Cool off in the fantastic outdoor pool or enjoy a siesta under one of the shady palm trees. Take the short journey down to golden beaches and mild Mediterranean waters of Calpe bay.Stay active and outdoors with a game of tennis on the Madrugada’s court. Enjoy a good book in the charming library with views over the landscaped gardens. Later, you can savour a delicious drink in the relaxed lounge bar.The Madrugada enjoys a secluded position in the Pou Roig forests and enjoys wonderful privacy making you feel even more exclusive.
- Quiet relaxing location. Great pool and terrace. Kids not allowed so great for couples on romantic break.
- Excellent destination for relaxing. The host , there at all times and ready to help, and of great help indeed, with answers and advices to any question. Great pool with everything needed for sunbathing and relaxing. Direct access from room to pool and relaxing area was great ! Excellently furnished and sparkling clean. Never missed the excellent breakfast and that is because they always have been waiting for me to wake up.
- Lovely relaxing hotel with good pool, excellent sun beds and towels. Friendly owner.
- The pool area has amazing views and plenty of comfortable sun beds, seating, etc, and you are looked after incredibly well. The hotel is laid back, tranquil and relaxing, and the owner is the perfect host.
- Our stay at the hotel was wonderful and the view was amazing. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, modern, spacious and up-to-date. The large swimming pool area is very well maintained and comfortable. The garden is fabuleous and we could even play tennis ! The 3-star is an underrating and the hotel should be a 4-star. The manager Pieter and his crew were very service-oriented and it is clear that the well-being of the clients are on the top of his list. The location of the hotel enabled us to visit Calpe, Altea, Moraira and Javea.
Fincahotel Cases de Sant Jaume
Air-conditioned rooms have a safe, TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a café and a Mediterranean restaurant, as well as an extensive breakfast buffet. There is also a lounge area and a tour desk where you can rent cars and bikes.In the area you will find hiking and cycling routes, as well as tennis courts. Aqua Natura Water Park and Terra Mítica Theme Park, as well as Oliva Nova Golf Course can all be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- Great location with very friendly staff. Room was nice and airy with a wonderful king size bed.
- We liked the easy parking, the swimming pool, the exterior setting and the location to all the places we wanted to visit.
- The setting is beautiful. The rooms have character and the views are lovely. The beds are incredibly comfortable.
- The location is great, it takes 10 minutes to go to the beaches around, as well as the villages and Calpe, the city.
- The hotel is perfect for families and couples, set in pretty grounds with lovely views. It has a small gym on site restaurant and a great pool, very quiet and a good location not far from Calpe or Moraira.
Casa Del Maco
Casa Del Maco’s elegant rooms offer views of the mountains, garden or Mediterranean Sea. All feature flat-screen satellite TV, minibar and en-suite bathroom. Some rooms have a spa bath and 1 has a roof terrace.A buffet breakfast is served daily, while Casa Del Maco’s gourmet restaurant serves contemporary French and Mediterranean cuisine. There is a bar and a lounge with a fireplace and Chesterfield seats. Free Wi-Fi is also provided.Casa Del Maco is well located for enjoying the area’s hiking and cycling routes. The N-332 main road is 8 minutes’ drive away. Benidorm is 12.4 miles away and Alicante and its airport can be reached by car in 40 minutes.
- The staff were very helpful and very friendly, the room was nice but the floor has a bad slope from either side. Room 101
The location and staff were great
The breakfast was excellent
- We love everything about this hotel which is why we have visited annually for the past twelve years! It is a lovingly restored 18th century farmhouse in a quiet, hillside location overlooking the Mediterranean. In the evening the terrace is transformed into a very popular gourmet restaurant serving amazing food. Eating here, underneath the stars, is my idea of heaven! The owners and staff are most welcoming and always make us feel very much at home.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent room and restaurant. We will certainly come back.
Beautiful views – delicious restaurant!
Each room at this hotel is air-conditioned and features a flat-screen TV.Benidorm is 16 miles from Hotel Baladrar, and Gandía is 25 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 45 miles away.
- Very clean, and welcoming. The food is really good quality, not your usual Spanish style. But still excellent Mediterranean food with a difference.
- La relajación que hay en la habitación y el Sr. Hassan muy simpático y amable
- Ha sido muy agradable la estancia .Muy limpio , las habitaciones muy amplias .las vistas preciosas .El menú buenísimo.Volveremos .
- La ubicación es magnífica, la habitación es sencilla pero muy bien montada y cómoda así como el cuarto de baño. Todo reformado y nuevo y muy limpio. Vistas espectaculares del Peñón de Ifach desde la habitación. El dueño, Hassan, una excelente persona y buen profesional, nos acogió calidamente y nos atendió muy bien durante el desayuno.
- Kamers waren zeer netjes en elke dag propere handdoeken.
Hotel Swiss Moraira
Each of Hotel Swiss Moraira’s rooms mixes elegant and rustic-style decor.Dine in the on-site restaurant, and enjoy its fresh market cuisine a mix of traditional and avant-garde.Alicante Airport is a 1-hour drive, while Valencia Airport is 79.5 miles away.
- Decor is really lovely. Continental breakfast a really lovely spread.
- Everything was great and I would say offered at super value.
Great welcome even though it was very late.
Very large comfy bed. Bathroom large and clean.
Breakfast enjoyable although completely self service. Would have been nice to order coffee/tea from staff. Was almost empty and I left a little bit alone with no one to speak to at all.
- Beautiful gardens and decor. Nice to be able to have the jacuzzi to yourself.
- Beautiful scenery. Lovely to have terrace. Gorgeous gardens and artefacts. Very friendly staff
AR Diamante Beach Spa Hotel
All elegant rooms at AR Diamante Beach Spa Hotel feature a balcony and free internet connection. They are also equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV.Calpe Harbour and the famous Rock of Ifach are approximately half a mile from AR Diamante Beach Spa. The seafront promenade is a 2 minute walk from the hotel with many restaurants, bars and shops.The Diamante Beach Spa offers a buffet restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine and show cooking. Guests can enjoy meals outside on the poolside terrace in summer months. There is also a cafe and piano bar.Guests can enjoy activities such as tennis and mini golf. Activities and shows are offered on weekends, and daily in July and August.
- Being on level nine gives a good view over this beautiful town
- Staff excellent room was ready early excellent area
The AR Diamante is a diamond amongst the hotels in Calpe. The staff and reception and the manager Jacobo were accomodating and very helpful. The room was large, excellent and with a great view. The cleaning ladies made sure that the room was always very clean. The bar staff was very friendly. The hotel is near the beach, so in the summer it is very conveniently located.
We were in the AR Diamante in February and still the weather was very nice by day. By night a but cooler. We definately will be back.
- Didn’t try the food or use the pool…everything else in the hotel was exceptional…can’t wait to go back..
- Clean. Could keep my bike in my room. Quiet. Spacious room and had everything I needed. Good size balcony. Friendly staff.
AR Roca Esmeralda & Spa Hotel
Rooms at the AR Roca Esmeralda are bright and comfortable. They all have a private balcony, many with views of the Mediterranean. Rooms also have air conditioning and satellite TV.The Roca Esmeralda offers a games room with a pool table. Free WiFi is available all throughout the property. For an extra fee, guests can use the small spa and gym. This offers a steam bath, sauna and hot tub.The hotel offers a relaxed café-bar, a buffet restaurant and a grill restaurant. There are also many bars and cafés nearby on the seafront promenade.The entertainment staff organizes activities every weekend, while in July and August daytime activities are offered every day.
- Standard spanish resort hotel, excellent location, good buffet food, easy parking.
- The room was kept very clean,the food was excellent,all the staff were very sociable,as I lived in Calpe for many years before moving back to uk I was not disappointed.
- THE HOTEL IS NEAR THE BEACH AND EVEN IN WINTER TIME RESTAURANTS AND SHOPS ARE OPEN
- I was very happy with this hotel x I really wish I was able to speak more Spanish x the bar area was very comfortable .. the price of the drinks were excellent.. the position of the hotel is fab .. the room was spacious .. clean towels daily and comfy beds .. the only slight issue was the pillows .. but I still managed to sleep well
- Good location with direct access to the beach. I got half board: buffet breakfast and buffet dinner were really excellent. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. I only stayed for one night in the low season, and that was great value for money. It was easy to find a free parking spot in the street nearby, but I guess in high season you need to reserve a paid parking spot.
Hotel AR Galetamar
All rooms at the Galetamar Hotel are equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a kitchenette.The Hotel Galetamar has buffet and à la carte restaurants, and there is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The hotel offers free parking and there is free Wi-Fi connection in the lobby. There is also an entertainment programme every weekend which is also offered daily in July and August.The Peñón de Ifach Natural Park, the large rock which overlooks the beaches of Calpe, is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. Benidorm is 12.4 miles away.
- We were in a upper unit in one of the bungalows, very comfortable and well appointed with a modern kitchen, nice spacious bathroom, the best shower anywhere! We opted to do our own catering but did use the hotel dinning room once, buffet was 27 euros for two which included a bottle of wine. The property is close to the beach and many restaurants. There is also secure parking right next to the unit.
+ Good quality breakfast (croissants, fresh fruit, ham&eggs,…)
+ comfortable pool area which can keep up with 4-star hotels
+ very good location, just 5min to the beach
+ free parking space included
+ helpful staff (missed breakfast and was given a lunch package instead)
+ the bar on the ground floor
- Super nice staff, location out of the over crowd area, very calm and easy. 100% reccomended!
- Staff very helpful and friendly, particularly the lady on reception who booked us in. The hotel has free parking on site. Rooms are comfortable and clean. We were on a bed and breakfast basis. The breakfast buffet had a good choice of hot and cold food and the staff were diligent in ensuring that the trays were constantly replenished. The hotel is situated in a quiet area but there are bars and restaurants nearby. The main beach and bars are about 10-15 stroll from the hotel. We are a couple in our 50s and enjoyed our weekend break at Galetamar. We have stayed there previously and we are hope to visit Galetamar again very soon.
- We were upgraded to a suite with a sea view and extra large terrace. The receptionist was very friendly and efficient and spoke excellent English. The location of the hotel was very good, away from the main tourist area but within easy walking distance along the promenade.
The Cookbook Gastro Boutique Hotel & SPA
The spacious rooms feature a terrace and views of Peñón de Ifach Natural Park. A free minibar is available. A private spa circuit is also included.The hotel’s lobby-bar offers light coffee and other drinks. The fine dining restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine, and the hotel’s other restaurant serves a variety of international dishes.The Cookbook Gastro Boutique Hotel & SPA is 1.2 miles from the beach, and about 1,650 feet from Salinas Salt Lake. A golf course can be found within 6.2 miles of the property. Benidorm is about 15.5 miles away.
- This is an excellent small friendly hotel with exceptionally good food and friendly staff. Very comfortable and good value for money.
- Very friendly staff. Immaculately clean hotel. Traditional Spanish exterior with ultra modern interior. Sole use of excellent spa facilities which are free.
- The comfortable cozy clean room. Staff attentive and polite.
- Large Bed was very comfortable. All staff were happy and friendly and helpful.
- Great intimate place, extremely kind employees. Excellent food
The simple, pleasantly decorated and large rooms have terraces that also enjoy fine views. The dining room also boasts a pretty panorama. This is a comfortable establishment, with all the basic facilities, close to the town. The complex also has private parking and a swimming pool.Hotel Rocinante’s restaurant offers impressive views of Calpe.
- A good twin room used as a base for our climbing holiday. Generally clean and comfy. Friendly staff.
View and comfort
Bedding fresh and towels like new
- Lovely balcony with a view of the Carpe town. The hotel offers everything you need for a 2 stars hotel and for a great price
Late arrivals or departures are ok.
Pet vriendly. Breakfast available for 5 euros.
Coffee and bar open all the time.
French English no problem
- Everything! Wonderful landlord and landlady, couldn’t be more friendly and helpful if they tried. .. especially if you have a pet, they make your dog so welcome, he was even allowed to come into the dining room with me in the evening, while I dined – which is not very usual in Spain, in an indoor dining room .. VERY much appreciated!
Top Hotels In Serrallonga Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Serrallonga Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Serrallonga Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Serrallonga Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!